Re: WHY ARE YOU DECIDING FOR US???
January 13, 2010, 06:28:14 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "mumof3"
Thanks I agree I was a member of the old mjhd and have  been here at my computor for months and maybe BOW was not trust worthy or maybe she was  but we all have the right to deciede I cant see why it has upset people so much I have been on the site that BOW is on and I find it confusing so I just waited for the tranlations  and now that has all gone.
Thank you, mumof3. It's good to see that I'm not the only sensible, mature member of this forum.

And, yes, the "nasty" ones are definitely getting banned (LOL!!!) and not necessarily leaving voluntarily. It's truly sad that this is the best the two owners of this forum can do.

I feel very, very badly for the people who rely on these forums to get them through a difficult time by sharing and engaging with like-minded individuals. Somehow, the very purpose of these types of forums are getting lost in the muck and big egos, at least on certain websites.

Where does Michael Jackson and his possibly faked death fit in?

well said! I could not agree more!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 13, 2010, 06:28:46 PM
I have to say I was also shocked... I remember the old site .. how we were not allowed to talk about anything .. I thought it was different here  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 06:30:59 PM
well ive read the 3 pages and have debted in my head bout what i was going to say.  now this is a popular board, with many topics active holding may clues and several more in the archives, and heck even the old MJHD archives, and we lose how many ?..... 2.....maybe 3 topics.  i really didnt buy into the whole BOW thing, but some things did intrigue me, but im sure that 99.9% of us are members on other boards also and im sure they have the details of the BOW and whatever else was taken away, they can be seen there ( not trying to push anyone to other boards).  at first i thought with the board being down for a day it was a bit crazy and everyone is just panicking about maybe the site being hacked and all that.  but if everyone just took a few minutes to chill out and just think right there are better things to look at than moan about mods deleting stuff without notice, but they do own the board and really have the power to do so.

so with that being said, lets just all calm down and get on with the business and find the truth.

Thank You.  

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

January 13, 2010, 06:31:55 PM
I disagree with a lot of you. There are so many trolls on here, and that makes it difficult to believe anyone. Too many people come on here with these huge claims, and no proof to back it up. We don't need to be judgmental toward Mo and Souza for doing this, because they deal with trolls all the time.They are just being safe. If you guys are so upset about their decision, don't come on here complaining. BOW has a forum as well, so go there. We don't own this site, and therefore it is not our decision on whether or not something should be deleted. Yes, we contribute to it, but we don't run this place. Mo and Souza put a lot of time and work into this, and for people to be bashing them like this is ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 06:37:03 PM
I believed in BOW but i not going to creat a whole different thread discussing how MO deleted it and complain and even quit. Sorry its a waste of our investigation...and once again you point fingers and complain that they are behind something? You are wasting time on here complaining about BOW being gone...when really you go right now visit other threads and put your valueable opinion in them rather then sit her and nag all night. This is Mo and Sauza's forum therefore they can do what they want  without any explanation...We are probably wasting our time on BOW anyways...
Where did the love go you guys?...seems when this forum first opened up everyone got along..but seems after more then 2000 join no one can get along?...how is this making a change. Yes I know with that many people there are going to be differences in beliefs and opinions but you guys need to learn to deal with it. This is like a mini world in here and we are jumping down each others throats! Now stop wasting your time on someone doing the research for you and just running back and telling you and do it yourself...makes things more interesting i say :)...
But people who do decide to leave fine by me because if ya leave then ya can take your drama and open up more threads that are just a waste of time on other forums...your call

I still love you though, really. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 13, 2010, 06:45:21 PM
Quote from: "billy06"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The L.O.V.E. left this forum when there were people that found it more interesting to investigate US instead of the hoax.

Like I said: we have our reasons to delete topics and we don't ALWAYS have to explain ourselves, I did that too many times already.

Again: if you do not trust our decisions you are free to leave. If you are being dirrespectful, I am pleased to help you a little.

I think Souza and Mo knows someting we dont know about BOW, and they dont want to dishearten us. Maybe we should trust them?

L.O.V.E

I'm wondering if this is because bow says this site is still run by the same staff as the old site? she was discussing who was "really" behind this site ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 06:51:50 PM
I was looking out for my post about BoW everywhere  :lol:

Geez some people are LYING and BoW is probably not one of them but I'm SURE of the ones who are lying!  :roll:   :roll:   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 06:56:00 PM
GUYS                                                                                                                                                         I can't say i agry with BOW  ,  only  50/50 ,  but   I couldn't buy TIAI  for sure too . BOW's story  seems  more natural for me  , we could easily catch clues off it  though she said herself   some clues were to divert  our attention and some to redirect us to another path to investigate more. As for TIAI ...It's a good done work interesting to read but  IMO it's too complicated, too  religious...So i doubt it 50/50 too.           I don't know why  they  think  BOW doesn't tell the truth and TIAI  does.   It's only my opinion.                                                

By the way on the other MJHD forum  I read  somewhere  that mayby one of the Jacksons family is behind  TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

Chance

January 13, 2010, 06:57:53 PM
I'm not a trouble maker .. and even in my everyday life I treat people with respect.. I came to this site because I always liked Souza & MO .. and felt they were mistreated at the old site.. I always felt they put a lot of work into their theories.. whether I believed in them or not was irrelevant...I felt I should have the freedom of choice and they should have the freedom of speech.. and I felt anyone that disagreed or didn't like what they posted should just not read it.. I think this is why I am so disappointed in the BOW thing.. because I believe bow should be entitled to the same respect that I believed, back then, that Mo and Souza should have had
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 07:00:09 PM
Yeah... I was kind of upset about this. Whether BOW was a troll or not, they provided a lot of helpful information that I had never heard before, and I liked the threads on here, because they translated them, and I can't speak italian and every translator I tried didn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Crescendo

January 13, 2010, 07:04:55 PM
are people trying to say that midnightmilk is MJ?

If so, I can't hardly believe that. I mean like how disrespectful is that? Like if I, personally, was a celeb who had a problem with drugs, faked my death, I don't know if I would make my screen name to be junkie or pothead or something derogatory. I just find it so sad.

So I know on the news, mind you, they said that propofol was Michael's midnight milk and thats what he would call it. Why would Michael (if he's alive and wants to communicate via internet) make up a screen name like MidnightMilk? Just seems a little insensitive.

y'know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 07:09:03 PM
since my thread was deleted (for obvious reasons), ill just post it on here & "show my true colors"...

To be honest with you all, I was 50/50 on this BOW user from the Italian forum.
However, I did very much appreciate the effort LiberianGirl went through just to post the translations for us.

Mo & Souza deleted the threads, as mentioned in their message (that was locked). Obviously, everyone is frustrated with their decision. This is THEIR home, we are the GUESTS.

Am I the only one disturbed by that comment?

I thought GUESTS were the unregistered users. WE have become MEMBERS on your so-called "home." WE decided to contribute to this forum, to display our thoughts, agree to agree or agree to disagree with fellow members. Now Mo & Souza deleted the thread, what does this mean? It means that THEY decide what WE believe in. Is that not weird? They post blogs about their theories and if anyone disagrees, they tell us to "do our homework" or simply disrespect us to make us feel inferior to them. How is this in any way professional of admins? Just because they are the admins, I guess we are less of people than them. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. They both say real smart remarks in attempt to ridicule us. They both drill into us the whole TIAI concept, the whole Alter Egos of Michael (which I may say was a little...disturbing in how Michael apparently played the whole "female alter ego" when nourishing Blanket in the 'Living With Bashir' interviews; i thought that was just called parenting?) ...yet we cannot post about theories of this user named BOW. They both immediately labeled her as a troll (how mature?). Yes, her theories may not be true at all, just like Mo's & Souza's. What is the difference then? Just because Mo & Souza are lengthy in extreme, maybe too far-fetched, details in their theories? Why create a forum if they are not willing to listen to their members, who try hard to stay faithful to them? If they are not willing to listen, then just create a blog of your theories, with YOUR OWN INPUTS, eliminating the frustration of others if members' theories are opposed to or deleted.

I most likely will get banned, which i do not mind. Why? I found a home...michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net. I love it there. People are welcomed there, people are friendly there. The admins and moderators put so much effort to make us feel respected and be respected.

Here, why support a forum where we are restricted to what we contribute? Why support a forum where we are attacked by the admins if we disagree with them? Why support a forum where we have to be so meticulous in what we posts, afraid if we get banned, attacked, or humiliated?

I am so disgusted by what is occurring. No, members are not being childish with this occurrence. We simply are fighting for what we believe in. Yet, once we do so, we are banned. We are not free here.

My fellow members...remember:
There is nothing more blind than a person(s) who is not willing to see.
There is nothing more deaf than a person(s) who is not willing to hear.

God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 07:19:06 PM
who is Google[Bot] at the bottom viewing this forum only on certain times and only views certain topics...can someone answer this please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 13, 2010, 07:23:21 PM
no idea.. I have wondered that too

also... what is the "truth blog"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

January 13, 2010, 07:24:15 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
who is Google[Bot] at the bottom viewing this forum only on certain times and only views certain topics...can someone answer this please

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions