0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 07:45:20 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
So Yvonne is Conrad's wife, but Conrad isn't Conrad, he's actually Robert?  Or is Yvonne married to the real Conrad Murray? the real doctor? not the guy that we think "killed" Michael . Am I thinking straight, because I thought I was last night... :?   I'm using simple words for my own benefit and others benefit since language barrier can be a problem.  This whole story is confusing by itself.

 :lol:  :lol:
that is exactly the way i would say it...
my exact way of thinking too...
 :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :x  :x  :oops:  :oops:  :shock:  :shock:  :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


*

Grenat

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 08:20:37 PM
I think that Yvette Blanche Bonnick Murray married to Conrad Bonnick Murray
(she took his name I think)
Conrad Robert Murray is an alias(Like Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe Jackson) , and Robert Earl Carter is his former name
That's my theory.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 08:40:36 PM
I don't believe he is married :lol:  she's the real doctor, family practice.  He's an office boy who she got together with and planned to dupe Michael out of his money.  He had used her for the children's colds.  She saw dollar signs, came up with the plan to have him pose as her hubby, the cardi, and bam.  She is probably the "girlfriend" he was on the phone talking to trying to get instructions on how to do cpr, since he obviously didn't have a clue.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:02:53 PM
I just can't get my head around 'Dr Murray' being a circus owner, Heart specialist... I wouldn't even trust him with my Funny Bone.  :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:04:38 PM
look there isnt any search warrants that are legit
therefore there isnt any crime thats been commited or
any real investigation ever on Murray. There has never been
any Public statement from police/Dea or Coroners office.
Craig harvey works in hollywood.   He Creates fake autopsys.
all of this 'investigation' on Murray has only been reported by the media
that its being done.  all of this is fake and not true
No one came out from the Police and did a Public Statement.
No one came out from The Dea and did a Public statement
No one came out from the coroners Office.
Craig harvey is the 'spokeperson"
think about it remeber when they were going to investigate Michael and or arrest him
in 1993 and 2003 there were press conferences made by Police/prosecutors.
Jermaine is the one who said Michael died
Not any Doctors.....
Murray didnt sign the death certificate and either did anyone form the coroners office.
Murray isnt a doctor. thats why he didnt sign it, The coroner isnt in this, thats why he didnt sign it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:14:12 PM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
I just can't get my head around 'Dr Murray' being a circus owner, Heart specialist... I wouldn't even trust him with my Funny Bone.  :P

I know what you mean but I tell ya Id much more believe that Michael was into circus things then cardiologists.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:19:02 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't believe he is married :lol:  she's the real doctor, family practice.  He's an office boy who she got together with and planned to dupe Michael out of his money.  He had used her for the children's colds.  She saw dollar signs, came up with the plan to have him pose as her hubby, the cardi, and bam.  She is probably the "girlfriend" he was on the phone talking to trying to get instructions on how to do cpr, since he obviously didn't have a clue.

Whoa...thats an interesting theory. That would explain the cpr on the bed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:24:11 PM
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Applied Pharmacy's address on the search warrant is correct. I rang the number myself as did another person back in Nov. At that time the were in the process of moving again and they confirmed the address.  They moved from
2851 N Tenaya Way Ste 202, Las Vegas, NV 89128 to 6370 W. Flamingo Road in 2008. Here's a link that shows the address in the  reviews section left by a Alan Burnstein in Dec 2008.
 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They now have their new address listed with the same phone number. Businesses can move and be able to keep their business telephone number if the move within a certain proximity.  It's a common practice.

APPLIED PHARMACIES NEW LISTED ADDRESS
5785 S Fort Apache Rd # 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148 -5629
 (702) 304-0770

Like I said, I did ring the number back when the warrant originally came out and the person confirmed the address and that they were in the process of moving again (which they have done).  

I'm not deny that there is something fishy with Conrad Murray or the search warrant in general.  Something is up, that's for sure.


Jen Im taking this from my forum and posting it here

I know there are some doubters out there about applied Pharmacy so im going tell ya that applied pharmacy was never at the address in 2008 (search warrant) heres my proof

Master dental lab is in there now (October of 2009)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nilex was there in from august of 2008 -febuuary 2009-
http:////lasvegas.kudzu.com/merchant/17318907.html

AllState staffing was in there from November of 2007- to June of 2008
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have contacted all these places
along with applied pharmacy, now applied just moved again, but it has nothing to do with that address

keep in mind that applied pharmacy services has to go along with this, its there name there using.
so im sure they will say thats them when it isnt.
so for them to say we were there in 2008, from june 0f 2008 till august of 2008? cause thats the only
Time that paticular address wasnt used.


Well I'm sorry, but I am going off the fact that I, myself called Applied Pharmacy whilst it was located at Flamingo. They weren't there until Aug 08. They were there when the search warrant was issued.  Now if you are being told something otherwise is a non issue for me. I know what I was told and will base my knowledge from that. I would appreciate not being alluded to as a liar or someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. I have been respectful enough when responding to posters here even if I disagree. Flamingo is also a large permises and has multiple businesses running from it.

I told everyone I will get the report off Inteluis regarding Conrad and I have done so. I am going through it now and will need to probably order another 2 in this process of verifying information which will include one for Blanche.

I don't understand why everyone is arguing. It's not about being the person who "breaks the case" or has all the "insider information".   We are in this together or are we? Cause half the time it seems like it's the them and the us.

Once I get a chance to go through them myself, I will post information for everyone that is relevant.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:26:11 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't believe he is married :lol:  she's the real doctor, family practice.  He's an office boy who she got together with and planned to dupe Michael out of his money.  He had used her for the children's colds.  She saw dollar signs, came up with the plan to have him pose as her hubby, the cardi, and bam.  She is probably the "girlfriend" he was on the phone talking to trying to get instructions on how to do cpr, since he obviously didn't have a clue.

Whoa...thats an interesting theory. That would explain the cpr on the bed.

I'm gonna say I have thought of this theory too for about the last month, that she was the Dr all along, hence the reason I'm going after her files as well. Want to try a cover as much ground as possible.

Anyway I got to get back to it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:29:48 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't believe he is married :lol:  she's the real doctor, family practice.  He's an office boy who she got together with and planned to dupe Michael out of his money.  He had used her for the children's colds.  She saw dollar signs, came up with the plan to have him pose as her hubby, the cardi, and bam.  She is probably the "girlfriend" he was on the phone talking to trying to get instructions on how to do cpr, since he obviously didn't have a clue.

I believe Michael or Michaels Kids were seeing Blanche and he asked her would she be apart of this
My personal doctor gave me propofol drama but she didnt want to do it and ruin her name but she wanted the money so she had her husband do it(play the part) for he works as a clown anyways. I believe Mike knows her as Bonnick when he saw her or his kids did. I Believe after he was aquitted he became upset with why
it didnt clear his name and started watching things like the court of last resort the conrad murray story.
and thats where he came up with it. In order for this to work Robert had to chabge his name and for her
to stay hidden she did to. Thats why they call her Blanche Yvette bonnick-Murray.  Hyphenated always means you can get rid of it when you need to.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:33:03 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Applied Pharmacy's address on the search warrant is correct. I rang the number myself as did another person back in Nov. At that time the were in the process of moving again and they confirmed the address.  They moved from
2851 N Tenaya Way Ste 202, Las Vegas, NV 89128 to 6370 W. Flamingo Road in 2008. Here's a link that shows the address in the  reviews section left by a Alan Burnstein in Dec 2008.
 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They now have their new address listed with the same phone number. Businesses can move and be able to keep their business telephone number if the move within a certain proximity.  It's a common practice.

APPLIED PHARMACIES NEW LISTED ADDRESS
5785 S Fort Apache Rd # 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148 -5629
 (702) 304-0770

Like I said, I did ring the number back when the warrant originally came out and the person confirmed the address and that they were in the process of moving again (which they have done).  

I'm not deny that there is something fishy with Conrad Murray or the search warrant in general.  Something is up, that's for sure.


Jen Im taking this from my forum and posting it here

I know there are some doubters out there about applied Pharmacy so im going tell ya that applied pharmacy was never at the address in 2008 (search warrant) heres my proof

Master dental lab is in there now (October of 2009)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nilex was there in from august of 2008 -febuuary 2009-
http:////lasvegas.kudzu.com/merchant/17318907.html

AllState staffing was in there from November of 2007- to June of 2008
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have contacted all these places
along with applied pharmacy, now applied just moved again, but it has nothing to do with that address

keep in mind that applied pharmacy services has to go along with this, its there name there using.
so im sure they will say thats them when it isnt.
so for them to say we were there in 2008, from june 0f 2008 till august of 2008? cause thats the only
Time that paticular address wasnt used.


Well I'm sorry, but I am going off the fact that I, myself called Applied Pharmacy whilst it was located at Flamingo. They weren't there until Aug 08. They were there when the search warrant was issued.  Now if you are being told something otherwise is a non issue for me. I know what I was told and will base my knowledge from that. I would appreciate not being alluded to as a liar or someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. I have been respectful enough when responding to posters here even if I disagree. Flamingo is also a large permises and has multiple businesses running from it.

I told everyone I will get the report off Inteluis regarding Conrad and I have done so. I am going through it now and will need to probably order another 2 in this process of verifying information which will include one for Blanche.

I don't understand why everyone is arguing. It's not about being the person who "breaks the case" or has all the "insider information".   We are in this together or are we? Cause half the time it seems like it's the them and the us.

Once I get a chance to go through them myself, I will post information for everyone that is relevant.
No one is arguing , or calling you a liar, we're calling Applied pharmacy Services liars.
I know what they told you they told me that to but what they didnt know is I already researched
other companys that were at that address and when they were there.
applied Pharmacy Services is in this sham and they are getting paid to Lie about where they were when.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 09:45:06 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't believe he is married :lol:  she's the real doctor, family practice.  He's an office boy who she got together with and planned to dupe Michael out of his money.  He had used her for the children's colds.  She saw dollar signs, came up with the plan to have him pose as her hubby, the cardi, and bam.  She is probably the "girlfriend" he was on the phone talking to trying to get instructions on how to do cpr, since he obviously didn't have a clue.

Whoa...thats an interesting theory. That would explain the cpr on the bed.

I'm gonna say I have thought of this theory too for about the last month, that she was the Dr all along, hence the reason I'm going after her files as well. Want to try a cover as much ground as possible.

Anyway I got to get back to it.

HF...let us know what you learn, thanks  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 11:02:06 PM
Quote from: "jennyruby"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't believe he is married :lol:  she's the real doctor, family practice.  He's an office boy who she got together with and planned to dupe Michael out of his money.  He had used her for the children's colds.  She saw dollar signs, came up with the plan to have him pose as her hubby, the cardi, and bam.  She is probably the "girlfriend" he was on the phone talking to trying to get instructions on how to do cpr, since he obviously didn't have a clue.

I believe Michael or Michaels Kids were seeing Blanche and he asked her would she be apart of this
My personal doctor gave me propofol drama but she didnt want to do it and ruin her name but she wanted the money so she had her husband do it(play the part) for he works as a clown anyways. I believe Mike knows her as Bonnick when he saw her or his kids did. I Believe after he was aquitted he became upset with why
it didnt clear his name and started watching things like the court of last resort the conrad murray story.
and thats where he came up with it. In order for this to work Robert had to chabge his name and for her
to stay hidden she did to. Thats why they call her Blanche Yvette bonnick-Murray.  Hyphenated always means you can get rid of it when you need to.

Sorry. I apologise for making that assumption.  

Anyway I've printed off the 3 reports and am trying to cross reference them with one another. So far there is a Conrad Robert Murray with a listed alias of Conrad BonnickMurray on the intelius report.  Both are one in the same person with the DOB of Feb 19, 1953. There are 2 other birthdates being Feb 15, 1972 & Aug 15, 1939 (not sure why those are there) There are slight variations in ownership of properties, but they are very similar. BonnickMurray in both Conrad & Blanche's isn't hypenated. I think this might be his name as on the last page of both Conrad BonnickMurray & Blanche's their names are listed on each others, whereas on Conrad Robert Murray last page it is listed as Conaro Murray & Stacey O Murray.

Blanche Y BonnickMurray's report does merge in terms of properties/associates and relatives with both of Murray's reports with only slight variations. There is another Blanche Bonnick Murray, but my husband said I'm not allowed to order anymore  :lol:

Can someone give me an idea of how I can get these reports posted so others can investigate/sift through them themselves. At the moment I don't have much time  with 7 kids being home from school, plus I fly overseas in a weeks time, but am happy for others to use them.  The only idea I have is to possibly scan them into a document and then send them to whoever can analysis them.

So from scanning through what I have so far, they seem to be real people. Hopefully someone might be able to shed more light if I can get this information to you. For some reason something just seems off to me. Can't pinpoint it either.
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 11:13:18 PM by Happy Feet
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 09, 2010, 11:04:33 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
I think that Yvette Blanche Bonnick Murray married to Conrad Bonnick Murray
(she took his name I think)
Conrad Robert Murray is an alias(Like Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe Jackson) , and Robert Earl Carter is his former name
That's my theory.

Not sure about the Robert Earl Carter name, but the rest of the stuff you said seem to be what the reports allude to.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 10, 2010, 12:29:42 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
can someone PM please about this whole thing on Dr. Murray & also about the pharmacy or whatever?
i'm very confused & need help in comprehending.

thank you.

If someone PM's you with the simple explanation, please PM me too! I got lost about 3 pages ago. Sometimes I can't figure this crapola out when it gets this involved!  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
14 Replies
2277 Views
Last post January 11, 2010, 02:46:58 PM
by Kirsche
12 Replies
2096 Views
Last post January 15, 2010, 11:56:17 AM
by clarahowhope
6 Replies
1733 Views
Last post January 10, 2010, 06:32:28 PM
by Happy Feet
0 Replies
679 Views
Last post January 10, 2010, 11:14:20 AM
by nevernevernever
19 Replies
1954 Views
Last post February 03, 2010, 08:33:45 AM
by Grenat

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal