~Souza~

I disagree with you on nearly anything you said, but I will not go into discussion with you, I will simply ignore you for a while. You are making my blood boil lately and if I keep reading your posts, I might say stuff I shouldn't. You have so much anger and frustration in your posts, it effects my state of mind. Not good, you are projecting your negativity on me and I am not going there.

You know, DON'T take a break and keep your negative feelings, frustrations and migraines. Your choice. Happy hoaxing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Good that those screenshots are posted, because clearly Tom's exaggerated tweets were not very accurate. Jermaine wasn't rude. The fact that Tom doesn't like the DM's, doesn't automatically mean that Jermaine was rude.

I don't get why people are paying so much attention to what Jermaine has to say, while for 2 years no one believed a thing he said. He even announced MJ's death, remember? What difference does this make?

I think like you ....  who is Jermaine?? errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I\'m Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I\'m Asking Him To Change His Ways
[/size]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I disagree with you on nearly anything you said, but I will not go into discussion with you, I will simply ignore you for a while. You are making my blood boil lately and if I keep reading your posts, I might say stuff I shouldn't. You have so much anger and frustration in your posts, it effects my state of mind. Not good, you are projecting your negativity on me and I am not going there.

You know, DON'T take a break and keep your negative feelings, frustrations and migraines. Your choice. Happy hoaxing.

You need to take a look in the mirror first Souza. Your blood boils when people disagree with you. I'm not the first and not going to be the last. Sorry that I couldn't cherish you by aggreing what you wrote but as I wrote before I stated my opinion. You were the one who asked me to quit if that's what I thought and I wrote you that it wasn't. I see you jump on people when they write something negative when you think that thing is positive. People do not need to see the same thing with you. Accept that and move on. Pls do not read my posts, I would love that because you're definitely politely asking people to leave when it doesn't suit your feelings and that boils my blood as well. Happy hoaxing to you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm, I hate all of these disagreements here but everyone has their own valid points. We need to
stop and figure out WHY NOW?? Why did Jermaine address us now after 2 years of ignoring us. Clearly there
is something to gain from telling us Michael is gone. Either he is protecting MIchael (which most of you don't
agree with) or something else.
There are 4 options left:
1. Michael wants the hoax talk to chill so that when he returns it will be a huge surprise to the rest of the
world.
2. Jermaine knows that Michael is alive but never returning to the public. He associates us believing that
Michael is alive with us expecting a return which he knows won't happen. He wants us to get it through our
heads that the KING OF POP is dead.
3. Michael has pushed the bam off to a later date for his own personal reasons.
4. Michael has died.

Option 4 is not an option for me right now so we are left with the 3 most likely theories.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Hmmm, I hate all of these disagreements here but everyone has their own valid points. We need to
stop and figure out WHY NOW??
Why did Jermaine address us now after 2 years of ignoring us. Clearly there
is something to gain from telling us Michael is gone. Either he is protecting MIchael (which most of you don't
agree with) or something else.
There are 4 options left:
1. Michael wants the hoax talk to chill so that when he returns it will be a huge surprise to the rest of the
world.
2. Jermaine knows that Michael is alive but never returning to the public. He associates us believing that
Michael is alive with us expecting a return which he knows won't happen. He wants us to get it through our
heads that the KING OF POP is dead.
3. Michael has pushed the bam off to a later date for his own personal reasons.
4. Michael has died.

Option 4 is not an option for me right now so we are left with the 3 most likely theories.  suspicious//

EXACTLY! Thank you Lovelyone. That's what I've been saying. WHY NOW? Options 1-2-3 sound so plausible to me. Also FBI might have cancelled or delayed the return because of security issues. I thought about the possibility of option 1 as well but wouldn't it be cruel to make believers think that he is gone? But maybe like you wrote, he wants to shock everyone including the believers. Option 2 sounds more plausible to me unfortunately because Jermaine is still sending DMs to believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We also have to remember that Jermaine, along with the rest of the Jackson fam, have been in the business for over 40 yrs. They know how to create Controversy to work in their favor. Whatever you get from his tweets is what you get from it. End of story. In this hoax, it is your own individual choices what to believe and what to dismiss. But we are ALL sharing the excitement and the mystery together. So a little more unity is much needed. Love you guys, you are all very intelligent and I admire a lot of you! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I find we are all going against eachother here. Yes we do all have our own opinions. We should take these opinions and put them together so we can come to a conclusion. Michael will come back, remember he has 3 children, he is not leaving his children with Katherine for the rest of his life! So that over rules it. He will come back for his children. First of all are you 100% sure that it is Jermaine DM believers?  Can it be someone who hacked into his account and wrote all of this to cause havoc? It seems no one reads and tries to understand my posts. It is very frustrating. I said try to analyse what Jermaine wrote or whom ever it was. There are two sides of a coin, check both sides before everyone loses hope, and faith.  I had twitter, I deactivated my account long time ago, for me it was a waste of time and engergy. I find it is just a waste of time to write posts and no one ( with some exceptions) tries to understand what I wrote and put it into practice.

When you analyse a situation, you will have more of a clear answer.

wish you all the best.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

Maybe Marlon will tweet saying it's not really Jermaine's account...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Andrea"
Maybe Marlon will tweet saying it's not really Jermaine's account...

:lol: Now that would be something. But Jerm is tweeting to Halima and she's replying to his tweets. So both of their accounts had to be hacked if that was the case. Halima knows it if that's her hubby or not I guess.  lolol/  But anything is possible, who knows. We'll wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I have to admit that I neither get the emotional turmoil on postponing the "official" trial nor do I get the emotions over Jermaine lingering in this board lately.
Maybe I am too blonde in both areas or too happy in my observing lookout.

Neither the first nor the last one of those activities is irritating me.
As long as the "official" trial is not done, Michael HAS to be officially dead.
We here should know this. And if the world explodes around us, Michael HAS to be officially dead and we must know this.

Imagine a public lottery for the courtroom and half of public witnesses would be hoaxers, waving posters of
"CRM we love you!"
"Support CRM, Michael is ALIVE"
"No kill, no painS"
"MJJ for President & CRM Secretary of State"
or
"Cali court = Banana court".

Simply NOT feasible for the purpose of the script as far as we have understood it.
Maybe we didn't get to the overall bottom yet, maybe we didn't understand all aspects yet.

However, in order to have a detonation to tear down walls and not just launch a fireworks display for some neat colouring effects, there MUST be controversy, heat, anger, emotional involvement, being hooked, stuck, loaded in the public. Jermaine is doing the personal sting to whoever is following him - he has only this choice of HIS public.
When the unofficial public opinion and the "official" trial can work out in parallel, there will be the "unloading" and that will be the Tsunami of people being fed up with what's going wrong in this world.

Michael does not need to execute any BAM.
It's us BAMMING for Michael. When the time is right.
We will be getting there. With the L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Well this has all gotten slightly out of hand hasn't it...

@Bec same here,I just want the tweet fighting between fans to stop...it's getting boring now.

And why DM Jermaine? Doesn´t matter what he writes, people will remain thinking what they want...

Does anybody remember the film "life of Brian"?
Well, some parts of the twitter story remind me on that:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Quote from: "eternalflame"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Well this has all gotten slightly out of hand hasn't it...

@Bec same here,I just want the tweet fighting between fans to stop...it's getting boring now.

And why DM Jermaine? Doesn´t matter what he writes, people will remain thinking what they want...

Does anybody remember the film "life of Brian"?
Well, some parts of the twitter story remind me on that:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do haha,such a funny film.

I have connected up enough dots from last week to conclude,I believe more than ever

Sorry Jman but your attempt to reach my hurting and pain from being in denial has failed  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

why is everyone forgetting that the reason Jermaine tweeted about the hoax in the first place is because SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM GOADED HIM INTO IT.

They tweeted him over and over again about this forum...   and Jermaine finally responded.

Be careful what you ask for.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

As far as I remember, it was a person called Vera_60 who sent all the tweets.

Ok I´m no native English speaker and maybe I´m wrong, but I got the impression that it wasn´t a member of this forum, but just anyone who forced him to a reaction, and afterwards it came out that it was just a trap.

Wasn´t nice anyway whoever it was. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
why is everyone forgetting that the reason Jermaine tweeted about the hoax in the first place is because SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM GOADED HIM INTO IT.

They tweeted him over and over again about this forum...   and Jermaine finally responded.

Be careful what you ask for.....

YES!!!!!!! Thank you  bounce/  bounce/  bounce/ . Now, I have no idea if it was one of US or not, but its pathetic nonetheless. Did you really think that if you interrogated the man on Twitter (lmao) that he would feel the pressure and finally say "OK OK, Fine he is alive. After two years of covering for my brother and confirming that is D.E.A.D., finally it is just too much for me. I'm so sorry Mike but I gotta let the cat outta the bag. Yes, he is alive! What more do you want?! I'm only huuuuman  errrr "? Lol, come on! He knows you believe, and he appreciates that you do. He isn't going to tell you he appreciates it because that would defeat the entire purpose of the hoax. Some of you may need to take a vacation, go lay on the beach. Or meditate, take a yoga class.

I swear, you can't pick them all to your liking. You have to accept the crazies with any cause you sign up for, and the BeLIEver community is no exception. Have some patience and leave Jermaine alone unless it is to send support to him and his family. I tweeted to him that I'm a believer and I feel its disgusting the way he is attacked. I don't expect a tweet back, if I get one back its a very generous gesture on his part. But i don't believe i have the RIGHT to know anything. Just take a breather and enjoy life, don't take everything so seriously. Donate food and toys and clothes to charities around the world, something MJ wanted you to do. He doesn't want us to find him, so STOP! Some are missing the point completely and I find it a little annoying, I can only imagine how it makes Michael feel  :roll:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions