Re: Midnightmlk Prediction about Haiti?
January 14, 2010, 03:03:20 PM
I posted a video on page 1...lol every1 ignores me...lol

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
The world is overpopulated.  This doesn't mean that I believe or am in favor of  a massive depopulation plan or conspiracy that involves genocide, but what I do believe is that something has to be done.  If this HAARP conspiracy plan is true, well its easier for them, because it may cost them less money than birth control. And its just a horrible thing to do.   Are there any countries that are controlling their population right now?  I heard China was at some point, but I really don't know now.

I know nothing about  HAARP either, but would like to know what is it? And why is the US always behind a conspiracy theory?  It's almost apocalyptic.  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 14, 2010, 03:09:07 PM
Quote from: "misha86"

The world is overpopulated.  This doesn't mean that I believe or am in favor of  a massive depopulation plan or conspiracy that involves genocide, but what I do believe is that something has to be done.  If this HAARP conspiracy plan is true, well its easier for them, because it may cost them less money than birth control. And its just a horrible thing to do.   Are there any countries that are controlling their population right now?  I heard China was at some point, but I really don't know now.

I know nothing about  HAARP either, but would like to know what is it? And why is the US always behind a conspiracy theory?  It's almost apocalyptic.  :shock:

Oh that is the same video I posted, no one is ignoring you I think the post was just accidently overlooked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 03:29:06 PM

lol  sorry Misha...I really don't understand what is HAARP all about...Is it a real institution or something that we believe may exist?  The video seems to explain how are things done by HAARP, but I dont know whether it is real or a conspiracy theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 04:55:11 PM
The clips there showing are from the HIStory channel..so iHAARP is real, rather they did haiti or not is the "conspiracy"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 05:23:43 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
I know one thing for sure and that is that this was not a natural earthquake, HAARP is behind the Haiti Earthquake. :x

How do you know?

Because HAARP was behind the Tsunami too, the US Goverment that we all know are involved with the New World Order they gave a order to HAARP it's called DEPOPULATION, Look at how many people have died already we all know for the people who believe in the New World Order and Illuminati stuff like I do that they want to bring down the population to 500 million people.

YES! my friends it is! I made a topic who i explain plan!

THERE!>>>

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AND CHECK THIS: 2010+01+12 = 7 + 7
7.0 Earthquake, it's illuminati Number not GOD!!!
I predict NEXT MAJOR DISASTER at:
CHINA, CALIFORNIA or INDIA!!!

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 06:03:59 PM by michangelo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 05:26:32 PM
Im really sorry, but i cannot see how the "illuminati" or some other group could bring about a huge natural disaster such as the Haiti earthquake or the tsunami.

These are acts of God.. natural disasters made by tetonic plates shifting in the earths crust.

I think this theory is way to far out and a bit silly.. sorry i dont mean to be offensive to people but its silly to suggest the illuminati caused the earthquake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 05:31:18 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Im really sorry, but i cannot see how the "illuminati" or some other group could bring about a huge natural disaster such as the Haiti earthquake or the tsunami.

These are acts of God.. natural disasters made by tetonic plates shifting in the earths crust.

I think this theory is way to far out and a bit silly.. sorry i dont mean to be offensive to people but its silly to suggest the illuminati caused the earthquake.

You ready to accept Michael is not dead, but conspiracy to humanity you don't?
Humm...i accept illuminati exist before Michael is alive!

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 05:44:12 PM
So..  what about all the natural disasters that have happened before technology could produce these "waves" that the illumaniti caused to create the earthquakes????  Explain that!

I know geography and geology.. there are reasons why certain areas and countries are more at risk than others to earthquakes.  China has the record for experiencing the most earthquakes above any other nation purely because of where the country lies in relation to tetonic plates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 05:50:32 PM
So..  what about all the natural disasters that have happened before technology could produce these "waves" that the illumaniti caused to create the earthquakes????  Explain that!

I know geography and geology.. there are reasons why certain areas and countries are more at risk than others to earthquakes.  China has the record for experiencing the most earthquakes above any other nation purely because of where the country lies in relation to tetonic plates.

Go and see Video about HAARP ability can make change everyting on Atmosphere and EARTH!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 05:55:36 PM

Did you watch the video?did u read the post? And if you didn't its silly to say what they can't do without looking into it. Yes it sounds far fetched BUT we have been trained to take everything at face value and nothing more. That's why the get away with it. They want us 2 dumb and blind to the truth

I also think california is next and that scares me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 14, 2010, 06:02:51 PM
So now it's God's fault that those people died because of an Earthquake? God loves all of us and this is no natural disaster if you are familiar with the New World Order, Illuminati and HAARP go research that first then you know what we are talking about and why we think HAARP may be behind all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 06:28:23 PM
Hmm...God loves us all yes, but have you read about  the Universal Flood and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?  Both events are attributed to a manifestation of God's wrath.  But that's another topic and not everyone believes it.  

I think this is all about Global Warming...so its like everyone's fault.  

And something we can do about it...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 06:59:55 PM
Hmm...God loves us all yes, but have you read about  the Universal Flood and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?  Both events are attributed to a manifestation of God's wrath.  But that's another topic and not everyone believes it.  

Global warming? When did that become real? Lol

Do you not see what they are trying to do?  They are trying to scare us! Make us think the world is going to end so with that there talking all this global warming stuf and having "natural" disasters that ain't natural...and killling off people is a bonus....remeber they use fear to get us to do things we normally wouldn't..think the fake terrorist attacks which had supportiing a war that has nothing to do with terrorist at all...

Please look into things and you will see the real purpose for all of this.damn near All conspiracys lead us back to the nwo. Coincident?hardly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 14, 2010, 07:01:48 PM

Do you not see what they are trying to do?  They are trying to scare us! Make us think the world is going to end so with that there talking all this global warming stuf and having "natural" disasters that ain't natural...and killling off people is a bonus....remeber they use fear to get us to do things we normally wouldn't..think the fake terrorist attacks which had supportiing a war that has nothing to do with terrorist at all...

Please look into things and you will see the real purpose for all of this.damn near All conspiracys lead us back to the nwo. Coincident?hardly

Absolutely agree with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 14, 2010, 11:44:32 PM

Absolutely agree with you!

I also firmly agree. Man Made Global warming THEORY (not a fact a theory) is the biggest crock of fake BS I have ever heard!

Global Warming or Global Governance 1/8

[youtube:10vzi3ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaNcQ4Wj7bQ[/youtube:10vzi3ro]

The Great Global Warming Swindle, part 1 of 9

[youtube:10vzi3ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TqqWJugXzs[/youtube:10vzi3ro]

The Georgia Guidestones - The Answers - Part 1 of 3
( A New World Order Ten Commandments, including a new religion which is the worship of Gia, mother earth.)

[youtube:10vzi3ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWzwvE0tAwM[/youtube:10vzi3ro]

And whether you like Alex Jones or not his new videos on Obama are interesting to say the least.

The Obama Deception

[youtube:10vzi3ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/youtube:10vzi3ro]

Fall of the Republic

[youtube:10vzi3ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU[/youtube:10vzi3ro]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike