MissG

Looks like MJ has been busy getting to draw the collection!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

rabbit

these are not jermaine's custumes. These are Michael's costumes, Jermaine doesnt even wear these type custumes unless he's the king of pop or hes performing, but i never seen jermaine in those type of military costumes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thank you Jermaine ! I really love all these jackets ! I so would like to have one !

Maybe these are the jackets for the soldiers of LOVE. You know an army has special clothes and every soldier must wear the same "costume". Ah I already imagine myself in one of them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "mumof3"
Quote from: "teerockjelli"
uhh, do  some research on all the brothers... you will find they all dressed like that in show gear 8-)
They did but this almost exactly the same

Not like these they dont. and the armband is all Michaels look.  

Teerockjelli.. if you have prove, please post...  but these are MJs looks and not J5 or Jermaines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

uhh, do  some research on all the brothers... you will find they all dressed like that in show gear 8-)

I was thinking the same thing.  :)
IMO it is not so weird.  The outfits are similar yes but he did say "gotta keep that Jackson look onstage" and is most likely meant to represent a tribute rather than a copy-cat.  He will probably change the outfits enough so that it is more "Jermaine" style (ie the knee high boots) and less 'Michael" style.  Like, he's not going to rock the show wearing ankle length pants and black loafers, wearing one sparkly glove.  :lol:   Don't forget they ALL wore military like clothing during the Victory tour.  Michael just kept it going.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gardenrose"

IMO it is not so weird.  The outfits are similar yes but he did say "gotta keep that Jackson look onstage" and is most likely meant to represent a tribute rather than a copy-cat.  He will probably change the outfits enough so that it is more "Jermaine" style (ie the knee high boots) and less 'Michael" style.  Like, he's not going to rock the show wearing ankle length pants and black loafers, wearing one sparkly glove.  :lol:   Don't forget they ALL wore military like clothing during the Victory tour.  Michael just kept it going.  :)

please post pics...  as i have already posted pics that are exactly the same as what MJ wore...  exactly the same..  not in the same style.

The blue one at the top looks like the one they wore in Victory which the dancers wore to the funeral.

Can you post pics to illustrate the points you are trying to prove?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
i believe the object is to find the event for which michael wore the outfit and listen to what he says. for example
[youtube:2g6mxrwi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEkJFNakus&feature=related[/youtube:2g6mxrwi] listen to this speech. its all a part of the why. so please stop doggin jermaine and thank him for his help.

Thanks - that's what I think too. I believe Jermaine is just pointing us in a direction. I think we are too quick to judge his intentions. Let's look for the message being handed to us.

So - to start a list:
1) One outfit is from the NAACP Awards show in 1994 when he was facing his first set of allegations. His speech was great - talking about the judicial system.
2) The white shirt w/red when singing Man in the Mirror was done when....?
He performed Man In The Mirror 1992 in Bucharest on the Dangerous tour wearing that shirt. That wuld make a year before 1st allegations :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Thank you Jermaine ! I really love all these jackets ! I so would like to have one !

Maybe these are the jackets for the soldiers of LOVE. You know an army has special clothes and every soldier must wear the same "costume". Ah I already imagine myself in one of them...

OMG OMG...I love that idea!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "gardenrose"

please post pics...  as i have already posted pics that are exactly the same as what MJ wore...  exactly the same..  not in the same style.

The blue one at the top looks like the one they wore in Victory which the dancers wore to the funeral.

Can you post pics to illustrate the points you are trying to prove?

Hi  :)

I guess my point is that since the Jackson bros wore similar styles, I didn't think it was all that odd...

Jermaine's outfits' uncanny resemblance to Michael's could be an attempt at a tribute.  We don't know what was going through the man's brain when he chose these outfits.  I'm just stating it as one possibility.  Like I said in my earlier post, Jermaine would probably mix the outfits to match his own style so it would not be so blindingly obvious that they are Michael's looks... But copying them in a form of respect, much like they wore armbands and single sparkly gloves at the memorial.

Here's a few pics that show what I had in mind regarding the brother's similar outfits.  :)

This is just my opinion though, I'm not claiming to be correct.  8-)

[attachment=3:1ynx8pxv]7a783ae28c8d05fdf7c3f680b503f1f5.jpg[/attachment:1ynx8pxv]

[attachment=2:1ynx8pxv]9db4198e44af7fb8061c0d83bc19a54f.jpg[/attachment:1ynx8pxv]

[attachment=1:1ynx8pxv]47853bcac460f393b7296ccccfdb52fb.jpg[/attachment:1ynx8pxv]

[attachment=0:1ynx8pxv]images.jpeg[/attachment:1ynx8pxv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i thought  he was  trying to  copy MJ at first aswell, but you know what that is just not so.... Mj's outfits and Jermaines all  originates from the Jackson5 era.
If you look at  Photage from lets say Victory tour in 1984 you will see that they all have these same outfits on, not just MJ.  And if he took some extra inspiration for his upcoming show to honor his brother,  why cant we just let him do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

He is back!

Getting custom made bases - the "J Base" - which one do you think I'll choose? They are both slightly different...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He is back!

Getting custom made bases - the "J Base" - which one do you think I'll choose? They are both slightly different...

And now he's kinda copying Prince, lol!  :lol: Idk, the armband could just be seen as a tribute to his brother ya know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can anyone blow up the picture and read the writing on the bass?  I cant do it and cant read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He just posted this:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Can anyone blow up the picture and read the writing on the bass?  I cant do it and cant read it.

"You really __ love this message. : ) Jermaine Jackson"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login