Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Do we have the name of the actual doctor who pronounced MJ dead in the hospital. Supposedly they worked on MJ for an hour in the hospital. Who actually "called it".

The woman physician in charge of the emergency room who treated MJ and spoke to Murray herself is Dr.R.Cooper - in the affidavit.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Richelle Cooper, to be precise. Info here:

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Do we have any proof that Jermaine was actually in UCLA at the time of the reading of the death statement? Surely if that was a real hospital there would be doctors surrounding him? Did we see the press journalists who were there? We saw microphones at the podium but that could easily be fake.

This is a photo of Jermaine and his wife inside UCLA on June 25.

You can see reporters in the video below, at the beginning and end. The video was from the UCLA Office of Media Relations. It can also be found on the UCLA website.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "Shout"
I was looking for other news as you know Michael can be really dead. I have found an interesting video on Youtube where CNN repoter says that an official statement is out from the UCLA. It came immediately into my mind that Jermaine maybe just read it out, but it doesn´t mean that it is not real.

I have another question to everybody from the USA can you please research  wether it is true that ONLY officials can read out that a member of a family is dead or are there other possibilities... (please send a link if you know). It would be great to know. If there is any possibility that a family member can just read out an official statement from UCLA then we do not have a hoax. And maybe it is just a rumor that a family member cannot read out such an official statement. As I know  Michaels death was established by officials and maybe we should pay more attention to that.

Here is the video I am talking about:

[youtube:tt1p8gco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W20ZSeypJ2A[/youtube:tt1p8gco]

There are stories in the news all the time about people passing away, sometimes tragically.   t.v and newspaper obituaries are a source of death notices.  Michael was a citizen just like anyone else.  There is no special law about making anouncements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

never seen this photo.  looks pretty convincing. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

ShoutTopic starter

There more I get into it the more it convinces me that Michael could really be dead. It was said why Jermaine makes this official statement, he was the one who was chosen this time to do it, to speak for the whole family, that is all. To look with different eyes on this statement makes it more clear that it is quite convincing.

But there are still questions to solve.

One big question to me is why are the dancers acting like imployees the whole liberian girl theme? The dancers are the extensions of Michael Jackson...remember...Why KF and Michael Bush are preparing Michael for the burial (has Michael thought about it and told them that he wanted them to do that when he was alive or is it a show?). And the court of Conrad Murray, with the money, it just does not make sense at all!
Lets wait and see and investigate...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "MJJLives"

Yea it does. :(  I just want to know one way or the other...I've been on the computer for 10 hours a day for almost 7 months.  It's affecting my work, it consumes my thoughts, it's not healthy.  But I don't want to give up until we know for sure. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

lisap27

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

Yea it does. :(  I just want to know one way or the other...I've been on the computer for 10 hours a day for almost 7 months.  It's affecting my work, it consumes my thoughts, it's not healthy.  But I don't want to give up until we know for sure. :?

same here.. my stomach flips when i see stuff like this.. like some of the memorial pics i hadn't seen before!! i dunno what to think anymore.. trying to be open-minded but.. i think its time to face reality.. :cry: still here till the end tho..    :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

Its the same with me. I am searching for the truth and hope that one day someone comes to give us strong prove that Michael is alive. Everything is so confusing (the family could act but at the same time I think no, maybe not). It affects my life right now and I feel like I am going crazy when it turns out that Michael is... I cannot give up and I am looking for stronger evidences for him being alive.

I sometimes think that it is not healthy to be here for hours, but at the same time I think this is how I feel right now and I accept my emotions and that it is right now a part of my life. There is nothing really wrong about it as long as I do not evaluate it (bad or good). I just accepting it. I think this is more healthy than condemn myself.

What would you do instead of beeing here, would it help you to work up with how you feel. You have chosen this way because it gives you power in a way. There is nothing wrong about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

iMJacksonfaN

Noticed who postet it? TMZ..

Where is rest of Jermaine's family, and why doesnt he hug his wife?
-Funny how he hugs, whose?, bodyguard and holds the paper he read off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Although the above video may be "convincing", we still have to  remember that they wanted the world to think that MJ really had died, so they would have to make it look "real." There are more videos out there with "clues" that MJ is alive, then there are of videos proving he is "dead." It's still tough after 7 months with no proof one way or the other. If something BIG doesn't happen on the 18th or the 25th, then I will lose faith, as these dates have been fed to us, saying they are important dates, so I think it is time to "let the truth prevail." Either Michael is alive and will make his return, or we have all been a part of one Hell of an experiment! :?
 I truly hope it is the first! We love you Michael and we need you now more then ever...please come back to us now and save what little sanity we have left...Thanks! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Although the above video may be "convincing", we still have to  remember that they wanted the world to think that MJ really had died, so they would have to make it look "real." There are more videos out there with "clues" that MJ is alive, then there are of videos proving he is "dead." It's still tough after 7 months with no proof one way or the other. If something BIG doesn't happen on the 18th or the 25th, then I will lose faith, as these dates have been fed to us, saying they are important dates, so I think it is time to "let the truth prevail." Either Michael is alive and will make his return, or we have all been a part of one Hell of an experiment! :?
 I truly hope it is the first! We love you Michael and we need you now more then ever...please come back to us now and save what little sanity we have left...Thanks! :D

I am still not shure whether he will returt or not, I tend to say no. We have all not a 100 % proof that Michael is alive as well the other way. It is is possible that they try us so hard to convince that Michael is dead, which reasons might there be

1. Michael is really dead
2. Michael will not return, never planed to do that
3. or other...??

Because there are many people who think that we do not think right I am searching for strong and I mean really strong evidences that underline that he is alive. This that there is no official statement was made seem not to be that strong argument as many/me included have thought. If it is possible for a family member to speak for the whole family and to read out this statement then we should look for other arguments which no one can proof as invalid.

Other interesting opinions, it is a little bit off topic right now, which do not convince me too is that there are many fans out there (in an another forum) who think that Michael is dead.
So I decided to ask them whether it is normal to reheare for a burial with full dress and so on and whether it is not conspicuous that the dancer of Michael Jackson are working there. They do not question anything...

This were the answers I have recieved:
They have just rehearsed how to show the guests where they should sit down. And that it was an honor  for them to do it, that the family have integrated  them this way.
They are so strong convinced that there is nothing weird about this point, because the family members wonted them to do that and they agreed to that and were very proud of it.
About the rehearsing for a funeral: One explanation I got was: There is nothing weird about it if it is possible to rehearse for a wedding then why not for a funeral.

My oppinion about it is still the same that it is nonsense that the TII dancers appear as staff of Forest Lawn. For me this is a strong evidence that there is something not right about Michael´s death, funeral and TII Film.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Have they released a police statement? Although I didnt see a police car in the area of MJ's house on June 25th, which is weird cus I know its standard procedure for the cops to show up to person in distress call...at least where I live it is.

Id like to see a police statement from any cop that was supposedly there that day....
Id also LOVE to see any video footage, even from a cell phone from any hospital staff that SAW MJ that day as well.....you know that if you worked at the hospital that MJ was taken into and you had a camera phone nearby, you would be filming it or at least take a pic. I know thats wrong but considering the magnitude of WHO mj is.. youd think SOMEONE would have a 15 second video of him.

But no one does....

The lack of backup to his death is unheard of.  I know people have brought up Britanny Spears and her trips to the hospital and I will again.  Her house was swarmed by media and police. You are going to tell me that the paramedics "worked" on Mike for 40 some odd minutes and NO police were present when the ambulance left.  UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!  I mean think about the small amount of media when they left with Mike.  Those things ALONE don't add up folks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This message is for Shout. I don't understand what you mean by this comment, can you rephrase it?; :)

'So I decided to ask them whether it is normal to reheare for a burial with full dress and so on and whether it is not conspicuous that the dancer of Michael Jackson are working there. They do not question anything...'
Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 07:49:07 PM by QuirkyDiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tenschi"
The lack of backup to his death is unheard of.  I know people have brought up Britanny Spears and her trips to the hospital and I will again.  Her house was swarmed by media and police. You are going to tell me that the paramedics "worked" on Mike for 40 some odd minutes and NO police were present when the ambulance left.  UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!  I mean think about the small amount of media when they left with Mike.  Those things ALONE don't add up folks.

Thing is, Britney Spears was having a very public meltdown which was great for the media etc. They were following her every move in the hope that something else will happen. A bit like a predator following an injured prey.

Yes, MJ was embarking on what would be a huge and much anticipated comeback - but how much of the media in LA were actually following him every day? He hadn't done anything big publicly since 2001. How interested were they really? I cannot answer this question. For me, I would be very surprised if media (not to mention general public, fans etc) were not following his every move in the run-up to the comeback, but if this is not the case then it is not surprising that no media/public were there to actually witness things from the get-go. Although it's not like the incident happened in the early morning hours.....it happened midday when people would be around?

As for no police being present, well, even the paramedics didn't know who they were treating - allegedly, and as the 911 call proves, no name was given. It appears that security wanted to keep things as private as possible. It makes sense in way because if you are trying to save someone's life you don't want the whole world to descend on your doorstep. Security obviously took that decision before they made the 911 call. It's an interesting question though. Did i hear also that not many people knew where MJ lived?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

man in that video when they were sticking that "surfer board" in the back of the coroners van..tell me you noticed how ONE dude picked up the body and put him on the floor...and not respectfully place him he just plopped him on the floor...Im sorry how much did MJ weigh??...yeah i know he was skinny but i heard that "dead weight" you are heavier then when your alive...so how could this ONE guy pick up that flat thing in the white sheets?...if thats MJ then that ONE guy he picked him off the stretcher is EXTREMELY STRONG...
ALSO..you know there was an exchange in the helicopter...One body coming from the hospital looked well like a body and had the black straps on and had definate shape ( i remember because i started cry hysterically when i saw them bring him out of the hospital...BUT THEN when they are taking him out of the helicopter to put on the van what do you see...its rediculously flat and didnt look anything like what i saw going into the helicopter and most importantly the black straps are missing!!!

Edit: OMG I AM CRYING SO BAD RIGHT NOW I JUST HAD A CRAZY THOUGHT OH GOSH OH GOSH... I think i know why the black straps are missing!! please say i am wrong because i am hoping so bad i am wrong, but  maybe they took off the straps just before landing because they are transporting him from heli to the van!! and the straps was what gave the def shap because they were wrapped around him!!! So right before they land they unlatched the black straps to make the switch off more quickly so that cameras wont get that much footage and stuck him in the van!!! Could this be a logically explanation to why there were no straps when the body came off the helicopter?!?!?!? please tell me i am mistaken please oh please :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions