Quote from: "mjjveritas"
friendlikeme81, Thanks for the pictures. It would be decisive if we could see Dave Dave's hands. The pictures seem to conveniently cut off just at the crucial point.

[attachment=0:2zevnw79]dave dave hand.jpg[/attachment:2zevnw79]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

[attachment=0:1848sfol]dave dave standing.jpg[/attachment:1848sfol]

I am obsessed. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

friendlikeme81, Obsessed? Couldn't really tell.  ;) Is your most recent picture a real MJ photo or a Photoshop job? The DD stills showing DD's arms/hands, previously I was more apt to think the soap opera DD was MJ in disguise but now I just don't know. Help! The DD on the chair at the Leeza show surely has to be the real DD. This is so hard to know for sure. Perhaps it is a combination, as you said earlier, of those boys working together?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendlikeme81, Obsessed? Couldn't really tell.  ;) Is your most recent picture a real MJ photo or a Photoshop job? The DD stills showing DD's arms/hands, previously I was more apt to think the soap opera DD was MJ in disguise but now I just don't know. Help! The DD on the chair at the Leeza show surely has to be the real DD. This is so hard to know for sure. Perhaps it is a combination, as you said earlier, of those boys working together?

This picture of MJ is not photoshopped as you can see.

[attachment=0:t32bupjt]jacksonfive.jpg[/attachment:t32bupjt]It shows that DD and MJ have equal proportions of the upper part of the body and also down to the waist. I think DD leaning towards the wall could probably be MJ in disguise, pulling back his shoulders and turning his arms.  

As for the DD appearing in the soap opera the pictures of his left hand leave the impression as if it could be a healthy hand just really cleverly folded into a position where it appears to be damaged. I don't know, it is really difficult to decide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

friendlikeme81, Thank you for photo info. I'm with you on this, I think it could be MJ as DD (with the hat)  but I'm not absolutely convinced. One day we may know for sure.  :) I do think the DD in the chair on the Leeza show is the real DD. His upper body seems quite long. I wonder why we can't find the full Leeza interview anywhere. The clip we see must be longer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendlikeme81, Thank you for photo info. I'm with you on this, I think it could be MJ as DD (with the hat)  but I'm not absolutely convinced. One day we may know for sure.  :) I do think the DD in the chair on the Leeza show is the real DD. His upper body seems quite long. I wonder why we can't find the full Leeza interview anywhere. The clip we see must be longer?

You are right, DDs upper body seems quite long and his legs are very skinny, but I wonder why he is not taller than Leeza. He should be because I guess she is of an average hight and real DD is really tall as you can see in the myspace picture of him standing in the coffin.
About the interview: It is the same as with the interview of DD at LKL: We only see snippets, no complete footage. It seems as if somebody edited the material so we are only allowed to see some parts that fit into the plot. I also wonder were this recent picture of DD sitting in the chair comes from. Why didn't we find it earlier?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

friendlikeme81, I Googled Leeza's height and it says 5' 8" or 173 cm. So not too much of a disparity between MJ's height and Leeza's (assuming Google is correct). So maybe it's MJ in the chair after all? The odd thing is, my husband thinks the DD on the sofa looks younger than the DD on the chair. So strange! I did ask poster "chappie" where this chair DD photo was found but I haven't had an update. In some ways I'm glad we can't find anymore of the interview because it makes it all the more suspicious and that adds fuel to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendlikeme81, I Googled Leeza's height and it says 5' 8" or 173 cm. So not too much of a disparity between MJ's height and Leeza's (assuming Google is correct). So maybe it's MJ in the chair after all? The odd thing is, my husband thinks the DD on the sofa looks younger than the DD on the chair. So strange! I did ask poster "chappie" where this chair DD photo was found but I haven't had an update. In some ways I'm glad we can't find anymore of the interview because it makes it all the more suspicious and that adds fuel to the hoax.

Thank you for looking up Leeza's height. I think even if DD is sitting very much back on his chair, he should be taller than her.
I don't understand why there is a chair picture at all. In the interview DD is sitting on an armchair. Why was this photo taken on another chair? This implicates that Leeza was talking to him twice or that she was posing for him especially for the photo. Does it make sense? And why does this photo emerge at a time when all the other media are reporting about Michael being Dave Dave? Fuel for more doubt?
About DD being younger at the interview: He has more makeup on, the skin in smoother, this may change his apparent age. The question is: Are chair DD and armchair DD the same person?
[attachment=0:36wd675d]dave dave portraits3.jpg[/attachment:36wd675d]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

friendlikeme81, If chair DD is over six feet tall he should appear taller that Leeza but we can see they look much the same in height even though Leeza is slightly closer to the camera. If a male and female are of equal height when standing, when seated the male will appear taller because males have a larger body/trunk ratio to height than females i.e. females have longer legs as a proportion of their total height than males. It is true because my inside leg is 31" and husband's is 33" but I'm only 5' 7" and he is 6' 1". I don't know why the interview clip was conducted on a sofa but the new picture has DD on a chair. Unless it's the old double idea again? Chair or sofa or sofa or chair. Could it be that chair DD was made up to look more like the sofa DD. So we have a morphing into a third look? Because to me, chair DD doesn't look particularly like his supposed later self (the photo with the skull head covering) even taking into account the years which have elapsed. One thing which could explain why sofa DD looks to have a smoother complexion (than chair DD)  is the possible application of makeup for the interview proper. The chair DD could be pre makeup and pre interview (a run through) before airing? Tonight I think we have two DD's but tomorrow I'll probably have a different answer.  :? MJ, you are just too good! Where this most recent photo has been, who can say? Not I.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendlikeme81, If chair DD is over six feet tall he should appear taller that Leeza but we can see they look much the same in height even though Leeza is slightly closer to the camera. If a male and female are of equal height when standing, when seated the male will appear taller because males have a larger body/trunk ratio to height than females i.e. females have longer legs as a proportion of their total height than males. It is true because my inside leg is 31" and husband's is 33" but I'm only 5' 7" and he is 6' 1". I don't know why the interview clip was conducted on a sofa but the new picture has DD on a chair. Unless it's the old double idea again? Chair or sofa or sofa or chair. Could it be that chair DD was made up to look more like the sofa DD. So we have a morphing into a third look? Because to me, chair DD doesn't look particularly like his supposed later self (the photo with the skull head covering) even taking into account the years which have elapsed. One thing which could explain why sofa DD looks to have a smoother complexion (than chair DD)  is the possible application of makeup for the interview proper. The chair DD could be pre makeup and pre interview (a run through) before airing? Tonight I think we have two DD's but tomorrow I'll probably have a different answer.  :? MJ, you are just too good! Where this most recent photo has been, who can say? Not I.  :)
Thank you mjjveritas for your thoughts about the height of DD. I think we should take this as a serious hint for the existence of more than one DD ;) . For me it is also hard to find out which look the recent DD really has, because the photos of him are so different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

BTW, what do you think of this?[attachment=1:2ugwzwjk]hospital dave FIST1-1.JPG[/attachment:2ugwzwjk]

If this is not Michaels healthy hand clenched to a fist, you can eat me alive, here and now!!!

for comparison his arms again,
credits@je [attachment=2:2ugwzwjk]arms1.JPG[/attachment:2ugwzwjk]

I think we could find no better proof, for me the case is solved!!

Hi applehead!! :D  :D  :D
(for applehead pictures credits@Serenitys_Dream)

[attachment=0:2ugwzwjk]applehead4.JPG[/attachment:2ugwzwjk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Tina K.

!
May 26, 2010, 02:11:05 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
BTW, what do you think of this?[attachment=1:3jf8797h]hospital dave FIST1-1.JPG[/attachment:3jf8797h]

If this is not Michaels healthy hand clenched to a fist, you can eat me alive, here and now!!!

for comparison his arms again,
credits@je [attachment=2:3jf8797h]arms1.JPG[/attachment:3jf8797h]

I think we could find no better proof, for me the case is solved!!

Hi applehead!! :D  :D  :D
(for applehead pictures credits@Serenitys_Dream)

[attachment=0:3jf8797h]applehead4.JPG[/attachment:3jf8797h]

:o  :o  :o  OMG !!! It totally looks like Michael ! the pose, the arms, everything ! Whoohooo !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

friendlikeme81, Thanks for your fine work! I still can't say conclusively that the picture showing DD's clenched hand is fake DD. Of course, Applehead (MJ) nickname and Magritte's odd picture do bare some resemblance, well quite a lot really. As a reward I've put up aptly named video "Eaten Alive" by Diana Ross with MJ. Hope you can view. Credit and thanks to video poster "ClassicDianaRoss". [youtube:31w226v7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQy86k4fBu0[/youtube:31w226v7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

Hey, I have that song on my ipod, and I really like it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

Delphi, I like it too. And the eighties video doesn't disappoint by including the obligatory big cat.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions