Quote from: "superflysister81"
He didn't say that Michael is gone / passed away / dead.... He just said that he misses him  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  this is the website you find on that twitter account.

I think it's nothing weird btw

I agree, superflysister81....nothing weird, but I always tend to look at everything Jermaine puts out for clues of any kind...always on the hunt for a gem!

Peace to you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

sweet1

Quote from: "heisinme09"
Quote from: "superflysister81"
He didn't say that Michael is gone / passed away / dead.... He just said that he misses him  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  this is the website you find on that twitter account.

I think it's nothing weird btw

I agree, superflysister81....nothing weird, but I always tend to look at everything Jermaine puts out for clues of any kind...always on the hunt for a gem!

Peace to you!

I don't think any of the Jacksons will say he's dead or has passed away. They always say they miss him or he's gone. Yeah! gone into exile somewhere! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@jackson5abc
Love my Little brother and I Miss him deeply, not one day goes by without me thinking about him.
30 minutes ago via web in reply to jackson5abc
*******************************************************************************************

A) Anyone know who "jackson5abc" is?
B) Other than expressing grief as he may need to and is certainly entitled to do, what other meaning, if any, could this Tweet have?
C) Is Jermaine "on script" here? Thoughts?

Peace & L.O.V.E. to All!

The only strange thing I noticed about this tweet is the capital letters. "Love" "Little" and "Miss" are all capitalized. This could just be because he felt those words were important because he truly loves and misses his little brother, or it could be some kind of message as the TMZ articles often have. LLM...hmmm.. I can't think of an alternate meaning. There might not be one as others have said, but we should always consider every possibiliy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
@jackson5abc
Love my Little brother and I Miss him deeply, not one day goes by without me thinking about him.
*******************************************************************************************

B) Other than expressing grief as he may need to and is certainly entitled to do, what other meaning, if any, could this Tweet have?

Peace & L.O.V.E. to All!

The only strange thing I noticed about this tweet is the capital letters. "Love" "Little" and "Miss" are all capitalized. This could just be because he felt those words were important because he truly loves and misses his little brother, or it could be some kind of message as the TMZ articles often have. LLM...hmmm.. I can't think of an alternate meaning. There might not be one as others have said, but we should always consider every possibiliy.

Good point! L.L.M.

I Googled it and got this info below from a ink to the Duke Law School, as well as other Law Schools...in fact, that's pretty much all that this acronym (if it is one) brings up:

LLM Degree

The Master of Laws (LLM)

Degree Overview
The LLM program at Duke Law School is designed to introduce foreign law graduates to the legal system of the United States and to provide the opportunity to take advanced courses in specialized areas of the law. Most LLM students at Duke are professionals with two or more years of experience at well-known law firms. They are also judges, prosecutors, academics, members of government ministries, corporations, or financial institutions. The LLM program usually includes a small number of talented, very recent law graduates as well.

Just a thought....but perhaps this could be a subtle shout-out to the CM legal case in some way? You know, that legal case that has all who care ASTOUNDED at this point?

Peace and Love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
@jackson5abc

Peace & L.O.V.E. to All!

Good point! L.L.M.

I Googled it and got this info below from a ink to the Duke Law School, as well as other Law Schools...in fact, that's pretty much all that this acronym (if it is one) brings up:

LLM Degree

The Master of Laws (LLM)

Degree Overview
The LLM program at Duke Law School is designed to introduce foreign law graduates to the legal system of the United States and to provide the opportunity to take advanced courses in specialized areas of the law. Most LLM students at Duke are professionals with two or more years of experience at well-known law firms. They are also judges, prosecutors, academics, members of government ministries, corporations, or financial institutions. The LLM program usually includes a small number of talented, very recent law graduates as well.

Just a thought....but perhaps this could be a subtle shout-out to the CM legal case in some way? You know, that legal case that has all who care ASTOUNDED at this point?

Peace and Love to all!

Very good idea. Good ol' Google!  :) This also makes me think of someone's comment regarding Dave Dave. Cannot remember who but it was in response to the idea that MJ is living as Dave Dave (when the Sun twisted Mo and Souza's words). They said Dave was in law school. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Well bout Words to the badd, i read that and thought it s interesting. I heard bout tht song b4 but never paid attention to what he said, didnt know bout the lyrics(tho they are changed in the ultimate version, if i got that right...)

What is the story behind "Word to the Badd!"?
In November 1991, a new single, "Word to the Badd!", by Jermaine Jackson was leaked to Los Angeles radio station KPWR. The DJ began to play the single continuously in alternation with MJ's new single "Black or White". The lyrics were a no-holds-barred attack on Michael. They read, in part:
Reconstructed
Been abducted
Don't know who you are...
Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back
It's a known fact
You were too far gone

The broadside caused shock and controversy in the media and the public. Jermaine explained on the UK network TV program "Rapido": "I tried to put some phone calls to him and I didn't get a reply...it's a number of things but it's nothing we couldn't work out, had we spoken, but I wasn't granted an opportunity from his people to speak to him...the overall message is an older brother telling his younger brother to get back to reality...you have done it to the ultimate level, but you're still a person."

According to Margaret Maldonado, his former common-law wife, Jermaine wrote the song when he became enraged that his producers, L.A. Reid and Babyface, postponed work on his next album in order to work with Michael on Dangerous. Jermaine was unable to reach MJ by phone to confront him over the postponement, so he conceived a plan to put Michael in his place and at the same time draw attention to his own album.

The morning after the song began to air, MJ appeared at Hayvenhurst to demand an explanation. Contrary to some reports, he did not attempt to attack his brother physically over the insult but instead went into a room with him to discuss the matter, with mother Katherine mediating. Maldonado reports that after the meeting Katherine told her that Jermaine had refused to apologize, though Michael was deeply hurt. MJ begged his brother to withdraw the single, since his own fans would not care, but Jermaine's career would be ruined. Unwisely, Jermaine did not, and although the version of "Word to the Badd!" that appeared on his album did not contain the acid lyrics, the single and album were commercial failures due to public contempt over the cynical attack on Michael. Jermaine was dropped from his Arista contract soon after and remains unsigned to any label.

(from A Visual Documentary, Jackson Family Values)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Quote from: "gardenrose"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
on their jackson 5 site, there is a pic of him wearing all-black ray bans and the signature under the pic said: 'jermaine and his signature eyewear'...since when are black aviator ray bans jermaine's signature eyewear??? hellooo???

All the brothers wore aviator shades during the 80's, there are lots of pictures of them promoting their Victory tour, all sporting aviators.  8-)  There are also pics of them wearing aviators in later years, too.  We can't say for sure that Michael wore them first, as all the brothers first started wearing them around the same time.  I think aviators are a Jackson look, not just Michael's.

I don't usually speak up on this site but it is just plain not right to bash the family in such a way as is often done.  We don't know them, what their intentions are, or anything about them other than what they choose to reveal to us.
Jermaine throws a few armbands on his outfits and suddenly he's a monster, without understanding or knowing his intentions for doing so.
Sure he wrote that bashing song about Michael... but who here hasn't had a family feud at one point?  We don't know what the circumstances were at the time.  Anger makes us do all sorts of things... like bashing someone else's family on a public forum, perhaps?  8-)
Whether they all wore aviators back then or not is not the problem. The problem is Jermaine is copying MICHAELS outfits identically. The arm band is Michaels (not any part of the J5 era or any Jackson other than him). 3 outfits on that cardboard are identical. So it is very obvious jermaine is trying to steal Michaels look. All he is doing is making a mockery out of his image.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is his latest tweet:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

A lot of people r copying Michael. Tons of people. Fans, singers, entertainers. He's a big inspiration for everyone. Yes, Jermaine is obviously doin' the same thing. He can do that, and there's nothing wrong with that. He's his brother.
I don't think that he's tryin' to take Michael's place.
I don't think that he's that naive.
How could he take that place?
There is a lot of levels in the music industry.

-Bad entertainers without any talent
-Average ones
-Good ones
-So many talented ones and amazing ones
-And then..the extremely talented, unforgettable artists, and then after this.. there is nothing. This is the top.

And then somewhere HERE... there is Michael Jackson.
Alone.
He has his own level and i don't think anyone could reach that, i don't think that anyone 's gonna take this place ever.

So..Jermaine can do whatever he wants to do...he's nothing like Michael.
We know that.
Everyone knows that.
Even Jermaine knows that, i guess.
Don't bash him just because he's tryin' to be something similar to someone who he loves even MORE than we do. Just don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Watching the Jackson dynasty programme I notice the brothers treat jermaine like he is a joke I do feel a little sorry for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GoOoF"

-Average ones
-Good ones
-And then..the extremely talented, unforgettable artists, and then after this.. there is nothing. This is the top.

Alone.
He has his own level and i don't think anyone could reach that, i don't think that anyone 's gonna take this place ever.

:lol:  :lol:  I love the way you put this!!! Totally true! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

GoOoF

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "GoOoF"

-Average ones
-Good ones

Alone.

:lol:  :lol:  I love the way you put this!!! Totally true! :D

Actually i guess the empty space in my post is waaay too small. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love Jermaine, but he is really annoying sometimes.  :evil:

First, the ORIGINAL lyrics of "Word To The Bad" where he sent a HUGE diss to MJ:

What up yo,
word to the badd

Reconstructed
Been abducted
Don’t know who you are
They may love you
they don’t know you
Lonely superstar
never think about who you love
only think about number one
You forget about where you started from
You only think about what you want
don’t care about how it’s done
you only think about you, your throne
Be it right or be it wrong

It ain’t about your world
It ain’t about the things that you do
If you don’t care, I don’t care
Cause you keep thinkin’ ’bout you
It ain’t about you takin’ my pie
You been takin’ for a long time
If you keep
Well I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you

What up yo, word to the badd

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back
It’s a known fact
You were too far gone
You know I tried to be there for you
Like a brother I care for you
It didn’t matter you always play me off
You only care about what you want
You don’t care about how it’s done
You only think about you, your throne
Be it right or wrong

If you keep
Oh no no, I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you
Oh no

Thinkin’ about that pie that you’ve been takin’ from me
From a brother to another brother hard to believe
Lost and don’t know it yet you still show it
Givin’ seems to be harder than it is to receive
The glass has gotten shady, time to make it clearer,
Clean it up and lets start with the Man in the mirror.
Theres sadness there brother, aint no mistaken it,
Get a grip cause youre not far from breakin it.
Thinkin about the time when we used to be close,
It shouldnt be past tense, cause nobody knows,
What the future may hold, what tomorrow might bring,
Its not guaranteed that youll be spreading your wings

But meanwhile, I continue to smile, cause in the back of my head,
I know you’re still a child
You say that your a man, but that will never be.

This song REALLY make's me want to slap Jermaine in the face.

Second, the time he said that HE could have been Michael. Um, yeah... NO...

Now this??
Jermaine it's not the "Jackson" style.. it's the MICHAEL Jackson style. Stop trying to copy him!

I say this with LOVE! L.O.V.E....  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I love Jermaine, but he is really annoying sometimes.  :evil:

First, the ORIGINAL lyrics of "Word To The Bad" where he sent a HUGE diss to MJ:

What up yo,
word to the badd

Reconstructed
Been abducted
Don’t know who you are
They may love you
they don’t know you
Lonely superstar
never think about who you love
only think about number one
You forget about where you started from
You only think about what you want
don’t care about how it’s done
you only think about you, your throne
Be it right or be it wrong

If you keep

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back
It’s a known fact
You were too far gone
You know I tried to be there for you
Like a brother I care for you
It didn’t matter you always play me off
You only care about what you want
You don’t care about how it’s done
You only think about you, your throne
Be it right or wrong

If you keep
Oh no no, I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you
Oh no

Thinkin’ about that pie that you’ve been takin’ from me
From a brother to another brother hard to believe
Lost and don’t know it yet you still show it
Givin’ seems to be harder than it is to receive
The glass has gotten shady, time to make it clearer,
Clean it up and lets start with the Man in the mirror.
Theres sadness there brother, aint no mistaken it,
Get a grip cause youre not far from breakin it.
Thinkin about the time when we used to be close,
It shouldnt be past tense, cause nobody knows,
What the future may hold, what tomorrow might bring,
Its not guaranteed that youll be spreading your wings

But meanwhile, I continue to smile, cause in the back of my head,
I know you’re still a child
You say that your a man, but that will never be.

This song REALLY make's me want to slap Jermaine in the face.

Second, the time he said that HE could have been Michael. Um, yeah... NO...

Now this??
Jermaine it's not the "Jackson" style.. it's the MICHAEL Jackson style. Stop trying to copy him!

I say this with LOVE! L.O.V.E....  :lol:

Man I was looking at the lyrics to Word to the Badd.  Those are some cold blooded lyrics.  That's hard core diss on MJ from his own flesh and blood.  Jermaine is blasting MJ in this song.  I know MJ had to be deeply hurt at the time by this song then on top of that his own sister Latoya dissed him in public too.  MJ definitely was a forgiving person to let this go.  I think Jermaine was real bitter at the time because he didn't reach the level of success that MJ had.  I mean maybe Mike did act different as he got more fame who knows but I think you should never put your family business out for everyone to see.  We know Jermaine eventually change the song but I wonder how close him and Mike were after this song came out.  Maybe that's why Jermaine and Latoya are always the ones speaking up for MJ now.  They always have his back now.  I think they are making up for demeaning MJ back in the day.  Notice they seem to be the most outspoken of the siblings when it comes to Mike.  I saw one of Tito's tweets to someone and he was telling them that he doesn't like to talk about his brother but he really misses him.  Jackie, Marlon, and Rebbie are also very quiet about MJ.  Janet she's kinda in between.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This is his latest tweet:

i wonder why he capitalized the two L's, I and M. LLIM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions