RunFaYaLife

Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
February 19, 2011, 12:43:00 AM
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!

Okay that was an attempt to deflate the angry humanoids and
inject some humor....
one of my none rant rants.
[at least two of you' got it.....I think]

OR
should I be runnnnnnnnnnnnning::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: for my life?

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

February 19, 2011, 11:38:17 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Did all of you get together in chat and decide to have an a$$hole convention or pass around freaking Nasty Pills or something?

:lol: OMG!! That's hilarious!! I try to stay far away from a$$hole conventions!
:lol: me too. If I want to hear from an a$$hole..I'll fart

OMG!! I'm rolling here!! Too funny!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

anewfan

February 19, 2011, 11:40:17 AM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!

Okay that was an attempt to deflate the angry humanoids and
inject some humor....
one of my none rant rants.
[at least two of you' got it.....I think]

OR
should I be runnnnnnnnnnnnning::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: for my life?

No need to run ......I got it!!  ;)

@nefari...I don't think you were part of the AHC...no worries....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

_Anna_

February 19, 2011, 03:36:12 PM
He just said this

@dllzz Michael actually bided his time & chose his moments with dignity -- as we will. We don't need reminding our brother has passed
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to dllzz

If you ask him and tell him about the hoax,he addresses the situation. He said we don't need reminding our brother has passed.. Probably that person asked him about him being alive. I just wanted to say that, and I am already feeling too bad, since too long, but I can only say that denying what is there as fact,the family can't lie forever, if they keep saying it, it really makes you wonder.. After 20 months, for me it can't go like "it's all a hoax" just because it's horrible to accept a murder..Because this is what I feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 03:45:12 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
He just said this

@dllzz Michael actually bided his time & chose his moments with dignity -- as we will. We don't need reminding our brother has passed

If you ask him and tell him about the hoax,he addresses the situation. He said we don't need reminding our brother has passed.. Probably that person asked him about him being alive. I just wanted to say that, and I am already feeling too bad, since too long, but I can only say that denying what is there as fact,the family can't lie forever, if they keep saying it, it really makes you wonder.. After 20 months, for me it can't go like "it's all a hoax" just because it's horrible to accept a murder..Because this is what I feel.

Do you know what dllzz tweeted him?  Her account is locked so cannot see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

February 19, 2011, 03:46:00 PM
No, I don't know..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 03:47:26 PM
Jermaine has also tweeted this:

jermjackson5

@dllzz we understand the fans' love, passion, high-feelings and the need for truth, so know we seek the same thing x #truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

February 19, 2011, 04:11:26 PM
If anyone would ask Jermaine why is he not addressing the hoax and say "people, there's no hoax, please understand". I can't do it, he blocked me. If he will see people asking him to address us and if he will literarily, then at least we will have a fact about this once and for all. Because they probably don't address the hoax because they have other things to do, more important than a fan site. But if they receive many requests maybe they will bother to answer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 19, 2011, 04:22:17 PM
If anyone would ask Jermaine why is he not addressing the hoax and say "people, there's no hoax, please understand". I can't do it, he blocked me. If he will see people asking him to address us and if he will literarily, then at least we will have a fact about this once and for all. Because they probably don't address the hoax because they have other things to do, more important than a fan site. But if they receive many requests maybe they will bother to answer
Why annoy them with questions like that? We know it's a hoax. The family doesn't want to say it's not a hoax, that is why they never addressed it. It should also be logic to people that they won't go tweeting that it IS a hoax. So there is really no need in asking the question, it would only annoy them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 19, 2011, 04:41:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Why annoy them with questions like that? We know it's a hoax. The family doesn't want to say it's not a hoax, that is why they never addressed it. It should also be logic to people that they won't go tweeting that it IS a hoax. So there is really no need in asking the question, it would only annoy them.

I agree with Souza. I already stated that we should just be nice to them reply what they write, DO NOT TALK  about Michael's hoax, If that was your brother would you rat him out? I don't think so. Jermaine already slipped up a couple times. If we play smart we can befriend them and than we may probably find out some stuff. If we are too annoying they will block us all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 19, 2011, 04:52:34 PM
_Anna_ wrote:

I don't think it is smart to ask Jermaine about the hoax.He can't answer yes so what do you expect him to say?
Of course he has to say MJ has passed but he knows we know better. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 19, 2011, 06:01:47 PM
He just said this

The person who sent him the tweet and who he wrote this answer to is NOT a believer again Anna. She is in the Justice4MJ group. No need to be negative in everything you see and panic. And we shouldn't bother them asking about the hoax. They can not come up and say "yes this is a hoax", can they? We shouldn't expect them to say anything about the hoax as they did give many clues with their "slip-ups" already. We shouldn't push them to talk otherwise we can get very negative replies like he is gone for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 06:04:12 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
He just said this

The person who sent him the tweet and who he wrote this answer to is NOT a believer again Anna. She is in the Justice4MJ group. No need to be negative in everything you see and panic. And we shouldn't bother them asking about the hoax. They can not come up and say "yes this is a hoax", can they? We shouldn't expect them to say anything about the hoax as they did give many clues with their "slip-ups" already. We shouldn't push them to talk otherwise we can get very negative replies like he is gone for real.

Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine?  x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 19, 2011, 06:18:40 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine?  x

I do not follow that person as I do not follow any non-believers but her description is this:

Michael you gave us your all,you owe us nothing.The world owes you everything,we will speak out against lies+LIARS & fight 4 all encompassing justice! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the reason why I wrote that she is a non-believer. And btw a non-believer is forcing Jerm to tell that this is not a hoax. If he wanted to address about the hoax he would have written to this person who keeps on asking him to tell that this is not a hoax. Here are the tweets:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 then why are so many hoax forums on the web?WHY don't you act like a man and say it?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you make a public statement about this false death hoax?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you have a piece of heart and stop the pain of these people who in vain hope Michael is alive?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 You simply cannot deny the fact that you all know about the death hoax forums

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply ignore all those people and just BECAUSE of THIS they keep believing he is alive,for almost 2 years!!!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 when there's a huge and grave problem among his fans.They believe he is ALIVE,you know what that implies?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it implies SUFFERING and it implies 20 months of daily searching in finding cluse to keep up their hope

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it means 20 months of spending their time on forums,talking and analysing hoping like IDIOTS he might be alive

_William62_: @jermjackson5 and YOU? YOU simply do not care about it. You simply do not care
Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:30:53 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 19, 2011, 06:21:52 PM
The person is pressuring Jerm. I wonder if he is going to write something to him.

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply stay and enjoy it,perhaps. Why don't you make a public statement?why don't you say:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 "People, there's no death hoax! There's nothing like that,everything was invented by YOU". SAY it!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 Do you have the courage to say it? Do you??? Do you!!?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 Do you have the heart to tell the truth to these people who believe Michael is alive and will come back?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 do you think,1 second of your life about the struggle these ppl are passing through since almost 2 years?in LIE

_William62_: @jermjackson5 do you think of this, jermaine?Did you Jackson FAMILY ever think of this?
Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:29:05 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions