mykidsmum

why is he doing this?  He had a neat look all on his own... Doesn't someone tell him what he is doing is not good.  This is not honoring your brother, this is looking like a jealous brother.  Honoring your brother is singing ONE song of his...he sang like a million!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "nefari"
This is going WAY off the wall but look really really close into Jermaine's eyes in the first photo in this thread. I've often said Jermaine reminds me of Murray and there was a tweet *I cant remember who's but one of the Brothers it was* but the tweet said something to the effect of Good people come in many forms or packages.....something to that effect.....ok run with me here.......Michael is posing as his own Brother or Brothers on occasion, not every time we see them but some of the time, just like with Murray and Dave Dave. Nothing can make me believe otherwise on this. It's a strong feeling and it just will not go away.
i'll go you one crazier . sometimes i have wondered if he wasn't masquerading as his ;) own mother. usually  about then someone comes along with these pills and a funny jacket :o

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I totally agree, one day in court Michael's Mom looked really un-characteristic of herself, a lot more like some get up Michael would parade around in trying to look like his Mother, it was back during the bit with the taxi sitting on the desk all except for the fact that was one of the days when Murray was also looking very Michael-esque so both of them cannot be Mike at the same time.....But I KNOW in my deepest perceptions of this entire thing...Michael has been Murray!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

hope

I for one,do not like Jermaine, I do not trust him, and you would be blind not to see the jealousy in his face and actions towards Michael. I have never, since Michaels "daeth" saw Jermaine doing anything to support Michael, daed or alive. I have only seen him promote himself using Michaels name and now his image. Like I said before, Jermaine cant take a crap without Michael.
I think all the anger with MICHAELS fans is based on the families behavior since his "death". They have barely shown any emotion. And what they did show was over in a day or two. Ms. Katherine is doing deals with people that Michael despised (making a home movie deal (knowing how private her son is/was, Joe is sueing every Tom, Dick and Harry. Tito is too busy with Titotime, Rebbie is talking about her upcoming concert (making it clear that it is NOT a tribute to Michael), Marlon has stated that he is too busy to worry about the investigation into the MURDER of his brother, Janet can mourn,laugh and cry all at the same time, LaToya is bugging poor Bubbles, Jermaine is trying to transform into Michael (thinking Michaels fanbase is going to fall all over him), Randy is busy trying to keep track of everyone, and  Jackie has fallen off the face of the earth. None of them seem to raelly care about anything but promoting themselves and money. Whenever they are asked about the investigation, they smile. So, even if they do know more, and it was a conspiracy to KILL their son and brother, and they know who is responsible, is it reall something to smile about and just ignore? So, I know I'll probably get alot of backlash for this, but I can actually understand the anger alot of Michaels fans are feeling right now. I have said it before, that IF he is really gone, he has the most disrespectful and heartless family and friends I have ever seen. :(
Go easy on me please.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

hope:
I agree with you IF the Jacksons were really that cruel and IF Michael is really dead but the love in my heart and the good in me wants to believe that Michael is still here and that is why they are all acting so odd. But if by chance Michael is really dead and they know this and they are still acting this way then may they all burn in hell because I have no use for a damn one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Lilou

Quote from: "nefari"
hope:
I agree with you IF the Jacksons were really that cruel and IF Michael is really dead but the love in my heart and the good in me wants to believe that Michael is still here and that is why they are all acting so odd. But if by chance Michael is really dead and they know this and they are still acting this way then may they all burn in hell because I have no use for a damn one of them.

Thank you Nefari,i think the same 10000000%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Oh brother( no pun intended) I usualy get bashed for complaining about Jerkmaine but as one poster said he is getting on my last nerve,

Mj's armbands are very sacred to him as he swore he would wear them until there were no moe hungry children left in the world and that is something that should only be allowed to be wron by MJ.

He better come back soon or if not he better reign this brother in before he loses all respect ( well he has from me anyway) but this is going too far.

He is singing his songs and doing nothing but trying to profit from his brother and I am getting very very tired of it. This brother needs to stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Lilou

Quote from: "Hazzely"
I didn't know Jermaine made a song called "Word for the Badd" defaming his brother, until tonight.. What a shame.. I'm deeply disappointed..Words can't describe how I feel right now..
I followed Michael very closely but I didn't know about it, I must have been living under a rock.. I adressed Jermaine my disappointment on twitter.  

Be strong Michael..we are here for you LOVE

I didn't know that !!! i'm shocked  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  i'm so sad..i can't describe my feeling,i'm speechless but in a bad way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Sarahli

This is Michael's brother you're talking about. What do you guys think Michael would think if he sees that ? This is his family we have to respect that no matter what happened in the past.

I'm very shocked to see the hateful comments of so-called fans on Twitter. I knew that the fact that Jermaine is muslim is not appreciated but I didn't know people could be that mean. People are full of prejudices and claim to understand Michael's message. God only knows what they hide in their hearts.

These are just jackets guys everybody has imitated Michael's style why not his brother ? If it was even the case...

By the way, this is a hoax. Remember ? Poor Jermaine he was maybe only giving clues. Please Michael do something...

Peace out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Scream

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "mumof3"
Quote from: "teerockjelli"
uhh, do  some research on all the brothers... you will find they all dressed like that in show gear 8-)
They did but this almost exactly the same

Not like these they dont. and the armband is all Michaels look.  

Teerockjelli.. if you have prove, please post...  but these are MJs looks and not J5 or Jermaines.

Jermaine wore the armband while performing with Mike 9 years ago...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Scream"

That video always makes me cry rivers  :lol:  
Nothing like the J-5 with Michael so great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Lilou

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Scream"

That video always makes me cry rivers  :lol:  
Nothing like the J-5 with Michael so great.

Yes ! it's a beautiful video..at the beginning we can see how their mother is proud of them,in her smile!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
on their jackson 5 site, there is a pic of him wearing all-black ray bans and the signature under the pic said: 'jermaine and his signature eyewear'...since when are black aviator ray bans jermaine's signature eyewear??? hellooo???

All the brothers wore aviator shades during the 80's, there are lots of pictures of them promoting their Victory tour, all sporting aviators.  8-)  There are also pics of them wearing aviators in later years, too.  We can't say for sure that Michael wore them first, as all the brothers first started wearing them around the same time.  I think aviators are a Jackson look, not just Michael's.

I don't usually speak up on this site but it is just plain not right to bash the family in such a way as is often done.  We don't know them, what their intentions are, or anything about them other than what they choose to reveal to us.
Jermaine throws a few armbands on his outfits and suddenly he's a monster, without understanding or knowing his intentions for doing so.
Sure he wrote that bashing song about Michael... but who here hasn't had a family feud at one point?  We don't know what the circumstances were at the time.  Anger makes us do all sorts of things... like bashing someone else's family on a public forum, perhaps?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@jackson5abc
Love my Little brother and I Miss him deeply, not one day goes by without me thinking about him.
30 minutes ago via web in reply to jackson5abc
*******************************************************************************************

A) Anyone know who "jackson5abc" is?
B) Other than expressing grief as he may need to and is certainly entitled to do, what other meaning, if any, could this Tweet have?
C) Is Jermaine "on script" here? Thoughts?

Peace & L.O.V.E. to All!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

superflysister81

He didn't say that Michael is gone / passed away / dead.... He just said that he misses him  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  this is the website you find on that twitter account.

I think it's nothing weird btw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions