Re: So where were you when Michael 'died'
January 03, 2010, 08:46:07 PM
Oh my, I will always remember the saddest and most terrible day of my life :cry:
I got out of my bed like it was just another normal day, went into the bathroom...everything like always... and like always my mum had turned the radio on in the kitchen. I noticed they were playing a nice song on the radio, but couldn't hear what a song it was... I just noticed in some way that the song was great :?  (It was Earth Song, my mum told me later)
Then I went into the kitched, saying "good morning" to my mum, thinking everything is fine, as she just tells me "Michael Jackson is dead..." And that was the biggest shock in my life, I didn't know what to say, I just had to sit down and said "WHAT???" :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  
And then they repeated it on the radio, and I was so sad... I felt like the hole world was ending and my heart was breaking :cry:  
But I had to go to school, I'm wondering how I was able to go there :?
I went out of the house and I was in a state of shock, I couldn't talk, I couldn't think...
The whole time I was just staring at the air in front of me and when I got home I turned the TV on and watched the news and felt like crying...
In the evening they showed a concert of Michael on TV and I was watching it together with my mum and I was crying...
I couldn't really sleep that night, I was just sitting in front of the TV screen watching Michael's videos. But later my mum urged my to go to bed so I did...
And as I woke up I just felt this terrible pain :(  And in my head there was only one thought: LET THIS BE A DREAM!!
But then I heard on the radio Michael's name and I almost broke down...
Since that day I was crying every day. I didn't go to school when the memorial was, and I was praying that he would come out of the casket somehow :? And when the burial was on TV I sat in front of the screen and cried and cried but I've always had hope that it all was not true :)
So there were several nights I spent on the internet without sleeping at all and in one of them I saw a video on YouTube named "Michael Jackson is alive" and I couldn't resist to watch it... So I'm here today full of hope :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 06:38:09 PM
I was at work and I got a call from my Mom that MJ was rushed to the hospital in full cardiac arrest, That there was no info at that time she called me back after he died. My heart ached I immediatly  thought oh those poor kids and thought of Katherine and Janet epecially and the rest of the family too. I was in a fog for about 3 days just watching the coverage but I did think the ambulance photo was strange because he looked 15 years younger , another thing that striks me as strange when you die your color leaves your face, his color looked just fine in the picture. Then the memorial and Kenny Ortega talking about the tour This is it, the repeated press confrence and then the release of the movie was announced called This is it and I said to someone do you think this is a publicity stunt for the movie? I brushed it off watched the burial and saw this is it. Then I read did you see the clues in the movie and I watched it a second timeand saw them and then some clues at the memoral and burial that I didn't see until being pointed out and I stared to read some of your posts. I will say this weather of not Michael is dead of not he changed my life for the better after his death learning of all the humanitarian efforts he did he would pay for a person's liver transplant if they could not afford it , when he toured he donated money to the local hospital in evert city he stopped in . It made me want to be more like him and do more humanitrian work.I hope he is alive and one day I can shake his hand and tell him thank you for all you have done.

I remember CNN and Hln's month and a half long coverage of compelte BS especially that tart Jane Velez Mitchell  and being so fed up   I emailed the head honchos and said that Jane needs to be fired she had ice water running through her veins and that she had no regurards that even though he was the  worlds biggest star he was a  a son , a brother and most importanly a father to 3 orphaned children who just lost the only parent they knew. How dare they dig up the bad parts for his children to find out about and I proceded to tell them what I told you of a lot of humanitarian efforts he did along with countless others and why don't they try reporting that.

After watching the videos that are out and more importanly the legal documents I'm convinced that it was a hoax but I must say I think he is being protected by the FBI especcially whith the death theats coming out in the FBi files time will tell my freinds but I am excited and I think the press owes him an apology
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 08:24:20 PM
I was at a park hagen out with my family and i got a call from my best friend in new york, and she told me.
i screamed "WHAT" NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! TEARS CAME TO my eyes and i called my dad and aked him if it was true and he said yes. i couldnt belive it. i cried for a months until i felt better watching THIS IS IT, then after that i felt bad again, so went searching for something i didnt know what but what ever it was it brought me here! and im thankful it did!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 10:17:07 PM
I was at work, bored. So i got on my cell phone, went to twitter just to see what was going on. Kept seeing tweets that MJ was at the hospital, some said he was dead. I called my mom, made her turn on the tv to see what she could find out. Then soon after that i found a radio station that was playing MJ's music non stop. So i listened to that till work was over, then blasted that same radio station all the way home. Once home i turned on MTV, sat there in shock. I came across a video on youtube one day and somehow i got here. Reading, watching and learning everyday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

January 15, 2010, 12:52:53 AM

I had left work early for a doctors appointment. I was in the doctors office when I heard one of the staff members say, "Yeah they are saying Michael Jackson died too." They had been talking about Farrah Facet and then Michael.
 I got up and went over to the girl at the front (who was laughing) and asked what she has said about Michael. She said, "It's on the internet TMZ that Michael Jackson has died." I asked her what happened and she told me that it may a rumor. I thought back to last December when I had heard that MJ was ill and would be dead in six months. I went back to my seat and continued to fill out forms. Then a gentleman that was also waiting went outside and was talking on his cell. He came back in and asked me if I wanted to know about Michael. I said yes what is going on? He said he had just spoken to his wife and she told him it was all over the news that Michael had indeed died of cardiac arrest. I felt my body in slow motion get up and tell the doctors assistant that I needed to leave, cancel my appointment. She looked at me and asked me why. I said, I have to go, I have to get home to my son NOW!
She looked at me as though I were nuts and I said, "Michael Jackson just died!!!!" I have to get home NOW!!! She said, "You have to be kidding me really!" I said, " Do I look like a woman that is F*ing kidding you right now?!!!" I grabbed my medical records and told her I would not be rescheduling because she was cold and laughed about the entire thing.
I tried to make my way outside the building and the gentleman that was in the office followed me out. He asked if I needed help. I was crying so hard I couldn't find my keys. He offered to help me down the stairs and to my car and told me I shouldn't drive. I told him I had to get home to my son immediately. He helped me to my vehicle and I thanked him and called my son. He was crying and screaming, "Mom Mom Michael is gone!!!!!! No Mom it can't be this way no not now!" My heart was breaking I could barely see through my tears. I called my work to tell my friend to pray for me because I wasn't sure I'd make it home. She told me everyone in the hospital came looking for me to see if I was alright. They all know how I feel and think about Michael. I drove and beat the steering wheel of my van so hard I bruised my hands. I screamed all the way home. "Why God Why please not Michael!!!" Somehow I made it to my driveway. I walked in to see my son age 24 on the floor in front of the TV in a fetal position crying and moaning. He was saying why him why Michael why why why God Why. I laid on the floor with him and held him. We cried like that for days. My son had actually heard the news from some moron that knows how close his is to MJ and called him and told him the news without even asking if he were alone or come in person to tell him. It's a long story but there is a personal side to all of this. The point is you don't break news about a loved one that way to someone. It was horrible. Absolutely horrific. I will never forget it and I have been alive long enough to remember when Pres John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Elvis, John Lennon, died. I can tell you where I was when the Space Shuttles blew up and when the Towers fell in New York. Nothing ever felt like this.
I have loved and lost many. It was as if someone had knocked the very life and breath out of planet earth. It was my last one good and wonderful hope. I was devastated. My son well I was worried. People can die from a broken heart you know. We are better now because we believe Michael is still here and very much alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 06:17:46 AM
I was at my mother's house for a week (She just had surgery and I took care of her)
I started up the pc and wanted to check my emails, then I saw a message on msn.com that said:" Michael Jackson The king of pop died at age 50" I looked at my mum, and I just said: "NO WAY! he did NOT die and I do NOT believe it"  :cry: I almost fell when I wanted to get up and walk to the tv, to see what they said on the news.

Actually...I just don't see him "dead" you know what I mean? Yeah sure when he's old and dies a natural death (Like James Brown) but Mike is too smart to let himself BE killed by some doctor who doesnt even have the licents to give Propofol etc. don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

January 22, 2010, 03:16:54 PM
I was sitting on the bed with my girlfriend and we were eating Subway together. I got a text from a friend saying he had died and I turned the channel. I found a news channel (probably CNN) and they said he was in the hospital, so I corrected my friend via text. I no sooner hit "Send" when they changed the graphic to say DEAD.

I stopped eating.

I put my sandwich in the refrigerator, and sadly -- went off to work to spread the news to my co-workers and customers who didn't know what had happened. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 04:55:02 PM
It was 11 pm in my country.My friend and I went hiking and we made some amazing photographs for hours.I remember that night so clearly. We where cycling back to my house and talking about Michael and how we are going to push even harder to reach him.So when we finally arrived I loaded the photos to my laptop(really slow one)and I opened TMZ home page (I do it every day)to see if there was any news about him.First it was reported that he had a cardiac arrest and I did not understand what it meant, so I searched for translation and said to my friend not to worry because Mike is fine.And like 10 min later they announced that he had died.I was just screaming..... No..... no... it is not possible ....Mike is not gone ......I do not believe it.So my friend who knows I see future and other things- if I really see him dead? I took his photo  and was totally shaking...I was yelling he is alive ,he is warm  ....not dead.....not dead....it is not true..I was so shocked and just needed to get out and I went for a walk for 3 hours and did not go to sleep that day . Next three weeks I couldn`t eat and think and I was crying 24/7..it was a total blackout..But these visions kept coming...I remember that some days after his ``death`` I had a dream...It was a place where were many people and Mike..Paparazzis were all over him and I tried to reach him..when I finally got close to him I asked what happened ? And he was really serious and said: I can`t tell you ,my lips are hurting.....And 4 months later I had a vision after my tonsil surgery....The doctors  put me to sleep with propofol  :shock:  and after the surgey I woke up ..I was in shock because of what I saw...I saw the golden casket and it was opened...IT WAS EMPTY...I couldnt believe it..So when I got home from the hospital I was sure that Mike is indeed alive.And so here I am..I really believe that if you have an intuition that is so strong...it can`t be wrong.My intuition led me here  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

January 27, 2010, 08:02:04 PM
well i remember i found out from this article on the internet. i couldn't really care less back then, because i barely knew who Michael Jackson was. but after i saw people all over the place freaking out about how this man died, and how people were still talking about it a few months after the news, i decided i better check this dude out. i realized how great of a person he was, and how such a person couldn't possibly be gone... then i realized that there were rumors that he was alive, and much more rumors about him than elvis. so now after looking that over, i can clearly state without a doubt, he is alive somewhere. but if i cared about him then like i do now, then i would of certainly gone over the edge...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

mykidsmum

January 27, 2010, 08:22:12 PM
I was overseas on vacation.  We would drive thru the capitol and I would see a lighted billboard saying This Is It...London with MJ famous shoes... I remember thinking what that was all about and was MJ gonna perform in London and then I remembered wishing I could see it.  A few days later my mom called me from America and the first thing she said was "sweetie, I have bad news...Michael Jackson died today."  That was followed by "WHAT?!" and "HOW?" and "WHAT HAPPEND?"  All she knew at the time is what the news was saying, a heart attack.  She said she would pay attention and let me know.  That night my hubby and I went to the Internet cafe and I saw it was real...I remember feeling shock...disbelief...a weight descended on me...my heart instantly got heavy...I had to pretend it was no big deal...(I was so so so in love with MJ in high school and in college I managed to put that infatuation behind me, I still loved his music and prayed for him in his trial but I was over my school girl crush and infatuation) When I came home and started looking, that old feeling came back...Not like before, but like seeing someone you really loved at one point in your past, seeing them again in your life.  I have to catch myself If I start feeling the way I did as a teenager, I still have to pretend I'm not really so affected, but I am.  I try to stay away from anything to do with GOLD PANTS...LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 27, 2010, 08:26:09 PM
Quote from: "WendyE"
I had left work early for a doctors appointment. I was in the doctors office when I heard one of the staff members say, "Yeah they are saying Michael Jackson died too." They had been talking about Farrah Facet and then Michael.
 I got up and went over to the girl at the front (who was laughing) and asked what she has said about Michael. She said, "It's on the internet TMZ that Michael Jackson has died." I asked her what happened and she told me that it may a rumor. I thought back to last December when I had heard that MJ was ill and would be dead in six months. I went back to my seat and continued to fill out forms. Then a gentleman that was also waiting went outside and was talking on his cell. He came back in and asked me if I wanted to know about Michael. I said yes what is going on? He said he had just spoken to his wife and she told him it was all over the news that Michael had indeed died of cardiac arrest. I felt my body in slow motion get up and tell the doctors assistant that I needed to leave, cancel my appointment. She looked at me and asked me why. I said, I have to go, I have to get home to my son NOW!
She looked at me as though I were nuts and I said, "Michael Jackson just died!!!!" I have to get home NOW!!! She said, "You have to be kidding me really!" I said, " Do I look like a woman that is F*ing kidding you right now?!!!" I grabbed my medical records and told her I would not be rescheduling because she was cold and laughed about the entire thing.
I tried to make my way outside the building and the gentleman that was in the office followed me out. He asked if I needed help. I was crying so hard I couldn't find my keys. He offered to help me down the stairs and to my car and told me I shouldn't drive. I told him I had to get home to my son immediately. He helped me to my vehicle and I thanked him and called my son. He was crying and screaming, "Mom Mom Michael is gone!!!!!! No Mom it can't be this way no not now!" My heart was breaking I could barely see through my tears. I called my work to tell my friend to pray for me because I wasn't sure I'd make it home. She told me everyone in the hospital came looking for me to see if I was alright. They all know how I feel and think about Michael. I drove and beat the steering wheel of my van so hard I bruised my hands. I screamed all the way home. "Why God Why please not Michael!!!" Somehow I made it to my driveway. I walked in to see my son age 24 on the floor in front of the TV in a fetal position crying and moaning. He was saying why him why Michael why why why God Why. I laid on the floor with him and held him. We cried like that for days. My son had actually heard the news from some moron that knows how close his is to MJ and called him and told him the news without even asking if he were alone or come in person to tell him. It's a long story but there is a personal side to all of this. The point is you don't break news about a loved one that way to someone. It was horrible. Absolutely horrific. I will never forget it and I have been alive long enough to remember when Pres John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Elvis, John Lennon, died. I can tell you where I was when the Space Shuttles blew up and when the Towers fell in New York. Nothing ever felt like this.
I have loved and lost many. It was as if someone had knocked the very life and breath out of planet earth. It was my last one good and wonderful hope. I was devastated. My son well I was worried. People can die from a broken heart you know. We are better now because we believe Michael is still here and very much alive.
your story made my cry.  You and your son are the reasons why MJ did what he did...True fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

January 27, 2010, 08:26:22 PM
oddly enough I was on the TMZ website and I refreshed it and up popped the MJ rushed to hospital story. I just kinda sat there thinking "no way, he gotta be playin" after that I just kept refreshing until the awful TMZ breaking news of his death came up :o . I followed for a few hours and for some odd reason, :idea:  started searching "michael jackson fake death" on the web, it was weird. Like a womans intuition
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 05:33:13 AM
It was like 11.30 PM here in Sweden and I was looking on the internet for tickets to Cirque du Soleil  when someone, on the Cirque du SoleilsĀ“ homepage, had written that Michael had died. I so beLIEved it was another rumor about him but I turned on CNN and then had the worst night of my life... :(  DidnĀ“t  sleep for a second just sat there in shock watching CNN al night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 08:04:50 AM
at home
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 04:14:01 PM
I was taking a nap in my room when my dad banged on the door. I yelled "what?" he said, "Michael Jackson is in a coma!!"  I jumped up and ran downstairs to look at the TV. Big and bold it said "Michael Jackson rushed to hospital: cardiac arrest"..or something along those lines. They hadn't said anything about being dead, just that he was in a coma. From that moment I was stuck to the news. Then my Dad comes and says "TMZ says he's already dead and they're just going to keep working on him until his mother shows up" I was like "f*** no!" I was not about to believe that. Then about 15mins later it said "Michael Jackson dead at 50". I started crying!! I was kinda in disbelief. I thought they might just be misinformed like always. Then as the day kept going on it seemed more and more true. I saw all the fans starting to go to the hospital. Then the press conference with Jermaine. I WAS PISSED! Everybody was texting me because everybody that knows me, knows MJ is my love. I didn't do anything that day but watch CNN and check TMZ. It was a LONG day! Then of course I was getting enraged when it seemed like all people wanted to talk about was negative things in his life. I was like areeee youuuu serious?? The man can't even get a DAY?? :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions