Grace

Re: Calm before the storm?
November 29, 2009, 11:19:50 PM
What calm? What storm?
I am breathless from all the information that is pouring in and can't follow and you are talking about a calm before the storm?

The winds have already set in.
Those who listen will hear, those who keep their eyes open will see.

MJ the entertainer is not the subject anymore - don't play your mind with that memory and whether this MJ is coming back. He will not.
But he's here with us, right here right now and you still don't notice him?
He's reading us, he's responding us and you still are looking for him elsewhere?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Keiko

November 30, 2009, 12:32:42 AM
I hope this isn't a Jesus type of thing, either...but do you guys recall the 1996 BRIT awards? That wasn't a good move, and was not received well, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 30, 2009, 01:24:55 AM
When Christ came to earth 2000 years ago no one but a few recognized him for who He was, nor was he well received and was hated by most, as was Paul, hated by the majority. If Michael is sent by God he will be either loved or hated, but he will fulfill his calling. If Michael disappoints some, his faithful fans numbers will shrink.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2009, 04:22:05 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
What calm? What storm?
I am breathless from all the information that is pouring in and can't follow and you are talking about a calm before the storm?

MJ the entertainer is not the subject anymore - don't play your mind with that memory and whether this MJ is coming back. He will not.
He's reading us, he's responding us and you still are looking for him elsewhere?

Grace...I am sorry but what are you talking about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

November 30, 2009, 04:23:38 AM
Quote from: "Keiko"
I hope this isn't a Jesus type of thing, either...but do you guys recall the 1996 BRIT awards? That wasn't a good move, and was not received well, of course.
Yes that is what I mean-he got ripped for that but it was not what  it LOOKED like. His intention was not to be Jesus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

MJLover1990

November 30, 2009, 04:54:10 AM
I have this gut feeling something big is going to happen with the hoax soon, I don't know with all this calm and all it's so quite that the storm must come soon! I hope, and I'm not giving up at all we've made it so far now we are doing this for Michael we are doing this for L.O.V.E and we must proceed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

November 30, 2009, 10:20:26 AM
Quote from: "Keiko"

yeah i dont quite remember those awards but my mom (an Mj fan) told me about them and that performance disappointed her and when she told me it disappointed me.

but i think many try to be artistic or try to compare their lives to Jesus' especially if they were betrayed in the past they might compare themselves to Jesus because we all know Jesus was betrayed.

im not sure why Kanye did it tho but remember when Kanye was on the cover of some magazine with a crown of thorns on his head?

thats one thing about Mj that i just *clinch* wish hadnt of happened
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2009, 12:31:21 PM
I don't really understand why people think Michael would try and emulate Jesus if he did come back at Christmas.

Hasn't he clearly stated that he isn't Jesus?  Surely most people can see that too!

If he does come back around the 25th December, it'll probably be either as himself, or dressed as Santa, maybe giving out presents to children in hospital - that is what I'd love to see him do.

Please have faith in Michael - he knows what he's doing.  I think he'll come back slowly too, but that is just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:20:35 PM
Quote from: "kpnuts"
I don't really understand why people think Michael would try and emulate Jesus if he did come back at Christmas.

Hasn't he clearly stated that he isn't Jesus?  Surely most people can see that too!

If he does come back around the 25th December, it'll probably be either as himself, or dressed as Santa, maybe giving out presents to children in hospital - that is what I'd love to see him do.

Please have faith in Michael - he knows what he's doing.  I think he'll come back slowly too, but that is just my opinion.

:lol: wouldnt that just be the best christmas you ever recieved. Wouldnt care about the presents.. Id just wast santa !  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

airieslady

December 02, 2009, 07:51:16 PM
I believe we are moving into another phase... the Awakening!  
There is something going on right now involving the next 7 weeks which would bring us to Jan. 18 (MLK Day).  This site is directing us on what to think and do. There will be 1 message, 1 clue, 1 mission each week for 7 weeks.  This person is also on Twitter w. information.  

Remember the three crystal 7's on MJ's red shirt... this could have something to do with this?  they signify the clues, the messages, the missions?

All I can say is there is alot of L.O.V.E. going on over on Twitter! I think this is in Twitter thread here.
Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:55:16 PM by airieslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

December 02, 2009, 07:55:14 PM
I hope you are all right in your assumptions that MJ will be coming back soon.  I still have this odd feeling that he will wait until at least June, so he can rest up and be well prepared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mattie

December 02, 2009, 08:02:13 PM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
I hope that it is the calm before the storm. There are no clues right now (at least not that I´m aware of).

Of course it´s always good to look into the older stuff, but actually it would be nice to hear or read at least something..

Maby you can looke at the post from Robbie Wiliams,,King of Pop,,??
I saw some odd things there..but nobody is looking anymore?
Maby it is nothing..and i see things that arent there??
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:38:28 AM
Quote from: "Scream"
Paralleling Jesus Christ, the son of God would be a huge mistake and I've been quite worried this might be the case.

As a Catholic I would not be impressed and I wouldn't condone it, the reaction of the Pope would be interesting.

I hope he doesn't view himself in a messiah kind of context but his official biographer (I forget his name) has stated before that he has in the past during the HIStory period of his career and if that is true then he perhaps still does but I hope he uses his common sense and comes to the right decision on the date, it should be January 1st as it would symbolize a new beginning and era.

But you never know with Michael, I know he is said to be religious and spiritual but he did renounce his religion quite some years ago and that whether you like it or not, is a direct contradiction to statements from different people and him.

Is he religious? I'm not so sure. Spiritual? I think he is, yes.

If he's alive and planning a comeback then he has to approach this with the most ultimate amount of care, the media reaction from all corners is going to be terrible in the first place and if it comes on the date of Jesus' birth the Catholic and Christian churches, nation's across the World and individual's that are devout in their allegiance to God will all be against him also whether their fans of his or not, this could turn out to be a disastrous move and I'm quite nervous.

I hope I'm just being a male drama Queen here but.. I can't help looking at this in the most negative light =
According to the Rabbi's book Michael did have a 'Messiah complex'..Many people view him as kind of a God, and perhaps in the finish he started to buy into his own image somewhat..This would just point to how out of touch with reality he was becoming if what the Rabbi says is true..
I love Michael very much..I do believe that sometimes people are used as instruments by God to do good here on earth..To do Gods work on earth..Michael certainly did a lot of good. I prefer to think of him as an earthly angel..Sort of like Princess Diana who was also a great humaniterian..
I dont know if Michael will ever come back..I do believe he has tried to communicate with his fans..It is as difficult for him as it is for his fans as there are so many fakes out there.
I just want him to know if he reads this board that he is truely loved..I just want him to be happy and to be safe and healthy..
I dont know if we will get anymore clues..Perhaps we are at the end now..We have to decide how long we will all continue to meet here..I have made some wonderful friendships along the way..So from my point of view if nothing else happens it's still been worth it..Of course I want some concrete proof that Mike is still alive..But that may never come..Sadly.x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 03, 2009, 08:38:59 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
What calm? What storm?

hi grace! what are you trying to say? i thought that maybe he not return to the stages but i feel he is alive and i believe that he comeback to the fans...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 03, 2009, 09:39:16 AM
He will show up when he wants to, i dont  get attached to dates picked out of thin air!, dont think it will be xmas or january, its whenever HE decides to  ;)  Hope its soon though :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!