MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
And he knew what Pearl Jnr was up to way before today...remember this famous photo ??

hahaha...but when was this pic taken?

If it was after MJ 'death', that has to be the most hilarious thing, I wonder if Pearl is wondering what's going on with Jermaine or if she knows what his or should I say Michael's up to.

He is acting like nothing ever happened,like he never met her before...it reminds me of funniest home videos...this little baby is putting candy in his diaper when he thinks his parents aren't looking and then they ask him did you take the candy and he has this innocent face on and as he is running away all the candy falls out.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Or when this little girl is taking chocolate from the fridge at night and her Dad is saying "what are you doing" and as he is saying that she jumps up and gets a shock and drops the chocolate... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Also no offence to Pearl who is getting all the heat from Jermaine and non believers...but that's what happens when you try to take all the credit for the hoax.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is so odd, really ! Come on ....he is saying this now for what ? Why he didn't say anything till now ? If he knows we love Michael so much and we want him to come back.....why he decided to tell us to stop believing in this lie that he is alive ? They claim they love us , the fans.....so why now to end our hopes and dreams ? Pleaseeeeee  moonwalk_/ Michael is somewhere in this world, alive and well, i hope he is coming back soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Isn't that photo post 2009?
At a Jackson family event or something to do with them ie the dot project/a book launch etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

In fact people, this is good news. If you read between the lines, Jermaine is telling us do not wait for Michael now, he is not ready to come back. He had to say don't believe in the hoax.. He cannot give it away? This is a message from Michael.. Jermaine is being coached what to say by Michael. So please do not give up hope, faith please.. Just remember how many slip ups Jermaine has done, This is it but not it.  Michael left us way  before he went to the airport.. WHY AIRPORT?? If a person can make a mistake, he could have said anything  else why did he choose the word AIRPORT? Because he knew his brother left to the airport. Michael did not leave that day, he probably left like he said way before. Everything  was staged to the perfection. Why do you think the trial has been postponed? Because Michael hasn't resolved what he needed to do. He is not ready to come back. Murray will not go to jail, he hasn't killed anyone..... One thing I will tell you, listen to your little voice in you, if the little voice tells you Michael is alive, he is.. Mine tells me he is alive and kicking asses.. So be positive and faith, do not let anyone change your minds. God bless..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

lolol/

This is soooo entertaining!

OBVIOUSLY Jermaine is trying to bring more attention to the hoax, otherwise what would be the point of saying anything at all after 2 years?

This makes me think of a story about Michael making up crazy rumors about himself in order to get people's attention. Who knows if it's true or not but it makes sense. Like the story about him sleeping in an oxygen chamber. If you are Michael Jackson then you know that lies are going to be told about you regardless...might as well make them up yourself and use them to your advantage -that way you'll really be invincible.

It would make sense for Michael to give Jermaine the go-ahead to start talking about the hoax. It makes sense for one because people who haven't been following the hoax will take notice of what Jermaine says because he's popular, and for believers this is the biggest joke of all because Jermaine has been the one to give us so many clues. So Michael knew that this would not hinder our beliefs if we truly think about it... so the only thing that could come out of it is bringing more people to the website and if not gaining more believers, at least gaining more of an audience...which is the only thing he needs :) Afterall, has MJ ever done anything on a small scale? The man knows how to draw a crowd. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the whole Bin Laden thing could be a reason the trial was postponed, and it makes sense for Jermaine to say something now while the whole world is focused on Bin Laden's "death".

If we can believe that Michael pretended to die, then we have to also believe that his family would be willing to lie for him during this time. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I think we're finally getting somewhere...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's what Karen has to say today:

On Thursday 5th May 2011, @wingheart said:

The concept the beLievers are pursuing is painful, for those who Michael's death is very real for. His family, his children and me, for instance. It is even more painful to see how Pearl Jr, is exploiting this theory and the fans to attempt to build her career as a "producer". She knows he is gone, and claims she is just "reporting" the theory. This is just not kind to those who are grieving, ESPECIALLY his children. I don't think she is GIVING her material away. She is exploiting the time and hearts of MICHAEL's fans.

There is a trial...if someone had all the answers, there would be no need for a trial. There will NEVER be enough answers to satisfy the fans. I have EXPERIENCED the truth that he is gone, so I can not even entertain your hoax. PERIOD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

Quote from: "Steph22"

The concept the beLievers are pursuing is painful, for those who Michael's death is very real for. His family, his children and me, for instance. It is even more painful to see how Pearl Jr, is exploiting this theory and the fans to attempt to build her career as a "producer". She knows he is gone, and claims she is just "reporting" the theory. This is just not kind to those who are grieving, ESPECIALLY his children. I don't think she is GIVING her material away. She is exploiting the time and hearts of MICHAEL's fans.

There is a trial...if someone had all the answers, there would be no need for a trial. There will NEVER be enough answers to satisfy the fans. I have EXPERIENCED the truth that he is gone, so I can not even entertain your hoax. PERIOD!

Are we making fools of themselves for 2 years?
On the other hand, who said that Karen is confident enough to know the joke? Same for Jermaine. :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Quote from: "Steph22"

Well,here is my reply to that and her

WHO THE FUCK ASKED KAREN FAYE TO GET INVOLVED OR 'ENTERTAIN IT' ?!
Seriously,I want to punch her so bad.Not even over her hair this time,over the fact she is rude,is talking to Michael's life long fans like something on the bottom of her shoe,it has nothing to do with her-MICHAEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER,and hasn't for a long time and over the fact she AGAIN has used his name being mentioned to talk about him,her feelings,her relationship to him when she is nothing more...was nothing more than hired help.
The rest of the Jackson family haven't even bothered to get involved,they were all on after Jermaine yesterday..and not one word,yet she,queen of Ganesha OM or wtf she was running believes she has some right to speak to Michael's fans and supporters in such a manner like she is his  ex wife/widow/family....even a friend.
She is none of the above.
The woman was FIRED for stealing fans money...if she never uttered a word about him,she'd have about 20 followers the other 7K are Michael's fans.NOT HERS.In her own words 'I never spoke to Michael for years' before TII took shape and she was drafted in.
She is NOT a Jackson.She never was,will be...

and for Karen,here is the conclusion-the dream died years ago love,he married other people,you along with everyone else in his life betrayed him and the fans your currently talking down to and hurt him-resulting in you getting sacked-You never saw a body,you never did the make up,you are a liar and a SELL OUT.fact,after fact after fact.He doesn't need you to be his spokeswoman,get over it.Go back to playing with your makeup brushes and do everyone a favour-stop drawing attention to what a misinformed idiot you are.

Someone pour some wine,it's gone beyond the point of tea now....she gets me so angry and riled up,what an absolutely disgusting human being.
I hope she reads this,stupid bit..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

don't hold back Sind.haha. :lol:
Is it only me or is everyone almost spellbound with watching this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Totally agree Sinderella  lolol/

I'm excited to see where this will all lead us. I have a gut feeling that something is about to happen soon. They must know that they are creating so much drama right now. There must be a reason for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

Quote from: "Grace"
Why do you beLIEve in tweets of family and friends or "sources" when they were contradicting since day #1?

I do not care whether it is Jermaine, Madonna, the Pope or any other human being on this planet who is saying something.
I do not care whether it is this or that TV channel or Oprah or LK or any other seller of key hole journalism who is making his mouth move. I don't even watch or read them.

If I would, I would probably look like that or worse:

:lol:

Just because a name is (allegedly) signed on a statement does not make the statement have more or less value than another person's words.
bow/  bow/  bow/  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

~Souza~

Half of the bill for the new server to Jermaine, other half to KF.

Thanks for the attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let me ask you all, what would've happened if this site did not ever form?  Jermaine talks about the believers..pretty much as being hurtfully in denial.  I'm wondering if the existence of us, pretty much from day one made the hoax part of the sting, entirely different and perhaps more complicated.
"They" have to now address us, and have to probably..done tons of things that may not have been planned.  Like, the ambulance pics...courtroom toys...we have a list don't we?
I'm sure they figured there'd be "talk" of hoax, but, I really wonder if we really changed what could've been a simple disappearance to an elaborate show, because of our investigating.
What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Jerm kept on writing about the hoax believers today. Here are the tweets:

sanilya_oakley Petra D.☑
@MarieJoseGMH does she always do that?? Why in earth would someone lie about death?? @jermjackson5 we Respect the death..wish he was alive

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@sanilya_oakley @Mimi_La_Reina to be loved or 'lubbed', that is the question ; )

magicpoetryx Veronica Jackson
@jermjackson5 As much as it hurts, I think it's important not to judge believers. I have friends who are believers and they are lovely.

@magicpoetryx i don't judge. I just wish I could stop their pain. It breaks my heart to see them hold on to a fantasy

JermaineJ5Fans JermaineJ I love You
@jermjackson5 Im so sorry that you had to read all that hatered towards you.you a good man and dont deserve such disrepect from noone.

@JermaineJ5Fans nasty tweets are always disappointing, but people lash out in love, ignorance or hurt, rarely malice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

i have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this
   increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all.

May be Jermaine tweet
we should read that stage of hoax IS INCREASING Now??

mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions