Quote from: "heartphantom"
She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.
No. Here's the tweet after:
You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all. You ignored us for 22 months.
It took THIS to make u address us?Well,I'm highly glad that from all the beLIEvers I am the one who succeeded.
if you'd said this 2 years ago or at least at the beginning of it all, we probably would've believe u.
you always ignored our twitts,always.This was my way of making you address us.I managed to do it.
2 years after you see everything on twitter say the believers, expressing that you do now is shameful.

Wow!  This is definitely not something that I would be proud of.  Maybe it's time for Jermaine to block this person (if you can even do that on Twitter; I'm not on there so I don't know).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah..you actually start to understand Jermaine. And this was just a part of twitter..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "heartphantom"
I'm not saying Michael is dead. But our religious belief has a strong word when we confront the loss of a dear one. In some cultures death is not even a tragedy, it's just a spiritual step forward. Each individual has a different way to receive the death of a dear one and mourning is not the only way people respond do shock or deep pain. Some stop existing, some go crazy. Some go in depression, some act like it didn't even happen. I'm not saying Michael is dead.

can any onagree totally, since he is backing Michael.  Can anyone reply back to Jermaine stating that he is the one who made us believe Michael is alive when he was way gone to the AIRPORT?  This is it but not it not the final curtain? Can anyone of you who has twitter can DM HIM WITH THESE CLUES HE SEND US?  Yes he cannot help us with this.I  agree he is protecting his brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"

What the heckk !  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

heartphantom
You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all. You ignored us for 22 months.
It took THIS to make u address us?Well,I'm highly glad that from all the beLIEvers I am the one who succeeded.
if you'd said this 2 years ago or at least at the beginning of it all, we probably would've believe u.
you always ignored our twitts,always.This was my way of making you address us.I managed to do it.
2 years after you see everything on twitter say the believers, expressing that you do now is shameful.
Thanks for posting this, because it certainly helps to make his tweet make sense. If I was Jermaine I probably would have said the same type thing in response to her trying to force him to respond. The guy is covering for Michael in a major complex hoax and is just doing his job as Michael directs. If she is truly a believer, she has caused a lot of stress unneccesarily to all groups. I hope she is satisfied now and leaves him alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can anyone reply back to Jermaine stating that he is the one who made us believe Michael is alive when he was way gone to the AIRPORT? This is it but not it not the final curtain? Can anyone of you who has twitter can DM HIM WITH THESE CLUES HE SEND US?
He already answered: there were no slip-ups, no clues, no hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

Yeah right.. Of course he will say that, he will deny it, obviously. Anyways I don't believe him, I am strong headed, I know what I feel, and he is helping Michael hoaxing his death. Just to let you know that today, I was at my office, and I had my door opened waiting for one of my patient to come in, and I heard a woman talking with another woman saying that she does not believe Michael is dead, and for the trial to be postponed over and over means they have nothing to back his death (no evidence).  When I went out to call my patient, I spoke to that lady, ( she was not my patient) I asked her the question, what makes her think  that they do not have any evidence? She told me she is a criminal lawyer, and they are making a mockery of the justice system.  she told me if they had all concrete evidence the court would have been over and done with. They have nothing.  I couldn't talk to her anymore I had my patient waiting for me. She gave me her phone number so we can discuss it further. She made lots of sense. Once I get to talk to her I will post all her information. I think what ever happens to you or you meet, it is meant to be. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
   She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.

This is not the tweet Jermaine answered. It is on the previous pages. The person who wrote to Jermaine wrote like a non-believer and asked for this forum to be closed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I said that was after.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wrote like a non-believer and then became a darn proud believer as you saw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
can any onagree totally, since he is backing Michael. Can anyone reply back to Jermaine stating that he is the one who made us believe Michael is alive when he was way gone to the AIRPORT? This is it but not it not the final curtain? Can anyone of you who has twitter can DM HIM WITH THESE CLUES HE SEND US? Yes he cannot help us with this.I agree he is protecting his brother.

We can not DM Jermaine since he doesn't follow us. And in my opinion we shouldn't push him or any other family members or friends to talk about the hoax. We get negative answers as it happened with Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wrote like a non-believer and then became a darn proud believer as you saw

Yeah unfortunately. Some people push it so hard. What happened to the forum? Am I the only one who can not see the quote button?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

no quote, no edit...nothing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yeah right.. Of course he will say that, he will deny it, obviously. Anyways I don't believe him, I am strong headed, I know what I feel, and he is helping Michael hoaxing his death. Just to let you know that today, I was at my office, and I had my door opened waiting for one of my patient to come in, and I heard a woman talking with another woman saying that she does not believe Michael is dead, and for the trial to be postponed over and over means they have nothing to back his death (no evidence). When I went out to call my patient, I spoke to that lady, ( she was not my patient) I asked her the question, what makes her think that they do not have any evidence? She told me she is a criminal lawyer, and they are making a mockery of the justice system. she told me if they had all concrete evidence the court would have been over and done with. They have nothing. I couldn't talk to her anymore I had my patient waiting for me. She gave me her phone number so we can discuss it further. She made lots of sense. Once I get to talk to her I will post all her information. I think what ever happens to you or you meet, it is meant to be. Blessings.

That's very interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us all4love. Pls informs us if you talk to her again. We need professional viewpoint as well.  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions