bec

Re: We are not alone
November 28, 2009, 01:30:11 AM
The two schools of thought seem to be the US school of thought and the non-US school of thought.

In the USA, what Mike has done is NOT considered against the law.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 28, 2009, 01:36:05 AM
Quote from: "bec"
The two schools of thought seem to be the US school of thought and the non-US school of thought.

REALLY? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 01:56:52 AM
Now, from what I understand, keep in mind that Associated Content is a cousin to Wikipedia.  Anyone can sign up to publish articles.  You get paid up front for writing the articles and then over time as your content is viewed.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

Crescendo

November 28, 2009, 02:16:19 AM
well it is still good to hear that other are considering the chance of Michael being alive.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 02:23:47 AM
Absolutely!!  Well said, Crescendo.  I did not mean to come across as saying that the article was not reliable.

Quote from: "Crescendo"
well it is still good to hear that other are considering the chance of Michael being alive.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

juliet

November 28, 2009, 07:27:06 AM
It's good when somebody from the media would really express their thoughts.

There'll definitely be a chain reaction with the other correspondents.  I think they have to write something far from their beliefs, the newsprints are losing their readers because of the internet forums and vid links.  Where do you think they get all their infos(from the forums).  THE INTERNET = IMMEDIATE INFO SOURCE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 09:02:48 AM
well well well. I feel for Michael if he's alive I really do this is one heck of a situation. Today I was in the video store and they had the sequel to Peter Pan and I was so eager to get it cuz I love soft core romatic tension. Even though I prefer Peter with tinkerbell than with wendy. Everytime I look at Peter Pan I think of Michael. <3
Im pretty surprised Murray is getting off, had this been Anna Nicole.. hed of been charged, look at her lawyer, Stern he didnt even administer and hes in deep crap just for being an enabler.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

Crescendo

November 28, 2009, 02:31:46 PM
Quote from: "LucyLocket"
Absolutely!!  Well said, Crescendo.  I did not mean to come across as saying that the article was not reliable.

Quote from: "Crescendo"

oh no i didnt mean to imply that you were. i'm sorry.  :|

but thank you for that bit of info. i didnt know Associated content was like wiki. I think we need to keep our eyes peeled but our feet on the ground. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 02:38:45 PM
/Thank you God for this article.  I was beginning to fall.  It has definitely picked my spirits up.  Michael I love you more :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 28, 2009, 02:48:36 PM
Can I just add........

Since I first dared hope MJ was/is still alive, there has overall been a negative attitude towards those of us who buy into it.

For instance the first time I saw these theorys was on youtube and a lot of comments were hugely negative......BUT....

more recently there seems to have been a subtle but definate shift in public opinion that suddenly can see that maybe our thoughts and theories are not that far fetched.

We have 'known' this for ages, but its fantastic that after months of people like ourselves shouting LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, it seems we are being heard at last albeit slowly.

I actually think that whatever happens we can all be very proud of ourselves for standing up for our beliefs and supporting eachother.

xxx melanie xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]angelbear.org.uk  [/size][/color](Because we Care) xxx

Crescendo

November 28, 2009, 02:53:45 PM
Quote from: "princesspea"
Can I just add........

Since I first dared hope MJ was/is still alive, there has overall been a negative attitude towards those of us who buy into it.

For instance the first time I saw these theorys was on youtube and a lot of comments were hugely negative......BUT....

more recently there seems to have been a subtle but definate shift in public opinion that suddenly can see that maybe our thoughts and theories are not that far fetched.

We have 'known' this for ages, but its fantastic that after months of people like ourselves shouting LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, it seems we are being heard at last albeit slowly.

I actually think that whatever happens we can all be very proud of ourselves for standing up for our beliefs and supporting eachother.

xxx melanie xxx

Awesome!

and its funny because the people who deny him being alive are the same people who dont care enough to look into the situation and research a little themselves to see what we're talking about. So they blindsidely say Mj is not alive.

same with the people who believed Mj was a pedo. those people dont care enough to look into and cypher through the lies so they think its easier to just say yeah hes a bad person.  :roll:

whatever it takes gotta seek truth always.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 03:04:22 PM
Can I just add........

xxx melanie xxx

That's what i noticed to :P
If you look at the comments on hoax vids on YT there are like a few comments of people who believ he is death and the rest is really or thinking hes alive or dont know what to think anymore:)

WHO ARE THOSE DUMB PEOPLE NOW HUH, THOSE WHO DARE TO BELIEVE:D  WE TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO :roll:

KEEP THE FAITH
L.O.V.E
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 03:31:16 PM
Can I just add........

xxx melanie xxx

This really hit a nerve because I was always trying to convince supposedly "true MJ fans for life" that Michael's death could not be real due to all the inconsistencies beginning from the 911 call to the present day tactics.  They refused to listen and insisted I stop putting false hopes in his "real fans' hearts" because I was only hurting them more and being cruel.  My response, wow if you are Michael fans, I would hate to meet his enemies.  They still to this day refuse to accept the possibility that he is still alive.  That amazes me.  That is why I had to get away and find some real MJ truth seekers.  Hello, here I am!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 28, 2009, 08:23:19 PM
thank u for posting this :) at last, a non-hoax believer is starting to question Michael's 'death' - I'm still amazed at the fact that Murray is back at work which also makes me believe that Michael faked his death even more :) if this isn't...the LA legal enforcements are more corrupt than I initially imagined 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 29, 2009, 02:13:13 AM
Quote from: "OneStepCloser"
Quote from: "bec"

REALLY? :D

Yes, really. No crime has been commited so long as that 911 call was fake. And even if it wasn't, reporting a false emergency is only a misdemeanor. I'm amazed these facts are not more widely understood in the hoax community.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions