I believe that Michael will come back only when
January 09, 2010, 11:29:13 AM
I believe Michael will come back only after all of his debts and lawsuits have been settled and he is no longer debt ridden.  Even if he did this hoax for some other reason, he is now noticing just how much money he can generate when he is supposedly dead.  Why come back early and cut the money in half ?  Why not wait until everything is paid including all lawsuits ?  Wait until your general ledger reads black.  To come back any earlier to me would be somewhat foolish.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

But if he do that , won't it increase bad opinions about him ?
I think that lot of people will be very upset if he come back , they were fooled
If he wait until everything is settled financially it'll get worse ,
People'll have the impression that he was only motivated for money
Wich is probably not the case here , at least it's not the principal reason he did this I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael never had any depts, and if he did then that is already settled with months ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grenat

Michael never had any depts, and if he did then that is already settled with months ago.

I hope everyone will be as understanding as you..we've witnessed so much injustice toward Michael , and most of time it was just because of misunderstanding and lying of the media
This time they'll have to choose : seek the truth or believe blindly the media
I choose my side already , we've choose our sides already, what about the other people ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

I have and always will be on Michaels side.And a lot of other people also.He must be alive and strong Imiss him sooo very mutch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will always believe Michael & will stand by him! Nothing will change that whatsoever.
As far as media concerns me, Nope, Nada!!! They're just a bunch of crazy people & they were simply trying to destroy Michael which is just plain wrong, sad, & pathetic.
It really breaks my heart when they've made up untrue stories about Michael, like he said in his autobiography Moonwalk.
I cant' believe that's all the media does and people find out & then they believe all that junk!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

mumof3

I dont believe Michael was in debt I feel it was all for another reason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael probaly did go away for another reason other than money.  But what I am saying is why not kill two birds with one stone.  For instance if he went away for safety reasons, he still could come back after all has been cleared,(monetarily) and give a statement as to why he was forced to go.  Because if he really was in debt for $400 million, and the concert in London was only to give him at the most (per reports)
$100 million.  He would have to work like a dog just to get up on his feet.  So again why not kill two birds with one stone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I don't believe Michael was ever in any debt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grenat"
But if he do that , won't it increase bad opinions about him ?
I think that lot of people will be very upset if he come back , they were fooled
If he wait until everything is settled financially it'll get worse ,
People'll have the impression that he was only motivated for money
Wich is probably not the case here , at least it's not the principal reason he did this I think.

:roll:  :roll:
Any body that really loves him will stand by him what ever his reasons were , but I believe and a lot of his fans feel he did it because his life was in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
:roll:  :roll:
Any body that really loves him will stand by him what ever his reasons were , but I believe and a lot of his fans feel he did it because his life was in danger.

Wow! You just took the words right outta my mouth right there :D
Well said indeed! :) I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

... we understand WHY he did it. He said it's - ALL 4 L.O.V.E -
That's why I do not beLIEve MJ did it for money! He said something like the love of money corrupts the character (old wisdom, isn't it?). If he would have done it (only) for that reason I would be VERY disappointed 1. about my bad of knowledge of human nature (of thinking I would know him a little bit) 2. about his character. For what I have heard what a savy business he was/is I doubt the he had debts too but I cannot say for sure - how could I, I'm not his bank account ;)
I do think that he is one of the few geniuses walking this planet at the moment and trying to find way through his art to make ppl AWARE and AWAKE them from their "mainstream-media-infused-coma" (good news to them doesn't sell, right? RIGHT!)
AWAER of WHAT? I always used to believe that there are things going on "behind the curtain" (conspiracy) and we are the naive sheep thinking the ones above us (politicians etc.) are taking good care of. Instead there are some who do not follow the path of love but egoism. Mo and Souza found some very interesting things regarding this. Thank you both for all the time and nerves you have invested so far and still do. Since love is free will we ca only show what we see is the truth as we see it but we cannot make anyone open their eyes and hearts to SEE it and thus not believe it.
The government won't do anything! It is WE who must take action (he said and i think so, too)! There are many organizations like Amnesty, greenpeace, red cross etc. - so how can I feel unable because I think "I'm only one, what can I do"? But together we are strong. We need to make changes in ourselves: in what we believe, what we eat, think, say, do, envision, read and so on. We need to strive for the highest ideals we can imagine and 'never give up, no matter what'! Sorry for the long post but I needed to say that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A fellow believer has looked into things and only can find that you will get into trouble for faking your death if you proffit from it. Now obviously his estate has made bookoos of money since June25th...however if it has been noticed,the tributes have been canceled. Tribute magazines made money for themselves.
 I dont think he was really in debt -I do think people have tried to stake claim where they had none-as always.I dont think he did it for money,no more than if I thought he were dead I would say "greed killed him". I dont think(you can all murder the mod now) he did it for L.O,V.E. ...every time he said "its all for love" in TII,it wa when he was correcting someone. I think there were serious reasons -life or death reasons. I truly believe that,he changed his life-he died",If he comes back then that has to be in the clear and the truth will probably have to be brought forth before his return,so that it wont be an immediate backlash. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

I believe that Michael will come back only when...

...we are all ready.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

~Souza~

Do you really believe it's about money?

Mike will come back when people are able to open their eyes and see his message. As long as that doesn't happen, I don't think he will be back soon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions