DON'T FALL FOR IT!
January 11, 2010, 10:29:48 PM
OKAY, I'VE BEEN VISITING THIS SITE FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND FINALLY DECIDED TO JOIN TONIGHT BECAUSE I SEE THAT ALOT OF YOU ARE LOSING FAITH. GUYS,DON'T GIVE UP. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO,BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THIS NEW HOMICIDE CHARGE AND NEW DC COME ONLY AFTER THE LEAKED SONG'ANOTHER DAY'? THIS SONG IS CLEARLY A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL AND THEY PANICKED. THEY DONOT WANT US THINKING THAT MICHAEL IS STILL ALIVE.THEY PULLED THAT SONG SO FAST THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO HEAR IT. THEY KNEW IT WOULD GIVE US MORE PROOF THAT HE'S ALIVE. THEY WILL DO ALL THEY CAN TO MAKE US BELIEVE HE DIED, BUT DON'T YOU ALL FALL FOR IT. MICHAEL IS ALIVE AS WE ALL KNOW. I UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S HARD TO KEEP ON BELIEVING SOMETIME,BUT MICHAEL TOLD US TO KEEP THE FAITH. IT'S US AGAINST THEM,THE NON-BELIEVERS. DON'T LET THEM WIN.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: DON'T FALL FOR IT!
January 11, 2010, 10:40:19 PM
I keep the faith ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mel31

January 11, 2010, 10:48:22 PM
I totally agree with what you said, from the beginning every time Michael shows us he is alive, another new attempt to destroy his message ... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

January 11, 2010, 11:16:44 PM
I SO AGREE! I don't post too often cause I always "post in the wrong spot" and get a mild tongue lashing....mercy who can keep up..lol
So much is SMOKE AND MIRRORS........"the press" has to post "something" My goodness! It would be ODDER if they didn't.....Just beLIEve.....
I sent an email to Forest Lawn.......will post ANY response "somewhere else" if I can find the right place......LOUD LOL
Keep the FAITH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 11:30:23 PM
Quote from: "NEFFERTEAREYA"
OKAY, I'VE BEEN VISITING THIS SITE FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND FINALLY DECIDED TO JOIN TONIGHT BECAUSE I SEE THAT ALOT OF YOU ARE LOSING FAITH. GUYS,DON'T GIVE UP. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO,BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THIS NEW HOMICIDE CHARGE AND NEW DC COME ONLY AFTER THE LEAKED SONG'ANOTHER DAY'? THIS SONG IS CLEARLY A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL AND THEY PANICKED. THEY DONOT WANT US THINKING THAT MICHAEL IS STILL ALIVE.THEY PULLED THAT SONG SO FAST THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO HEAR IT. THEY KNEW IT WOULD GIVE US MORE PROOF THAT HE'S ALIVE. THEY WILL DO ALL THEY CAN TO MAKE US BELIEVE HE DIED, BUT DON'T YOU ALL FALL FOR IT. MICHAEL IS ALIVE AS WE ALL KNOW. I UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S HARD TO KEEP ON BELIEVING SOMETIME,BUT MICHAEL TOLD US TO KEEP THE FAITH. IT'S US AGAINST THEM,THE NON-BELIEVERS. DON'T LET THEM WIN.

Who are "they"? who don't want us to know that Michael is still alive? because as i know that the one that pull the leaked song are Sony and his family, right? i mean, the family is busy giving us clues, but why they are not happy with leaking this song? i really confuse now? please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 11, 2010, 11:43:34 PM
Because there are contracts and business and $$$$$$$$$$$$ involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mehere

January 11, 2010, 11:47:41 PM
I've set up camp... I'm here for the long run
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 11:48:51 PM
Quote from: "mjisthemuses"
Quote from: "NEFFERTEAREYA"
I COULD BE WRONG,BUT I HAVE A FEELING THAT MJ TELLS HIS FAMILY/FRIENDS WHAT TO LEAK TO THE PRESS. HE LEAKED THE SONG AND SONY,ILLUMINATI,AND WHOMEVER ELSE WHO WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT MJ IS DEAD WENT INTO FULL PANIC MODE. ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ THE INVESTIGATION WRAPPED UP IN DECEMBER,SO WHY ARE THEY JUST NOW REPORTING THE NEW CHARGE AND NEW DC INFO? I FEEL IT'S BECAUSE THAT SONG GOT LEAKED WITH A CLEAR MESSAGE FROM MJ.THEIR GOAL IS TO MAKE US BELIEVE HE'S GONE. THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO ACCOMPLISH THAT. JUST HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH. ;)  :)
I LOVE YOU MOST,MIKEY!

Who are "they"? who don't want us to know that Michael is still alive? because as i know that the one that pull the leaked song are Sony and his family, right? i mean, the family is busy giving us clues, but why they are not happy with leaking this song? i really confuse now? please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 12:46:56 AM
Never ever giving up hope or the search for truth..!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

January 12, 2010, 02:36:26 AM
...I don't know about SONY but I think "they" are the media that want to mess up our minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 02:43:01 AM
Quote from: "mehere"
I've set up camp... I'm here for the long run

Umm  Love your smiley  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sosh

January 12, 2010, 04:17:55 AM
You could be so right with your post!

The only problem I can see with that small theory: A comeback is impossible!

If they try 'so hard' to let us think MJ is really dead, they need him to be dead/hidden. Like he's in some kind of witness protection program and they cannot allow the masses to know.

Ofcourse there is us: The hoax believers. At the moment they can easily put our theories aside as we are just some poor and crazy 'small group' with strange ideas about Michael not being dead... If that group grows to large, the hoax will be more difficult to maintain... Let alone if the media jumps in on it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 05:40:17 AM
we were told and shown he was buried at forest lawn california but sum1 phoned its in another thread where they said he isnt buried there thats why the dancers were ushers and no staff were present it was fake and they are not in on hoax this is big evidence for him being alive!! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

January 12, 2010, 06:09:51 AM
Dear guys I really want to stay and believe,but their is proof that he is gone.What about the final death certificate?I am so confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 06:38:05 AM
Hey Guys!! I too keep having days when i too am not so sure, But then i go onto youtube and watch the helicopter, Him moving on it, and all the inconsistancies, and then i am back on track.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions