Grace

Well, we should not forget that intelligence is watching over Twitter (the more after Assange) and that every public tweet's destiny is to be stored at U.S. Congress Library.

We expect the family to do something (or not do it) according to our expectations.
But how important are we really in this? Aren't there more important aspects to consider than us?
How selfish are we in our expectations? Who's turn is it?
Wouldn't it be more logical the family would do what is required according to the scriptmaster's expectations?

Twitter is a pure marketing instrument to keep contact with the fanbase.
It is not created as a chat one-on-one and it is certainly not a pleasure only but a time-demanding tool that is being watched and documented.
What do we and what can we expect from any tweet under these circumstances?

the U.S. Intelligence community has labeled Twitter, amongst other Web 2.0-like tools, as potential tools for terrorists to coordinate attacks.
[/i]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have you ever sent out a “tweet” on the popular Twitter social media service?  Congratulations: Your 140 characters or less will now be housed in the Library of Congress.

That’s right.  Every public tweet, ever, since Twitter’s inception in March 2006, will be archived digitally at the Library of Congress. That’s a LOT of tweets, by the way: Twitter processes more than 50 million tweets every day, with the total numbering in the billions.
[/i]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Re: Jermaine dentist photo & white glove
May 10, 2011, 12:44:46 PM
Quote from: "jack michen"
There is a photo on jermaines photo page posted by Hailma and the medical glove box at the back show a white glove which looks like it's in the peace sign position.

Would you be able to post it here, my love?  xxx   typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

MJonmind

Also Jermaine has never said anything about why he allowed his wife Halima to wear this T-shirt--a little disrespectful I would say. michael-jackson/

I suppose he would just say that it's a phrase meaning he lives in our hearts. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 01:13:55 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
There is a photo on jermaines photo page posted by Hailma and the medical glove box at the back show a white glove which looks like it's in the peace sign position.

I'm afraid I'd computer illiterate!! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Also Jermaine has never said anything about why he allowed his wife Halima to wear this T-shirt--a little disrespectful I would say.

Errr,....  Im not sure what dark ages you have come from...  but my husband doesnt "allow me" to wear anything.  I wear what i like and he doesnt get a say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also Jermaine has never said anything about why he allowed his wife Halima to wear this T-shirt--a little disrespectful I would say.

Errr,....  Im not sure what dark ages you have come from...  but my husband doesnt "allow me" to wear anything.  I wear what i like and he doesnt get a say!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

May 10, 2011, 05:04:44 PM

I'm afraid I'd computer illiterate!! :(

No worries.  I am sure someone will be kind enough to post it.  I cant find it on her twitter....  but twitter runs slow on my computer for some reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: I'm sure a shirt about his 'dead' brother would be an exception, wouldn't you agree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "bec"
voice, my apologies, I don't have a Twitter account so I get confused easily reading the tweets... what is being said here in these screenshots?

Voice thank you for the screenshots. I hope people do not start to push Brando to talk about the hoax. Once a believer friend of mine even called the flower shop of the Brandos and talked with his wife. She didn't directly said that Michael is alive but she didn't deny it either.

Bec, I have Twitter and I'm sure that Voice will explain it too but until she comes to the thread again, let me try to explain you what it is. On the left top, someone called Rossmile sent Miko a tweet which is "True Love never ends". And Miko retweeted it which is like we make a quotation on this forum. People RT(ReTweet) things they like on Twitter. And then someone called Mademoiselle asked Miko if MJ is alive and she wrote that we would know it soon. And Miko answered her and wrote "Not soon" and also he wrote that he knows things. And then Miko asked her if they could talk via DMs where noone else can see what they talk about. DM is like a PM in this forum.

Hope this answered your question.
 mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Its her"
I am nearly speechless at all of the controversy and whining over something we've been told from the beginning. "Michael Jackson is dead."

We have known for two years that,

"IT'S NEVER AS IT SEEMS"

WHAT has changed???  

Saying 'he is dead' and 'this is not a hoax' is two different things. This is the first time the family is adressing the hoax. That's changed. I see no whining in this thread. If to write what you think about it negative or positive makes you whine about the issue then we are all whining here. I see noone lost their hope about Michael's being alive after Jermaine's tweets. Everyone is stating their opinion and not everyone needs to see the issue from the same perspective. So it's wrong to call it whining. And I do believe that the return was postponed or cancelled. And I do believe that Jermaine's DMs and tweets are related with the delayed trial. I still believe that we will have a trial. But if the return was postponed to 2012 or other years, probably they don't want us to wait that long. And that could be reason why Jermaine made those tweets. Just a possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
It astonishes me how people are side-tracked by fantasy fiction when the goal should be seeking justice for the death of Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermaine's latest tweets - Chronolically read from the  bottom to the top.

It astonishes me how people are side-tracked by fantasy fiction when the goal should be seeking justice for the death of Michael
8 minutes ago

@misscoppelia nor do I recall "attacking" anyone. I do recall pointing out that 2+2=5 is caused by wild imaginations
11 minutes ago

@misscoppelia how can a hoax video be "beautiful" when its inventions mislead so many and cause so much pain??
14 minutes ago

@frqtrdar55 one benefit of Twitter is the outlet to knock down lies at source, and especially lies that concern my wife
25 minutes ago

Let's nail this nonsense once and for all: my wife @halimarashid is not related to Tohme Tohme #madness
29 minutes ago

@KarlaJorge I'm not refusing to answer Qs about Tohme Tohme. I'm just not doing it via a 140-character medium
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "bec"
voice, my apologies, I don't have a Twitter account so I get confused easily reading the tweets... what is being said here in these screenshots?

Voice thank you for the screenshots. I hope people do not start to push Brando to talk about the hoax. Once a believer friend of mine even called the flower shop of the Brandos and talked with his wife. She didn't directly said that Michael is alive but she didn't deny it either.

Bec, I have Twitter and I'm sure that Voice will explain it too but until she comes to the thread again, let me try to explain you what it is. On the left top, someone called Rossmile sent Miko a tweet which is "True Love never ends". And Miko retweeted it which is like we make a quotation on this forum. People RT(ReTweet) things they like on Twitter. And then someone called Mademoiselle asked Miko if MJ is alive and she wrote that we would know it soon. And Miko answered her and wrote "Not soon" and also he wrote that he knows things. And then Miko asked her if they could talk via DMs where noone else can see what they talk about. DM is like a PM in this forum.

Hope this answered your question.
 mj_dance/

Thank you - I agree. I was hesitant to put those screen shots up because the last thing I want is for people to start interrogating Miko. It was really just to bring some more hope from someone other than Teddy Riley. The absolute best thing to do is to let them talk in their own time. We need to keep in mind that there could be some danger involved in this which would explain why Teddy is no longer able to talk. As far as Miko, I think he's said other cryptic things too but I didn't save those screen shots.

That was also a great explanation of the tweets. I could not have done better. Thank you.

Blessings :)

EDIT: I also want to say about those tweets from Miko - that if MJ is dead, he would have no reason to say "I know things" and "not soon". He would come out and say it like it is. He also wouldn't need to DM the person. I also checked recently and that person he DM'd no longer has their account so either they were hounded for answers by people and they closed their account or they did so because of what they were told. Not sure..just speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I'll defend Michael -- and the truth about everything -- in a considered context in the book, not via piecemeal tweets
50 seconds ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Talking about Tom (PianoGames)

misscoppelia coppelia
@jermjackson5 Just a few words to tell you that the young man you attacked the other day is extremely respected here.

@jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@misscoppelia how can a hoax video be "beautiful" when its inventions mislead so many and cause so much pain??

@misscoppelia nor do I recall "attacking" anyone. I do recall pointing out that 2+2=5 is caused by wild imaginations
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions