curls

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
He doesn't want us to find him, so STOP! Some are missing the point completely and I find it a little annoying, I can only imagine how it makes Michael feel  :roll:  [/i][/b]

I agree with everything in your post, Moon, except these last two sentences. Personally, I do not know what MJ wants from us, and I'm really not sure of 'the point'! Until or unless he comes and tells me, then whatever I think is purely speculation. Good post nonetheless!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Andrea"
Maybe Marlon will tweet saying it's not really Jermaine's account...

:lol: Now that would be something. But Jerm is tweeting to Halima and she's replying to his tweets. So both of their accounts had to be hacked if that was the case. Halima knows it if that's her hubby or not I guess.  lolol/  But anything is possible, who knows. We'll wait and see.

Isn't that strange that husband and wife are tweeting to eachother they can talk can't they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I find we are all going against eachother here. Yes we do all have our own opinions. We should take these opinions and put them together so we can come to a conclusion. Michael will come back, remember he has 3 children, he is not leaving his children with Katherine for the rest of his life! So that over rules it. He will come back for his children. First of all are you 100% sure that it is Jermaine DM believers?  Can it be someone who hacked into his account and wrote all of this to cause havoc? It seems no one reads and tries to understand my posts. It is very frustrating. I said try to analyse what Jermaine wrote or whom ever it was. There are two sides of a coin, check both sides before everyone loses hope, and faith.  I had twitter, I deactivated my account long time ago, for me it was a waste of time and engergy. I find it is just a waste of time to write posts and no one ( with some exceptions) tries to understand what I wrote and put it into practice.

When you analyse a situation, you will have more of a clear answer.

wish you all the best.. blessings.

I've thought about it many times. Why should we believe that twitter is real? There is some evidence 100% sure?
So we still have that possibility. But if it's real, I still think that Jermaine wrote all this, mainly because of Pearl. I've posted about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

paula-c

2+2=5

are you such a dreamer?
to put the world to rights?
i'll stay home forever
where two & two always makes up five
i'll lay down some tracks
sandbag & hide

january has april's showers
and two and two always makes up five

it's the devil's way out
there's no way out
you can scream you can shout
it is too late now
because
you have not been payin' attention
payin' attention payin' attention
you have not been
payin' attention

I try to sing along
I get it all wrong
NOT
I swat em like flies
but like flies the buggers keep coming back
NOT
maybe not

"All hail to the thief" "All hail to the thief"
"But I'm not!"
"Don't question my authority or put me in the dock"
"Coz I'm not!"
Go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
When it's not Maybe it's not Maybe not.

It is impossible to think of this song without recalling the
episode of the book by George Orwell's "1984", in which one
the allies of the "big brother" (only political party)
(dictatorial) tells the protagonist that "If the Government"
"it says that two and two are five, five", something inconceivable
for the main character not to say "no, no, not".
Also said that it might be, about 2 + 2 = 5, a criticism to the
access to the power of George w. Bush in the US, with rumors
that there was corruption when it comes to counting the votes to their
Please. In fact, when Bush arrived at the White House many
of the banners of the people expressed against
they put "hail to the thief" ("greetings to the thief").
And already not only by the counting of votes, the entire song can
be taken as a clear critique Bush ("time is of the")
Devil, no output, you can shout and you can scream, is
"too late now", good definition of the social landscape
(current that largely has led Bush and his allies).
The letter can be considered then "political" are ("you?")
("do so dreamy that you think you're going to fix the world?"), with
references to the book of Orwell and/or anti-Bush, or any
interpretation may be worth, always with the point in common
a criticism of cutting (in line with the rocker outbreak of)
(the song) into an "oppressive force" that you want to do
believe (or manipulate) something that is not true (2 + 2 = 5)

In the words of the band
Thom: "remember that we played the first day of"
the study of Nigel Godrich Ocean Way recording. Go there
It was his idea. I went to see him while he was there working with
Beck, and I really liked how it sounded the study because it was very
warm.
We plugged the team and played for testing. We all think
that we had recorded was worth nothing, but in the end it was
well because turned out to be a very good recording, as a
"aaah" that makes you get much frustration. "2 + 2 = 5" also
It is a kind of Declaration of intent, but at the same
time, and in the line of the authentic style Radiohead, is one
"Declaration of intent totally misleading".

Phil: "what defines the disk is the energy"
landslide with that we play, and this song has. The
first of each disk always seems to be absolutely the
contrary to the general atmosphere of the previous album, and we
"it seemed that"2 + 2 = 5"fulfilled that role very well."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First of all are you 100% sure that it is Jermaine DM believers?
I am sure. Since long time ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

If Michael is dead, then I have will lose every bit of respect I have for the Jackson family, because they have been carefree and happily tweeting since day one; on the roof, on the road, writing books, starting and networking new business ventures, vacations, tele promos, etc.  If that's how they mourn the loss of Michael, then Geez, how do they celebrate?  The humanity in me will not allow me to believe that they are that cold confused/  I just cannot.  I tragically lost a son nearly 15 years ago, and I am still not completely back to me.  I never will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If Michael is dead, then I have will lose every bit of respect I have for the Jackson family, because they have been carefree and happily tweeting since day one; on the roof, on the road, writing books, starting and networking new business ventures, vacations, tele promos, etc.  If that's how they mourn the loss of Michael, then Geez, how do they celebrate?  The humanity in me will not allow me to believe that they are that cold confused/  I just cannot.  I tragically lost a son nearly 15 years ago, and I am still not completely back to me.  I never will be.

I agree 100%. thank you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not saying Michael is dead. But our religious belief has a strong word when we confront the loss of a dear one. In some cultures death is not even a tragedy, it's just a spiritual step forward. Each individual has a different way to receive the death of a dear one and mourning is not the only way people respond do shock or deep pain. Some stop existing, some go crazy. Some go in depression, some act like it didn't even happen. I'm not saying Michael is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

[quote = "paula-c"][/quote]

Ok Jermaine,

Michael is dead, but I will  be here in hoaxland. I'll stay here until you show a complete something. Words are only words. I will not be raving for such messages in twitter. I want the truth, more than anything, but things have to be well made officialy and not behind the PC.
All that the family has done since the beginning is just to confuse us. If they have to protect Michael, ok ... they are not asking for believers to read what they write and not hear what they say. Each one takes his conclusion.
I do not will hurt myself, no more. I hope time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

mumof3

Something has been worrying me nothing to do with hoax I don't think but happened to jermains twins that they were expecting did they sadly lose them or was it a tabloid lie but jermaine did an interview about the pregnancy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
He doesn't want us to find him, so STOP! Some are missing the point completely and I find it a little annoying, I can only imagine how it makes Michael feel  :roll:  [/i][/b]

I agree with everything in your post, Moon, except these last two sentences. Personally, I do not know what MJ wants from us, and I'm really not sure of 'the point'! Until or unless he comes and tells me, then whatever I think is purely speculation. Good post nonetheless!

I completely agree with you guys!  And there definitely are people from this forum tweeting Jermaine and sending him DMs because they are talking about it on this forum.  I don't understand why people can't just leave the Jacksons alone!  IF Michael ever decides to come back, it will be his and his family's decision (particularly he and his kids).  Believers constantly hounding the family will have nothing to do with it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I'm not worried by what Jermaine has been tweeting or DMing (whatever that is - I don't twitter).  He's doing what he's supposed to and bringing attention to the hoax.  If Michael were really dead, the believers would've had our hands slapped a long time ago, like 2009 or something.  And Jermaine saying Michael is not alive isn't any different from the official story anyways.  And I highly doubt Michael's BAM will be via a tweet from Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
why is everyone forgetting that the reason Jermaine tweeted about the hoax in the first place is because SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM GOADED HIM INTO IT.
They tweeted him over and over again about this forum...   and Jermaine finally responded.
Be careful what you ask for.....

Yes, unfortunately some believers push it so hard. But I don't think that the believer who pushed Jermaine to talk about the hoax is on this forum. She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.  :roll:

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I agree with you 100%. And I'm sorry to hear about your son. Big hugs for you.

Quote from: "Andrea"
I'm not worried by what Jermaine has been tweeting or DMing (whatever that is - I don't twitter).  He's doing what he's supposed to and bringing attention to the hoax.  If Michael were really dead, the believers would've had our hands slapped a long time ago, like 2009 or something.  And Jermaine saying Michael is not alive isn't any different from the official story anyways.  And I highly doubt Michael's BAM will be via a tweet from Jermaine.

I thought the possibility of bringing the attention on the hoax at first when he tweeted on his page but he stopped writing about the hoax on his page but started to send DMs to believers only. So he's bringing the attention to the hoax by sending DMs to believers which could only be seen by the believers? I don't think so. If he wanted to keep the attention on the hoax, he would have kept on making tweets on his own page where everyone could read his tweets. What interests me the most is, WHY NOW Jermaine is sending DMs to us? Why not before? Is it related with the delay of the trial? These are the questions in my mind. I do not care about what he writes since I'm sure that Michael is alive but why now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.
No. Here's the tweet after:
You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all. You ignored us for 22 months.
It took THIS to make u address us?Well,I'm highly glad that from all the beLIEvers I am the one who succeeded.
if you'd said this 2 years ago or at least at the beginning of it all, we probably would've believe u.
you always ignored our twitts,always.This was my way of making you address us.I managed to do it.
2 years after you see everything on twitter say the believers, expressing that you do now is shameful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions