This got me to thinking...
January 12, 2010, 12:46:10 AM
I'm sure that many of you have seen this post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now obviously, we're not that guiable to believe that, not without proof, anyway. But it got me thinking about something. How many people would actually be on the hoax? And more importantly, could Michael really even trust these people? We all know that Michael may have been good at many things, but being a good judge of characther was not one of them. After all, he would have not been in those child abuse situations in the first place, if it were not for that. Don't you think if this were really a hoax that there would be people breaking their silence? Trying to sellout Michael for a quick buck and their 15 min. of fame? Guys, I need your help on this!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: This got me to thinking...
January 12, 2010, 01:07:15 AM
I personally believe that there are VERY FEW people in on the hoax. The more people involved, the more likely it is that there will be idiots who can't keep their mouths shut. Besides, I firmly believe that if the hoax is true, then it was a matter of life or death for MJ and that had HAD to do it. And as such, he had to have government help to pull it off. My personal opinion (and it is just that) is that only SOME of his family are involved and MAYBE a few close friends. But that's it. I don't believe that ANY of the following people are involved:

LMP
Debbie Rowe
Arnold Klein
Tohme Tohme
Anyone at AEG
Anyone at Sony
Kenny Ortega
Travis Payne
Any of the people involved in TII
Dave Dave
Liza Minelli
David Gest
Deepak Choprah
The Rabbi
Karen Faye
Diana Ross
Anyone who performed at the Memorial
Larry King
Jesse Jackson

Those I'm on the fence about: Frank Dileo, Elizabeth Taylor, John Branca
These folks could go either way for me. But, for pro-hoax reasons...here are my thoughts on these three people...if we assume the hoax is true...

Frank: Suddenly became MJ's manager again after many years apart. And '"suddenly" after June, he lands a spot on the board of Sony/ATV. This would be the perfect way for MJ to keep tabs on his publishing company, by having Frank there to oversee things in his absence. Frank has the industry credibility and a believability about him that would come in handy.

Elizabeth: She has long been known as one of the (if not THE) closest people to MJ. I firmly believe she would do ANYTHING for him. And her appearance at the funeral gives the whole thing the appearance of reality it needed. If she hadn't been there, people would have wondered about it.

Branca: Yet another someone MJ relied on heavily for years, and someone who helped MJ purchase the ATV catalog back in the 80's. No matter what separated them later, MJ trusted him for a LOT of years and in a LOT of ways. Branca's legal expertise would be necessary and beneficial for MJ.

Bottom line for me...if any of his friends were involved, it would have to be one (or more) of those 3 people. None of the rest of them make any sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Lorrie

January 12, 2010, 01:19:21 AM
Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Don't you think if this were really a hoax that there would be people breaking their silence? Trying to sellout Michael for a quick buck and their 15 min. of fame? Guys, I need your help on this!
It depends on how many people actually know about the hoax, if there actually is one. I personally don't think many people would have that information if Michael's death was indeed faked.

It's impossible to put a number on it, of course. But besides certain family members (if any), I would speculate no more than a handful or two would know. So, people selling out wouldn't be much of a threat if the right handful(s) of people knew what was really going on.

I could imagine a successful hoax of this caliber with nobody breaking the silence, provided only a few people were in on it.

And more importantly, could Michael really even trust these people? We all know that Michael may have been good at many things, but being a good judge of characther was not one of them.
I disagree on the judge of character part. Michael would have been a lot worse off if he wasn't a good judge of character much of the time, considering how many vultures surrounded him constantly. He just didn't always get it right, like everybody else, and when he failed to, the repercussions were bigger given his immense celebrity.

The trust issue depends on the reason for the hoax. If Michael's death was faked and the reason was, for example, his life being in danger (which is the one and only reason I believe), it's possible he had nothing to do with setting up a hoax, or at least no control over it, which means he would have nothing or very little to do with deciding who to tell. So, say law enforcement is responsible for setting things up. Then they would also be in charge of determining who knows about the hoax and who doesn't.

Considering that the silence hasn't been broken so far, whoever is in charge of the hoax (if there is one) has done a great job picking the people on "the inside."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 01:33:00 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Don't you think if this were really a hoax that there would be people breaking their silence? Trying to sellout Michael for a quick buck and their 15 min. of fame? Guys, I need your help on this!
It depends on how many people actually know about the hoax, if there actually is one. I personally don't think many people would have that information if Michael's death was indeed faked.

It's impossible to put a number on it, of course. But besides certain family members (if any), I would speculate no more than a handful or two would know. So, people selling out wouldn't be much of a threat if the right handful(s) of people knew what was really going on.

I could imagine a successful hoax of this caliber with nobody breaking the silence, provided only a few people were in on it.

And more importantly, could Michael really even trust these people? We all know that Michael may have been good at many things, but being a good judge of characther was not one of them.
I disagree on the judge of character part. Michael would have been a lot worse off if he wasn't a good judge of character much of the time, considering how many vultures surrounded him constantly. He just didn't always get it right, like everybody else, and when he failed to, the repercussions were bigger given his immense celebrity.

The trust issue depends on the reason for the hoax. If Michael's death was faked and the reason was, for example, his life being in danger (which is the one and only reason I believe), it's possible he had nothing to do with setting up a hoax, or at least no control over it, which means he would have nothing or very little to do with deciding who to tell. So, say law enforcement is responsible for setting things up. Then they would also be in charge of determining who knows about the hoax and who doesn't.

Considering that the silence hasn't been broken so far, whoever is in charge of the hoax (if there is one) has done a great job picking the people on "the inside."
NOW I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AGREE WITH THIS POST WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DIANA AND LMP. I THINK THAT THESE TWO ARE DEFINATELY IN ON IT. GREAT POST! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2010, 02:18:09 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I personally believe that there are VERY FEW people in on the hoax. The more people involved, the more likely it is that there will be idiots who can't keep their mouths shut. Besides, I firmly believe that if the hoax is true, then it was a matter of life or death for MJ and that had HAD to do it. And as such, he had to have government help to pull it off. My personal opinion (and it is just that) is that only SOME of his family are involved and MAYBE a few close friends. But that's it. I don't believe that ANY of the following people are involved:

LMP
Debbie Rowe
Arnold Klein
Tohme Tohme
Anyone at AEG
Anyone at Sony
Kenny Ortega
Travis Payne
Any of the people involved in TII
Dave Dave
Liza Minelli
David Gest
Deepak Choprah
The Rabbi
Karen Faye
Diana Ross
Anyone who performed at the Memorial
Larry King
Jesse Jackson

Those I'm on the fence about: Frank Dileo, Elizabeth Taylor, John Branca
These folks could go either way for me. But, for pro-hoax reasons...here are my thoughts on these three people...if we assume the hoax is true...

Frank: Suddenly became MJ's manager again after many years apart. And '"suddenly" after June, he lands a spot on the board of Sony/ATV. This would be the perfect way for MJ to keep tabs on his publishing company, by having Frank there to oversee things in his absence. Frank has the industry credibility and a believability about him that would come in handy.

Elizabeth: She has long been known as one of the (if not THE) closest people to MJ. I firmly believe she would do ANYTHING for him. And her appearance at the funeral gives the whole thing the appearance of reality it needed. If she hadn't been there, people would have wondered about it.

Branca: Yet another someone MJ relied on heavily for years, and someone who helped MJ purchase the ATV catalog back in the 80's. No matter what separated them later, MJ trusted him for a LOT of years and in a LOT of ways. Branca's legal expertise would be necessary and beneficial for MJ.

Bottom line for me...if any of his friends were involved, it would have to be one (or more) of those 3 people. None of the rest of them make any sense to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't see how half of these people could not be involved, especially Kenny Ortega. Besides, I think ONE of them would have to be somewhat suspicious and say something about the whole thing. Think about it, we are not even close to MJ, yet we are suspicious about him being dead. True, he proably did not let a lot of friends know the situation, but if I were a close friend of MJ's, I would KNOW that something was going on, even if he did not let me on it. Also, I can't believe that the government would want to work with MJ or that MJ would want to work with the government. Especially since they have been trying to bring MJ down his whole career.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 13, 2010, 07:41:42 AM
You know the people, either all or some, I would think might be in on the hoax (if there is one) and the reason why i think these people may be in on it.

The Jackson family (lack of mourning, and soo much more),

Kenny Ortega (strange tweets)

Executors of Michael' estate (McClain and Branca) (i dont know why just because they are in control of the estate seems like a good reason why they may know something IMO),

Conrad Murray (I can't imagine the man that was with Mj on June 25th, or whatever day the whole scandal took place, does not know if Michael is still alive)

"That day and the other da- and uh and uh..." guy (I always forget his name but just because that guy knows Mj very well and he was so tonguetied)

Whoever was dressed up as paramedics in that ambulance photo (because they would know if they were workin on a dummy)
Karen Faye (becuase she said she made up Michael's face for the viewing so she would know whether he is alive or not.)

I'm not too sure about Liz Taylor or even Frank DiLeo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions