larab

Re: Michael wanted to work with Lady Gaga
January 08, 2010, 09:48:22 AM
I'm leaving too. I'm not gonna argue over this anymore. but I'm glad Michael likes her music, because I do too 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

January 08, 2010, 09:49:26 AM
Quote from: "larab"
I'm leaving too. I'm not gonna argue over this anymore. but I'm glad Michael likes her music, because I do too 8-)
same here  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

January 08, 2010, 09:50:16 AM
yes, youre free to share your opinion and so am I. we disagree and that is ok. ;)
now I'm leaving lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

January 09, 2010, 05:42:51 AM
umm..in a way, i like her. because she makes her own music, she has her own unique style (although sometimes it looks weird but still i like it). she even wrote songs for other singers like pussy cat dolls if i'm not mistaken before she decided to sing her own songs. isn't she good?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Datroot

January 09, 2010, 05:45:06 AM
I like one of two of her songs, not all.  I like the fact that she has written and sung with Michael Bolton.  She's not bothered about being involved with older musical performers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 09, 2010, 10:52:27 AM
Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He thought she was good.
Well, I guess Michael and me can't agree on EVERYTHING.
I think Michael would have loved Lady GaGa Simply Because she is unique just like him, she doesnt follow the crowd and shes her own artist, and she crosses boundaries also , look at what she does and what she wears, shes like Michael she doesn't care what people think & does what she wants to do, i think thats why Michael would have wanted to work with her. shes like him in similar ways, she does the unthinkable , she does things other artists wouldn't even think to do, like MJ himself :D. I'm not huge on her but dang you gota admit her songs are CATCHY they get stuck in your head lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 09, 2010, 11:00:19 AM
Well I will admit, I don't really care much for Lady Gaga however, I have heard a few of her songs & so far, the ONLY song that I like from her, which I find to be pretty catchy is "Paparazzi"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

January 09, 2010, 11:15:59 AM
Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
He thought she was good.
I think Michael would have loved Lady GaGa Simply Because she is unique just like him, she doesnt follow the crowd and shes her own artist, and she crosses boundaries also , look at what she does and what she wears, shes like Michael she doesn't care what people think & does what she wants to do, i think thats why Michael would have wanted to work with her. shes like him in similar ways, she does the unthinkable , she does things other artists wouldn't even think to do, like MJ himself :D. I'm not huge on her but dang you gota admit her songs are CATCHY they get stuck in your head lol.

Is she unique? In my opinion, she's an extravagant version of Madonna. In other words, Madonna 2.0 There isn't much unique about her. What boundaries has she crossed? I don't think she does anything other then dress up in really weird ways, which overpower her music altogether.

This isn't supposed to be rude at all!! I have a feeling it might come off that way, but I'm not trying to be!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Datroot

January 09, 2010, 11:25:02 AM
No you are not being rude - I think she's like Madonna too - but I don't dislike her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Serenitys_Dream

January 09, 2010, 12:09:48 PM
Time to wake up sleepy heads... I suggest that you read this in depth article that was written about Lady Gagag, symbolism and imagery by someone who knows what they are talking about!

Here is just a small portion, the entire article has pictures and video clips included.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
Aug 4th, 2009
The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

What do you mean by “mind control”? I suggest you research “project MK Ultra” to get a little background information on the subject.
An outgrowth of that project is unofficially referred to as “Project Monarch”. It is a mind control technique which exposes the subject to a trauma so violent that his/her mind creates a dissociation. The victim’s brain becomes compartmentalized and a new personality, which is then molded and educated  by the manipulators, emerges.

During their reeducation, subjects are said to be exposed to numerous symbols such as trees, spider webs, masks, mazes, butterflies, etc. They are also shown movies which contain specific symbols (or “triggers”) such as The Wizard of Oz and many Disney Movies. The same way those subjects are brainwashed and reeducated, mass media conducts a large scale mind control project, which starts at birth with Disney movies and continues with Hollywood flicks and music videos.

OMG! What does this crazy stuff has to do with Lady Gaga? I luv her!!

What we must retain here is the symbolism Monarch project engendered and its use in mass media. Monarch is a type of butterfly and became the ultimate “insider’s”symbol of mind control. Symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga, in her pictures and videos, mixes those symbols with occultism of secret societies..  Her vacuous, robotic and slightly degenerate persona embodies all the “symptoms” of a mind control victim.

Almost all of Lady Gaga’s videos contain occult symbolism and not-so-subtle hints referring to mind control. We’ll first look at a short video used as an intro during her tour.

Intro Tour Video
Lady G is talking in a vaporous  and robotic way, as if she was lobotomized, about a man who “swallowed her brain”.  Gaga is questioned by a man who is talking in a very strange and hypnotic matter. If this is not about mind control, I have no idea what its about.

[youtube:1ncnxruv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF9IcNBjLxQ[/youtube:1ncnxruv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

January 09, 2010, 12:56:35 PM
Cool! I'd like to see them sing together. She's actually really talented when she sings live. She sounds broadway -like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 09, 2010, 01:39:10 PM
Wow, I knew she woun´t go unnoticed to Michael...she is very smart and very artistic indeed, a very original lady!!! People talk about her like they used to talk about Madonna at the time (It was before my time thought LOL)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 01:48:35 PM
Their stuff actually sounds pretty remarkable together. It would've been epic, to me, if they worked together, check these out :)

[youtube:t08yc136]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ink0ZSCNw[/youtube:t08yc136]

[youtube:t08yc136]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chxLNTt6t0w[/youtube:t08yc136]

[youtube:t08yc136]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvYcqvIHcc[/youtube:t08yc136]

Think what you want  :P  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 03:12:12 PM
Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
He thought she was good.
I can't admit to her songs being catchy, mostly because even though I hear them on a daily basis (I work in a clothing store and they play her songs over the speakers) I never remember anything about them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 04:30:23 PM
Quote from: "larab"
lol!
I expected that michael jackson's fans could understand what it's like to be bashed for being different and eccentric. youre doing the same to gaga! disgusting.

These are 2 different things. There's a conspiracy behind the whole Michael-bashing ( :cry: ) as he said himself! And this same conspiracy is forcing us to like and enjoy this lady gaga. I personally just dont like her because of her disgusting behaviour wich has nothing to do with art or whatever.
So please dont even start about bashing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions