Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
February 19, 2011, 06:24:10 PM
Ok, thankyou PureLove.  Appreciated. x

If anyone has access to dllzz account and can post what she asked Jermaine, that would be bosting.  xx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 19, 2011, 06:26:59 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ok, thankyou PureLove.  Appreciated. x

If anyone has access to dllzz account and can post what she asked Jermaine, that would be bosting.  xx

No problem hun. :) I realized that this william person made the tweets at the same time with dllzz 3 hours ago. I'm sure that Jermaine read his tweets too but he didn't reply back. So this is good news. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 19, 2011, 06:37:17 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine?  x

I do not follow that person as I do not follow any non-believers but her description is this:

Michael you gave us your all,you owe us nothing.The world owes you everything,we will speak out against lies+LIARS & fight 4 all encompassing justice! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the reason why I wrote that she is a non-believer. And btw a non-believer is forcing Jerm to tell that this is not a hoax. If he wanted to address about the hoax he would have written to this person who keeps on asking him to tell that this is not a hoax. Here are the tweets:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 then why are so many hoax forums on the web?WHY don't you act like a man and say it?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you make a public statement about this false death hoax?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you have a piece of heart and stop the pain of these people who in vain hope Michael is alive?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 You simply cannot deny the fact that you all know about the death hoax forums

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply ignore all those people and just BECAUSE of THIS they keep believing he is alive,for almost 2 years!!!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 when there's a huge and grave problem among his fans.They believe he is ALIVE,you know what that implies?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it implies SUFFERING and it implies 20 months of daily searching in finding cluse to keep up their hope

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it means 20 months of spending their time on forums,talking and analysing hoping like IDIOTS he might be alive

_William62_: @jermjackson5 and YOU? YOU simply do not care about it. You simply do not care

I wonder if this person is not among us.. She or he knows exactly what we are writting. I guess she is forcing him to slip up again. Maybe she or he should say why did you say airport instead of hospital???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 19, 2011, 06:41:51 PM
He twitted this:
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@ @dllzz Michael actually bided his time & chose his moments with dignity -- as we will. We don't need reminding our brother has passed

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@dllzz we understand the fans' love, passion, high-feelings and the need for truth, so know we seek the same thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 19, 2011, 06:49:58 PM
Well, that was clear as mudd. So, if the hoax isn't what is happening- why would Jermaine not just say so? I mean, how hard us it to say, there is no hoax, Michael is dead?
Hence, I still believe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

all4loveandbelieve

February 19, 2011, 06:52:27 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Well, that was clear as mudd. So, if the hoax isn't what is happening- why would Jermaine not just say so? I mean, how hard us it to say, there is no hoax, Michael is dead?

look what he replied to this person: jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@ @dllzz one day, beyond the day of justice, we shall all reach a true and final understanding of everything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 19, 2011, 06:55:29 PM

Exactly. After getting all those tweets, if Michael was gone for real Jermaine would have definitely written that there is not a hoax and he is dead. Why wouldn't he write an answer back?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 19, 2011, 06:59:11 PM

Exactly. After getting all those tweets, if Michael was gone for real Jermaine would have definitely written that there is not a hoax and he is dead. Why wouldn't he write an answer back?  

Suspense I guess. He wants to make us squerm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 19, 2011, 07:03:04 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Suspense I guess. He wants to make us squerm...

No, I think it is simply because this is a hoax and Michael is so very much alive.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 09:44:31 PM

look what he replied to this person: jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@ @dllzz one day, beyond the day of justice, we shall all reach a true and final understanding of everything

BEYOND THE DAY OF JUSTICE???? Well, THAT was interesting. Makes me think the "truth" will come out after the verdict.  
I could not resist and tweeted the chick back since when it was cool to harass Michael's family for a point that was not made. :) I get evil that way.
I love how these people hate on everyone around them JUST to disprove the hoax.
And yes, the family could just step up and aks fans to stop with the hoax talk.  If he is dead- there is notihng for them to gain by having people believing in a hoax.  Well, I can only speak for myself, but my love for Michael would be the same, as would be my interest in him, his music, etc....
Jermain, once again, gives a great clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

curls

February 20, 2011, 02:01:14 AM
I love Jermaine! I don't normally follow Twitter stuff, normally they're too cryptic and open to too many interpretations, but somehow I get what Jermaine says in his!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 20, 2011, 04:37:49 AM
Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine?  x

I do not follow that person as I do not follow any non-believers but her description is this:

Michael you gave us your all,you owe us nothing.The world owes you everything,we will speak out against lies+LIARS & fight 4 all encompassing justice! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the reason why I wrote that she is a non-believer. And btw a non-believer is forcing Jerm to tell that this is not a hoax. If he wanted to address about the hoax he would have written to this person who keeps on asking him to tell that this is not a hoax. Here are the tweets:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 then why are so many hoax forums on the web?WHY don't you act like a man and say it?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you make a public statement about this false death hoax?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you have a piece of heart and stop the pain of these people who in vain hope Michael is alive?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 You simply cannot deny the fact that you all know about the death hoax forums

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply ignore all those people and just BECAUSE of THIS they keep believing he is alive,for almost 2 years!!!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 when there's a huge and grave problem among his fans.They believe he is ALIVE,you know what that implies?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it implies SUFFERING and it implies 20 months of daily searching in finding cluse to keep up their hope

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it means 20 months of spending their time on forums,talking and analysing hoping like IDIOTS he might be alive

_William62_: @jermjackson5 and YOU? YOU simply do not care about it. You simply do not care

I wonder if this person is not among us.. She or he knows exactly what we are writting. I guess she is forcing him to slip up again. Maybe she or he should say why did you say airport instead of hospital???

I would appreciate if other people would not try to think for me, not try to feel for me and not try to live for me but do this for themselves only.

The following is meant to go only to that twitter author in case that person is reading here:
I am not suffering from any issue since 2 years. From what you wrote it appears to me that you are suffering a lot. However, please don't mix up your personal perception and the life of others.
I don't need your indecisive sorrow being projected on my shoulders and I don't accept it.
I made up my mind on my own and as a grown-up having come to a conclusion over some time I am neither an idiot nor am I desperately looking for new clues to get "reinforced" in my opinion. I AM DOING FINE, I am laughing a lot and so are many folks on this board as far as I understood, to date. So don't think you are representing me when you talk about the folks on hoax boards - you are not representing others, only yourself, and your utterances are coming from you only.

If you are desperate to find closure, go for your truth and name it what it is: YOUR very personal search and YOUR truth. Don't hide behind a plural that is not there just to appear more important or get more weight behind your sentences.
It is sufficient that you say "it is important to ME" to be important.
No need to go for "they". This doesn't help - neither the cause nor your efforts.

What you wrote to Jermaine is kind of disrespectful.
Jermaine as anybody else in the Jackson family does not owe anybody anything - and certainly not just because they are relatives and you are a fan or because you are having a problem.
Jermaine may understand that you are in utter dispair and pains.
However, nobody is responsible for the solution to your problems but yourself.
No need for Jermaine or the family to deliver any relief to anyone.
Your questions have to be addressed to yourself only, to nobody else.

"The government has to do it, Michael's brother has to do it, the teacher, the leader, God, anybody but me has to do it."
NO. Certainly not. It's YOUR turn to care for yourself. Nobody else's.

You yourself have the power to release you from your concreted cage.
Go for it and just jump out. Just do it.
Dare loving and all will fall into a big picture with you as an important part of it.
I wish you brother, sister, much love on your path.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

February 20, 2011, 05:02:40 AM
Those tweets to Jermaine were very direct and to the point to get the answer "MJ is dead, there is no hoax", yet Jermaine decided to give an ambiguous answer  :roll:

Anyway, I am not suffering  :lol: my life goes on with or without Michael coming back.

As Teddy R said (more or less) "If people believe Elvis is alive why can´t I believe MJ is?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 20, 2011, 05:48:18 AM
And Jermaine said nothing to this non-believer, right? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2011, 07:53:29 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Those tweets to Jermaine were very direct and to the point to get the answer "MJ is dead, there is no hoax",  yet Jermaine decided to give an ambiguous answer
Anyway, I am not suffering  :lol: my life goes on with or without Michael coming back.

As Teddy R said (more or less) "If people believe Elvis is alive why can´t I believe MJ is?  ;)

When did he give an answer to this person???????

As far as i see, he answered DLLZZ...  and we dont know what she asked him????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions