Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Can anyone blow up the picture and read the writing on the bass?  I cant do it and cant read it.

"You really __ love this message. : ) Jermaine Jackson"

Thats what it says???  How odd.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rabbit

He just posted this:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rabbit

C'mon Jermaine do your "slip-up" job
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Can anyone blow up the picture and read the writing on the bass?  I cant do it and cant read it.

I can't figure out the "__"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

I can't figure out the "__"

Or...

"I'm really at love this basses. : ) Jermaine Jackson"

Doesn't make much sense..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

i tried to see what's written on there as well. i'm usually good at 'deciphering' ppls handwritings, this one doesn't come out sharp enough to read it. it's prob just a line to let the designer know which one he picks. i can make out this: 'Yo Randy. I love this design. Jermaine Jackson'. i'm guessing the designer's name could be randy, not an uncommon name. i guess they will be sent back to the workshop by messenger or someone picks them up.

about the costumes: i pretty much feel like most here - that mike-imitation jermaine has been pulling off is actually counterproductive, if he wants to show ppl that he can be 'his own jackson'. it's pretty obvious to me that he can't (or doesn't want to) and this is his chance to finally be in the limelight. i think he does have some serious issues he should take care of before entering a stage. the jackets are so 'mike', it's almost painful to watch those sketches with jermaine's name on there. on their jackson 5 site, there is a pic of him wearing all-black ray bans and the signature under the pic said: 'jermaine and his signature eyewear'...since when are black aviator ray bans jermaine's signature eyewear??? hellooo??? and he totally killed 'you are not alone' in his gambia-concert, wearing a mike-style white t-shirt and black pants with a stripe on the side...
i have no idea what jermaine thinks this is gonna be good for. it's not. especially picking songs outside his own vocal range.  

there are a lot of comments on twitter on the clothes, saying the same thing: this is strictly mike-style, not 'jackson-style'! it's really beyond weird...he should be at home with his pregnant wife and prepare for his twin daughters to arrive. just cool down for a minute. this 'i'm mike's backbone'-thing just don't sit right with me.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Hazzely

Whoa he is receiving some nasty tweets..how disgusting,.................................

MUZIKfactory2
@jermjackson5 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Jermaine, noone gives a shit about you or your wife that thinks she is all that! Put a hijab on th

MUZIKfactory2
@jermjackson5 CONSIDER YOURSELF VIRTUALLY SMACKED!

MUZIKfactory2
@jermjackson5 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Jermaine, you had 1197 views in 5 min for a BULLSHIT pic, why not use this exposure to name names

MUZIKfactory2
WHY WON'T THEY USE THIS EXPOSURE TO SEEK JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!
MUZIKfactory2

OMG 1138 VIEWS IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES FOR A BULLSHIT PICTURE!!!!!
14 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet

Justice4MJJ
How did I miss that, EVIL Jerm's WIFE has a twitter too...they've no real talent, their kids WILL NEVER be like MJ or MJ's kids #realityslap
16 minutes ago via web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

rabbit

Whoa he is receiving some nasty tweets..how disgusting,.................................

MUZIKfactory2
@jermjackson5 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Jermaine, noone gives a shit about you or your wife that thinks she is all that! Put a hijab on th

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2
@jermjackson5 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Jermaine, you had 1197 views in 5 min for a BULLSHIT pic, why not use this exposure to name names

MUZIKfactory2
MUZIKfactory2

14 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet

Justice4MJJ
How did I miss that, EVIL Jerm's WIFE has a twitter too...they've no real talent, their kids WILL NEVER be like MJ or MJ's kids #realityslap
16 minutes ago via web
Is it necessary to post this, i mean really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "rabbit"

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2
MUZIKfactory2

14 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet

Justice4MJJ
16 minutes ago via web
Is it necessary to post this, i mean really?

Why not?
There're people out there saying they got Michael's message and to spread love yet what they do is bash his family. What if they are helping Michael to pull off the hoax? Then they shouldn't get any nasty comments, and what's more, not about the children
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

Hazzely

I guess Michael would be very "proud" to see fans bashing each other and his family like this.
No matter what the family did or did not, Michael loved them anyway! That's sad

Jacksons r the WORST VULTURE MJ had/HAS! For whatever the fuck reason, their grief only come into place when it is time to seek justice
less than 5 seconds ago via web
Reply Retweet
it's b/c of FAKE MJ fans like you who kiss Jacksons ass that they think they are SHIT! Stop encouraging this IDIOT! Tell him to fight for MJ
2 minutes ago via web
u all r NOT FUCKmeine's attorney, I am NOT speaking behind him, I tweet directly at him & at his page so let me speak for himself, allright!
3 minutes ago via web
WARNING! Do NOT tweet me shit when I am angry and right now I am very angry and you all are aggravating me! BACK THE FUCK OFF!
4 minutes ago via web
I ASK ALL JERMAINE-AKA BUBBLESS TWIN- TO UNFOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU AGGRAVATE ME FURTHER! FUCK OFF!
8 minutes ago via web
@Fabtasticbaby MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I GET ON YOU....bitch DID I THROW A BONE TO YOU?
8 minutes ago via web in reply to Fabtasticbaby
@jermjackson5 FUCK YOU!
10 minutes ago via web in reply to jermjackson5
Who asked people from Jermaine's page to follow me anyway, FUCK OFF! Don't you have some ass kissing of a has been to do!
11 minutes ago via web
@ChamoneMJ gO FUCK YOURSELF! I WISH YOU CALL THAT INP ERSON SO I CAN PUT YOU WHERE YOU CAME FROM!
12 minutes ago via web in reply to ChamoneMJ
FUCK JERMAINE AND HIS ASS KISSERS!
12 minutes ago via web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

We should be encouraging as many people who are connected to Michael to be on twitter and facebook.. we should want them to talk as much as possible to us as they are the ones who could slip up and give us clues.

It aggrevates me that people such as Jermaine get all this hate..  if someone doesnt like him then they should just ignore him.

Know what i mean??  We should nurture all these contacts, even if we dont like or agree with them.. let them speak and post as many pictures as possible i say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermaine is a joke   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Hazzely

I want to make things clear.. I am NOT supporting Jermaine and what he is doing or trying to do, but what I think is people shouldn't disrespect each other..I'm sure Michael wouldn't want anyone to insult his family and nephews, because no matter what they did, he loved them..yes, he was that good. What's nasty is that fans are fighting and bashing each other because of it..Why can't people wait? What if they are in the hoax? They should be to blame if it turns out this is not a hoax or that they were not in (so, in consequence, they didn't know he was still alive)..

I coulnd't care less about Jermaine and the rest of Jacksons, they didn't change my life..it was Michael, but what's unacceptable is that kind of behavior. It's childish and it takes nowhere..

Love for you all,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Look at the white shirt with red band and red shoulder stripes

Remind you of anything???

[youtube:302en335]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t55J6Op_5oE[/youtube:302en335]

You bring up an excellent point. I wonder if these outfits represent different periods in Michael's life. It looks like Jermaine has a smile on his face and it makes me think he's not really serious. I don't get the feeling that he's trying to take Michael's place - and I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong. I get the feeling that we're missing the point to the message. L.O.V.E.

Okay - as promised, I am here to say that I believe I was wrong about what I said above. I watched this promo for Jermaine's tour. I'm totally disappointed as I had faith in Jermaine. In the promo is clearly shows Jermaine wearing outfits that resemble Michael and he sings Michael's songs as though they are his own instead of his brothers. Ughh..I don't know what to think now..

Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:44:36 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Hazzely

I didn't know Jermaine made a song called "Word for the Badd" defaming his brother, until tonight.. What a shame.. I'm deeply disappointed..Words can't describe how I feel right now..
I followed Michael very closely but I didn't know about it, I must have been living under a rock.. I adressed Jermaine my disappointment on twitter.  

Be strong Michael..we are here for you LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]