Lorrie

Re: WHY ARE YOU DECIDING FOR US???
January 13, 2010, 07:29:19 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
since my thread was deleted (for obvious reasons), ill just post it on here & "show my true colors"...
Bravo to you, q0txciityl0ve! I'm very proud of you for speaking up about what you know is right.

Also, thanks to everyone else who dared to speak up and agree with me. In case you don't know, I've been banned twice already, once after each comment I posted on this thread.

Fortunately, I don't need this forum for emotional support, but it's important that other members know what's going on here. Make of it what you will.

I'll be around commenting and reading until the owners figure out how to REALLY ban me permanently. I'm a tech-savvy gal, so it might take 'em awhile yet.

Cheers!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

January 13, 2010, 07:33:23 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
since my thread was deleted (for obvious reasons), ill just post it on here & "show my true colors"...
Bravo to you, q0txciityl0ve! I'm very proud of you for speaking up about what you know is right.

Also, thanks to everyone else who dared to speak up and agree with me. In case you don't know, I've been banned twice already, once after each comment I posted on this thread.

Fortunately, I don't need this forum for emotional support, but it's important that other members know what's going on here. Make of it what you will.

I'll be around commenting and reading until the owners figure out how to REALLY ban me permanently. I'm a tech-savvy gal, so it might take 'em awhile yet.

Cheers!

same here!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 07:43:45 PM

To be honest with you all, I was 50/50 on this BOW user from the Italian forum.
However, I did very much appreciate the effort LiberianGirl went through just to post the translations for us.

Mo & Souza deleted the threads, as mentioned in their message (that was locked). Obviously, everyone is frustrated with their decision. This is THEIR home, we are the GUESTS.

Am I the only one disturbed by that comment?

I thought GUESTS were the unregistered users. WE have become MEMBERS on your so-called "home." WE decided to contribute to this forum, to display our thoughts, agree to agree or agree to disagree with fellow members. Now Mo & Souza deleted the thread, what does this mean? It means that THEY decide what WE believe in. Is that not weird? They post blogs about their theories and if anyone disagrees, they tell us to "do our homework" or simply disrespect us to make us feel inferior to them. How is this in any way professional of admins? Just because they are the admins, I guess we are less of people than them. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. They both say real smart remarks in attempt to ridicule us. They both drill into us the whole TIAI concept, the whole Alter Egos of Michael (which I may say was a little...disturbing in how Michael apparently played the whole "female alter ego" when nourishing Blanket in the 'Living With Bashir' interviews; i thought that was just called parenting?) ...yet we cannot post about theories of this user named BOW. They both immediately labeled her as a troll (how mature?). Yes, her theories may not be true at all, just like Mo's & Souza's. What is the difference then? Just because Mo & Souza are lengthy in extreme, maybe too far-fetched, details in their theories? Why create a forum if they are not willing to listen to their members, who try hard to stay faithful to them? If they are not willing to listen, then just create a blog of your theories, with YOUR OWN INPUTS, eliminating the frustration of others if members' theories are opposed to or deleted.

I most likely will get banned, which i do not mind. Why? I found a home...michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net. I love it there. People are welcomed there, people are friendly there. The admins and moderators put so much effort to make us feel respected and be respected.

Here, why support a forum where we are restricted to what we contribute? Why support a forum where we are attacked by the admins if we disagree with them? Why support a forum where we have to be so meticulous in what we posts, afraid if we get banned, attacked, or humiliated?

I am so disgusted by what is occurring. No, members are not being childish with this occurrence. We simply are fighting for what we believe in. Yet, once we do so, we are banned. We are not free here.

My fellow members...remember:
There is nothing more blind than a person(s) who is not willing to see.
There is nothing more deaf than a person(s) who is not willing to hear.

God bless you all.

VERY WELL SAID GIRL! BRAVO!!! I must say that I don't trust this site no more too. God bless you too sweety. See you on the other forum ;) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 07:44:05 PM
Same here, ha ha. ;) You can't get rid of me THAT easily by banning me. People...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 13, 2010, 07:55:53 PM
You guys, lets try to get back to reality for a while.  I am upset as well that the thread about BOW was deleted, however, it is not lost, we can still go to that site and look at what she has said.  I actually go on there to read the answers instead of reading it here.  Because, I am interested in the answers to the questions, not all the, OMG's,WTF's and so on.  
Like what other's have said.  Please, don't lose hope, we are so close to finding the truth.  I don't want to wake up one day to find that this site has been shut down.  I enjoy coming on here and reading and sometime posting.  This is the only place I can come  to, to talk about my beliefs with MJ.  No one around me believes he is alive and they just look at me like I am crazy.  Maybe I am.  But, I enjoy sharing the padded room with all of you-My friends and MJ family.  If we never find the truth to what happened to Michael, it will still be great knowing that I can come here and talk to you all about it.

Keep the faith!!!!  Remember it is all about L.O.V.E.  Please spread the love around.

Sorry for the long post!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 08:16:32 PM
"We stand today at a crossroads:
One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness.
The other leads to total extinction.
Let us hope we have the wisdom to make the right choice." (W.A.)

Quote from: "Lorrie"

Best 2 lines i've read today :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

January 13, 2010, 08:23:11 PM
VERY WELL SAID GIRL! BRAVO!!! I must say that I don't trust this site no more too. God bless you too sweety. See you on the other forum ;) :)[/quote]

:(  :(  :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:  :?  :?  :roll:  :roll:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :geek:
i have no comment for this thread....................................
liberiangirl,can you tell me the other forum please,thank you..
 :D  :)  ;)  :(  :o  :shock:  :?  :x  :cry:  :oops:  :roll:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 13, 2010, 08:24:29 PM
This is actually really sad, everyone is so upset. I just hope this site doesn't start acting up like MJHD. It's a shame what is happening here. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 08:36:49 PM
Wow!

I can't get on for 2 days and when I come back the whole place has gone to heck!!   :lol:

All of this over the BOW threads being deleted?

I didn't believe in BOW really, but I guess other forums have been posted where you can discuss this.
Why leave or WANT to get banned?
That doesn't really make much sense?

None of us are married to each other(I think), so why get a dramatic divorce?

Just cheat.   :lol:

It's ok to look at more than one forum at a time....

P.S. I was on the old forum before it went down the 1st time, so I know it's frustrating.  But no need for everyone to attack each other.  Just enjoy yourselves.   :lol:

[youtube:3safl73t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8Gl4fOBw8[/youtube:3safl73t]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 08:46:07 PM
Can't we all just get along??? haha

I can't believe that I stay off this website for two days and all this drama happens. It's like highschool! Gooooodness!

The sad thing is that I normally get onto the site so I can see the BOW pages, but uhm, I guess I can't do that here anymore. All I can say is that if you don't like where you are then make the change yourself and go elsewhere. I don't believe all the drama is necessary, but I can understand how a lot of people would get upset. I'm gonna stay, but I'd also like to know of another forum I could join. I feel like this one could explode at any moment and I'd like to get acquanted somewhere else before that happens (:

Whoa, another sad thing is we are all saying it's all about L.O.V.E. but it seems like a lot of hate is bein spread. :(  Maybe once everyone relaxes and goes their separate ways everyone will get back to the real message... wherever we may be! I don't believe that all the people that are enraged by the deletion are any more wrong than Souza and Mo. I have no reason not to like them so i'm not gonna say a bunch of things about them that I don't know are true or not, and I think we are all in the wrong, to be honest. Everyone is havin' an off day I guess.

No one is perfect, so everyone should just remember to try and respect one another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

Chance

January 13, 2010, 08:50:18 PM
uh oh when I hit new posts... only three topics show up..is this happening to anyone else???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 08:54:34 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
uh oh when I hit new posts... only three topics show up..is this happening to anyone else???

No, I got a ton of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 13, 2010, 08:58:57 PM
are you clicking new posts or active posts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 09:00:23 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
are you clicking new posts or active posts?

New.  I come up with 3 pages(71 matches).

edited to add - active posts I get 1 page or 18 matches.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 09:16:33 PM
i didnt really read the whole thread and i have no idea what or who BOW is but...

what amazes me is that this topic got 5 pages very quick and other member have posted very valid information about the hoax or why there was a hoax in the first place and it barely gets to 2 pages  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

and as far are the hoax the only places, IMHO, that are giving clues are TMZ,TNZ,TIAO and the jacksons show...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions