Re: Death Certificate..? World Exclusive Claim?
January 10, 2010, 06:30:04 PM
I remember Latoya saying on tv that she is an L.A.P.D officer, she had to go  through training for a reality tv program... Has anybody seen the actual program, or is the reality thing what is going on now?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 06:45:39 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
News of the World has NEVER been a reliable source.  It is as close to tabloid news as you can get!   :| I wouldn't waste too much time dwelling and worrying about this article.
THANK YOU! Guys come on! These guys are just tabloid trash. Most of the media can't be trusted in the first place, but THESE guys are at the top of the media that you should not trust, PERIOD. Chillax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

January 10, 2010, 08:01:31 PM
For those who don't know yet, reputable Entertainment Weekly published an article today that states they "confirmed with the L.A. County coroner’s office that the document, which is part of the public record, is genuine."

The document in question is the amended death certificate that trashy News of the World published, which Entertainment Weekly's article links to directly. So, it seems the amendment to Michael's death certificate may be real.

However, I specify "may" (1) given the original source and (2) the fact that Entertainment Weekly has previously had to recant information it published.

LINK to Entertainment Weekly article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
its got the embalmer's name on it!!   :shock: JESUS MIGUEL RUIZ

SOMETHING HAS JUST POPPED OUT!!!

it says DEPOSITION DATE 07/07/09 FORREST LAWN..

THEN IT SAY DEPOSTION TEMP!! what does that mean!!! i thought he was buried there!!

They put TEMP on there when he died.  They weren't sure what they were going to do I guess;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 08:51:51 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
News of the World have run with a story that they have obtained copy of MJ death certificate that has never been published before.

Link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson: It WAS homicide

By James Desborough, 10/01/2010

MICHAEL Jackson's death certificate rules he WAS murdered, the News of the World can reveal.

We obtained a copy of the document and an amendment to it - that have never been published.

On the original July 7 certificate deputy coroner Cheryl MacWillie refuses to give a cause of death.

But after further probes, it is amended on August 31 by medical examiner Christopher Rogers to "homicide".

He concludes Jacko died from "acute Propofol intoxication" due to an "intra-venous injection by another".

Meanwhile Jacko's doctor Conrad Murray, 56, has hired a hotshot lawyer in case he is charged over the June 25 death.

Jacko basks in the applause at the end of his final concert in LA.

Hollywood legal eagle Michael Flanagan saved a nurse from a murder charge when she was accused of wrongly administering painkiller Propofol.

Murray already has a Houston law firm building his defence. Police affidavits say he admitted loading up Jacko, 50, with Propofol and other drugs in the hours before his death.

The prosecution is likely to use lawyer Patrick Dixon, who helped put Phil Spector behind bars.

Dr. Conrad Murray, Jacko's doctor

But yesterday a Jackson family source said: "We are all keeping our faith with the police. We want them to do this case properly and put away the man who we feel is responsible for Michael's death.

"We want the authorities though to release details of what happened to Michael in his last few hours. We want the paperwork to come out to show just what drugs were put inside him and what happened in his last few hours alive.

"Much of the documentation has been kept secret - and we can't understand it.

"We still feel that there is more than one person responsible for Michael's tragic death. Joe won't give up on getting justice for his son and a lawuit is his focus."

doc1:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

doc2:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last night a coroners office worker explained the void branding on the forms was issued by the health authority which holds the documents. They brand forms like this to avoid them from being used for fraudulent purposes.

Trying to sell papers.  This isn't new news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 11, 2010, 12:49:08 AM
Again, did you notice:
the various MJ DCs consist of some other paper copied into the DC blanks. You'll see the frames of the copy. The size of the included documents does vary from each version that I have seen so far and differs from DCs of other persons. Even the character size and font types are different.

If this were the true output of californian authorities, I would honestly be worried about administration in the U.S.
Come on, they are discussing "fingerprint payment" and "iris eye identification" hence cannot get a DC right? To me this is either proof of fake or middle age sloppyness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 11, 2010, 02:18:05 AM
maybe they fixed it up because we were having so many questions because there were so many different things gong on  in the old DC...
Or maybe the old DC's were fake and the new one is the actualy DC. People said the old DC's were fake however if the '" Jacksons" could make a fake DC of MJ then so could some person trying to mess with peoples emotions
who knows this whole thing is just confusing me i dont know what to think anymore...sadly i think this investigation is coming to a end...but we will find out eventually...hopefully because i not the one to jump on a rollercoaster to often...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 02:58:24 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
doc1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 81075a.jpg

Jonathan Fielding MD is listed as the signing Local registrar. He has wiki page.
Jonathan E. Fielding M.D., M.P.H., M.A., M.B.A. is the Director of the Department of Public Health and is the Health Officer for Los Angeles County.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The signatory for the  LA Coroners Office is Cheryl Macwillie. She is a Coroner's Lieutenant and  Spokesperson.
Los Angeles County Coroner's Lt. Cheryl MacWillie

The embalmer is listed as Jesus Miguel Ruiz - license number 8473
CEMETERY AND FUNERAL BUREAU
Licensee Name:   RUIZ JESUS MIGUEL
License Type:   EMBALMER
License Number:   8473
License Status:   CLEAR Definition
Expiration Date:   April 30, 2010
Issue Date:   April 08, 1998
County:   LOS ANGELES

doc2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 81072a.jpg

Christopher Rogers MD as the certifying Physician or Coroner. He is listed at the:
LOS ANGELES COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
Forensic Medicine - Christopher Rogers, M.D. 323-343-0715

All of these people seem to really exist....  :(

Im sure someone on the old MJHD site telephoned the Embalmer and spoke with him, cant for the life of me remember what the reply said exactly.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "lisap27"
its got the embalmer's name on it!!   :shock: JESUS MIGUEL RUIZ

SOMETHING HAS JUST POPPED OUT!!!

it says DEPOSITION DATE 07/07/09 FORREST LAWN..

THEN IT SAY DEPOSTION TEMP!! what does that mean!!! i thought he was buried there!!

Why are so many people do not listen to me... :(
Please take a look here, there has been alot discussed and it will answer your questions. Many topics are discussed there not only that the burial on September might be not true:

Here the link:http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2982
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

January 12, 2010, 01:51:17 AM
Quote from: "the_lost_child"
Why there's LaToya's name on it? Is it because she did the formal stuff regarding funeral or is it because she applied for getting this document? If it's so, then it must be fake, 'cause she couldn't apply it, being since 30.12.2009 till now in Europe...

Every death record has an informant.  It can be anyone that informed.  In this case it was Latoya.  That death certicate was done months ago.  Look at the date on it - not the puchase date that is probably on the bottom.  It's not fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 02:47:53 PM
The Death Certificate is bogus there are no signatures on it only names so no signature means no legal laws broken. I have searched and looked over death certificates of celebs I KNOW are dead and there is always a handwritten signature plus they still have him listed at Havenhurst but the missing signatures mean to me anyway that he is alive. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]