mdc

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@msirismg remember, farrah fawcett passed the same time as Michael. She lost 'family' too. I'm just correcting a myth
10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
@bcox64 been aware that Murray's been thinking about a book for a while. and people wonder why I decided to write mine #truth
10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
@msirismg I'm sure @Tatum_Oneal meant well. She was otherwise kind about Michael, but this myth is upsetting
10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
bad enough contending with what Murray's defense is likely to claim without more misinformation
10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
to clarify @Tatum_Oneal, Michael wasn't "addicted" as you said on @piersmorgan. propofol was administered for him to sleep #factsplease
10 hours ago

So now his reason for writing his book is because Murray was thinking about writing one?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is this myth he's talking about? Why does he say Tatum meant well? About what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Blue Fox of Love"
What is this myth he's talking about? Why does he say Tatum meant well? About what?

Its in the post above you.  He is referring to Tatum ONeal saying Mj was addicted to Propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Blue Fox of Love"

Its in the post above you.  He is referring to Tatum ONeal saying Mj was addicted to Propofol.

Ok, I tought it could be about something else. Thanks! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Jermaine Jackson
to clarify @Tatum_Oneal, Michael wasn't "addicted" as you said on @piersmorgan. propofol was administered for him to sleep #factsplease
10 hours ago

Ohh good, so Jermaine is admitting that Michael was not an addict.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know, I'm really starting to consider maybe Piers Morgan is in on the hoax. MJ needs to have respectable journalists on his side. Piers has a lot of MJ related guests on his show. Last night, he had Jada Pinket Smith, Steve Harvey and Tatum O'neil was either on last night or on today. Its interesting though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
You know, I'm really starting to consider maybe Piers Morgan is in on the hoax. MJ needs to have respectable journalists on his side. Piers has a lot of MJ related guests on his show. Last night, he had Jada Pinket Smith, Steve Harvey and Tatum O'neil was either on last night or on today. Its interesting though.

Your thoughts are not odd - I have wondered the same. But wouldn't he bring Geraldo into the mix instead? Maybe he doesn't know anything but like a lot of others he suspects?

Either way he does seem to have a lot of people connected to Michael on his show - and he brings up Michael to them instead of talking solely about their lives (example: Kathy Hilton and Tatum O'Neil). Tatum, for example, probably hasn't seen Michael in years but he asks her about Michael? Interesting to me, for sure.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"

Your thoughts are not odd - I have wondered the same. But wouldn't he bring Geraldo into the mix instead? Maybe he doesn't know anything but like a lot of others he suspects?

Either way he does seem to have a lot of people connected to Michael on his show - and he brings up Michael to them instead of talking solely about their lives (example: Kathy Hilton and Tatum O'Neil). Tatum, for example, probably hasn't seen Michael in years but he asks her about Michael? Interesting to me, for sure.

Blessings :)

Well, IMO, Geraldo is good for the older audience members. Piers is a bit more contemporary, I'm 23 and would rather watch Piers than Geraldo. And, in my opinion, with Geraldo's histroy with MJ, it wouldn't stand out as much if he were the one talking about MJ to everyone. And Piers is a better interviewer in my opnion. He asks deeper questions, it allows the guest to be real for a minute and say how they truly feel instead of selling whatever they need to sell. His questions seem sincere and are not meant to bash the guest in any way and I think MJ would respect that quality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone else see Jermaines tweet where he has admitted he didnt speak to MJ in May at that party????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone else see Jermaines tweet where he has admitted he didnt speak to MJ in May at that party????

Anything else you would like to admit, Jermaine?

blttrox Barb Troxel
@jermjackson5 Pls block the haters you deserve so much better than to be attacked Here for you Jerm now & always
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑  

@jermjackson5
Jermaine Jackson @blttrox I don't see hate. everyone is just trying their best out of fierce belief and passion. i understand.

Yes Jermaine, we are trying out of fierce beLIEf and passion. For Michael and those he loves ;)

clearmjsname1 clearmjsname
@jermjackson5 what would have been great would be to get on a show with oprah and debunk all the lies in front of her,national tv debunking
13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑  

@jermjackson5
Jermaine Jackson @clearmjsname1 i intend to do that in sept, everywhere

Is his book coming out in September, or is he talking about Murray trial? Or is he saying that he will reveal the TRUTH everywhere around the world?!? What is this man talking about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Yeah, his book is coming out in September.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermain's recent tweets

jermjackson5   reminder all: this aint a debate about Michael's fitness. It's about justice for a life taken
about 8 hours ago via web

jermjackson5   let me be clear: Michael WAS fit & healthy & ready to rock the world when we last saw him in the may. no myth. no contradiction.
about 9 hours ago via web

P.S.. I don't think Piers Morgan is in hoax. What I think is Jacksons ask him to bring Michael's death subjectto stop hoax rumors. Perhaps because Michael said so or whoever else is involved for his safety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

hope

Wasnt jermaine the one that said when Michael was leaving, Jermaine told him he liked what he had done with a song, and Michael told him Thanks and that it meant alot coming from him. Anyone remember that? confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
Wasnt jermaine the one that said when Michael was leaving, Jermaine told him he liked what he had done with a song, and Michael told him Thanks and that it meant alot coming from him. Anyone remember that? confused/

Yes i do remember that...   so Jermaine has just said the opposite AGAIN.   Because that tweet definitely states he didnt talk to MJ at that party.  

Oh, Jermaine!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so jermaine seems to be insisting michael was healthy while karen insist he was not , yet they are on the same he is dead kick. maybe they forgot to compare notes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."