PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
February 20, 2011, 07:11:18 PM
# @clearmjsname2 the unconditional love and support of the fans is valued beyond measure. We love you all back!

We love you all (believers and non-believers) back!    

@FairyWingRamses justice shld spring from the truth, but the truth concerns much more than one court's limited scope about

The court is not going to bring the truth.

@clearmjsname2 the truth that matters is the truth from those who love him, know him and know what he faced and felt about

The justice is about what Michael had to go through and what he faced.

There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth. Your support in the meantime means everything about

After the court ends, we will find out the truth. (Which also means Michael will BAM after the court ends)

@KarlaJorge thanku -- family can only do its best. we face complex matters but perceived 'silence' does not mean private inaction

Family is doing their best to help Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2011, 07:21:26 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth. Your support in the meantime means everything
1 hour ago

So no truth during the trial? That's an odd statement to non-believers...

In other words: loads of BS during the trial, but hold on because after the trial we will get the truth.

I agree with you Souza! What an odd statement.
Wouldn't the Truth come out WHEN justice is served? Why the truth later??
So wierd.... :?  !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

February 20, 2011, 07:30:54 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine?  x

I do not follow that person as I do not follow any non-believers but her description is this:

Michael you gave us your all,you owe us nothing.The world owes you everything,we will speak out against lies+LIARS & fight 4 all encompassing justice! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the reason why I wrote that she is a non-believer. And btw a non-believer is forcing Jerm to tell that this is not a hoax. If he wanted to address about the hoax he would have written to this person who keeps on asking him to tell that this is not a hoax. Here are the tweets:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 then why are so many hoax forums on the web?WHY don't you act like a man and say it?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you make a public statement about this false death hoax?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you have a piece of heart and stop the pain of these people who in vain hope Michael is alive?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 You simply cannot deny the fact that you all know about the death hoax forums

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply ignore all those people and just BECAUSE of THIS they keep believing he is alive,for almost 2 years!!!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 when there's a huge and grave problem among his fans.They believe he is ALIVE,you know what that implies?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it implies SUFFERING and it implies 20 months of daily searching in finding cluse to keep up their hope

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it means 20 months of spending their time on forums,talking and analysing hoping like IDIOTS he might be alive

_William62_: @jermjackson5 and YOU? YOU simply do not care about it. You simply do not care

I wonder if this person is not among us.. She or he knows exactly what we are writting. I guess she is forcing him to slip up again. Maybe she or he should say why did you say airport instead of hospital???

I would appreciate if other people would not try to think for me, not try to feel for me and not try to live for me but do this for themselves only.

The following is meant to go only to that twitter author in case that person is reading here:
I am not suffering from any issue since 2 years. From what you wrote it appears to me that you are suffering a lot. However, please don't mix up your personal perception and the life of others.
I don't need your indecisive sorrow being projected on my shoulders and I don't accept it.
I made up my mind on my own and as a grown-up having come to a conclusion over some time I am neither an idiot nor am I desperately looking for new clues to get "reinforced" in my opinion. I AM DOING FINE, I am laughing a lot and so are many folks on this board as far as I understood, to date. So don't think you are representing me when you talk about the folks on hoax boards - you are not representing others, only yourself, and your utterances are coming from you only.

If you are desperate to find closure, go for your truth and name it what it is: YOUR very personal search and YOUR truth. Don't hide behind a plural that is not there just to appear more important or get more weight behind your sentences.
It is sufficient that you say "it is important to ME" to be important.
No need to go for "they". This doesn't help - neither the cause nor your efforts.

What you wrote to Jermaine is kind of disrespectful.
Jermaine as anybody else in the Jackson family does not owe anybody anything - and certainly not just because they are relatives and you are a fan or because you are having a problem.
Jermaine may understand that you are in utter dispair and pains.
However, nobody is responsible for the solution to your problems but yourself.
No need for Jermaine or the family to deliver any relief to anyone.
Your questions have to be addressed to yourself only, to nobody else.

"The government has to do it, Michael's brother has to do it, the teacher, the leader, God, anybody but me has to do it."
NO. Certainly not. It's YOUR turn to care for yourself. Nobody else's.

You yourself have the power to release you from your concreted cage.
Go for it and just jump out. Just do it.
Dare loving and all will fall into a big picture with you as an important part of it.
I wish you brother, sister, much love on your path.

Who are you talking to? I see you are replying to my post. I never implied you. I meant the person on twitter..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 20, 2011, 07:59:43 PM

I do not follow that person as I do not follow any non-believers but her description is this:

Michael you gave us your all,you owe us nothing.The world owes you everything,we will speak out against lies+LIARS & fight 4 all encompassing justice! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the reason why I wrote that she is a non-believer. And btw a non-believer is forcing Jerm to tell that this is not a hoax. If he wanted to address about the hoax he would have written to this person who keeps on asking him to tell that this is not a hoax. Here are the tweets:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 then why are so many hoax forums on the web?WHY don't you act like a man and say it?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you make a public statement about this false death hoax?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you have a piece of heart and stop the pain of these people who in vain hope Michael is alive?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 You simply cannot deny the fact that you all know about the death hoax forums

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply ignore all those people and just BECAUSE of THIS they keep believing he is alive,for almost 2 years!!!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 when there's a huge and grave problem among his fans.They believe he is ALIVE,you know what that implies?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it implies SUFFERING and it implies 20 months of daily searching in finding cluse to keep up their hope

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it means 20 months of spending their time on forums,talking and analysing hoping like IDIOTS he might be alive

_William62_: @jermjackson5 and YOU? YOU simply do not care about it. You simply do not care

I wonder if this person is not among us.. She or he knows exactly what we are writting. I guess she is forcing him to slip up again. Maybe she or he should say why did you say airport instead of hospital???

I would appreciate if other people would not try to think for me, not try to feel for me and not try to live for me but do this for themselves only.

The following is meant to go only to that twitter author in case that person is reading here:
I am not suffering from any issue since 2 years. From what you wrote it appears to me that you are suffering a lot. However, please don't mix up your personal perception and the life of others.
I don't need your indecisive sorrow being projected on my shoulders and I don't accept it.
I made up my mind on my own and as a grown-up having come to a conclusion over some time I am neither an idiot nor am I desperately looking for new clues to get "reinforced" in my opinion. I AM DOING FINE, I am laughing a lot and so are many folks on this board as far as I understood, to date. So don't think you are representing me when you talk about the folks on hoax boards - you are not representing others, only yourself, and your utterances are coming from you only.

If you are desperate to find closure, go for your truth and name it what it is: YOUR very personal search and YOUR truth. Don't hide behind a plural that is not there just to appear more important or get more weight behind your sentences.
No need to go for "they". This doesn't help - neither the cause nor your efforts.

Jermaine as anybody else in the Jackson family does not owe anybody anything - and certainly not just because they are relatives and you are a fan or because you are having a problem.

"The government has to do it, Michael's brother has to do it, the teacher, the leader, God, anybody but me has to do it."

Dare loving and all will fall into a big picture with you as an important part of it.

Who are you talking to? I see you are replying to my post. I never implied you. I meant the person on twitter..

Grace is talking to that _william_ person who made the tweets to Jermaine. You mentioned that person can be among us, so she's writing to that william person just in case s/he reads it. :) xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 20, 2011, 08:05:27 PM

Grace is talking to that _william_ person who made the tweets to Jermaine. You mentioned that person can be among us, so she's writing to that william person just in case s/he reads it. :) xxx

Thanks Purlove. I was wondering. Go for it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 20, 2011, 08:50:07 PM
this is not Jermaine's twitter but Janet's this is what she  did:
"Janet wrote a check for just under $50,000 so that the Jacksons could stage Michael’s internment--" Stage?

What do they  mean by stage? Was his internment fake like we suspected?

this is another tweet

How Janet Jackson Paid for Michael’s Funeral You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 20, 2011, 09:32:46 PM

There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth. Your support in the meantime means everything

7hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

February 21, 2011, 01:49:03 PM
# Minor leaks have never been known to turn a tide : )     about 3 hours ago  via web

@MJJ777HeTheWo couldn't agree more. I don't listen to "tittle-tattle". I listen to what my brother told me in life
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 23, 2011, 08:35:52 AM
# Minor leaks have never been known to turn a tide : )     about 3 hours ago  via web

@MJJ777HeTheWo couldn't agree more. I don't listen to "tittle-tattle". I listen to what my brother told me in life

Minor leaks have never been known to turn a tide : )

What leaks is he talking about? anyone knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 25, 2011, 06:30:08 AM
Jermaine Jacksons latest tweets:    

What our mother is doing stems from love for a son she lost. She's doing this with a good heart, and is doing her best. Pls support her.
19 minutes ago via web

Re AEG lawsuit. We're seeking justice with the best team. All cases face certain hurdles. It's time for faith not defeatism
31 minutes ago via web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 25, 2011, 07:07:04 AM
I'm missing old Jermaine when he was making amazing slip-ups. But I think his part is over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2011, 08:15:37 AM
I'm missing old Jermaine when he was making amazing slip-ups. But I think his part is over.

i think he got into trouble by the family.. so no more slip ups...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 25, 2011, 11:40:36 AM
perhaps there never were any slip-ups, we might have read too much into somethings that might just have been simple mistakes? Idk, just trying to put two sides to everything...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 02:34:50 PM
This is not coooool :((((((  What do you make of a statement like THIS?

what wld have Michael turn in his grave is not the love his children receive, but the fact the mother he loved dearly is so readily attacked
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 02:37:04 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
This is not coooool :((((((  What do you make of a statement like THIS?

what wld have Michael turn in his grave is not the love his children receive, but the fact the mother he loved dearly is so readily attacked

Re AEG lawsuit. We're seeking justice with the best team. All cases face certain hurdles. It's time for faith not defeatism
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions