No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: Theresa Gonsalves
June 01, 2011, 10:55:52 PM
Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
In regards to the Lily and Jack.   I recall back in the old MJHD there was another member (for all who remember her , she was the lovely  member named  "Five,... I do miss her!!)  she was a big hoaxer from Germany  back on the old MJHD. She knew the girl who started the Lily and Jack story/site and come to find out she was just another hoaxer who was outed!!

Five called out this girl on the forum and outed that she was the one behind the Lily and Jack site. The next day Lily and Jack site was closed and that member was gone...does anyone else remember this?? This was around New Years of 2010 if I recall correctly??!!
I remember five. She had a great avatar at one stage. Made me take notice. Wasn't it Hoss from Bonanza?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2011, 11:28:38 PM
JENNYAPPLEHEAD wrote:  Five called out this girl on the forum and outed that she was the one behind the Lily and Jack site. The next day Lily and Jack site was closed and that member was gone...does anyone else remember this??

Yes, I do remember that and I also think you are right RK about the avatar.  Good to see you back posting JENNY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 02, 2011, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Zen"
yes two sexual encounters nearly 10 years apart and she now is selling t-shirts.
t shirts? :lol: Im done with her  :roll:
So she's telling Pearl that it was her at his age 19, and is she saying it was her at his 29 too, or someone else? And she's only claiming sexual intimacy after his death. Would the reason be that she wants to protect his privacy while he's alive, but after he's dead to go ahead with telling because--because--to show he's normal and to make money, OR because she figures he can't deny it happened. Hmm...  Do most of you think it happened?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2011, 03:42:02 AM
Quote from: "starchild"
Another video in re Theresa Gonsalves:

[youtube:1qcrajz2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6zYOQv6Qj0&feature=player_embedded#at=40[/youtube:1qcrajz2]

Her????   Hell, No.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 02, 2011, 09:38:47 AM
Quote from: "believer7777"
I believe some of Theresa' story
I have talked to her and she does believe Michael is dead
Yes, she does.  She told me that also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

June 02, 2011, 01:11:01 PM
Pearl seems to believe her.  But maybe she's just trying to be an objective reporter and leaving it up to viewers to decide. I remember reading the sexual encounter part (Theresa's writing) way back, and it did seem to me to be fan fiction. I still say MJ went through a lot of sexual trauma that his brothers were doing it while he was a kid in the room, and he said he tried to beg this one girl not to do it with Jermaine because he would just dump her after, and she still did and left the room crying. So do you think MJ would do it with this girl just for a mement's thrill, when he was at that time still going door-to-door talking JW religion, trying to please his mom and God. Also at that time wasn't he also still pretty much in love with Diana Ross, saying in an interview that he would leave the heavy stuff (sex) for marriage to her. Tatum Oneal said MJ was EXTREMELY shy about sexual things, as we know from the Oprah interview also. He also experienced extreme pain seeing his father frequently cheating on his mother and in 1974 having a daughter named Joh'vonnie. This girl would have been about 4 or 5 years old at the time MJ was 19, and you think he would go ahead and have casual sex. So come on Pearl, think!

But kissing on the lips is a whole other matter, plenty of evidence MJ loved kissing all kinds of women, even his own kids, on the lips. There've been a few have said MJ was a very good kisser, and very "hands on" :lol:  :oops:  kinda guy, and probably thought about sex lots, but he had what many men lack--strong self-discipline and self-control, and principles. JMT
Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:15:24 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2011, 01:11:41 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

And she believes MJ is dead because......? She saw him in casket or she was standing next to coroner? I don't believe this woman. This type lies a lot. Don't ask me what type is it, I won't go further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 02, 2011, 05:37:39 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

And she believes MJ is dead because......? She saw him in casket or she was standing next to coroner? I don't believe this woman. This type lies a lot. Don't ask me what type is it, I won't go further.

I didn’t ask her why.  Wasn’t the time or the place.  I guess for the same reasons any other person believes it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 02, 2011, 07:28:40 PM
Yes millions believe Michael is dead. I won't attack Theresa for her belief.
I can say for sure is that she was not at the memorial nor the funeral
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

June 16, 2011, 06:02:25 PM
Quote from: MJonmind
Quote from: misha86
Quote from: Zen
yes two sexual encounters nearly 10 years apart and she now is selling t-shirts.
t shirts?  :icon_lol: Im done with her   :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
So she's telling Pearl that it was her at his age 19, and is she saying it was her at his 29 too, or someone else? And she's only claiming sexual intimacy after his death. Would the reason be that she wants to protect his privacy while he's alive, but after he's dead to go ahead with telling because--because--to show he's normal and to make money, OR because she figures he can't deny it happened. Hmm...  Do most of you think it happened?

Oooooh, more juicy gossip about the sex life of Michael Jackson  :icon_bounce: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile . And THIS gal definitely had some kind of relationship with MJ, as she was in a couple of photos with him--I can't remember if in her book or LaToya's...I think all of TG's book is more or less the truth, except for the graphic sexual details, which were obvious flashbacks to "encounters" with other men who have no imagination or greenbacks! ha ha ha ha ha

I think MJ had many secret girlfriends, around the world, and it is just plain denial to think that someone so hot and clever, didn't plan for this. He has said a few times, that we don't see anything except exactly what he wants us to see. WE thought he meant only on stage or film---ha ha ha  ha ha   :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:

But the really fascinating thing about the two "encounters" is, I believe, Hoax related!  :affraid:

TG said once that she told MJ a publication wanted an interview with her, because it had gotten out that he had flown some fan out to his house for a dream date with MJ. She asked what she should say, and MJ said, it didn't matter---whatever she says, he'll back her up, but to make SURE they PAY her for the interview. That is MJ, alright. So...she sang like a canary, and said he kissed her or something tame, nothing too hot.

She became ill years later and I believe she was still in contact with him or his family, and because she couldn't work, he gave permission for a tell all book, which she had to release only after he "died". (Whether she knows about the death being hoaxed or not, IDK, but she was ready to publish almost before the body would have been cold.)  At first, I thought she was another person capitalizing upon MJ after death. I reasoned that, even if he wasn't Jesus, his REPUTATION wasn't that of a womanizer, per se, and if alive, she would not have dared mess with his squeaky clean image...

Well! I don't know about y'all, but it would be embarrassing to me to admit the guy thought "loving" me was SO unremarkable, he hadn't craved my love again for TEN WHOLE YEARS  :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :Crash:  I would NEVER tell that in my book!!!!!  :icon_redface:  :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

So, I believe it is somehow a hoax  albino/ clue. He probably TOLD her to say that Ten year apart thing, just that way. I was watching (probably one of MJ's films!!!!!) Pirates of the Caribbean again, #3, so I would be refreshed for #4 coming out, and I realized that, in the films there is a legend that Davy Jones (a dead pirate) can only come ashore periodically. The rest of his time must be spent at sea.

In the third film in the series, Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightly's characters get married, but because he was killed on the last (in this movie) adventure trying to save his father, HE is now doomed to take Davy Jones' place and haunt the seas, only coming ashore periodically. Guess how often he may leave his ship and step on land????????

Once every ten years! bearhug

But that is not all! Remember how Back, and MJ said, Keep Watchin'?  #3 ends with Knightly kissing Bloom's Davy Jones phantom goodbye. Well, if you keep watchin   :icon_bounce: :icon_e_surprised: the movie way after the credits roll out, "Here he is, AGAIN...  :icon_bounce: "   :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_albino:   :icon_eek: :icon_eek: (remember that??!!!!!!!!  8)

Here comes Bloom, ashore TEN YEARS LATER, just like in Gonsalves' book, to "love" her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are aware that it has been ten years, because Knightly is waiting for him on shore with his ten year old child. Guess what happens before (AS) he returns? It is the same kind of GREEN  atmospheric phenomenon, which Back has posted on some of his posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ has NO kids with TG. She is NOT THE "Billie Jean". Just more hoax lies to see what people will beLIEve...  :fresse: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Well, I  just thought that was TOO cool to be a coincidence.    :icon_geek: :icon_geek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_mrgreen:

Keep Watchin'  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:20:56 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions