Its her

I am nearly speechless at all of the controversy and whining over something we've been told from the beginning. "Michael Jackson is dead."

We have known for two years that,

"IT'S NEVER AS IT SEEMS"

WHAT has changed???  

Nothing ---including that some people STILL stubbornly refuse to think for themselves, and continually call for or seek, someone to guide and "lead us".

FORGET Jermaine. God Bless him---he is being very very strong, for MJ, in the face of great pressure and complete evil!

Breathe.

Think.

What ELSE is he going to SAY when bullied by a rabid person trying to COMANDEER and manipulate MJ's blood, sweat and tears, bazillion dollar, decades in the planning, multifaceted, World-Changing, All For LOVE, GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, Hoaxed Death???

Are you kidding?

If some of  y'all weren't so emotional, you would have realized that---if it was even HIM on Twitter---that he had quoted from the book and movie, 1984, wherein, the NWO has seen to it that Truth cannot be spoken OPENLY anymore; ONLY DOUBLESPEAK. :shock:  He's trying to tell us, he can ONLY give us 2+2=5, within earshot of TPTB :!:  :!:  8-)   Sheeeesh. Get hold of yourselves. mj_dance/

If someone already mentioned this, let this be just reinforcement, then.  :) So sorry, I could not read pages of angst, right now. I read two. :?

You know, this ride is going to probably get a lot rougher than this, before it is over. If it gets too rough for you, take a little break. Maybe you should rent The Silver Chair, if you want to learn something about deception. It can get scary-ugly.

Vicious lies will get worse, outside of our little group. But, our part is to filter that out. This is MJ's show. A scary movie that MJ wrote, one day while feeling fiendish. ;)  I feel like he means to scare the crap out of us, but not in a mean way---ALL for fun. Even the serious parts are ALL under control, REALLY! so relax. MJ is waaay too clever to get into something he doesn't totally control!!! mj_bad/  8-)

For those of you who get upset when people "tell you what to do", YOU relax, too. I'm not TELLING you to do anything, just offering suggestions in good will, so we all can wind back down to PEACE and Happiness, here...

bearhug    beerchug  respect/   :D  

A new person here, JUST got done suggesting we sit back and make LOTS of popcorn, and enjoy the "show".  :o  :lol:  

That sounds GRRRRRREAT to me. bounce/ Let's do THAT!

Can we just have fun, while we learn how to Love one another, and KILL hate??? :mrgreen: mj_dance/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

she does not believe Michael is dead, and for the trial to be postponed over and over means they have nothing to back his death (no evidence)
Then why did they start it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

cassi

i was just thinking, and could jermaine have been so blunt with beLIEvers because we or some are getting too big for their britches?  a lot of beLIEvers think they know it all    argue/   , when really no one knows why michael hoaxed his death except for the ones he has told. some beLIEvers are no longer humble since they know it all so jerm had to put their asses in they place    respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, some believers think they have the right to know like this family has anything to do with them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Eh, I'm so over these Tweets! Its really weird and strange and disturbing that there are pathetic people who lurk over their computers, probably in a dark cold corner and have the audacity to believe that THEY are entitled to know. Jermaine is a patient man, thank God for the Spam button.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
First I want to say that sometimes I think each one of you is right in his own way.

Secondly - I would like to see Jermaine's face when he will realise there's nothing he can do to break our faith in Michael  penguin/

We love him too much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Its her
What ELSE is he going to SAY when bullied by a rabid person trying to COMANDEER and manipulate MJ's blood, sweat and tears, bazillion dollar, decades in the planning, multifaceted, World-Changing, All For LOVE, GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, Hoaxed Death???

Are you kidding?

If some of y'all weren't so emotional, you would have realized that---if it was even HIM on Twitter---that he had quoted from the book and movie, 1984, wherein, the NWO has seen to it that Truth cannot be spoken OPENLY anymore; ONLY DOUBLESPEAK.  He's trying to tell us, he can ONLY give us 2+2=5, within earshot of TPTB    Sheeeesh. Get hold of yourselves.

:lol: You always have a way with words! And I agree about the doublespeak, like "he's dead" is the code word for "he's alive".

all4loveandbelieve, I'm looking forward to what that lawyer you talked to has to say. Sounds like MJ's strange trial is a hot topic for those in the legal profession.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Its her"
I am nearly speechless at all of the controversy and whining over something we've been told from the beginning. "Michael Jackson is dead."

We have known for two years that,

"IT'S NEVER AS IT SEEMS"

WHAT has changed???  

Nothing ---including that some people STILL stubbornly refuse to think for themselves, and continually call for or seek, someone to guide and "lead us".

FORGET Jermaine. God Bless him---he is being very very strong, for MJ, in the face of great pressure and complete evil!

Breathe.

Think.

Are you kidding?

If some of  y'all weren't so emotional, you would have realized that---if it was even HIM on Twitter---that he had quoted from the book and movie, 1984, wherein, the NWO has seen to it that Truth cannot be spoken OPENLY anymore; ONLY DOUBLESPEAK. :shock:  He's trying to tell us, he can ONLY give us 2+2=5, within earshot of TPTB :!:  :!:  8-)   Sheeeesh. Get hold of yourselves. mj_dance/

If someone already mentioned this, let this be just reinforcement, then.  :) So sorry, I could not read pages of angst, right now. I read two. :?

You know, this ride is going to probably get a lot rougher than this, before it is over. If it gets too rough for you, take a little break. Maybe you should rent The Silver Chair, if you want to learn something about deception. It can get scary-ugly.

Vicious lies will get worse, outside of our little group. But, our part is to filter that out. This is MJ's show. A scary movie that MJ wrote, one day while feeling fiendish. ;)  I feel like he means to scare the crap out of us, but not in a mean way---ALL for fun. Even the serious parts are ALL under control, REALLY! so relax. MJ is waaay too clever to get into something he doesn't totally control!!! mj_bad/  8-)

For those of you who get upset when people "tell you what to do", YOU relax, too. I'm not TELLING you to do anything, just offering suggestions in good will, so we all can wind back down to PEACE and Happiness, here...

bearhug    beerchug  respect/   :D  

A new person here, JUST got done suggesting we sit back and make LOTS of popcorn, and enjoy the "show".  :o  :lol:  

That sounds GRRRRRREAT to me. bounce/ Let's do THAT!

Can we just have fun, while we learn how to Love one another, and KILL hate??? :mrgreen: mj_dance/

Very well said. i said the same thing in different words. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Its her

Are you kidding?

If some of y'all weren't so emotional, you would have realized that---if it was even HIM on Twitter---that he had quoted from the book and movie, 1984, wherein, the NWO has seen to it that Truth cannot be spoken OPENLY anymore; ONLY DOUBLESPEAK.  He's trying to tell us, he can ONLY give us 2+2=5, within earshot of TPTB    Sheeeesh. Get hold of yourselves.

:lol: You always have a way with words! And I agree about the doublespeak, like "he's dead" is the code word for "he's alive".

all4loveandbelieve, I'm looking forward to what that lawyer you talked to has to say. Sounds like MJ's strange trial is a hot topic for those in the legal profession.

Well she is a huge fan of Michael, that's why she was speaking about it. I will contact her later this evening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "cassi"
i was just thinking, and could jermaine have been so blunt with beLIEvers because we or some are getting too big for their britches?  a lot of beLIEvers think they know it all    argue/   , when really no one knows why michael hoaxed his death except for the ones he has told. some beLIEvers are no longer humble since they know it all so jerm had to put their asses in they place    respect/

Yes, maybe Michael himself is full of the behavior of some fans. I think he would want to see his family in peace, some fans are actually very racy and eavesdroppers. respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.
No. Here's the tweet after:
You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all. You ignored us for 22 months.
It took THIS to make u address us?Well,I'm highly glad that from all the beLIEvers I am the one who succeeded.
if you'd said this 2 years ago or at least at the beginning of it all, we probably would've believe u.
you always ignored our twitts,always.This was my way of making you address us.I managed to do it.
2 years after you see everything on twitter say the believers, expressing that you do now is shameful.

Wow!  This is definitely not something that I would be proud of.  Maybe it's time for Jermaine to block this person (if you can even do that on Twitter; I'm not on there so I don't know).

My only thought about this is why did this person even address Jermaine if she wasn't going to accept his answer? She pushed him to say something and then in essence said that she's not going to believe him now because too much time has lapsed. It was a rude and inconsiderate thing for her to do. I don't think anyone should be pushed for answers. It's like when TMZ didn't have MJ's name in the RIP section and people hounded them relentlessly until they added it. What did that solve or prove?

We can get much further by standing back and giving people enough freedom to trip themselves up. Truth will always prevail in the end. You just need to be patient enough to wait and watch.

This will be in the wrong place but I looked at pictures I've saved and was quickly settled about this whole Jermaine thing. Blessings.
Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 09:22:29 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

another comment to help settle the storm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

voice, my apologies, I don't have a Twitter account so I get confused easily reading the tweets... what is being said here in these screenshots?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

all4loveandbelieve wrote:

Yeah right.. Of course he will say that, he will deny it, obviously. Anyways I don't believe him, I am strong headed, I know what I feel, and he is helping Michael hoaxing his death. Just to let you know that today, I was at my office, and I had my door opened waiting for one of my patient to come in, and I heard a woman talking with another woman saying that she does not believe Michael is dead, and for the trial to be postponed over and over means they have nothing to back his death (no evidence). When I went out to call my patient, I spoke to that lady, ( she was not my patient) I asked her the question, what makes her think that they do not have any evidence? She told me she is a criminal lawyer, and they are making a mockery of the justice system. she told me if they had all concrete evidence the court would have been over and done with. They have nothing. I couldn't talk to her anymore I had my patient waiting for me. She gave me her phone number so we can discuss it further. She made lots of sense. Once I get to talk to her I will post all her information. I think what ever happens to you or you meet, it is meant to be. Blessings.

This is very interesting, it would be very good that you can talk to this person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jermaine dentist photo & white glove
May 10, 2011, 12:20:05 PM
There is a photo on jermaines photo page posted by Hailma and the medical glove box at the back show a white glove which looks like it's in the peace sign position.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions