~Souza~

Seems like Pearl is being attacked, Karen and Jermaine are focussing on her only. None of them addressed this site yet. Karen says:

wingheart Karen Faye
@
@modsarah2012 Michael died June 25, 2009. "Selling" (and stealing) misinformation is worse than spreading it as truth, for free.

Truth Karen? :lol:

And Jermaine says she should be ashamed of herself. Now is this because they really think it's disgusting that Pearl makes money with other people's research (as many do), or are they playing a little game here?

What an interesting day. I just wished Jermaine would have let me know so we could have upgraded the hosting first. Now he almost caused a crash.  :lol:
[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

spreading it as truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: "Believe 777"
'The peoples court'!!!

Lets not forget....
The court of last resort 1957-Episode 7
People VS Dr Conrad Murray
Episode Summary
Conrad was convicted of murder 34 years ago.

Still makes me lol

lol Souza,you should tweet him a thank you note and ps.next time adv warning of extreme random outbusts of info would be appreciated
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I have never been so amused in my entire life. Wow Michael thank you I needed this. Jermaine is the best actor so far. He should win a double oscar. All the slip ups he did , and this .. I owe it all to Michael coaching him what to do. Michael we await you with anticipation. Hurry up !!! lolol/ Another thing he is promoting this forum at the same time. I have this strange feeling that Michael read every single post and he is the one telling Jermaine what to say on twitter. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

I've seen that last night. I can't even express how I feel, I feel miserable. I never thought, not even in my worst nightmares, that the family would tell us we are delusional in such a cruel way. It's cruel.

If I was Jermaine I would have said it with a kind heart not that way, to hurt people. He already planted in people's heads right now the phrase "Michael would never,ever so cruelly hoax his fans". So the idea of a death hoax is already planted as "cruel" in people's minds. If Michael was to come back, people would know it was a cruel thing to do, because even if they had this opinion, Jermaine confirmed it.

This was the worst day ever in my whole life and in the last 2 years. I've never thought it would end like this. I'm only human, I can't anymore. I suffered all this time like they never imagined, like for my own brother. I can't even write too much now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe this will lighten up the day for some yet again losing hope:
Sinderella opened the thread about the Barnum circus coming to Staples Center again. OK. Remember, that the memorial and the circus timewise went hand in hand. And we all know it's "The Greatest Show On Earth". With Jermaine addressing the hoax and hence pulling attention to it AND the "Greatest Show On Earth" coming to town we are asked NOT to forget it's a show. The annual return of this circus was carefully chosen as to remind us every year of what this is - a show. mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Pearl Jnr has challenged Jermaine to be interviewed by her..  suspicious//  fresse/  fresse/

Maybe we should ask Jermaine for the death photos....Just like Bin Laden..I won't believe it until I've seen it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe this whole Jermaine Twitter thing is just supposed to be a diversion for us. I guess they want to throw us off guard. Maybe we are really near the end of this hoax and Michael wants to "surprise" us. Idk.
I know I'm just repeating what people before me have said but I find it hard to believe that Jermaine just comes out with this now. It's almost been 2 years. And I find it weird that it falls together with delay of the trial. Idk but I think there is a connection although I don't know which one.
Also I think it's somewhat of a clue that all the attention is thrown onto this forum. Maybe we are on the right track and they want people to notice even though they say differently. Idk. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "PureLove"
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
I can't give this any more attention. It is a false debate that forgets that Michael would never, ever so cruelly hoax the fans he loved

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
First and foremost RT @wingheart Nor would he torture his own children...

Well, we always said that nothing came from the family about the hoax and that was a good consolation for us but now we have Jerm saying that this is not a hoax. After the delay of the trial this statement from Jermaine didn't make me feel better. I still believe that Michael is alive but I think he is not coming back. I always thought that he would but probably the return plans changed and canceled.

What got me was when Jermaine said "I can't give this any more attention." could mean the hoax like this website...because the more he talks about it the more obvious it becomes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if i can throw in my two sense...i agree with souza that this ride may just be finally coming to a BAM. to refer to TS's may 1st post, i think this is a hoax court. from the beginning it was one big show. think about it. from the one and only infamous murray youtube video to katherine wearing the same outfit as michael's trial to stuffed animals being placed in the courtroom. it's all one big plot. was it ever really meant to fully go into trial? i mean, the jurors have even been dismissed! it's as if they did their job and now it is done, next level (as TS likes to phrase it) begins. is it a BAM?  

i was watching katherine on the good morning america show and how they'd talked about 4 years was the max sentence for involuntary manslaughter and how she thought it was wrong. michael said we had 4 years to make it right. 2008+4=2012 (the year the earth is rumored to end as we know it). there are so many parallels my head could explode.

i think this tweet was for attention, since people watch jermaine- and it worked. was it the airport or the hospital? i forgot!

by the way jermaine...go ahead and call us crazy believers. people will want to know how crazy the truth really is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Sarahli

Quote from: "_Anna_"
I've seen that last night. I can't even express how I feel, I feel miserable. I never thought, not even in my worst nightmares, that the family would tell us we are delusional in such a cruel way. It's cruel.

If I was Jermaine I would have said it with a kind heart not that way, to hurt people. He already planted in people's heads right now the phrase "Michael would never,ever so cruelly hoax his fans". So the idea of a death hoax is already planted as "cruel" in people's minds. If Michael was to come back, people would know it was a cruel thing to do, because even if they had this opinion, Jermaine confirmed it.

This was the worst day ever in my whole life and in the last 2 years. I've never thought it would end like this. I'm only human, I can't anymore. I suffered all this time like they never imagined, like for my own brother. I can't even write too much now

Anna, I understand your reaction believe me. But don't you find that Jermaine saying these things just now is very odd. Why didn't he tell it before? The hoax forums exist since the beginning but the family never said a thing...NEVER, not even one word. Think about that. I hope your pain disappears soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
if i can throw in my two sense...i agree with souza that this ride may just be finally coming to a BAM. to refer to TS's may 1st post, i think this is a hoax court. from the beginning it was one big show. think about it. from the one and only infamous murray youtube video to katherine wearing the same outfit as michael's trial to stuffed animals being placed in the courtroom. it's all one big plot. was it ever really meant to fully go into trial? i mean, the jurors have even been dismissed! it's as if they did their job and now it is done, next level (as TS likes to phrase it) begins. is it a BAM?  

i was watching katherine on the good morning america show and how they'd talked about 4 years was the max sentence for involuntary manslaughter and how she thought it was wrong. michael said we had 4 years to make it right. 2008+4=2012 (the year the earth is rumored to end as we know it). there are so many parallels my head could explode.

i think this tweet was for attention, since people watch jermaine- and it worked. was it the airport or the hospital? i forgot!

by the way jermaine...go ahead and call us crazy believers. people will want to know how crazy the truth really is.

I love that last line you wrote...and I agree the similarities in dress is a big clue...if can't be coincidence after coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
And he knew what Pearl Jnr was up to way before today...remember this famous photo ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was surprised to see that Jermaine finally addressed the hoax after all this time.  Two years later.  Even after Pearl Jr came to one of the Jackson events now he wanna go off on her about saying that MJ faked his death.  Also he comes out saying all this when he is in the process of releasing the book.  I still think MJ alive even if Jermaine is addressing the hoax.  If there's no truth to it why even bother addressing it Jermaine.  That's my opinion.  He straight drawing attention to it now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MFFreedom"
Maybe this will lighten up the day for some yet again losing hope:
Sinderella opened the thread about the Barnum circus coming to Staples Center again. OK. Remember, that the memorial and the circus timewise went hand in hand. And we all know it's "The Greatest Show On Earth". With Jermaine addressing the hoax and hence pulling attention to it AND the "Greatest Show On Earth" coming to town we are asked NOT to forget it's a show. The annual return of this circus was carefully chosen as to remind us every year of what this is - a show. mj_bad/

That I did!
Check it out. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions