Lou

Re: So where were you when Michael 'died'
December 12, 2009, 07:20:45 PM
I was on vacation at the university, and was at home. I saw the news in a local website. Firstly they said he was taken to hospital, but I thought he would be ok. Later I read the headlines stating he was dead. It was about 5 pm here. I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I got so sad! I didn't know it would affect me this way because I was not the biggest fan; I complained to God. I didn't want to watch the news, see his face on the magazine's covers, listen to his songs or watch videos - because it made me cry. To be honest I still cry sometimes. I found MJHD on July I think... and now I'm here working with you in our investigation. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 01:06:31 AM
Well this is a day I will never forget.The day of 6/25 I was currnetly on summer vacation and it was really hot here in Chicago. I got my clothes ready to go outside and my cousin told me Farrah Fawcett died so that was like 1:00 I believe I said well my heart goes out to her and her family.I finished getting dressed annd my cousin,sister and I went outside to return my sisters friends keys she left over my house.I got hungry and I was really hot so I wanted to go get something to eat but they wouldn't let me so I was pissed(remind you I was 12 at the time lols.)So we came back in the house and talked for a min I was hot and frustrated and my sister got on the comp and she said all her friends on FB posted R.I.P Mj and I said he's not dead probably another lie and I felt scared.Now it was 2:26 and we all found out mj was gone.I got this striking pain in my chest and I couldn't even cry or talk.My mom was really sick on the same day and she just couldn't do anything which is why I was also worried.The nxt day I started crying just watching his vids then I got in the bed crying asking God why.Now like 3-4 weeks later I think something hit me and I just cried then I looked up mj hoax death and here I am 5 months later here with you guys=).This has been an emotional rollercoaster.Sometimes I'm sure then other times I'm not but we will find out in the long run. I wad also wearing his fav color on that day....RED!!!!!I found out about his 7's and I have 3 7's in my name lols kinda off topic so yea this is my story of 6/25.
Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 12:50:34 PM by Mj5StarChick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 14, 2009, 01:08:56 AM
Well this is a day I will never forget.The day of 6/25 I was currnetly on summer vacation and it was really hot here in Chicago. I got my clothes ready to go outside and my cousin told me Farrah Fawcett died so that was like 1:00 I believe I said well my heart goes out to her and her family.I finished getting dressed annd my cousin,sister and I went outside to return my sisters friends keys she left over my house.I got hungry and I was really hot so I wanted to go get something to eat but they wouldn't let me so I was pissed(remind you I was 12 at the time lols.)So we came back in the house and talked for a min I was hot and frustrated and my sister got on the comp and she said all her friends on FB posted R.I.P Mj and I said he's not dead probably another lie and I felt scared.Now it was 2:26 and we all found out mj was gone.I got this striking pain in my chest and I couldn't even cry or talk.My mom was really sick on the same day and she just couldn't do anything which is why I was also worried.The nxt day I started crying just watching his vids then I got in the bed crying asking God why.Now like 3-4 weeks later I think something hit me and I just cried then I looked up mj hoax death and here I am 5 months later here with you guys=).This has been an emotional rollercoaster.Sometimes I'm sure then other times I'm not but we will find out in the long run. I was also wearing his fav color on that day....RED!!!!!I found out about his 7's and I have 3 7's in my name lols kinda off topic so yea this is my story of 6/25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 14, 2009, 04:22:14 AM
my family obviously know im s huge fan of mj...

i  hadnt long gone to bed...im in wales, uk..about 11pm one of my sons came in my room...

'mam, michael jacksons dead, hes just died... :cry:  :cry:

i got up straight away, and put the tv on the news...went on the internet...

i never went to bed until it was confirmed because it still hadnt been confirmed when i got up....

but my very first thought, and i said this to my other son who was up..

i said, hes faked his death...

it was just a feeling, maybe it was because i couldnt believe he had died....

but the feeling of him still being alive never went away....

then all the inconsistencies started showing up and we are still discovering more....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sugar

December 14, 2009, 06:23:20 PM
I was praying that my sister rang and goes Michael Jackson's died...my first reaction he can't...she goes you think he can't die i said no its probably a publicity stunt he's performing in weeks time at the o2...so i put sky news and i started getting a some pain in my left side...thought i was getting cardiac arrest. I have never reacted to death this bad. I couldnt cry and just sat watchhing the news...what made it worse is jermaine look when he announced i could tell it was bad news...but one thing that surprised me tmz said he was dead from 1st go and others were saying he was in coma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 09:21:29 PM
I was at work ending my day. I opened my Firefox browser and my homepage was Yahoo!

I saw the headline that Michael had been taken to the hospital, and for some reason I had to refresh my browser, and I did. The headline that came up was that Michael Jackson was dead :(...

LovetheGlove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

December 16, 2009, 09:00:01 PM
I was actually on a UK celebrity site called "Digital Spy" and at the top in bold Red it said something about MJ in hospital. I can't recall exactly the correct wording as I immediately told my husband to switch off his programme about penguins so I could see the news. We then just began flicking between news channels to find out what was happening. Conflicting reports as we all know, at first  MJ was in a coma, at that point I had hope. But then some time later about 10:25PM here in the UK I think it was confirmed MJ had died. I felt resigned to the fact. It was all so official and real, it was on all the serious news stations so it must be true. I had not heard of TMZ at this point so immediately went onto the site because it seemed to know before everyone else what was happening. I watched the helicopter fly across LA and believed everything I saw. It is interesting to read other posts where fans say they did not "feel" that MJ had gone. Then when all the rehearsal footage came out about the "penguin" move I remembered the solitary penguin in the documentary I was half watching. It was heading off in the wrong direction and to its presumed demise. If I didn't know about the hoax I would forever think of that poor penguin and MJ. Sorry for rambling on that's what these past months do to a daft MJ fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 09:14:33 PM
I was at home.  I looked on Yahoo.com and the main headline was the one saying that he went to the hospital in possible cardiac arrest.  About 5 minutes later my best friend called me and asked if I heard what happened.  I said, "Yeah, what I read was that he went to the hospital and that they didn't know if he was dead or not.  Is he dead?"  My friend responded, "Yes, he did just die."

I was in the garage when I was talking to him and my sister and brother-in-law were visiting and they were in the living room.  I told my friend to hold on for a second and then I stuck my head out of the garage door into the house and told them that Michael Jackson had just passed away.  My brother-in-law's jaw dropped and his eyes went wide and he said  "Your sh*tt*ng me!"  

But as we were watching the whole scene at the hospital on TV and the helicopter carrying his "body" to the morgue, my brother-in-law said something about he thought MJ would be a prime candidate for someone who would want, or need, to fake their death.  That was what started it all for me!  That evening I already started looking for clues and then July 3rd is when I officially signed up on MJHD.com after being a lurker for a few days.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 01:05:14 PM
Well,it was June 25th LOL and i was bored and it was hot so i went to the National Mall and was supposed to be going to the movies with my friend Nayonna.I 4got what we were going to see.We we got to union station and i had my AMC gift card all ready but i found out that they werent an AMC theatre anymore.LOL!I was guh,and we had already spent money on metro to get down there so we decided to stay a while,which turn into 5 hours.We went to all of the Smithsonian muesums :ugeek:  etc.and we walked down to the white house and all that good stuff.We went to the capitol too,but they were remodeling the visitors centre so they were closed at that time.Nayonna's feet started hurting so we started going home.About an hour later i got home and my sister was there.I started to go up the steps to my room and she was coming down.she met me half way and was like ,'michael jackson just died' so im like huh?IN AWE,like no he's not he's Michael Jackson.I went back to the botom of the steps back with Nayonna and I said,Nay guess what ?and she was like what?.I said they said Michael Jackson died.She kinda like looked at me blanked,and we burst out laughing. :oops: Im kinda embarrassed now,but really,i didnt feel that Michael was dead,at ALL!.So it was getting dark and I walked her home and came back to my house.I went to my room and hit the guide button on my lil direct tv remote and looked for the lil news channel thing.I pressed it and the boxes with like 5 news channels in 1 popped up.and all i see is MJ.At this point im like wtf?they showed him dancing on the car,him in the white suit pointing at the camerra and all that.and I got so scared.I went to my window and prayed,like literally.I was like Please god,let Michael be ok,i know this cant be true,just wherever he is let him be alright!.That whole night kept flipping back from CNN,to BBC and all that.And i flipped back from VHI classics to BET and MTV where they had all the MJ vids.For that whole month i think i lost like 10 lbs,bcuiz i wouldnt leave the room and didnt have much of an appetite.the next morning I woke I felt VERY relived.Like it was all ok.It was after the memorial i know,bcuz i still thought he was dead during the memorial and even played sick to get outta scholl to watch the memorial,so yea.it had to be around July 20th?I got on the computer and googled Michael Jackson.and i just started playing around and googled Michael Jackson had been spotted.that took me to Michael Jackson sightings.com(which i NOW know is BS).That took me to MJHD. I read MJHD index page and almost died.My legs felt weak.I said ,i screamed OMG ahhhh Michael Jackson,...hes alive and i just cried and cried and cried.I said god thank you.I looked at this spot in my tree outside my window which looked like MJ whom i used to sing smile to and tlak to everyday :oops:  :oops:  and his face like started to disappear.I really think it was just there to keep me sane.I played with google some more and came across some FBI and Illunati stuff,which i believed also (but NOW know what i read was BS) certain things I believed and didnt.It was illumnatitheo.blogspot.com or some crap saying mj and some old dying man switched bodies.I read that at liek July 25? i think that yea.anyway i got HERE by MJHD.Im tired of writing now LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

December 23, 2009, 03:33:06 PM
Gosh, I think myself and others will always be able to remember where we were when we discovered the King of Pop had "died". I mean, I still remember what I was doing when the planes hit the two twin towers eight years ago (and I have the worst memory ever!).

For me, I remember just feeling tired and had the urge to lie down on my bed to listen to the radio. I never do that.  :lol: So yeah, I was just listening to a talk show and smiling to myself, and then suddenly out of the blue the presenter announced in a sad tone that apparently, "Michael Jackson is dead". This happened at around 11:00 at night as I live in England.

What can I say? I was shell-shocked. I mean, I wasn't even a huge fan at the time and here I was upset and frozen to the bed in disbelief. I remember going down stairs to announce it to my family, although I have no idea why. I just had the urge to declare it. My mum didn't believe me at first, so then I told her to change the channel to Sky News - and there it was.

Seeing as though it was six months ago, I can't remember exactly all the details, but I can say I was shocked enough to look properly at this man for the first time. In the past I usually took what the media portrayed him to be the honest truth. I just had that instinct that something wasn't right and I was glued to the TV and internet, trying to take in everything that was being reported. I just couldn't believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 30, 2009, 04:44:44 PM
I was at home and staying up late studying  because my finals where on Saturday :( (I'm from the middle east from the golf countries)
and when I went to the living room my sister told me that all the news channels are talking about Michael Jackson's Death!! My jaws reached the flooor and I sat down and couldn't believe it !! Because I'm a huuuge fan of his even my sister..
Oh god that was the worst feeling Ive ever experienced.. Nothing like that happened to me !that was the worst week of my life!!and the worst exams too !looool
I was literally in shock! couldn't believe my #1 idol & superstar is dead..
although I was pist off because I didn't know untill later I mean I should have known before..
even my mother & aunts got upset from the news :(
OOOOh god I hate remembering that day . :cry: .that week .. that entire month!! :cry:

but of course after searching the net and finding clues I felt a "little" better (don't want to put mu hopes high)

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE :mrgreen:   L. O. V. E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Sarahli

December 30, 2009, 06:02:25 PM
When Michael "died" I was... deeply asleep  :?  It's only when I woke up in the morning at 7 a.m. that I learned that he "died". I received messages from friends and family on my cell phone and I couldn't believe it. I was so sad, I couldn't help crying. I said to myself why him ? Why now ? I have never met him yet  ! Oh no ! I checked on the internet to verify if it was really true and to know how he "died" and it was on all sites. But I had to go to work, on the way the radio stations were all talking about Michael Jackson, his music was also on all stations, it made the pain got stronger.
Then I came back to reality and said to myself that we all have to die one day, that life is not forever. This is God's law. But I still was very sad althrough the day, the weeks, I couldn't curb this feeling, I realized that I loved him much more than I thought. I didn't want to watch the Memorial live because I knew I would cry and I didn't want my family to see me cry. But I wanted to see him again and I spent hours watching his interviews, his videos...I finally decided to watch the Memorial and realized that something was fake, a lack of emotion, it was like a show, family was laughing  :shock: . Then a hoax video came on my way and here I am with you "believers" for the great adventure ;)

God Bless You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 31, 2009, 07:46:55 PM
I had just come home from work and was at my PC when I saw the headline that said MJ had had a heart attack and died.
I was devastated and will fully admit I cried.
A few days ago I stumbled on the 'death hoax' theory and now think MJ is alive.
I hope it's true because part of me always felt that he lived a crappy life, what with the pain and drug addiction and accusations, etc...
I do hope that he's in rehab or somewhere just taking it slow and when he's ready he'll come back to us.
Oh, and I agree with the family's bizarre lack of emotion....and the continued use of present tenses!  The only one who seemed truly upset was Paris.
I don't know. Something's not right here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

iMJacksonfaN

December 31, 2009, 08:16:00 PM
Okay, I'm being honest now.. Don't hate me.

I was at Cyprus with my family. We had been there for 4 days already, and the first three days I was sick because of swine flue.. When I finally went outside, I took with my cellphone. I laid down in the chair with the pool. My dad asked me to turn on some radio, so we could hear music.

The first thing we hear is "Say Say Say", then they play "Beat It", and some people in the pool says "Ah, listen to them. Some Michael Jackson fans.." They spoke greek on the radio, so I didn't understand anything, except that Michael was singing. Then I said to my family " I wonder why they play this now? Well, he probably just started his concerts.." I was not a very big fan of him (Unfortunateley!!) Then they played Thriller. My mom was in the room, to get the newspaper from yesterday, then my aunt told her that Michael Jackson is dead. She came back and told us, and I was like "Oh my God?!" I just read an article about his perfect health, and the ear operation.. How could he be dead?

I went to the room, and checked my phone.. "I don't know if you know this, but Michael Jackson is dead..." I answered back " I just heared.. Insane!.." and I wasn't a fan at all, but I felt this was a big loss. Later I was going around thinking, why not Madonna instead.. My dad went into the room, and stayed there for the whole day.. I think he really took it hard, because he is a big fan, even he don't talk about him.

Afterwards, when I saw the funeral.. I was thinking, what's wrong with that family? And Michael Jackson isn't even in the casket, so a big LIE.. (Already there I got a bad feeling. It was actually one of the reason why I got so confused of his 'death'.. ) I later found the moving body, and no.. It couldnt be spasm, why was his body stiff without legs and arms?  Now am I so sure he is alive, but if he is dead, then kill me.. I havn't told any in my family that he for sure is alive, cause they would probably think I had serious problems, and needed help.. But.. His family is backing him up, therefor they wont say it's a hoax.. Just play it as Michael wants it. Only friends and family members knows what's going on. Nobody else knows!
Don't believe in media, they just write a 'fantasy' story of their own mind when they hear just a word.

I used to believe that he changed his skin, he was doing bad things to kid because of the thing he did with Prince II, and his nose were plastic and fake.. But I was so wrong! I believed, but I was wrong. We're believe he is alive, and we're right. I know alot about Michael Jackson as person and artist now, and what I've done can't be redone, unfortunateley. But the show must go on.. Michael Jackson is the biggest and best thing that could ever happend to the earth. No one can get bigger or better..

I really love music, and since I came back from Cyprus, I've listened to Michael Jackson 95% of the time, Spotify :D, and my dad has bought me some MJ stuff. 8-) I'm also trying to dance like him, but damn .. It's impossible.  :lol: I'm so sorry Michael, that I didn't support you. But you are always in my heart. People can change their mind, and I'm so glad that I 'found' you.

I'm now here to help, and get help through this possible hoax.. Hope we can heal the world, I want you back, cause you're bad, shamone! I'll be there! Cause this is Thriller, just Beat It. Because They Don't Really Care About Us.

Only real fans are doing their best to make this right, and that's what Michael probably wants! He don't want jokes around him, but real fans to find him.

-Tom, 15.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 08:59:35 PM
I just got home from work and was on the computer as I always am at that time, and was on twitter when I seen all the RIP's for Michael Jackson coming in.  I switched on CNN and they were just announcing that he had died.  I went into work the next day and asked my son if he had heard.   He told me he didn't believe it and I'm like yeah, if anyone could hoax their death, it would be Michael.  And here I am.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions