0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 11, 2010, 04:07:12 PM
New information on Dr. Blanche Murray and her mysterious relationship with Conrad.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

See

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 11, 2010, 04:44:23 PM
Quote from: "MJDHI"
New information on Dr. Blanche Murray and her mysterious relationship with Conrad.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

is this a reliable site...what the h3ll is going on here!!!..
Is there anything consictend in this case, seriously what is going on...

edit * P.S....(how rude of me) Welcome to the site and thanks for the post  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 11, 2010, 05:43:53 PM
Quote from: "MJDHI"
New information on Dr. Blanche Murray and her mysterious relationship with Conrad.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great post and welcome to the forum MJDHI! Something is odd with that site. It doesn't seem to be a professional site for physicians. More like a tabloid gossip blog is what it looks like to me. If you go to the homepage it looks like a TMZ version about doctors. :lol: It would be intersting to know who runs that blog.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions




“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 11, 2010, 11:37:40 PM
Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"
Quote from: "MJDHI"
New information on Dr. Blanche Murray and her mysterious relationship with Conrad.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great post and welcome to the forum MJDHI! Something is odd with that site. It doesn't seem to be a professional site for physicians. More like a tabloid gossip blog is what it looks like to me. If you go to the homepage it looks like a TMZ version about doctors. :lol: It would be intersting to know who runs that blog.


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  No that doesn't look like a professionally run website. It's a mockup of the real vitals website for Dr's and tabloid info.  This is the real vitals link.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

This info isn't new the person posted it on the MJDHI forum under their original username.  

Hi MJDHI, nice to meet you again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 11, 2010, 11:43:52 PM
Ok, here's the link to  the thread regarding all the Conrad vs Robert vs Blanche inteluis files and Conrad's VERIFIED Texas Medical Board Certificate.  I paid over $180 Aus dollars for these files. They are not some tabloid or blogsite type of info.  They are records kept by agencies regarding the said persons.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Read them and come to your own conclusions.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Kirsche

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 19, 2010, 06:07:31 PM
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"
Quote from: "MJhunny"
you're a good person for doing this !!! You're so right about the fact that
there's indeed no need for all this division crap ,we all want the same thing !!
You rock!!


United we stand.. Divided we fall :)

She has some cool pictures and warrants and stuff posted. Really check it out :) Its amazing. Thank you so much for your kind words



Yeah! United we stand, divided we fall! Gotta gotta gotta go!!

It's great!   Now I am  100% sure....HOAX!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 21, 2010, 01:26:33 AM
Wow! Am I late for this discussion...
I just wanted to say that I really think that the man we see in the news is a doctor. I say this because if he werent then surely somebody that knew him from the past would come forward and unmasked him.
Also I remember reading on a forum a post from someone who said that his father was his longtime patient. I dont have the link anymore, but this was discussed either here or on the other forum.
Imagine this: if the man that we see in the news is not a doctor and is someone else, wouldnt someone who know his true identity begin to ask questions and to tell everyone that he is lying? Like a friend from the past, ex-girlfriends, family, work associates etc
I dont think is logical to say that the man we see is not a doctor.
I hope I made myself clear :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

mdc

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 21, 2010, 10:48:38 PM
OK, not sure where to ask this so since it involves the DEA searching Dr. Blanche Murray office building...I was just wondering what was up with this LVPD officer. I mean what's up with the hood?

(There are 2 other pics of him but just going to link to one.)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Kirsche

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 23, 2010, 08:21:07 PM
I would like to know, since when profiles like these :   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

are existing? Because it is mentioned that he changed his name at around February 2009 and so I'm interested to know when these profiles of him were added??   Is somebody here able to find that out? I'm not technical freak :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 23, 2010, 08:41:04 PM
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"
I know most of you don't like me or whatever, but anyways I like to believe that we are all here for the same reason..

Please read this


Hi guys,
yes I did find out who Murray really is
I went to peoplefinders.com and found out that
his real name is Robert Earl Carter and he is married to Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray. According to DMV records Robert Earl Carter and his wife live
at 2579 Red Springs Drive in Las vegas, Now this isnt the address that the "police searched" for their Home but they do own Both properties. Now
Dr. Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray has a practice
at 2110 east flamingo unit 301, Now this address is very important because its listed on the warrant for Global cardiovascular associates. and it isnt its her Nevada paractice and shes a family Doctor.
Now also Robert Changed his name on his license in
Febuary of 2009 to "conrad murray" and then he boght properties in Conrad Murrays Name. Now when You google Conrad Murray Global Associates you get
3121 south maryland pkwy, not 2110 east flamingo which is on the warrant, Now if you Google conrad murray Houston Texas you get that same address of 3121 south Maryland Pkwy but its listed for Houston texas. Now this Medical clinic armstrong that he supposably works at is owned by Dr davil armstrong
and his medical licensce was suspeneded in 2006, but he owns the building at 6826 west Montgomery Road
Houston Texas 77091. There hasnt been patients in there for a while. his Phone numebr of his office is 713-692-1000.
Also "murray" has 1 adult daughter named Monique lee Carter and Blanche has 1 adult daughter named Maureen
Ray Rose. "murray" doesnt have any "other children
according to Peoplefinders.com And Both adult children live with them at that address.

something else I found out which I think might be important, remember when that car was towed at mjs house and they said murray was driving it but it belonged to his sister Susan Rush, well I noticed on peoplefinders it listed Susan rush as an associate or roommate of the "murray's. So I did a googe check on her well I couldnt figure out if she is related to them or if she is a real person, The name Susan rush is a personal circus, like the Circus is called susan rush, and the address for whoever owns the circus is 10629 Sandpiper Dr# 14 Houston texas 77096
well That address is owned by robert Earl carter.
so im thinking its him who owns the Circus. the Suzan rush circus comes(performs) from Magnolia Texas. So the car that was owned by "suzan rush"
may have been "Murray"s work car. If you Google
the name Robert earl carter 2 things come up one that
there is a obstrician that is named robert earl carter from Ca, and 2 a circus owner. so Im thinking this dude really does circus things.
remember though when mj died the police couldnt find murray so they went to Suzan Rush"s house to find him
or question her about where he was well they went to
robert earl carters House. It was all staged from the getgo
so Im thinking This Dr. Blanche Murray is the real
Dr Murray, and that their is no "conrad murray who is
a cardiologist, However it makes sense I think
that perhaps this Dr Blanche Murray is who may have treated Michaels kids in Vegas considering she is
a Family doctor. This may be the real doctor that
may go on tour with Michael eventually.

I think her real name might be Blanche Yvette Bonnick Carter.


IF you read the actual post you will see that all of the information has been very backed up with well researched evidence... Yeah  lol Dr.Murray is busted

This is the most insightful and well researched information yet.  And it makes the most sense of all.  I'm amazed at your detective skills.  Bravo.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 23, 2010, 10:27:41 PM
Not sure if this was said already,
But this would explain the circus in town right before Michael's "memorial"  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 24, 2010, 10:39:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was looking for the PT Barnum musical and ended up with this. Does anybody know more, Which musical is this supposed to be?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Conrad Murray is REAL
January 24, 2010, 04:47:20 PM
Unfortunately I have to burst your bubble
But Conrad Murray is REAL and a cardiologist.. This I know for a FACT since my BF is a friend of his
He was born on the island of Tobago in the Caribbean... But I have posted this before
I want to know about if this is a hoax or not.. but when i see everybody getting so excited about somebody who did a wrong search.. I am starting to believe that the others are also wrong and maybe Michael did die
Please get your facts together. I am sure source that Dr Conrad Murray is real.. Now what can we find?

I am starting to have the feeling that Michael did die but is not buried where they say he is

Remember the Story about John F Kennedy. That he is not in Arlington but he was thrown in the ocean. This way all traces were gone and no way of proving that Oswald was not the one who killed Kennedy

I am getting really confused
I just hope he is alive but I do not want to be like Elvis fans who still believe he is alive... they just could not let go and it became ridiculous

So please before posting something and getting everybody excited, be sure your sources are correct
maybe we should start another topic with everything we know is real
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And I found this:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

..."things that make you go hmmmm"..... ?!?!?!?!   8-)



Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was looking for the PT Barnum musical and ended up with this. Does anybody know more, Which musical is this supposed to be?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 24, 2010, 08:30:50 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"
I know most of you don't like me or whatever, but anyways I like to believe that we are all here for the same reason..

Please read this


Hi guys,
yes I did find out who Murray really is
I went to peoplefinders.com and found out that
his real name is Robert Earl Carter and he is married to Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray. According to DMV records Robert Earl Carter and his wife live
at 2579 Red Springs Drive in Las vegas, Now this isnt the address that the "police searched" for their Home but they do own Both properties. Now
Dr. Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray has a practice
at 2110 east flamingo unit 301, Now this address is very important because its listed on the warrant for Global cardiovascular associates. and it isnt its her Nevada paractice and shes a family Doctor.
Now also Robert Changed his name on his license in
Febuary of 2009 to "conrad murray" and then he boght properties in Conrad Murrays Name. Now when You google Conrad Murray Global Associates you get
3121 south maryland pkwy, not 2110 east flamingo which is on the warrant, Now if you Google conrad murray Houston Texas you get that same address of 3121 south Maryland Pkwy but its listed for Houston texas. Now this Medical clinic armstrong that he supposably works at is owned by Dr davil armstrong
and his medical licensce was suspeneded in 2006, but he owns the building at 6826 west Montgomery Road
Houston Texas 77091. There hasnt been patients in there for a while. his Phone numebr of his office is 713-692-1000.
Also "murray" has 1 adult daughter named Monique lee Carter and Blanche has 1 adult daughter named Maureen
Ray Rose. "murray" doesnt have any "other children
according to Peoplefinders.com And Both adult children live with them at that address.

something else I found out which I think might be important, remember when that car was towed at mjs house and they said murray was driving it but it belonged to his sister Susan Rush, well I noticed on peoplefinders it listed Susan rush as an associate or roommate of the "murray's. So I did a googe check on her well I couldnt figure out if she is related to them or if she is a real person, The name Susan rush is a personal circus, like the Circus is called susan rush, and the address for whoever owns the circus is 10629 Sandpiper Dr# 14 Houston texas 77096
well That address is owned by robert Earl carter.
so im thinking its him who owns the Circus. the Suzan rush circus comes(performs) from Magnolia Texas. So the car that was owned by "suzan rush"
may have been "Murray"s work car. If you Google
the name Robert earl carter 2 things come up one that
there is a obstrician that is named robert earl carter from Ca, and 2 a circus owner. so Im thinking this dude really does circus things.
remember though when mj died the police couldnt find murray so they went to Suzan Rush"s house to find him
or question her about where he was well they went to
robert earl carters House. It was all staged from the getgo
so Im thinking This Dr. Blanche Murray is the real
Dr Murray, and that their is no "conrad murray who is
a cardiologist, However it makes sense I think
that perhaps this Dr Blanche Murray is who may have treated Michaels kids in Vegas considering she is
a Family doctor. This may be the real doctor that
may go on tour with Michael eventually.

I think her real name might be Blanche Yvette Bonnick Carter.


IF you read the actual post you will see that all of the information has been very backed up with well researched evidence... Yeah  lol Dr.Murray is busted

This is the most insightful and well researched information yet.  And it makes the most sense of all.  I'm amazed at your detective skills.  Bravo.

Dr. Murray has always been a Murray and there's no way a person could find out someone changed the name on their drivers license unless they worked at motor veh.  so what is the source for the drivers license thing... people finder is not a good or complete source for anything.  Sources are important.  Dr. Murray has owned property in Nevada for a very long time - years.  If you go the the LasVegas assesors site you can look it all up.  There are a couple different links at the site.  One of them give much information.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
14 Replies
2277 Views
Last post January 11, 2010, 02:46:58 PM
by Kirsche
12 Replies
2096 Views
Last post January 15, 2010, 11:56:17 AM
by clarahowhope
6 Replies
1733 Views
Last post January 10, 2010, 06:32:28 PM
by Happy Feet
0 Replies
679 Views
Last post January 10, 2010, 11:14:20 AM
by nevernevernever
19 Replies
1956 Views
Last post February 03, 2010, 08:33:45 AM
by Grenat

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal