"This is It...This is Not It....This is It...But it is Not the Final Curtain Call."

“Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport.”

OK, I will stop believing now.....NOT! suspicious//  8-)  pale/  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Hey... at least we are all a little wiser about Thome now. Not related to Halima.
So now we believe him.
nononooooooooooooooo      
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

----
from @NastyGrouch to   @jermjackson5 Maybe giving answers instead of saying we are crazy would help, instead of going on talk shows and doing a&e tell us who/why

From@jermjackson5 to  @NastyGrouch never said anyone is 'crazy'. pls don't misquote me

---
From @mjsheartofgold to  @jermjackson5 #Elvis had believers and i never see his fans fighting or problems. Jermaine, dont you think #Michael deserve us beLIEvers?

From @jermjackson5 to    @mjsheartofgold yes, Elvis had believers. I think that is my point

--
From @KaeTweets  to  @jermjackson5 hey jermaine! lol what you doing up so late? && why are you entertaining bs? lol

From @jermjackson5 to    @KaeTweets not entertaining it. just trying to help fans who, in good faith but false hope, are being terribly misguided
---

from jermjackson5  drawing a line under this nonsense now. I'm happy to have helped the few who listened & understood that I wouldn't lie to or mislead fans
---

mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

MJhasSpoken

Jermaine tweeted this;
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
2am! I hope my publishers are taking note ; ) Goodnight all
17 minutes ago
»

@
@pattygags revisited an Australian memory recently. fond memories of our time there!
19 minutes ago

@
@Jane_66 i've decided that books are harder work than albums ; )
27 minutes ago

@
@poetryMJJ hello to fans in jakarta, indonesia. Much love to you all
28 minutes ago

@
@Jane_66 scribbling and researching ; ) #nightowl
32 minutes ago

drawing a line under this nonsense now. I'm happy to have helped the few who listened & understood that I wouldn't lie to or mislead fans
34 minutes ago

@
@KaeTweets not entertaining it. just trying to help fans who, in good faith but false hope, are being terribly misguided
51 minutes ago

@
@mjsheartofgold yes, Elvis had believers. I think that is my point.
56 minutes ago

@
@NastyGrouch never said anyone is 'crazy'. pls don't misquote me
1 hour ago

Also what fond memories of Australia did Jermaine mean...was it the ones when he said "Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
----
from @NastyGrouch to   @jermjackson5 Maybe giving answers instead of saying we are crazy would help, instead of going on talk shows and doing a&e tell us who/why

From@jermjackson5 to  @NastyGrouch never said anyone is 'crazy'. pls don't misquote me

---
From @mjsheartofgold to  @jermjackson5 #Elvis had believers and i never see his fans fighting or problems. Jermaine, dont you think #Michael deserve us beLIEvers?

From @jermjackson5 to    @mjsheartofgold yes, Elvis had believers. I think that is my point

--
From @KaeTweets  to  @jermjackson5 hey jermaine! lol what you doing up so late? && why are you entertaining bs? lol

From @jermjackson5 to    @KaeTweets not entertaining it. just trying to help fans who, in good faith but false hope, are being terribly misguided
---

from jermjackson5  drawing a line under this nonsense now. I'm happy to have helped the few who listened & understood that I wouldn't lie to or mislead fans
---

mj_dance/

What does he mean by the Elvis thing, that people believed and Elvis never came back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
----

---

--

---

---

mj_dance/

What does he mean by the Elvis thing, that people believed and Elvis never came back?

yes I think that is what he meant.... that we will wait for ever and ever for nothing to happen...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

seriously what do people expect? for jermaine to expose michael over TWITTER? oh come on people. believers, if you've learned anything, you know michael does things on a scale we dont even entertain. if we think outside of the box, he's thinking 10 miles away from it.

do people really expect this:

@soandso yeah michael is alive. he's been hiding and we've been lying. oops! #jacksonsecret

like, come on. people need to back off jermaine. i feel so sorry for the guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

people need to back off jermaine. i feel so sorry for the guy.  

I totally agree. This whole situation is just upsetting for everybody.We established that Jermaine is just trying to proctect Mike. Why not just leave it at that? This "twitter war" has been going on for days now. People need to stop the crazyness. There is no point to it and it distratcs us from other important things. And above all it makes some people very upset and lose their faith. Now come on people, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and leave this twitter war alone. We just need to ignore it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

suspicious mind

so he knows people thought this way about elvis but he said originally that he couldn't believe people would think this way, didn't he?  couldn't he just have easily said it was sad that people had trouble letting go and that time would make it better for them or something and dropped it?
me thinks he doth protest too much.
that said this thing needs to die down a little . if some of these people want to see murray go to jail then they need to keep him out of site for a while. he was getting way to much exposure. however this thing goes he was out there way too much for a man in his position. it seems like since this all started with jermaine that everything has gone quiet everywhere else. jmo

elvis_/      michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so he knows people thought this way about elvis but he said originally that he couldn't believe people would think this way, didn't he?  couldn't he just have easily said it was sad that people had trouble letting go and that time would make it better for them or something and dropped it?
that said this thing needs to die down a little . if some of these people want to see murray go to jail then they need to keep him out of site for a while. he was getting way to much exposure. however this thing goes he was out there way too much for a man in his position. it seems like since this all started with jermaine that everything has gone quiet everywhere else. jmo

way back in 2009 he did say that this was the way that we coped with the passing of michael and that in time we would let him go.  that this was our way of grief.

we however said michael is alive and jermaine is a d**k.    Because it does'nt matter what anyone say  we believe what we want anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

way back in 2009 he did say that this was the way that we coped with the passing of michael and that in time we would let him go.  that this was our way of grief.

so do you believe him now?
we however said michael is alive and jermaine is a d**k.    Because it does'nt matter what anyone say  we believe what we want anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I hate  the phrase "you people"  when it's used derogatively crash/  crash/  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I hate  the phrase "you people"  when it's used derogatively crash/  crash/  crash/

oh i know what you mean , i feel the same way  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do not understand why Jermaine spends time every day discussing the same thing. He must be busy. A grown and busy man  not have to  paying attention to petty bickering and tantrums on twitter fan.
Jermaine, just ignore them. We have heard his message. Unless you're having fun with it ...
No. .. I'm not calling you a sadist or vacated!
But I do not understand why continue with it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

well I did read what jermaine wrote,but do I believe him?
NO I dont,I knew someday a family member had to say something about all this,and i expected what jermaine is saying
now,no shock here,what else did we expect he would come right out and say yeah Michael is alive.

It could be that is all some kind of operation and till this is solved Michael has to stay underground,that when someone
would find out he was still alive that could be dangerous for him,and jermaine is probally protecting his brother,if you read between the lines,you can see that Jermain is saying this hoax is getting to much attention and has to die down a little,ok he accomplised the oppesite and mabye he dident see this war on twitter coming,I dont know what Jermain was thinking
I only know he made it worse.

But if he is protecting his brother then I can only have the upmost respect for him,because it cant be easy having to keep quite about it,so I am not tweeting to him I have send him one tweet to tell him that its good he is fighting for his brother
because I really believe that is what he is doing.

But I still believe Michael is around somewhere and nothing will shake my faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions