finfin

Quote from: "finfin"
Michael Jackson, The Final Days, Pt3
Here is a quicker version  of the interview  - 22 seconds to be exact  thanks to @ella303 on twitter

Please take notice of Jermaine's strange reaction at the end of the video, laughing about an alleged conspiracy to kill Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:2p9gqtjq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUPQ4g6OW4k[/youtube:2p9gqtjq]

[youtube:2p9gqtjq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw[/youtube:2p9gqtjq]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

finfin wrote:
Here is a quicker version of the interview - 22 seconds to be exact thanks to @ella303 on twitter

Please take notice of Jermaine's strange reaction at the end of the video, laughing about an alleged conspiracy to kill Michael

The video is very interesting. It reminds of LaToya who said something similar a while ago. Didn't she say she knows who killed MJ and if the police will not tell, she will?
I find it very weird if both Jermaine and LaToya "know" who killed their brother that none of them would go to the police and say so. Then people wouldn't have to speculate if it was Murray and they would have clear suspects etc. It would make the trial easier and everything. Instead the family just stands by and waits. And you don't hear them complaining a lot that the trial is being delayed. We, as fans, seem to be more upset about it. Wouldn't they have a saying in the delay as well? Or are they just bystanders in the trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

Here is a quicker version  of the interview  - 22 seconds to be exact  thanks to @ella303 on twitter

[youtube:14359q41]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUPQ4g6OW4k[/youtube:14359q41]

[youtube:14359q41]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw[/youtube:14359q41]

Thank you so much for the videos finfin!!!  bearhug
I like what Michael's biographer said that Michael wouldn't listen to what other people say him to do, he did only what he wanted and lived his life as he wanted to! THAT'S REAL MICHAEL! Not a little helpless child as everyone is trying to picture him, that bad people were controlling Michael.  :D
Oh yeah Jermain, WE ALSO KNOW WHO THEY ARE  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

[youtube:3e6stuke]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw[/youtube:3e6stuke]

:lol: I know, its pretty obvious, and that didn't sound like a protective (as Janet puts it) or nervous laughter. Jermaine, Janet and Michael are a lot alike in the fact that they smile and laugh a lot when they are HAPPY! Not sad! And the guy beside him looks like he's about to laugh, too. a few people are insiders at CNN, I bet. LK is one definitely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Here is the DM notification I got on my personal email, I promised to post after my copy/paste problem gets solved. Here it is:

if u understood grief, you'd understand verbal slip-ups are made in grief's confusion. It is not a clue or proof or hope

Direct message sent by Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) to you (@MJendless) on May 05, 2:42 PM.
  Jermaine Jackson
@jermjackson5  
Everywhere!
Send a direct message

SMS D JERMJACKSON5 + message to 40404 or your local country code. Learn Twitter for Mobile.

Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you? I thought you could only DM if you both were following each other? Maybe I'm missing something. I'm not as familiar with Twitter as I am with Facebook. Can someone explain this?

since I follow him, he can DM me, I could not DM him, because he does not follow me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

[youtube:15j6d0gc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw[/youtube:15j6d0gc]

Thanks for posting this...the laugh at the end is unbelievable!!! Everyone should watch this! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "Lovely One"

YEP!! This is where I am going because if you notice, FIRST the news about Bin Laden comes out, THEN all of the
sudden we are being addressed. Its like a big "SHHHHH! BE QUIET" from Jermaine!  crash/
I would have never put the two together (Michael and Bin Laden) as the reason for the delays until now. It all makes
sense. Michael's security guys must have ordered this delay to protect MIchael.

Except that it hasn't had the desired effect - aren't MORE people talking, at least tweeting about the hoax now? If Jermaine or whoever wanted to hush us up, quietly shutting the site down would be a better bet. Souza has always said, one word from the family to her, and she'd close it down. Am I right Souza?

Yes you are right. I have said that from the start. Closing down this forum will decrease the hoax talk and all they have to do is contact me in a way that I can verify it's really from the Jacksons and ask me to close down the site if they think we are in any way disrespectful to Mike or them or a danger to the hoax. This public tweet session is only increasing the hoax talk. It hasn't been this busy in ages and we have more new members signing up. So if his goal was to draw attention to the hoax, he has succeeded.

I disagree. How many hoax forums are there around? I know 5 already but I'm sure that there're more. And there're hundreds of hoax videos. They do not need to bother with closing the forums and removing the hoax videos but writing that this is not a hoax is a shorter and faster way. And even if they close the hoax forums, they know that we will open new ones. That wouldn't be a solution. And Jerm doesn't keep on talking about the hoax on his Twitter but sending DMs to believers. So who are talking more about the hoax now? Again the hoaxers, because they're the ones who receive the DMs from Jermaine. We always have had new members signing on the forum, it's nothing new. So I don't believe that his goal was to draw the attention to the hoax forums, because if it was so he would keep on posting on his Twitter, and not send any DMs to believers only.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
1.Yes, Jermaine does DM, it happened to me too but i would never expose a private message addressed to me only, on a forum or everywhere else in public.
2. I don't see any of Jermaine's tweets being rude, not even DM's. The fact that he doesn't encourage believers is not rude. But believers patronizing him is a fact, it's been done in public. Also, the way they pushed his hand with addressing the hoax from the start was disrespectful if not grotesque. And then, he addressed it finally. What answer were you expecting anyway?
Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive...
How could he say that? Is this why we're mad at him? Because if this is the reason, then believers are truly living in he "fantasy" world.

I am not mad at him at all. He is protecting his brother, and that is brotherly love. If he would have said yes Michael is alive then I would have been mad because, if Michael is in danger as we suspect he is jeopardizing Michael's life, HE HAS TO PROTECT HIS BROTHER.  I will give you an advise,  ask yourself what would you have done if you were Jermaine? I find whom ever asked the question cornered him to the wall, that was his defense mechanism. For me he has answered very well. blessings.

He's protecting his brother by sending DMs to believers? Sorry but that is only wishful thinking. Is he protecting his brother from us, believers? You forget that Jermaine is NOT tweeting no more about the hoax but sending DMs to believers only. This has nothing to do with protecting Michael. This simply looks like he's trying to convince us that he's gone for real. They want us to give up our hoax investigation imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "roxy101"
Has anyone asked Teddy Riley what he thinks about Jermaine's recent tweets? I think that would be interesting..

Yes, I saw many people tweeted him about what's going on. He didn't tweet anything about this issue but he wrote that he's in Korea still but he will be back. So we'll wait and see what he says about this if he says for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Well PureLove, if that is what you think, maybe you should quit the hoax, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Gonna take more then Jermaine twittering for me to walk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Well PureLove, if that is what you think, maybe you should quit the hoax, right?

Yes, I do think that they want us to quit. I didn't say that's what I want. I know that you do not like to see negative posts but this is what I think about this DM issue. I'm being realistic here. Sorry if it disturbs you Souza but I have the right to write what I think about it like everyone else. And as an objective admin of the forum, I think you should stop asking people to leave politely when they post something negative about something. Yes, I'm negative about Jermaine's tweets and DMs but it doesn't make me a negative person and I do not post negativity on the forum all the time. You shouldn't confuse me with some other members.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PureLove"

Yes, I do think that they want us to quit. I didn't say that's what I want. I know that you do not like to see negative posts but this is what I think about this DM issue. I'm being realistic here. Sorry if it disturbs you Souza but I have the right to write what I think about it like everyone else. And as an objective admin of the forum, I think you should stop asking people to leave politely when they post something negative about something. Yes, I'm negative about Jermaine's tweets and DMs but it doesn't make me a negative person and I do not post negativity on the forum all the time. You shouldn't confuse me with some other members.

PureLove, you really need to take a break. AGAIN you are assuming things and twisting my words. I did NOT ask you to leave, I simply said that if you believe that, you should decide to quit, because YOU think the family wants that. Watch your own posts lately, you are loosing faith over the tiniest things and clearly have forgotten all the rest. I don't mind, but when you are dismissing the FACT that Jermaine's tweets attrackted more people to the forum, while I am the one who KNOWS how much traffic this website has, is ignorant. If you want to believe that Jermaine, who has been telling us he's dead for 2 years, is asking us to quit, fine. But do not pretend to know things you know nothing about and do not judge me just because this hoax is getting to much for you.

About Jermaine DM-ing hoaxers: WHY would he do that at all? MAYBE because they are ASKING for it, by sending him tweets of which they know he can't answer. What do people expect? By continuously tweeting him about why he says that, people are showing their own weakness. I don't have to tweet Jermaine and ask or demand answers, because 1.) I know he will either ignore me or lie and 2.) because I am still 110% convinced he is alive and that this is part of the show.

Jermaine knows damn well that I will close this down if they ask me. If it's needed, I will because I do this for Mike, not for myself. So as soon as you enter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the page says: This website is deleted by request of the Jackson Family, I would have done it because this site is not helpful to Mike and that he will most likely indeed never come back. The moment that I loose faith (not that he's dead, I will never believe that) is when I have actual proof or confirmation from the family that there is no use and the hoax is creating false hope. Members know that, I have said that from day one. So when they will see such a message, believe me, MANY people will loose faith. MANY will quit the hoax. How many times are people loosing faith over the most unimportant issues? And you think closing this down would not effect the hoaxers? So by emailing me (if he's really so concerned about us hoaxers being so 'hurt' he would achieve WAY more than with a few tweets and dm's to demanding hoaxers who are asking him the impossible.

So stop assuming things PureLove. Take a break and iboprufen and get back in a week. You might see more clearly by then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well this has all gotten slightly out of hand hasn't it...

Souza!off topic...loving this quick reply feature!

@Bec same here,I just want the tweet fighting between fans to stop...it's getting boring now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
PureLove, you really need to take a break. AGAIN you are assuming things and twisting my words. I did NOT ask you to leave, I simply said that if you believe that, you should decide to quit, because YOU think the family wants that. Watch your own posts lately, you are loosing faith over the tiniest things and clearly have forgotten all the rest. I don't mind, but when you are dismissing the FACT that Jermaine's tweets attrackted more people to the forum, while I am the one who KNOWS how much traffic this website has, is ignorant. If you want to believe that Jermaine, who has been telling us he's dead for 2 years, is asking us to quit, fine. But do not pretend to know things you know nothing about and do not judge me just because this hoax is getting to much for you.

Souza seriously I'm getting tired of writing this over and over but once again; I DIDN'T LOSE MY HOPE OR FAITH!!! MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!! DO I need to write it again? I don't believe in a return no more and that is NOT losing hope or faith. I'm writing my opinion about Jerm's DMs and it looks like it obviously disturbs you. I write what I see and I do not make posts to support others' ideas just to support them. I can not fool myself by saying everything is ok in the hoaxland because it is not. It's ok when people write Jermaine did it to get the attention on the hoax but it is not good when I write that Jerm did it to convince us that he's gone? And I need to get a break for what exactly? Because I got Jermaine's DMs as a negative sign for the return? Thank you for your recommendation but I'll pass that. I can decide better my own if I need a break or not. Or maybe you should  simply ask from the members not to post anything negative even if that's what they think.

About Jermaine DM-ing hoaxers: WHY would he do that at all? MAYBE because they are ASKING for it, by sending him tweets of which they know he can't answer. What do people expect? By continuously tweeting him about why he says that, people are showing their own weakness. I don't have to tweet Jermaine and ask or demand answers, because 1.) I know he will either ignore me or lie and 2.) because I am still 110% convinced he is alive and that this is part of the show.

The believers have been asking ALL family members about the hoax since day 1. This is not the first time they're asking Jermaine about the hoax. The question is, why did he decide to send DMs now? Unfortunately people push things so hard but this is not the first time they're pushing Jermaine. What could be the purpose of sending believers DMs and telling that Michael is gone after two years is the question I ask myself. And the answer I can find is, because they want us to give up. I would love to hear yours too.

Jermaine knows damn well that I will close this down if they ask me. If it's needed, I will because I do this for him, not for myself. So as soon as you enter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the page says: This website is deleted by request of the Jackson Family, I would have done it because this site is not helpful to Mike and that he will most likely indeed never come back. The moment that I loose faith (not that he's dead, I will never believe that) is when I have actual proof or confirmation from tha family that there is no use and the hoax is creating false hope. Members know that, I have said that from day one. So when they will see such a message, believe me, MANY people will loose faith. MANY will quit the hoax. How many times are people loosing faith over the most unimportant issues? And you think closing this down would not effect the hoaxers? So by emailing me (if he's really so concerned about us hoaxers being so 'hurt' he would achieve WAY more than with a few tweets and dm's to demanding hoaxers who are asking him the impossible.

So stop assuming things PureLove. Take a break and an iboprufen and get back in a week. You might see more clearly by then.[/color]

Souza, Jermaine or any family member doesn't know you personally, so you should stop assuming what Jermaine would know what you would do if he asked you to close the forum. Hoaxers have already started to lose their hope. I see people giving up on Twitter. I started to think that there will be no come back but people believed what Jermaine wrote and they lost their hope that Michael is alive already. Closing the forums would have a worse effect on them for sure but why bother to waste their time with closing the forums? Jerm already made lots of hoaxers lose their hopes.

And thank you for your concern but I'm not assuming anything, I'm just stating my opinion like the rest of you are doing here. You can give me a break if you want to but that's definitely not what I'm going to do. I see everything so clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions