Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
September 17, 2011, 10:20:19 AM
Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally we are getting some answers!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Jermain! /bravo/
Thank you Michael for having mercy on us, at least two questions need no more to be asked!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

October 08, 2011, 04:28:59 PM
Has anyone read Jermaine Jackson's long tweet via twitter today? He seemed rather upset....Hmmmmmm /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Sarahli

October 08, 2011, 04:54:03 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone read Jermaine Jackson's long tweet via twitter today? He seemed rather upset....Hmmmmmm /pull hair/

Thanks for mentioning. I put it here so that everyone can read:

I hope the "rent-a-pundits" on TV were listening to this week's lab results that prove there was no Demerol in Michael's body when he died. Finally, the truth comes out to nail the speculative bullshit that has filled air-time by people who prefer to fill in the blanks rather than stick to facts from court: that there is NO evidence of what my brother was 'under' at the time of Murray's audio recording; there is NO evidence that Michael was "addicted" to Propofol as some, like Dr Drew, have guessed; there is NO evidence that Michael's insomnia was linked to Demerol usage (a defense theory).
 I have grown tired of the assumptions attached to the audio recording of Michael - the 2+2=5=slurred speech=addict argument that follows some kind of ESPN-style analysis that is not only a travesty to the truth but to the memory of a man who is not here to speak up for himself. This week, the EXPERT evidence shuts up those pundits, ex-friends and attorneys who have seemed determined to paint Michael out to be something he was not in the years before his death.
 I'll say it again: events in 1993 and 2001/02 have nothing to do with my brother's death in 2009.  Michael was not an addict. He was an insomniac desperate for sleep. We endure this evidence because we want answers -- and this vindication from the lab results is one of those irrefutable answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 08, 2011, 05:28:37 PM
Very interesting tweet by JJ. Thanks for sharing.

He had nothing to say about the tribute in Cardiff today?

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

October 08, 2011, 06:45:52 PM
I hope the "rent-a-pundits" on TV were listening to this week's lab results that prove there was no Demerol in Michael's body when he died. Finally, the truth comes out to nail the speculative bullshit that has filled air-time by people who prefer to fill in the blanks rather than stick to facts from court: that there is NO evidence of what my brother was 'under' at the time of Murray's audio recording; there is NO evidence that Michael was "addicted" to Propofol as some, like Dr Drew, have guessed; there is NO evidence that Michael's insomnia was linked to Demerol usage (a defense theory).
 I have grown tired of the assumptions attached to the audio recording of Michael - the 2+2=5=slurred speech=addict argument that follows some kind of ESPN-style analysis that is not only a travesty to the truth but to the memory of a man who is not here to speak up for himself. This week, the EXPERT evidence shuts up those pundits, ex-friends and attorneys who have seemed determined to paint Michael out to be something he was not in the years before his death.
 I'll say it again: events in 1993 and 2001/02 have nothing to do with my brother's death in 2009.  Michael was not an addict. He was an insomniac desperate for sleep. We endure this evidence because we want answers -- and this vindication from the lab results is one of those irrefutable answers.

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 08, 2011, 07:58:08 PM

No problem.  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 08, 2011, 10:10:23 PM
Is it just me or... When I read what Jermaine wrote, I felt ''Back'' way of talking but in easier words.... I don't know the way he formulated his sentence, I had an interesting feeling... And I am one of those who did study a lot ''Back'' since we have known of his existence... Am I the only one who got this strange feeling???? And the way he gets angry, also remind me of ''Back''... and Front...?
And assumptions... Did we hear this word a lot from ''Back and front''?

No problem.  ;))
Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:13:21 PM by julia142
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 09, 2011, 09:19:05 AM
@Julia142 yes I had the same feeling, the "rent-a-pundits" somehow reminded me of the "single issue dissecters"...I'm not saying it's not Jermaine who wrote that though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 09, 2011, 09:32:30 AM
Great tweet from Jermaine! I wonder the same, why no mention of MJ Tribute?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 09, 2011, 04:10:20 PM
Yup, I too had the feeling of Back and Front in this tweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 24, 2011, 07:05:17 PM
Jermaine RTed this tweet.

SteveDennis71 Steve Dennis
 RTed by jermjackson5
Dr Metzger: MJ's insomnia dated back 15-20yrs. Had problem "coming down" on tour. Just as @jermjackson5 called it..not Demerol-linked #truth

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
Re trial, Dr Metzger confirmed what I've said all along: Michael's insomnia was historic & tour/pressure induced. Nothing to do w/Demerol...

Many artists unable to turn off mind will empathize with this insomnia. Michael slept ok when not performing. In bed around 9pm...and slept
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:06:56 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 24, 2011, 07:12:37 PM

RTed by jermjackson5
Dr Metzger: MJ's insomnia dated back 15-20yrs. Had problem "coming down" on tour. Just as @jermjackson5 called it..not Demerol-linked #truth

Re trial, Dr Metzger confirmed what I've said all along: Michael's insomnia was historic & tour/pressure induced. Nothing to do w/Demerol...

Many artists unable to turn off mind will empathize with this insomnia. Michael slept ok when not performing. In bed around 9pm...and slept

He was going to bed at 9pm? Everything has to be related with making 6 upside down and 9, right Jermaine?  geek/

And Demerol? I thought it was Propofol? He wasn't taking Demerol / Propofol for sleeping, so why was he taking it? For nothing. He wasn't even taking it at all. Jermaine is about to spill it.  :mrgreen:

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking Demerol!
  geek/
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:31:18 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 24, 2011, 07:18:39 PM
/bravo/ /bravo/ Jermaine, thank you for giving us clues here.. Finally we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I understand Michael not be able to sleep. My line of work is not a piece of cake, I am not an entertainer singer, dancer etc.. NO thank God They would have thrown vegetables on me I cannot carry a tune  lolol/ lolol/. But my mind is always working, to find a solution for my patients. It is not easy to be a therapist, you need to focus on the problem, it is not that simple to tell a patient go home take 2 tylenol and your worries will be all gone. I do lose sleep over my patient.. So imagine Michael, he hasn't done a concert since his molestation trial, even before that. Only this can make a person stop sleeping. I do not believe Michael took propofol, nor demerol. Maybe some sleeping pills, to help him. Again I am so happy Jermaine is coming out again.. blessings to the Jacksons, and all of us in this forum..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

October 24, 2011, 08:26:07 PM

RTed by jermjackson5

He was going to bed at 9pm? Everything has to be related with making 6 upside down and 9, right Jermaine?  geek/

And Demerol? I thought it was Propofol? He wasn't taking Demerol / Propofol for sleeping, so why was he taking it? For nothing. He wasn't even taking it at all. Jermaine is about to spill it.  :mrgreen:

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking Demerol!
  geek/

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 24, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
/bravo/ /bravo/ Jermaine, thank you for giving us clues here.. Finally we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I understand Michael not be able to sleep. My line of work is not a piece of cake, I am not an entertainer singer, dancer etc.. NO thank God They would have thrown vegetables on me I cannot carry a tune  lolol/ lolol/. But my mind is always working, to find a solution for my patients. It is not easy to be a therapist, you need to focus on the problem, it is not that simple to tell a patient go home take 2 tylenol and your worries will be all gone. I do lose sleep over my patient.. So imagine Michael, he hasn't done a concert since his molestation trial, even before that. Only this can make a person stop sleeping. I do not believe Michael took propofol, nor demerol. Maybe some sleeping pills, to help him. Again I am so happy Jermaine is coming out again.. blessings to the Jacksons, and all of us in this forum..
[/q /bravo/uote]

/bravo/ /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions