Serenitys_Dream

Re: The final death certificate ?
January 11, 2010, 01:09:29 AM
Quote from: "Fê.Brasil"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
[
Jonathan Fielding MD is listed as the signing Local registrar. He has wiki page.
Jonathan E. Fielding M.D., M.P.H., M.A., M.B.A. is the Director of the Department of Public Health and is the Health Officer for Los Angeles County.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The signatory for the LA Coroners Office is Cheryl Macwillie. She is a Coroner's Lieutenant and Spokesperson.
Los Angeles County Coroner's Lt. Cheryl MacWillie

Christopher Rogers MD as the certifying Physician or Coroner. He is listed at the:
LOS ANGELES COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
Forensic Medicine - Christopher Rogers, M.D. 323-343-0715

:shock:

Yes, I posted this in the other thread on this Death Certificate already. Thank you for reposting my research for me and saving me the time. Next time could you include me name because I did spend my time on this. Thanx
:lol:
MUST BE HAVING SOME PART OF HIS MISTAKE, I NO saw YOUR TOPIC IN OTHER ACTIVITIES.
THIS HAS ME PERSONAL by others to check the content.
BUT IF YOU'RE SAYING THAT WOULD BE YOUR SEARCH, So forgive me.
UNFORTUNATELY YOUR TOPIC not noticed, because when I went to IT OVER SO WAS THIS TOPIC HERE.
THERE IS NO NEED TO BE EDUCATED EVIL ALL ABOUT BEFORE YOU MAKE A COMMENT COARSE YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED THAT ONLY COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC ON THE SUBJECT.
UNFORTUNATELY, receives such information from other people to CHECK.

Right! That's why you copied my exact phrasing. You copied and pasted my post EXACTLY as I wrote it. Next time credit the person who spent their time doing the research instead of taking the credit for yourself! You also posted it 1 hour and 21 minutes after me, exactly as I wrote it and from your postings English is not your native language. You do know that lying, cheating, stealing are not only reprehensible character flaws but also sinful?
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:22:06 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 01:47:03 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 02:22:31 AM by Fê.Brasil
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I like to put people in a situation, no matter what, and give them quite the opposite, or the unexpected ... So much more than they thought would happen" --
Michael Jackson - 1983

See

January 11, 2010, 03:30:21 AM
Weird that this comes out on the birth day of Elvis... But on the otherhand nothing is weird in this case :roll:  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 03:35:50 AM
I think someone is going to alot of trouble to make Michael's death seem legit. First the pics of the crypt are leaked and we all mention how bare and fake they look, then a few months later pictures of a flower strewn crypt are leaked again. We complain about how fake the death certificate looks, signature etc, then one that none of us have seen before is leaked again with official names and titles. So what do you think will be next?

Eithe Michael really has passed OR someone is going out of their way to make us believe that. At the moment I'm sticking with option 2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 11, 2010, 03:54:44 AM
Happy Feet

I agree with you they want us to believe that Michael is dead. The only way that his comeback would work (if there was one planed) is to make people believe that he is dead. There are opinion polls on internet which say that most peole do not believe that he is dead...then it will be not a big surprise if/when he comes back, right  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Grace

January 11, 2010, 04:10:37 AM
The fact that we do get amendments of documents presented whenever we found something that would not be correct, the fact that we get reactions from key players in this case - mainly through new publications in mass media makes me wonder who is really stearing the wheel for the time being.

It reminds me of the race of bunny and hedgehog.

Whoever pulls the curtains cannot stop us - he / she / they can only distract us (which they did impressingly with TIAI and TNZ and other sources of amusement).

The fact that since day one we get reactions to what we are talking here underlines to me that we are either participating in an immense ARG or that somebody has to lose a lot to have hide his back as much as they very apparently do. How much do they have to lose if they need to consider several hundreds of "lunatics" worldwide?

I cannot help but still have this triangle of
"expose corrupt docs and pharmacies",
"expose how media work" and
"expose how inefficient justice system is" in my mind.
I truely hope that this is not what this hoax is about because this would not establish a necessary case for me to have cried my eyes off.

We already knew about those three.
So if this was the reason, stop it now please Michael, it's enough.

Another thought:
Murray is the key more than ever.
He's giving the link between medical failure, justice incompetence and media hypocrisy.
Remember the "thank you video", the "court room video", the "posed pictures".
He always appeared as not being real.
More and more we are finding that he represents somebody but is not really that person.

The message he gave on behalf of Michael with Michael's voice.
Accused of not giving enough child support.
Having kids with many women and not care for them enough.
Remember that Murray was said to have quit work because of constant threats?
That he would not leave his house out of fear he would be attacked by mourning fans?
That he got back to his previous work at a later point?
That he had financial difficulties yet could work with so many lawyers?

What if everything that was stated and published about Murray in fact was referring to and giving the truth about Michael and Murray just took the place for Michael as communicating medium / spokesperson as Michael obviously could not?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 11, 2010, 04:45:53 AM
Source:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Together we\'ll cry happy tears[/size]

Grace

January 11, 2010, 05:56:58 AM
Thanks for the links.
IMO this is nothing to worry about. This is giving more indications for the better than anything else.

Why would the picture be subtitled "Keeping faith"?
I would not assume this picture expresses keeping the faith?
Why is that subtitle there anyway in this serious "dramatic" context?

[attachment=0:2g7sjrov]Keeping faith.jpg[/attachment:2g7sjrov]

The article explains
A source said that the Jackson family are 'keeping faith with the police', adding: 'We still feel that there is more than one person responsible for Michael's tragic death.
This is an absolute correct statement and free of any direction into any  negative. It is our perception that makes the connotation to "there are several that must be charged" It is the reader's linking the neutral statement to emotions and concluding something that was not said.

Then we are being confronted with the most common kinds of variants of speculation (as usual).
"On the original certificate issued on July 7 deputy coroner Cheryl MacWillie refused to give a cause of death. However after further investigations, the certificate was amended and re-released in August by medical examiner Christopher Thomas. It now states the cause of death on 25th June 2009 as 'homicide'."

"expected to be charged with manslaughter."

"could be prosecuted for 'gross negligence'"

"A spokeswoman for the district attorney's office, however, denied that any decisions have been made. [...] There is no case before us at present and no final decision has been made.'"

"The police investigation was substantially completed by the end of December, the source said." - So they know nothing in press. They have no idea.

And we have another article woven into this one saying
    * ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER: Love Never Dies... but here's how I nearly did

;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 11, 2010, 06:05:54 AM
Quote from: "bec"
This IS a new DC. The bar codes SHOULD match because it is a census tract number. Each DC we have been given has a different bar code #.

Do we indeed have 7 DCs now? That would make me chuckle.

I am confused as to the purpose of this new DC (other then to round out to the nice number 7). The amendment released last August listed homicide as cause of death so why a new one? Interesting that it was released on Elvis's birthday.

Wow, bec - that´s amazing!
7 DC´s, the last one leaked on Elvis birthday!

If that doesn´t serve a purpose, I really don´t know...   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 07:21:31 AM
1st - that DC at the top of the page that says "For informational purposes only" and "not a valid document" - I wouldn't even wipe my nose with that.  It says right. on. the. paper. that it's nothing.   :lol:

Quote from: "Grace"
In one of the death certificates available on the web given a physician's signature Jonathan E. Fielding today and is the Director of Public Services is also a UCLA teacher.  :roll:

Did you notice? The signiture fo Mr. Fielding is a stamp since it is always the same on all copies that we were presented.
A signiture stamp IMO does not mean that the document is legit, especially when it comes to a birth or death certificate - please correct me, those who are familiar with California legal affairs, if I am wrong.

I live in a major city, all of the birth and death certificates that I own and have seen were signed with a stamp.
Not sure if that means anything though....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 07:56:37 AM
I live in a major city, all of the birth and death certificates that I own and have seen were signed with a stamp.
Not sure if that means anything though....

Lots of documents are signed with stamps, and yes that is legit. I have taken records to the government offices and they sign that way. It gives office personnel freedom on documents, because who wants to sign their name all that many times?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

January 11, 2010, 08:58:22 AM
I'm very confused as to how many official death certificates (pieces of paper) does one person get for one deceased person ?  and what is the process of issuing from the county or state offices.  Is there a separate death certificate from the coroner and one from the state?
I can't remember where I saved the image from but I printed off a copy of a death certificate that was posted here. It is printed in official colors and reads.  I compared the information out of curiosity and pasted Calif. Death Cert guidelines below to figure out who may be leaking the certificates.  Please reply, it's driving me nuts !

Issued by Department of Health Services.
State Title Number is printed 3052009085414
Local Registration Number is BLACKED out
Name: Michael Joseph Jackson
Latoya's signature BLACKED out
line 42 Signature Embalmer? BLACKED out, License Number BLACKED out
line 46 Signature of Local (something?)  BLACKED out and License # BLACKED out
Cheryl Macwillie, Deputy Coroner  Dated:  07/07/2009
Above Signature BLACKED out
BAR CODE 109007157
Health Services Registrar purple ink stamp Jona (something)Fielding
At the bottom the date issued is stamped Sep -1st  2009
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The certificate in the post today is a black and white copy

Issued by: State of California Registrar - Recorder / County Clerk
State Title Number is totally missing
Local Registration Number is 3200919027107
Name: Michael Joseph Jackson
Latoya's signature BLACKED out
line 42 Signature Embalmer? Jesus Miquel Ruiz is typed in License number 8473
line 46 Signature of Local (something??):Jonathan Fielding MD    Typed in  
Place of death R Reagan UCLA address is Blocked out black
Cheryl Macwillie, Deputy Coroner Dated: 07/07/2009
Above SIGNATURE TYPED IN not written
BAR CODE 00201974
Health Services Registrar purple ink stamp Dean C. Logan
Above the bar code dated: Jan 8,  2010
-----------------
Guidelines to Obtaining an Authorized Certified Copy of a Death Certificate

Pursuant to California Health and Safety Code Section 103526 only specific individuals are allowed to receive an AUTHORIZED CERTIFIED COPY of a death record.

An AUTHORIZED CERTIFIED COPY of a death record may be required to obtain death benefits, claim insurance proceeds, notify social security and obtain other services related to an individual's identity. Please see below for list of authorized individuals.

Those who are not authorized may receive an INFORMATIONAL CERTIFIED COPY with the words "INFORMATIONAL, NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO ESTABLISH IDENTITY" imprinted across the face of the copy.

Individuals permitted to receive an AUTHORIZED CERTIFIED COPY:

* The registrant or a parent or legal guardian of the registrant
    * A party entitled to receive the record as a result of a court order, or an attorney or a licensed adoption agency seeking the birth record in order to comply with the requirements of Section 3140 or 7603 of the Family Code
    * A member of a law enforcement agency or a representative of another governmental agency, as provided by law, who is conducting official business
    * A child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse or domestic partner of the registrant
    * An attorney representing the registrant or the registrant's estate, or any person or agency empowered by statute or appointed by a court to act on behalf of the registrant or the registrant estate
    * Any funeral director that orders certified copies of a death certificate on behalf of any individual specified in paragraphs (1) to (5), inclusive, of subdivision (a) of Section 7100 of the Health and Safety Code

Thanks, xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 09:00:59 AM
Correction on certificate info...  the first cert posted is from the COUNTY Health Service.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 09:25:48 AM
I'm sorry, I don't have info what you just posted karma, but I do want to say something about the signatures being blacked out.

I doubt that even if we get to see a REAL certificate of death on Michael(or any other celebrity for that matter), that it would leave the signatures showing.  If the coroner's, officer's, and whoever's signatures are showing then anyone could print out a copy of a death certificate, fill it out, and forge the signature to fake a death for whatever reason.

At the same time, the signatures could be blacked out because there are no signatures there....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 11, 2010, 09:34:46 AM
She looks more angry than sad.. Angry that people hated MJ for no-reason, so MJ had to leave his children for a while for his own safety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions