PammyTopic starter

Jason Malachi.....again
January 06, 2010, 09:59:29 PM
I know we talked about it before but I found some more things and wanted to share them with you...
I still think Jason Malachi could be the Avatar for MJ  ...in some way...

For those who dont know who Jason Malachi is then go to this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

please read this:

1) Will.I.am stated that he was trying to convince Michael Jackson to release his forthcoming album online, and to use social networking sites like myspace.com to promote his music. Perhaps not coincidentally, Jason Malachi's album is ONLY available online, and can only be purchased on Jason's myspace page in the Nimbit music store. Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael in October of 2006, and Jason Malachi's album dropped on May 31, 2008. That is more than enough time to record a hit album. Here is a link to the story:

WILL.I.AM EXPECTS JACKSON TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM ON THE NET

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL JACKSON's new album will only he released on the internet, according to his studio collaborator WILL.I.AM. THE BLACK EYED PEAS rapper insists THRILLER icon Jackson is still such a huge star, he will top the charts on the strength of download sales alone. The 31-year-old says, "Michael is the one act who doesn't need a record label - he can do it all through social networking sites." And Will.I.Am is confident Jackson's record will be a hit because he hasn't lost any of his musical talents during his break from the industry. He says, "We sat there in Ireland writing strong melodies that are gonna affect people emotionally and rhythms that are gonna make people dance."

2) On Jason Malachi's myspace page, he lists Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, James Brown, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole as inspirations. Haven't we all heard Michael Jackson list these SAME people as influences?

3) There are NO tour dates, album credits, MTV promotion, or any kind of publicity. Hell, there isn't even a wikipedia article on this guy!! Trust me, if there was someone out there who sounded identical to Michael Jackson the way that "Jason Malachi" does, he'd definitely have 15 or 30 minutes of fame. And somehow, the ONLY information you can dig up on Jason Malachi is from his myspace page. This whole thing is WAY to quiet.

4) Some people say that Jason's songs are not quite good enough to be Michael Jackson songs. They say the production is the digitalized, and that Malachi's vocals aren't as great as Michael Jackson. Well, Jason Malachi's songs are really Michael Jackson DEMOs. Michael Jackson's demos are only blueprints, people. If you listen to the demos for "Don't stop til you get enough," "Billie Jean," etc, you'll see that the music sounds stripped down and the vocals are no where near as great as the finished version.
Michael NEVER gives his best vocals on his demos, nor is the music at its best quality. Michael Jackson has released these demos to the public to get a reaction, and he'll hit us with a major release a little later. To hear an example of a Michael Jackson demo, click here. This is the "Don't stop til you get enough" demo. Notice how it sounds worlds away from the finished version that made the "Off the Wall" album.

5) Michael Jackson is STILL under contract for Sony Records. I doubt he can even release songs under the name "Michael Jackson." He has to wait until his contract expires. He can't release a new album from Sony. Why do you think we keep getting re-releases like Thriller 25 and such? Until the contract expires, Mike can't do too much. It's the same thing Prince went through. That's the reason why Prince changed his name to that stupid symbol; his record company owned him. He couldn't release new material under the name Prince while still under contract with Warner Bros. Michael Jackson is undergoing the same battle with Sony. Remember that before he released Dangerous back in 1991, Michael signed a $1 Billion Contract with Sony Entertainment, and to this day, he still owes them more albums. Remember when Berry Gordy refused to let the Jacksons use the name "Jackson 5" after leaving Motown? Record Companies own the names of their artists.

6) Michael Jackson apparently went to Prince for career advice in the summer of 2007. Prince is notorious for using different names and aliases during his battle with his former label, Warner Bros. ( He used the names Paisley Park, NPG, Camille, The Artist, and several others.) Likewise, Prince released several albums that are only available online. It's highly plausible that Prince gave MJ the idea to release music under an alias to avoid any kind of lawsuit from Sony Music. Here is a link to the story

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

7) This "Jason Malachi" character has released videos of himself singing acapella on youtube. Don't buy it, people. Tell me how can he sound like an impersonator on that clip, but somehow sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson on the songs? The voice serenading us on youtube, and the voice on the Jason Malachi songs are obviously different voices. The voice on the songs is obviously the King of Pop. Also, the lighting on the video of "Jason Malachi" singing acapella is so dim, we cannot see his mouth clearly. He may have been lip synching. Never trust the internet, people.

8) Jason Malachi sounds similar to Michael Jackson. The only letter missing is the "K". I think Michael might as well have used the anagram of "Jason Jackson." It's really obvious.

9) Jason Malachi's album cover is him leaning against a red brick wall. This is identical to the "Off the wall" album cover. Look closer, and you'll see that Jason's body is positoned EXACTLY the same as Michael's body is positioned on the Bad album cover. Likewise, Jason is dressed in all black, just like MJ is on the album cover. Mike is sending us plenty of hints.

10) Why don't we ever see Jason sing live? If he could sing "Biggerman" or "You don't have to go" live and in person, I'd believe him. But in the few videos of him dancing and performing online, he's always lip synching. A clip of "Jason" singing All that you need is in you popped up a few months back. But there are NO CLOSEUPS. And the guy singing looks a little fat. But the guy portrayed as "Jason Malachi" on the myspace pictures looks rather fit. Also, its quite obvious that "Malachi" was lip synching to an already recorded vocal track with an echo effect added to make it sound "live." This is very possible. After all, Dirty Diana sounds live, but it isn't. That song was recorded in a recording studio.

11) Malachi is a biblical name that means “The messenger”. This was one of the Minor Prophets in the Old Testament, the author of the Book of Malachi, which some claim foretells the coming of Christ. The coming, in a biblical standpoint also refers to the return, like the second coming and whatnot. Michael Jackson was brought up to be, and probably still is a very religiously inclined person. The quote on Jason Malachi's MySpace is "Prepare for Malachi", so if you translate Malachi it would mean "prepare for the return." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

13) People have said "Why would Michael Jackson pick a twenty something year old white guy to use as an avatar?" Well, the answer is simple. MJ picks his proteges based on TALENT, not skin color. Remember when Wade Robeson played MJ in an Australian Pepsi Commercial in 1993? Jason Cupeta (the man who plays Malachi) has a gift for dancing like MJ and was given the job.

14) Last, but not least, this benefits Michael Jackson. His reputation and image have been horribly damaged by scandals. If Michael Jackson came out and said, "OK, I'm releasing an album," some people wouldn't budge. After all, people are more caught up in his personal life than his great, legendary music. However, if some young guy out there happened to sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson, people would be intrigued by the music only. They would enjoy the music, and listen with an open mind.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

Re: Jason Malachi.....again
January 06, 2010, 10:07:35 PM
i agree there is something about the name "malachi", which is what i have said i was going to name my son when i have one and also has the same exact letters as my name just in a slightly different order :D

mikes "twin" was suppose to have been named malachi
mikes "son" is also named malachi
and then there is the singer " jason malachi"

ja-son malachi..could that mean jackson, malachi?

i do think he sounds like mike but not to wear i would think it was him singing

my opinion is, he has a son named prince malachi and this is him singing, remeber the rumors that mike was going to have his son "prince" on stage with him at the "this is it" tour..well if he does have 2 sons that are named prince maybe he meant the older one :lol: and maybe all the references to prince the sing are clues about this ;)

by now you guys know my imagination runs wild & i think anything possible :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 10:49:13 PM
It's really tough to tell when it comes to people like this...but I've always had an odd feeling whenever I've heard Jason Malachi so you might be onto something here.  Excellent research!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:07:23 PM
I don't think he sounds like Michael at all, but that's just me. Please be careful not to see and hear something that may not be there. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mykidsmum

January 06, 2010, 11:11:14 PM
Has anyone noticed that on the first link, on his home page...on all his albums he's wearing the same thing....I listed, this is the first time I ever heard him...this is MJ no doubt!  It sounds like his voice run through a voice machine...the one that Britney and Cher love so much...I gotta check this out more...I would bet my life this is MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:15:55 PM
Great research!!! I'm kinda 50/50 on whether I think it could be MJ or not, but I think there's a lot of similarities between Malachi and Michael, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if it is Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:18:31 PM
What's the link to Malachi's myspace page?

And can u hear Malachi's music in this link?

Coz the song I hear when I click on the link is really nice! But am not sure if it's MJ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:28:38 PM
Quote from: "grayshki"
What's the link to Malachi's myspace page?

And can u hear Malachi's music in this link?

Coz the song I hear when I click on the link is really nice! But am not sure if it's MJ...

Ok, I found his album. And Yes it does sound very much like MJ ! I'm not totally convinced it's MJ though.
This is a very nice album actually. I really like it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PammyTopic starter

January 06, 2010, 11:38:20 PM
@Misha86: Yes this could be also a possibility....prince 2.....and Jason Malachi....his new Album is coming out in March and his new single Critical comes out january 18th? or 17th?  wait i have to look it up....*

and what about the intro on his myspace?

The Mystery Man –We’ll, he’s Jason Malachi. A mind blowing, eye-popping, break dancing Italian-American kind of guy ready to unleash his powered force into the wild. Born in the outskirts of Washington, DC, Jason feels that music has always been a part of his IDENTITY.

Here are some of his pics from myspace You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

can someone please tell me what pendant he wears on his chain ?? Unfortunatly the pic is too small. What is it? :?

* and i JUST saw that he changed his myspace page TODAY!!! Its no longer in his blog!!!WHY??.. :shock:  u can only see it in cache of google here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

je

January 06, 2010, 11:44:07 PM
i have listen to Let Me Go by "JM/MJ a few times and i have
no doubt it's MJ..the style is different than i 'm used to but
it's Michael..jmo..the way he pronounces his words..ahhh

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:52:57 PM
I agree, some songs sound SO much like MJ, that I now tend to think it's him, but others , there's a bit of a difference. Well, no matter, I bought his first album and will buy his Critical album too,lol I'm a fan now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PammyTopic starter

January 07, 2010, 12:11:14 AM
LOL .... but what do you think about the Seven Album? Or what was his first album?

and the Critical song is weird isnt it? as well the cover to this single.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PammyTopic starter

January 07, 2010, 12:14:23 AM
The song Xcape wasnt from MJ or was it?

Here are the lyrics:

Intro (Prison guard)

Open up 6,

He’s gone!

Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look,

The systems in control, it's all ran by the book,

I've got to get away so I can clear my mind,

Xcape is what I need, away from electric eyes

No matter where I am, I seen my face around,

They pin lies on my name, and push them from town to town,

Don't have a place to run, but there's no need to hide,

I've got to, find a place,

So I won't hide away

Xcape, got to get away from a system lose in the world today

Xcape, the pressure that I face from relationships that go away

Xcape, the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man

Xcape, I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

(Girl)

Sometimes I feel like

I've gotta get away

I tried to share my life with someone I could love

But games and money is all she ever thought of

How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?

I'm tired of silly games, its time to make a change

Why is it I can't do whatever I want to? (oh)

Went in my personal life and I don't live for you (you)

So don't you try to tell me what is right for me (try it)

You be concerned about you, I can do what I want to

Xcape, (hoo-hoo) (oh, no)

got to get away from a system loose in the world today

(I've got to get away)

Xcape,

the pressure that I face from relationships that go away

(don't you know I need it?)

Xcape,

the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man

(I've got to get away)

Xcape,

I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

(get away)

Xcape,

(don't you try it)

got to get away from a system lose in the world today

Xcape,

the pressure that I face from relationships that go away

(pressure that I'm facing every day)

Xcape,

(hoo-hoo)

the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man

(come on, now)

Xcape,

(come on, now)

I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

(hoo-hoo)

Bridge

When I go, (oh, go) this problem world won't bother me no more

(This problem world won't bother me no more)

(problem world, bother me, yeah, oh, yeah, hoo)

Xcape

Xcape

Xcape

Xcape

(I've got to find a way)

(pressure that I'm facing)

(why I wanna fly)

(I do what I wanna, hoo-hoo)

Xcape, I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me (hoo-hoo)

Xcape, got to get away

(I've got find a way)

Xcape, the pressure that I face

(can't take it no more)

Xcape, the man with the pen

(I can't take this no more)

Xcape (auow!)

(You ain't my mother)

Xcape

Got to get away

Xcape

The pressure that I face

Xcape

The man with the pen (get away)

Xcape

I do what I wanna

I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me (hee-hee-hee)

(Hoo)

Xcape

(what for? I can't take this kind of shit no more!)

Xcape till fade

You Want me? Come and get me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 12:34:34 AM
Quote from: "Pammy"
@Misha86: Yes this could be also a possibility....prince 2.....and Jason Malachi....his new Album is coming out in March and his new single Critical comes out january 18th? or 17th?  wait i have to look it up....*

and what about the intro on his myspace?

The Mystery Man –We’ll, he’s Jason Malachi. A mind blowing, eye-popping, break dancing Italian-American kind of guy ready to unleash his powered force into the wild. Born in the outskirts of Washington, DC, Jason feels that music has always been a part of his IDENTITY.

lol yea what does that mean...lol
Here are some of his pics from myspace You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

can someone please tell me what pendant he wears on his chain ?? Unfortunatly the pic is too small. What is it? :?

i cant make it out either
 this is the article where it states that mike would share the stage with prince..here is a quote:
A source close to the star said: "What better way to introduce his son to the music world than to have him come on stage during the most anticipated gig in history?"

and again he doesnt sound just like mike to me, similar at times yes, but clearly not mike and i really like the song "bigger man"

ok i just went to the myspace and here are some observations:
the picture is phoney..who has a myspace with only 3 pictures..lol esp. artist? so like he has never did a show? lol no photoshoot? no random photos?

here is a portion of his bio:
Jason found his love for music at an early age; He started dancing at the age of five. At seven, he began singing. These talents continued to develop, eventually earning him a scholarship to Motion Mania Dance School at the age of 12. At the tender age of nine, Jason recalls staying up late with his uncle Joey singing and listening to a variety of music. Classic artists such as, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, along with the “Doo Wop” sounds of the 1950’s were among the many artists and styles Jason was introduced to by his uncle; However, the Motown sound of the 1960’s and 70’s was the most influential on his personal style. Among his greatest influences were Smokey Robinson, Jackie Wilson, The Jackson 5, and Stevie Wonder.
there is no motion mania dance school, i did a search
uncle joey or jackie? :lol: j/k
and wow he has the same influences as mike :roll:
With song in his soul and a natural rhythm in his step Jason has become an innovator and master of the stage. He brings his exclusive dance style with an infusion of “Pop/Lock” and Hip Hop to every performance. Not only can you be amazed by the breathy falsetto and alluring vibrato, but his smooth vocals and incredible range only enhance his self-written lyrics with a passion seldom seen on today’s stage. He choreographs his extraordinary mix of dance and incorporates a fresh blend of musical sound to create his own unique style. In Jason’s word, “My best work comes from my heart, when it’s real to me.”
master of the stage? where the pictures? no footage? nothing on youtube?  :roll:
in red is exactly the way they discribe mikes singing

ok i found his performance footage and i think this is fake, he is lip singing,  hes looks up to the sky like he knew there was a camara there and hes like in a school cafateria and there is no crowd or background noise or anything. i mean who lip syncs at a show like that?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PammyTopic starter

January 07, 2010, 12:36:50 AM
Did someone try to call this number on his myspace profile?

Im curious about it. I cant dial from germany because its too expensive

Here is the number: J.M.R.P. - Contact: (206)-309-8693  

the J.M.R.P i googled and got this : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I heard that name before... but where ???  but again Michael and and on the right site it says

send MIKE a message!

Weird!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions