Crescendo

Re: Calm before the storm?
November 29, 2009, 02:13:23 PM
Quote from: "Scream"
Paralleling Jesus Christ, the son of God would be a huge mistake and I've been quite worried this might be the case.

As a Catholic I would not be impressed and I wouldn't condone it, the reaction of the Pope would be interesting.

I hope he doesn't view himself in a messiah kind of context but his official biographer (I forget his name) has stated before that he has in the past during the HIStory period of his career and if that is true then he perhaps still does but I hope he uses his common sense and comes to the right decision on the date, it should be January 1st as it would symbolize a new beginning and era.

But you never know with Michael, I know he is said to be religious and spiritual but he did renounce his religion quite some years ago and that whether you like it or not, is a direct contradiction to statements from different people and him.

Is he religious? I'm not so sure. Spiritual? I think he is, yes.

If he's alive and planning a comeback then he has to approach this with the most ultimate amount of care, the media reaction from all corners is going to be terrible in the first place and if it comes on the date of Jesus' birth the Catholic and Christian churches, nation's across the World and individual's that are devout in their allegiance to God will all be against him also whether their fans of his or not, this could turn out to be a disastrous move and I'm quite nervous.

I hope I'm just being a male drama Queen here but.. I can't help looking at this in the most negative light =

I understand what you're saying. I wish Michael would just reappear on some random date and be like hey everyone whatsup?

Michael did speak about Jesus and in the Oprah interview he said something to the effect that he didnt think he was Jesus. So..

i think you mean Randy Taborelli.. yeah I don't believe too much of what he says. I dont care to go into that but I wouldnt believe everything he says.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

November 29, 2009, 02:20:21 PM
i don't think Michael is trying to be Jesus like!! buts if he was to return on the days that Jesus has an importance.. this is what he would be accused of.. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 03:24:42 PM
I just hope this won't turn out like Elvis's death, his fans are still waiting for him to return all these years later  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Crescendo

November 29, 2009, 03:30:15 PM
well after about a year if he doesnt come back then it may be safe to assume that he decided not to come back. or of course the worst took place.. but it hasnt been a year and weird occurences are everywhere so no need to give up now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

November 29, 2009, 03:38:27 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
well after about a year if he doesnt come back then it may be safe to assume that he decided not to come back. or of course the worst took place.. but it hasnt been a year and weird occurences are everywhere so no need to give up now.

agreed!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 03:45:12 PM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
I just hope this won't turn out like Elvis's death, his fans are still waiting for him to return all these years later  :(

but ELVIS is really dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 03:49:44 PM
I am Catholic also and I believe God is working through Michael and whatever it takes to wake this world up to see what hatred and lies and destruction of this planet and its children is going to lead to is great in my book I dont want my 5 yr old grandaughter living in this dreadful state we are in now so if Michaels plan, messege or return will fix this for HER then I will 4 ever be greatful and defend, support and love him always as I have since I was 10.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

November 29, 2009, 04:59:14 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

but ELVIS is really dead

my thoughts exactly.. Elvis is dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 05:04:34 PM
Quote from: "anotherpartofme"

but ELVIS is really dead

And Michael blatantly isn't :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 05:09:15 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"

But, you know, these five months was quickly passed.. I'm sure that the other seven also quickly pass.. Will we then be willing to let him go? I for myself can not guarantee..you know, hope dies last
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 05:12:39 PM
Quote from: "OneStepCloser"
Quote from: "anotherpartofme"

but ELVIS is really dead

And Michael blatantly isn't :D

of course he did not ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 05:14:06 PM
onestepcloser THANKYOU  :) you get it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 05:16:35 PM
onestepcloser THANKYOU  :) you get it

:D YAH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 09:28:00 PM
Paralleling Jesus Christ, the son of God would be a huge mistake and I've been quite worried this might be the case.

As a Catholic I would not be impressed and I wouldn't condone it, the reaction of the Pope would be interesting.

I hope he doesn't view himself in a messiah kind of context but his official biographer (I forget his name) has stated before that he has in the past during the HIStory period of his career and if that is true then he perhaps still does but I hope he uses his common sense and comes to the right decision on the date, it should be January 1st as it would symbolize a new beginning and era.

But you never know with Michael, I know he is said to be religious and spiritual but he did renounce his religion quite some years ago and that whether you like it or not, is a direct contradiction to statements from different people and him.Is he religious? I'm not so sure. Spiritual? I think he is, yes.

If he's alive and planning a comeback then he has to approach this with the most ultimate amount of care, the media reaction from all corners is going to be terrible in the first place and if it comes on the date of Jesus' birth the Catholic and Christian churches, nation's across the World and individual's that are devout in their allegiance to God will all be against him also whether their fans of his or not, this could turn out to be a disastrous move and I'm quite nervous.

I hope I'm just being a male drama Queen here but.. I can't help looking at this in the most negative light =

Michael didn't denounce his religion.  He is a Christian.  He left Jehovah's Witness, but not Christianity.  And maybe he didn't attend any church, but that doesn't mean he doesn't believe.  You don't need a church to have God in you.  You can find God in nature.  For some that is all is needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

November 29, 2009, 10:14:06 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"

But you never know with Michael, I know he is said to be religious and spiritual but he did renounce his religion quite some years ago and that whether you like it or not, is a direct contradiction to statements from different people and him.Is he religious? I'm not so sure. Spiritual? I think he is, yes.

Michael didn't denounce his religion.  He is a Christian.  He left Jehovah's Witness, but not Christianity.  And maybe he didn't attend any church, but that doesn't mean he doesn't believe.  You don't need a church to have God in you.  You can find God in nature.  For some that is all is needed.

Yes-we know he left JW because Liz Taylor talks in the home video about it and he celbrated holidays with his children...but he always always said he was not trying to be Jesus nor thought he was Jesus,but tried to emulate Him. He is not the type of person that WAS able to attend any church but he had Christian friends as well a Jewish friends and later other spiritist people.He always talked about his prayers and God giving him what he had and how thankful he was...I just cannot believe that his intention would be to portray the second coming of Christ as belonging to himself. I cannot even go there-even if that is what he ends up accused of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions