i think he knows, he is just doing it for his peace of mind i guess. Or Michael's.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJonmind

Jermaine talks about semantics. Well saying MJ's dead, has to be back up with concrete evidence and he knows that. Any politician/lawyer knows that when you don't have evidence or facts to back something up, you mudsling or get emotional. I think the person's move in pushing JJ for answers was immature, but on the other hand I'm sure that MJ knows how to roll with the punches, adapt to every situation and I don't think it will in any way affect anything seriously in MJ hoaxland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

WHERE IS THE FAITH, FAMILY?
WHERE IS EMPATHY?
WHERE IS RESPECT?
WHERE IS TRUST?
WHERE IS

YOU ?

Already jumped into river Jordan?

He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can't stay in her room
She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on
She says

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand

Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he say
Preoccupied, she's afraid

Afraid that what they're doing is not right
He doesn't know what to say, so he prays
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

Don't let go of my hand
Don't let go of my hand

He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]

Whatever Happens lyrics
Michael Jackson.

An interesting read:
Jesus' Method of Disciple Training
A Vacation Bible School Curriculum by Barry McWilliams
an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church in America

Jesus' 7 Steps in Disciple Training
The Gospels have a two fold purpose:

To present Jesus and the Gospel!
    To prepare the church to continue His ministry!

The second is not as obvious as the first, but with careful study of Jesus' methodology, a pattern becomes clear. This summary of His steps in training disciples is based on the following studies: With Christ in the School of Disciple Building, by Carl Wilson (Zondervan, 1979) - a detailed exposition of these stages. The Master Plan of Evangelism(Fleming H. Revell Co., 1979), by Robert E. Coleman ; The Training of the Twelve(Kregel Publications, 1971) by A. B. Bruce - very valuable studies of Christ's methods of training his disciples. The Gospels are more than sources for our teaching about Jesus, they are also "manuals" for continuing His mission!

What was Jesus' master plan to reach the world?

His Mission was to...

to reveal Himself as God's son come to redeem God's people
    to offer Himself up as an atoning sacrifice
    to reach all of God's people with this Gospel

His Task was further complicated by...

self-imposed human limitations (Phil 2:6-8)
    a ministry of only 3.5 years
    limited to 30 AD technology and communications

His Goal...

To establish the church, the body of Christ.
    To reach all of God's elect in every nation.

His Method was simple...

First to select, disciple and train 12 ordinary men who will be able to evangelize, disciple and train others in the same task.
    Then to turn them loose equipped with the Word and the Holy Spirit to disciple the nations.

We can see a pattern in the ministry of disciple training that Jesus carried on. He did not try to reach all the masses with the Gospel. Even if He had wanted to, the task would be too big. Rather He concentrated on a few selected ordinary men, who were "with Him" and to whom He gave both verbal instruction and a constant example - preparing them though their time with Him to do the same. A similar method of discipleship was practiced by the early churches in Acts.

The Gospels were written not only to teach us about Christ and His ministry, but also to serve as a pattern for us, guiding the church in its mission to reach the world. That is why they are much more than a biography of Jesus. While each has its own particular themes and emphases, together they give us a rather complete picture of the Master's plan that he has passed on to His church.

Jesus trained first 12 disciples, then a second generation of 70, using basically the same pattern. This pattern continued in the growing church in Acts. When you have grasped the stages of Jesus' plan for disciple building, then you can much better understand both the Gospel accounts and the unfolding of various events in the life of Jesus. And you will see the value of careful reading and study of the Gospels' accounts of the ministry of the Lord for you as you seek to be His disciple.

The Seven Step Disciple Training Program
Step one: Bring someone to repentance and faith
- conversion: Mark 1:14,15; John 1:29ff

Before anyone can become a disciple of Jesus, they must first be born again. This salvation is entirely God's work through the atoning death of Jesus on the cross. Having been redeemed in Him, a man or woman responds in repentance and faith, embracing Christ as Savior and Lord.

The testimonies of Jesus' early disciples, recorded in John 1 show the faith they had in Him right after they became believers.

Step Two: Enlightenment and Guidance - Help them develop a personal relationship with Jesus.

A new Christian needs to get to know Him better. A believer needs to understand the significance of Christ's person, natures, and ministry. He also needs to understand God's will for us as disciples: learning, following, serving one another, and sharing our faith with others.

Only John records for us the 8 months of Jesus' beginning ministry with the first disciples. A period of time when they became better acquainted and learned much listening to Jesus teach and watching Him minister. (cf John 2:11)

Step Three: ministry training and encouragement. - Give them increasing opportunity to minister and serve.

Jesus was engaged at this time in His ministry in Capernaum, where His tremendous miracles of healing attracted large numbers of people, crowds greater than He could handle alone and and this increased public ministry required more workers. The disciples learned how to minister gradually through assistance in small tasks and by observation of the master at work.

Eventually Jesus issued a call to his disciples to become fishers of men: i.e. disciplers. This was more than a call to faith, it was a call to join Him in His mission to mankind.

Step Four: Leadership development and Christian character - prepare them to serve the body of Christ - the church

Jesus was ready to establish leadership for his church with the designation of "The Twelve" apostles. He spent several months training and selecting them out of a much larger group. (This method parallels the NT Church's method of designating leadership.) Jesus selected those who had already the commitment to follow and serve, and who had already shown their quality and potential to Him.

With the establishment of organization and leadership, they were structured as a team - there were no "bosses" - they were all submissive to the Lord and mutually to each other. Jesus rebuked any attempts at power plays. Jesus began sending them out into the outlying regions (in pairs on carefully defined missions under His supervision. (Mt 9:35-11:1; Mk 6:6-13, Luke 9:1-6).

At the same time, Jesus withdrew to less populous regions. During this time there was increased teaching about the kingdom of God, emphasizing the character of believers. (The Sermon on Mount and the Kingdom parables were given at this time.) He used any miracles to strengthen individual believers, no longer to attract crowds.

Step Five: Reevaluation and Separation - Helping disciples to evaluate their values and separate themselves from the world to follow Christ fully.

Many were following Jesus for temporal reasons: economic and health benefits, rather than for the "eternal" life He offered. They needed to be forced to choose between Christ and the World. Eternal values must take precedence over temporal concerns. Here the reality of their faith and repentance was tested repeatedly.

This testing in Step five came about in a series of crises: John the baptist was first imprisoned, and then beheaded (Mt 14:13). Jesus resisted the crowds wanting to making him King, because his mission was to bring the Bread of life. (John 6). The Feeding of 5,000 (Jn 6:1-14), and the storm at sea (16-21) [cf Psa 107:23-32, Psa 77:19; Mark 6:52] also became tests of the disciples' faith in Him. In the Bread of Life discourse, Jesus confronted those who followed him for temporal benefits.

This testing was necessary because the disciples needed to know who Jesus was if they were to remain with Him in the face of the growing opposition of the Pharisees and when the crowds deserted him. Jesus' bread of life discourse and other hard sayings caused many to depart. (Jn 6:60ff)

In the events on the Mount of transfiguration, we see Jesus' closest disciples (James, Peter and John) wrestling with their own values and faith, and this continued as as Jesus began to teach them about the cross. (cf Matt 16:16-20 and 22,23!! 17:4 ("Shelters" = "tabernacles" = "places of worship"?) and 6; 17-23!! Such confusion in their hearts and minds.)

Jesus' "Take up your cross" saying in Mark 8 comes in this context. His disciples must be ready to hold fast to Him whatever the cost.

Step six: Participation and delegation - development of the community of believers (Mt 17:22ff ,Mk 9:30ff , Luke 9:44ff)

There were again growing numbers of disciples (due in part to the ministry of the Twelve) but there were also growing tensions. It was about this time that a second generation of disciples were called in the choosing of the Seventy. (The exact details are unclear, but it appears that they too were going step by step through the stages of discipleship.)

These Jesus sent out to specific cities in advance of His coming in 35 teams of two. About this time we have a repetition of earlier teaching for this new group of disciples. Only Luke records this period of Jesus ministry which we call the Perean ministry. (Luke 11-13)

The Gospels record the giving of many guidelines for interpersonal relationships at this time. The body has to learn how to relate to one another and the world around them. (Mt 17,18, Mk 9:33-50; Luke 9:49-62)

how to relate to the Jews
    how to relate to each other
    how to relate to independent ministries
    how to deal with false teachers
    how to deal with those who stray from obedience
    dealing with brothers who offend
    how to relate to jealous believers
    how to deal with new converts and disciples
    problems: divorce, riches

Jesus' teaching about the Church is reaching completion. About this time Jesus made some important claims of deity in preparation for evangelism of the World.

Step Seven: An Exchanged life and a Worldwide challenge The events of the last week: Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection, and later Pentacost, had an earthshaking impact on the disciples. First their hopes for a kingdom in this world were forever shattered even as for a moment they were scattered. However, reassured of God's grace, endowed with the power of the Holy Spirit, they were now ready to press forward with a worldwide vision and mission - the Great commission. The challenge was for them to continue the ministry of Christ by discipling as He discipled, generation after generation, undergoing to lead men and women through the same steps to maturity and ministry. They came to understand that Christ was present with them through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the church moved forward with the power given them to.

Those who would be Jesus' disciples are those who are willing to let go of themselves and let God work in and through them, pressing on in faith and obedience to all that Jesus has commanded: "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I will be with you always, to the very end of the age." Matt 28:18-20
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With the L.O.V.E. 
Keep the faith.

I think some may find in the darkest, smallest corner the doubt, the fear of Michael being really dead.
The mean trick we do to ourselves in this is this:
as long as FEAR is reigning in our minds - and be it FEAR THAT MICHAEL DIED or be it our very PERSONAL FEAR OF DEATH - we will be blocked in our minds and NOT READY to work together with Michael on the HUGE job we'll have to do.

Let your fear go, let Michael go and see how easy life will be.
When there's nothing left to lose - that's when freedom, strength and power will set in and mountains can really be moved.
CHANGE starts with allowing to die, fade away and be left behind.
As long as we cling to Michael or any other icon, authority, master or whoever is controlling our life, as long as we do not allow to lose, Michael cannot come back to friends but will forever be imprisoned to be the one on stage having to look downwards because others cannot stop from looking up to him.
I think it's about time after all to allow the man to have a conversation one-on-one.

Keep the faith.
Silence has a cleaning and clearing aspect of purification. Use this time well, not for impatience but for good.
There's nothing wrong with resting still for a while and listening to ourselves and our heartbeat and breathing only.
There is no need to bother Jermaine and there's equally no need to bother TR or TS or whoever you have invited to be important for you in this set. There is all need to sit back, let it simmer and sizzle only when the target is clearly identified. And most of what this disappearance is targetting is located within ourselves, not in court, not in judges, physicians or drug dealers. It is us being questioned.
The answer is simple. MAKE THAT CHANGE STARTING WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR.

A good read:
Beyond fear: a Toltec guide to freedom and joy : the teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz
Fear is the source of all of the negative agreements we’ve made with life. It can alienate us from the joy that is our birthright. When we are able to look at our lives without fear or judgments, we realize that reality can be whatever we want it to be. Beyond Fear leads seekers of the Toltec way of freedom and joy on their spiritual journey into a state of empowerment.
This book is available in all bookstores for small money and may change your life.

bearhug Blessings to all.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:10:12 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Are we allowed to comment what Jermaine says without being told to keep the faith on and on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Well if this was some kind of a test... many have failed.

I'm not feeling the love or the binding.  :cry:

Maybe I'm not getting the full picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For every rude person on twitter there are at least 1000 nice and polite believers who wouldn´t even think about being impolite. I hope Jermaine is aware of that.

Quote from: heartphantom
Um...who are we? Same on Twitter? I 'm afraid we became a little too demanding if not arrogant.

We haven´t done anything heart.
The person who started this earthquake was none of us, my gut feeling was right. She just jumped in for 1 post to let us know that she / he is someone who likes to publish DM´s.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:09:01 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Yeah..damage has been done... crash/  crash/  crash/  crash/  crash/  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Isn't it possible Vera&co to be nonbelievers?

I think they are nonbelievers. They are usually very rude. Remember when they came in the guest forum suspicious// ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vera is just one of them. They are hundreds and i don't think they're all pretending. And not all believers are fans...
Nonbelievers aren't as rude as believers, trust me. I follow both sides. They just want Murray in jail that's all.
Have we had  a pre-existent condition /emotions as believers i wonder? Why are believers behaving like that on twitter? Or is it just despair?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
LucyLovesMJ Lucy Emma Foster
Urghh, no offense @JermJackson5, but I think it's best if you shut up. Many people are getting hurt by your tweets, I hope you know that.

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@LucyLovesMJ the truth can hurt. I ask you to consider how hurtful it is for family to read tweets saying Michael is alive when he's not

If I help one, it's enough RT @afriendofficial: @jermjackson5 When u talked about hoax theory u helped some people accept the sad reality...

Jermaine is now DMing me. @jermjackson5 - Tell MICHAEL'S fans what you just told me through DM. Why not make it public?

@jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@LucyLovesMJ Ok. I will continue until people stop believing in a fallacy based on semantics. It is more hurtful to perpetuate this myth

@jermjackson5 Better. You do realize that you're making things worse? I'm crying right now. I don't wanna argue with you, Jermaine. :'(

@LucyLovesMJ I appreciate the pain that truth causes. But loving fans are being misled and it must stop

Randygirl4life Julie Richards
I wish ppl would show some respect to @jermjackson5 He doesnt deserve to be attacked every time he tweets

@Randygirl4life I prefer for them to respect themselves & understand the reality that we've all had to deal with, but thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Seriously belivers need to stop asking him about the hoax. NOW! This is not getting any better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Seriously belivers need to stop asking him about the hoax. NOW! This is not getting any better.
Agreed! It's not a good thing to harras him with all this talk about the hoax.  respect/ What do they expect him to say? Yes MIchael is alive and will come back very soon. :roll: The only thing he can do is stop this talking as soon as possible and that gives him no choice than to denie the hoax as effective as he can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The response of Jermaine, I think he will speak it publicly. Imagine if he hires a press conference along with other family members to dispell this "myth" as he says.
Folks, things will be complicated for believers. Will become very clear to me that Michael will never return. I hope to see where it goes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Could someone with Twitter post the link to Jermaine's Twitter page again?  I can't remember what page it is on.  Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, he seems pretty upset with whoever is harrassing him like this... Smh. This hoax thing is hard...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...