curls

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
......  it hurts me to see all of you lose faith for what Jermaine has written. If Jermaine read this forum, Michael would have too. What would he think if we lost faith in him?   Blessings.

Maybe that was the intention, you know - have everyone doubting again, losing faith, thinking he's dead after all, so the bam will be a shock for us too. It's possible. No fun for him having a forum full of know-alls!

[Like when the Maestro 'died' in Ghosts (I cried!) - ah then the joy of his big face in the doorway! It wouldn't have had the same impact if I'd known how it was going to turn out when I watched it the first time - hell, I didn't even know the Mayor was MJ! But that's totally another topic, sorry!]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im glad Tom decided to post the screenshot.

i dont see any abuse..... confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
by all4loveandbelieve » Sun May 08, 2011 10:44 am

Please listen carefully, Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive, some of the non believer would have said yeah right, he is bullshitting us.. Now for telling us that he is dead, Most of the non believers came into our forum. Souza has stated that the website was very slow from lots of traffic, meaning more people came into this forum to read all the postings. He advertise this forum without saying the truth. I think he did it un purpose to redirect people here, for them to learn the truth, to get the answer he could not give on twitter. He is the number one person who has been giving us clues since June

Exactly my thoughts!!!!! Either he wants to assure us that we are on the right track or he is trying to throw us off guard. But after thought about it for a while I would go with the first theory.

Much love to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

Datroot

Quote from: "Steph22"
Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
by all4loveandbelieve » Sun May 08, 2011 10:44 am

Please listen carefully, Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive, some of the non believer would have said yeah right, he is bullshitting us.. Now for telling us that he is dead, Most of the non believers came into our forum. Souza has stated that the website was very slow from lots of traffic, meaning more people came into this forum to read all the postings. He advertise this forum without saying the truth. I think he did it un purpose to redirect people here, for them to learn the truth, to get the answer he could not give on twitter. He is the number one person who has been giving us clues since June

Exactly my thoughts!!!!! Either he wants to assure us that we are on the right track or he is trying to throw us off guard. But after thought about it for a while I would go with the first theory.

Much love to you all!

I really hope you are rght.  I wonder if Jermaine and Teddy are in contact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

mumof3

I don't think they are abusive or patronising  jermaine has always been polite apart from decades ago but it does not seem bad at all but he could have said a lot worse
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1.Yes, Jermaine does DM, it happened to me too but i would never expose a private message addressed to me only, on a forum or everywhere else in public.
2. I don't see any of Jermaine's tweets being rude, not even DM's. The fact that he doesn't encourage believers is not rude. But believers patronizing him is a fact, it's been done in public. Also, the way they pushed his hand with addressing the hoax from the start was disrespectful if not grotesque. And then, he addressed it finally. What answer were you expecting anyway?
Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive...
How could he say that? Is this why we're mad at him? Because if this is the reason, then believers are truly living in he "fantasy" world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

anewfan

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Here is the DM notification I got on my personal email, I promised to post after my copy/paste problem gets solved. Here it is:

if u understood grief, you'd understand verbal slip-ups are made in grief's confusion. It is not a clue or proof or hope

Direct message sent by Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) to you (@MJendless) on May 05, 2:42 PM.
  Jermaine Jackson
@jermjackson5  
Everywhere!
Send a direct message

SMS D JERMJACKSON5 + message to 40404 or your local country code. Learn Twitter for Mobile.

Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you? I thought you could only DM if you both were following each other? Maybe I'm missing something. I'm not as familiar with Twitter as I am with Facebook. Can someone explain this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

bec

*looks around*

No fantasy world here. Lol, trust me.

You just can't disregard 22 months of investigation and 22 months of inconsistencies and 22 months of conflicting reports and statements from all concerned parties because Jermaine says, yet again, that MJ is dead<---THAT would be irrational and delusional.

I am very well grounded in reality. I am a hoaxer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

finfin

Michael Jackson, The Final Days, Pt3

Please take notice of Jermaine's strange reaction at the end of the video, laughing about an alleged conspiracy to kill Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:yue8hagw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw[/youtube:yue8hagw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

anewfan

Nevermind....I figured out the Twitter thing........I guess I'm learning new things every day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you?

It is, if you follow him.
Bec, i am sure you are grounded but do some believers really expect Jermaine to say Michael is other than dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

bec

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you?

It is, if you follow him.
Bec, i am sure you are grounded but do some believers really expect Jermaine to say Michael is other than dead?

Not sure. They probably aren't sure either. But trial delay was a big blow to us, and some's confidence was shaken... then along comes Jermaine, and he just gave it a little tap... and down it came for some I guess.

Refresh, regroup, refocus... and hoax on says me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "heartphantom"
1.Yes, Jermaine does DM, it happened to me too but i would never expose a private message addressed to me only, on a forum or everywhere else in public.
2. I don't see any of Jermaine's tweets being rude, not even DM's. The fact that he doesn't encourage believers is not rude. But believers patronizing him is a fact, it's been done in public. Also, the way they pushed his hand with addressing the hoax from the start was disrespectful if not grotesque. And then, he addressed it finally. What answer were you expecting anyway?
Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive...
How could he say that? Is this why we're mad at him? Because if this is the reason, then believers are truly living in he "fantasy" world.

I am not mad at him at all. He is protecting his brother, and that is brotherly love. If he would have said yes Michael is alive then I would have been mad because, if Michael is in danger as we suspect he is jeopardizing Michael's life, HE HAS TO PROTECT HIS BROTHER.  I will give you an advise,  ask yourself what would you have done if you were Jermaine? I find whom ever asked the question cornered him to the wall, that was his defense mechanism. For me he has answered very well. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Has anyone asked Teddy Riley what he thinks about Jermaine's recent tweets? I think that would be interesting..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If he'd ever answer anyone, DM or public... typing/
My personal opinion is that Teddy R. stopped hoax talking cause family asked him to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions