TMZ=Brick man! Re-Post from MJKIT
November 28, 2009, 04:30:29 AM
Barnum+Michael Jackson+ Brick Man=TMZ (maybe???) ;)

I am re-posting this here because it's part of the Barnum theory and because I still believe this to be the case. Now, whether; TMZ is willingly playing the role of the Brick man for Michael, or they are simply being taken along for the ride...I just don't know!  But one thing is certain...Since June 25th TMZ has not STOP reporting news on or about Michael Jackson!!! It does make one wonder as to why they are the only ones who are so adamantly publishing articles and stories on their site almost on a daily basis! IMHO...Willingly or not they are part of it all. ;)

I have been Reading all the possible theories posted in this site. A lot of great ideas have been contributed which is how we have been able to come up with great theories. I think if I am not mistaken, and please correct me if I am wrong, that P.T. Barnum was introduced to us by Shikster(thank you). He  kept hinting to read study up on P.T. Barnum and I think a few of us did.

We have all seen how TMZ is the first to report everything and anything related to Michael’s case. We/I have wondered why is TMZ the first with the breaking news, when they are not a reputable source of news or entertainment for what matters lol
Okay! So here is my theory on what the correlation is between P.T. Barnum and our dear TMZ.

Bec, mentioned the story about P.T. Barnum and “The brick man”. I remember reading about it but didn’t make much of it, until bec mentioned how Michael could have used himself when he was at the 02 arena whether it was him or a double, as “the brick man” in order to call attention out to himself and the weird behavior he presented (which later would make sense to people given all the drug allegations). In order to understand “the brick man” you need to know what Barnum did with “the brick man”. So

here it is:

One day a plump beggar came by for a handout. Instead, Barnum offered him a job at a dollar and a half a day. He handed the puzzled beggar five ordinary bricks. “Now,” said Barnum, “go and lay a brick on the sidewalk at the corner of Broadway and Ann Street; another close by the Museum; a third diagonally across the way… put down the fourth on the sidewalk in front of St. Paul’s Church, opposite; then, with the fifth brick in hand, take up a rapid march from one point to the other, making the circuit, exchanging your brick at every point, and say nothing to anyone.… [A]t the end of every hour by St. Paul’s clock show this ticket at the Museum door; enter, walking solemnly through every hall in the building; pass out, and resume your work.”

The beggar moved off with his five bricks, and began his idiot’s play. Within half an hour, more than five hundred curious people were following him. In an hour, the crowd had doubled. When the brick-toting pied piper entered the Museum, dozens bought tickets to follow him. This continued throughout the day for several days, and Barnum’s business showed a satisfying increase. Here is the link where I got it from: ://www.sniggle.net/barnum.php

Okay, so Barnum used/hired a beggar to do the work for him in luring the people/audience. So you may wonder where does TMZ fit into this “Brick man” theory. Well allow me to try to explain.

TMZ has been the first to report everything related to Michael Jackson. TMZ was the first to report Michael was “dead” only minutes after he had supposedly “died” when not even CNN or other major news casters would. I do remember I was at work and I read on the Yahoo headlines that Michael was in a coma, yet when I logged into TMZ web page it clearly stated Michael was “dead”.

TMZ first to show the alleged “death certificate”, no other major news site, but TMZ.
TMZ first to have the picture of the ambulance
TMZ first to report the drug allegations
TMZ first to state that the case will be treated as a “homicide”
TMZ were there live when the “Police/Coroner” were requesting documents from Dr. Kline’s office.
TMZ first to report an arrangement will be made between Katherine Jackson and Debbie Row(Spell check)
TMZ were also live and first to break news about Dr. Conrad Murray’s office being raid
These are just a few of the updates TMZ has provided to the public and other media in general.

Now, IMO if we take Michael’s admiration for P.T. Barnum and this whole thing being a hoax than TMZ is our Brick man!
Barnum hired a Beggar to lure his audience. Unfortunately when we hear the word beggar we have a bad connotation of that person. Right? I am not trying to offend anyone but:
Beggar = someone who is inadequate, someone who might be perceived as not likeable due to their appearance or what they represent.

TMZ = Not a reliable source for news, inadequate to produce credible reports, not liked by many including celebrities. Yet now they are the “go to” for anything related to MJ ‘s case

Now, in order for Michael to pull the greatest show/hoax on earth, he would have needed the help of the media but not all the media.
Just like the brick man lured his audience by going in circles exchanging his brick, so does TMZ keeps luring us by providing us with all the information first, to keep us interested in what the final outcome will be in the case. We are all anxiously awaiting the results of a toxicology report to see what it will be. I wonder why TMZ keeps pushing the drugs so adamantly when we have heard so many people close to Michael state that they never saw any indications of drug abuse. IMO TMZ is Michael’s brick man. We also have to take in consideration that Harvey Levin who is the senior producer for TMZ is or used to be a lawyer.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Levin being a lawyer and the producer of a tabloid can be a good reason on why Michael might have chosen TMZ to be his “Brick Man”. IMO If this is a hoax Michael planned everything to the extreme and to perfection and that includes legal advice. However, it doesn’t hurt if Michael could ally himself with a man who is not only involved in the media but who has a law background as well that could prove useful and resourceful.

I mentioned it before on a different thread and I do believe and agree with Souza's movie theory but I also think there are other reasons for having faked his death, other than for just the movie. Yes, I do believe a movie or some kind of special project will come from this after all Michael has made it known how much he has been wanting to direct.

IMO all that is going on with TMZ is just a way to lure the public and have their attention for the final bang! Which will be the biggest hoax ever and the biggest publicity stunt for a movie.

Not sure if anyone noticed but in the memorial when Gordy Berry spoke he stated that he felt as the “King of Pop” was not enough for Michael Jackson but instead he thought of him as the “Greatest entertainer” Somewhere along those lines. Those words struck me as a strange thing to say at that moment. But after being introduced to P.T. Barnum it made perfect sense. Barnum is considered to be the “Prince of entertainment” and Michael will be the “King”.

[youtube:dt77e98e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vibRwe8iCk[/youtube:dt77e98e]

Starts at minute 8 and ends around minute 8:15 (but if you listen carefully starting at around minute 7 you can get a lot of insight as to who Michael wants to be. Which I think goes along with Barnum.

Here are a few of the similarities I found on MJ and Barnum (I know it doesn’t go w/TMZ but I thought they were interesting and I wanted to share)
Barnum/MJ= financial problems or so it is alleged in MJ's case (for both bad investments and spending)
Barnum/MJ= Case litigation
Barnum/MJ= Public humiliation
Barnum and Bailey circus and the circus in town before the memorial
Now Barnum toured doing lectures and this is how he was able to come out of debt and get his reputation back.

Could it be that in Michael's case this hoax could be his lecture tour? Getting out of debt and gaining his reputation back (we know it was tainted by the media).

Let me know what you think if you agree or disagree. I just wanted to put my two cents and contribute my thoughts and findings, with help from everyone who has contributed to the forum. Sorry if it is too long or if is not understandable, if you have any questions please let me know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

Re: TMZ=Brick man! Re-Post from MJKIT
November 29, 2009, 12:59:33 PM
Thank you for crediting me Banessa. I should mention that Shikster injected the Barnum theory originally and I ran with it.

I will also take a minute to mention that the reported events surrounding the "last hours" of Michael's life (very tongue in cheek here), perfectly mirror those of P.t. Barnum's.

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BRIDGEPORT, Conn., April 7. - At 6:22 o'clock tonight the long sickness of P. T. Barnum came to an end by his quietly passing away at Marina, his residence in this city.

Shortly after midnight there came an alarming change for the worse. Drs. Hubbard and Godfrey, who were in attendance, saw at once that the change was such as to indicate that the patient could not long survive. The weakened pulse, more difficult respiration, and lower temperature showed that the action of the heart had become so feeble as to presage the collapse which was the beginning of the end. Mr. Barnum seemed to realize that he could not live much longer, and spoke of his approaching end with calmness. Through the night he suffered much pain. Mrs. Barnum remained at the bedside during the night.

One of the requests made by Mr. Barnum was that, when all hope was gone, sedatives which would make his passage to the next world more peaceful be administered. About 4 o'clock this morning the veteran showman spoke his last words. He was asked if he wished a drink of water, and answered, "Yes." Soon after he sank into a lethargy. It was difficult to arouse him from this state, and on opening his eyes a faint gleam of recognition alone indicated that he had knowledge of his surroundings, or knew those about him. All day long Mr. Barnum lay in a semi-unconscious state. About 10 o'clock the first sedative was administered, and repeated several times during the day.

When it became certain that the end was but a few hours distant, telegrams to relatives were sent out, and among the sorrowing group in the sick room this evening when the final moments came were Mrs. Barnum, the Rev. L. B. Fisher, pastor of the Universalist church of this city, of which Mr. Barnum was a member; Mrs. D. W. Thompson, Mr. Barnum's daughter; Mrs. W. H. Buchtelle of New York, another daughter; C. Barnum Seeley, his grandson; Drs. Hubbard and Godfrey, his physicians; C. B. Olcutt, a trained nurse from Bellevue Hospital, and W. D. Roberts, his faithful colored valet. The scene at the deathbed was deeply pathetic. All were in tears. Although Mrs. Barnum has stood up bravely under the strain, the closing moments were too much for her and she gave way at times. For an hour or two before his death those at the bedside watched for some sign of recognition or a word from the dying man, but in vain. His end was peaceful and apparently perfectly painless.

Although no arrangements have as yet been perfected for the funeral, it is known that it will take place Friday. The Rev. Mr. Collyer of New-York, a lifelong friend of Mr. Barnum, will assist the Rev. Mr. Fisher in the services, which will be private. In accordance with the expressed wish of the deceased he will be buried in Mountain Grove Cemetery, where he recently had erected a massive granite monument.

Mr. Barnum had been sick since Nov. 6. Several times he rallied, but only twice during his illness had he left the sick room. Death was due to degeneration of the muscles of the heart. Throughout the city to-night there is the deepest sorrow. The Post Office, City Hall, business houses, and many private residences are draped in mourning. Many telegrams of condolence have already been received at Marina. Day before yesterday Mr. Barnum was eighty years and nine months of age. None but the family and near relatives will be allowed to see the remains. It was a request of Mr. Barnum and will be carried out.

It took me a great deal of time to find this information. This is NOT widely known nor available. The parallels suggest more then mere coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 29, 2009, 02:05:38 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Thank you for crediting me Banessa. I should mention that Shikster injected the Barnum theory originally and I ran with it.

I will also take a minute to mention that the reported events surrounding the "last hours" of Michael's life (very tongue in cheek here), perfectly mirror those of P.t. Barnum's.

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BRIDGEPORT, Conn., April 7. - At 6:22 o'clock tonight the long sickness of P. T. Barnum came to an end by his quietly passing away at Marina, his residence in this city.

Shortly after midnight there came an alarming change for the worse. Drs. Hubbard and Godfrey, who were in attendance, saw at once that the change was such as to indicate that the patient could not long survive. The weakened pulse, more difficult respiration, and lower temperature showed that the action of the heart had become so feeble as to presage the collapse which was the beginning of the end. Mr. Barnum seemed to realize that he could not live much longer, and spoke of his approaching end with calmness. Through the night he suffered much pain. Mrs. Barnum remained at the bedside during the night.

One of the requests made by Mr. Barnum was that, when all hope was gone, sedatives which would make his passage to the next world more peaceful be administered. About 4 o'clock this morning the veteran showman spoke his last words. He was asked if he wished a drink of water, and answered, "Yes." Soon after he sank into a lethargy. It was difficult to arouse him from this state, and on opening his eyes a faint gleam of recognition alone indicated that he had knowledge of his surroundings, or knew those about him. All day long Mr. Barnum lay in a semi-unconscious state. About 10 o'clock the first sedative was administered, and repeated several times during the day.

When it became certain that the end was but a few hours distant, telegrams to relatives were sent out, and among the sorrowing group in the sick room this evening when the final moments came were Mrs. Barnum, the Rev. L. B. Fisher, pastor of the Universalist church of this city, of which Mr. Barnum was a member; Mrs. D. W. Thompson, Mr. Barnum's daughter; Mrs. W. H. Buchtelle of New York, another daughter; C. Barnum Seeley, his grandson; Drs. Hubbard and Godfrey, his physicians; C. B. Olcutt, a trained nurse from Bellevue Hospital, and W. D. Roberts, his faithful colored valet. The scene at the deathbed was deeply pathetic. All were in tears. Although Mrs. Barnum has stood up bravely under the strain, the closing moments were too much for her and she gave way at times. For an hour or two before his death those at the bedside watched for some sign of recognition or a word from the dying man, but in vain. His end was peaceful and apparently perfectly painless.

Although no arrangements have as yet been perfected for the funeral, it is known that it will take place Friday. The Rev. Mr. Collyer of New-York, a lifelong friend of Mr. Barnum, will assist the Rev. Mr. Fisher in the services, which will be private. In accordance with the expressed wish of the deceased he will be buried in Mountain Grove Cemetery, where he recently had erected a massive granite monument.

Mr. Barnum had been sick since Nov. 6. Several times he rallied, but only twice during his illness had he left the sick room. Death was due to degeneration of the muscles of the heart. Throughout the city to-night there is the deepest sorrow. The Post Office, City Hall, business houses, and many private residences are draped in mourning. Many telegrams of condolence have already been received at Marina. Day before yesterday Mr. Barnum was eighty years and nine months of age. None but the family and near relatives will be allowed to see the remains. It was a request of Mr. Barnum and will be carried out.

It took me a great deal of time to find this information. This is NOT widely known nor available. The parallels suggest more then mere coincidence.
COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 02:11:08 PM
OMG your post is SO LONG gonna read it tomorrow :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 02:14:48 PM
I absolutely think that TMZ has been "informed" by some specific "sources" regarding the hoax.
for me, coincidence has ceased to exist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 02:26:00 PM
Quote from: "Nathalia"
I absolutely think that TMZ has been "informed" by some specific "sources" regarding the hoax.

TMZ ,do no something everyday i e-mail this :?: DO YOU THINK MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED HIS DEATH ,im still waiting an answer and it has been weeks now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 03:07:08 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

TMZ ,do no something everyday i e-mail this :?: DO YOU THINK MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED HIS DEATH ,im still waiting an answer and it has been weeks now

Maybe we should all email them! just to see if they'll ignore all of us.
Strength in numbers, right?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 03:43:29 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

Maybe we should all email them! just to see if they'll ignore all of us.
Strength in numbers, right?  8-)
YESSSSS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:and if we are still being ignored then we will no for sure ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

November 30, 2009, 07:32:48 AM
HI ALL!
WE'RE MORE THAN 500 MEMBERS HERE MAYBE WE ALL HAVE TO E-MAIL TMZ ASKING THIS... :lol:
BUT SOMEBODY DON´T BELIEVE HE'S ALIVE?
WHY WE NEED TO SEE TO BELIEVE, FOLLOW YOUR HEART... THAT´S ALL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Scream

November 30, 2009, 08:17:27 AM
I think that could be a good idea, handling the task of 500 people asking the same question at the same time could make them slip up and reveal something that wasn't supposed to be public knowledge until a later date.. but when should we do it?

Today? Tomorrow? Next week?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 05:29:27 AM
I still favour the idea of P.T. Barnum as some kind of creative role model for the hoax.

Along with
- Barnum & Col. Tom Thumb on the cover of "Dangerous"
- the references on the supposed "death bed photo"

some conformities in style seem to be not entirely coincidential...    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

December 01, 2009, 05:34:25 AM
Barnum is the person he took inspiration from if he hoaxed his death, for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 05:38:49 AM
And let´s not forget the yellow press - pardon - brick road...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 01, 2009, 08:15:14 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"
And let´s not forget the yellow press - pardon - brick road...

HAHAHAHA!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 01, 2010, 01:30:50 PM
Good points, but TMZ hasn't always been the ideal "Brick Man". Some of their stories have been defaming as well.  BUT then again if every story had a fairytale ending brows would raise. I can't agree 100% that they're in on the hoax but I agree wholeheartedly that someone from MJ's camp appointed them, and there is a reason why. The show launched on a shaky foundation, so I can understand why Harvey would embrace the offer. He's come along way from being the "lawyer" and commentator soliciting responses from viewers outside of the People's Court.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions