by becca26 ยป Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Oh by the way that cuple has a strong suspision that MJ faked his death. What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw
becca26

Private message

Wow!...You surely saved the best for the end..Thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
I had VIP tickets for Joey Fatones (NSYNC) Charity event in Orlando at Howl at the moon  just after MJ died maybe 2 weeks later.(i know Joey but just as aquantances) Alot of people that knew or had worked with Michael were there and they did tributes all night, Joey fatone
Alfonso Ribiera,Debbie Gibson,But i spoke to Alfonso and Joey and the other dude from Nsync whos name i dont know and Joey and Alfonso both commented on how MJ had the money to pull of a hoax and wouldnt put it past him!! (This is b4 i was a believer of the hoax so didnt think much of it) And im sure they were just joking but people do think he could pull this off!!

Oh what a small small world we do live in I know Joeys sister she used to come to sing kareoke a my parents old pub (The london bridge) I just bumped into her a the kahuna grill not to long ago. I def think Joey would be a pretty good person to relay on, maybe you are talking about Chris (from nsnyc) lol. Anyway I glad to hear that you all appricate my experiances, but I would much rather have meet MJ in person :(  But I felt a closeness but meeting the people whom knew him and confermed what we all feel for him. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Yes I saw him in 1988 on the Bad tour at Aintree racecourse in Liverpool.  We had VIP tickets with free champagne all day - faboulous concert.  Kim Wilde was the support act singing "kids in America" she was good but he was just outstanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

I saw him in concert in 1988 in Rome, Bad Tour. I wasn't in the first row, just a bit back... fourth or fifth row. He was amazingly handsome, I remember staring at him all the time and just couldn't believe I was actually so close to him!!! :oops:  Great gig, he gave a great performance!!! As always  ;)
I wish I could attend more gigs but that was the one and only ... so far :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

mumof3

I rembrr you taking about that a long time ago with Mariah sounds great that she was notupset she should have been beside herself with grief
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
I rembrr you taking about that a long time ago with Mariah sounds great that she was notupset she should have been beside herself with grief

Yep this has been a big thing for me that keeps sticking in my head :)  I knew she loved her achole lol she was pretty drunk at an award show a few day's ago.lol But I wonder why she has been drinking so much latley?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."

i remember wantin to see him on the bad tour but dad said i was too young then my auntie promised to take me to the dangerous tour i was let down badly,my new hubby at the time finally got me there to see him preform his history tour in 1997 at wembley stadium london it was the most amazing concert ever i remember everyone doin the mexican wave right round the stadium and every stamping thier feet waitin for mike to come on stage the lightin and effects were fantastic and everyone joined in union to sing and wave hands to heal the world it was a moment of union i still have my ticket stub and some photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Yes I saw him in 1988 on the Bad tour at Aintree racecourse in Liverpool.  We had VIP tickets with free champagne all day - faboulous concert.  Kim Wilde was the support act singing "kids in America" she was good but he was just outstanding.

A little off topic here...but I couldn't remember who Kim Wilde was so I googled her and came across her statement on Michael's death... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I think it's crazy that she only met him once on her 5 month tour with him, and didn't even get to talk to him!  Did his handlers keep him isolated, or did he just prefer the seclusion?  :?   You wouldn't think so since he always said he was lonely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

HIStory tour 97, Sheffield, Don Valley Stadium. It was an AMAZING show one of the best concerts i have ever seen, i feel lucky i got to see him perform.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ive seen the beatles two times in new york.. and i have photos from my camara, a guard went up to the stage and got close ups.. think they are worth anything?   1965, 1967. but no MJ :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

It saddens me knowing that when I was around 9 my mom bought me and my sister's tickets to go to the Victory tour.  First my oldest sister got in trouble, which in turn told on my middle sister for something she had done.  I thought I was in the clear, but HECK NO!!!! the middle sister had to go and tattle on me.  My mom sold 2 of the tickets and she took one of her friends from work.  She did bring me home a button and shirt.  Still to this day I have that button and shirt.  And you can bet I still hold a grudge with my sister.  My mom and I used to get into fights all the time because I would never take that shirt off.  I literally wore it everyday.  My mom was able to wash it when I would fall asleep she would take it off of me and put it right back on me when it was clean and dry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions