No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

MashMike

Michael Jackson is dead,there will be no come back,you have your proof.

DONT BE SO NEGATIVE PLZ, IF U REALLY THINK THAT HE IS DEAD THAN GIVE SOME PROOFS,WE HAVE MORE PROOFS THAT HE IS ALIVE THAN THAT HE IS DEAD,IF U DONT THINK SO JUST MOVE ON AND JOIN OTHER RIP GROUPS PLZ, THE MAN IS ALIVE AND AMEN TO IT.PEACE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

the arabian nights

sorry of thread, i am posting this a few places this will give you hope

jermaine's slip up 0.18 - mikes at the airport

[youtube:ie3s8fny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs&feature=related[/youtube:ie3s8fny]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Quote from: "MashMike"

DONT BE SO NEGATIVE PLZ, IF U REALLY THINK THAT HE IS DEAD THAN GIVE SOME PROOFS,WE HAVE MORE PROOFS THAT HE IS ALIVE THAN THAT HE IS DEAD,IF U DONT THINK SO JUST MOVE ON AND JOIN OTHER RIP GROUPS PLZ, THE MAN IS ALIVE AND AMEN TO IT.PEACE.

I'm not being negative I'm being real.Didn't you read this post? I can think what I want,this post just gave me more reason to believe he's dead than alive.Don't get me wrong I want to believe he's still here.So you have proof?Can I see it?Otherwise I will believe what I want,and YOU can keep it moving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "word"

I'm not being negative I'm being real.Didn't you read this post? I can think what I want,this post just gave me more reason to believe he's dead than alive.Don't get me wrong I want to believe he's still here.So you have proof?Can I see it?Otherwise I will believe what I want,and YOU can keep it moving.

please explain your view- thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Maybe he is dead..  all i know that there is a cover up going on here.  No-one else, apart from us here, seem to care about the lying and inconsistencies.
Justice for Michael please.  Justice.

well said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally agree with you. I also want to believe he is alive but here I cant find any non-crazy proof nor clue. People here ask for proofs about he is dead, here I have the most relevant proof: he will not come back. It hurts, but this is reality.

Sorry for my bad english  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

but thats not proof

we have the helicopter - moving guy
we have jermaine saying he was at the airport
we have janet saying - well she cant remember where she was
we have frank getting to the hospital before mike - well he would because mike went to the airport his brother said
we have a nurse and not a doctor saying things look bad
we have jermaine changing his shirt and putting his collar up before he gives a speech
we KF sell pics and getting upset with fans
we have KF saying she put ordinary make up on a dried skinned, deposing corpse
we have frank being interviewed post death saying he was speaking to mike the other night and he still wants to do the shows

i dont know everything
but there is some proof that he is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Quote from: "llebreknit"

I totally agree with you. I also want to believe he is alive but here I cant find any non-crazy proof nor clue. People here ask for proofs about he is dead, here I have the most relevant proof: he will not come back. It hurts, but this is reality.

Sorry for my bad english  :?
Thank you,I totally agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

@word , hello please respond ta
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Michael's passing is hard for alot of people to  accept,and maybe its easier to believe he's alive to ease your pain,but you have no concrete evidence that he is still here.My proof?The memorial and the entombment of Michael Jackson.The whole world can't be in on a hoax,if it were true they would 've been found Michael by now,especially with the stun gun events concerning his children,Michael would have come back and taken his babbies with him,and he would  have blown his cover.To be honest Michael had no reason to fake his death,by doing this what is he proving?The media is still in his business.Dead or alive they will not leave him alone.To fake his death will probably kill his career,oh yeah even in death he still has one.If you noticed that since he died,he is now finally getting the respect he should have gotten when he was living,why come back and destroy it? Michael has nothing else to prove,especially to the racist ass media.No one is going to put an innocent man on trial for manslaughter if a death did not indeed take place,this is America, not the movies.Michael is gone ,and now its time to bring his killer(s) to justice.To me its a waste of time trying to prove he's still living when all that wasted energy should be put into bringing Michael's murderer(s) to justice.One thing everyone needs to understand is this,Michael Jackson loved being Michael Jackson,no matter the B.S. he went through,no matter the pain,he loved being Michael Jackson,not only for himself ,but for his beloved fans,to come back as someone else would be a slap in the face not only to his fans but his family too,Now why am I here?I am here to find leads on how such a tragedy be allowed to happen.I hope this answers your question,peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

@ word i agree that mike loved being mike, i think that is true i do not think he has transformed himself to look like joe blogs  

i dont believe that the hoax is for the media - your right there

the media will make money out of anything

he has cleared his reputation to the extent that pp are interested or care

he was of course innocent of all the rubbish i do not need to repeat this

but you have not explained to me the helicopter  movements?

if there is a hoax - i believe it is to get out of the contract

so far as cm is concerned - well it depends how much legal insurance he has  - well its amercia

i find you amazing - you must be a strong person to be on the site and to have your views - respect that

i look forward to your response
Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 06:54:52 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Michael's passing is hard for alot of people to  accept,and maybe its easier to believe he's alive to ease your pain,but you have no concrete evidence that he is still here.My proof?The memorial and the entombment of Michael Jackson.The whole world can't be in on a hoax,if it were true they would 've been found Michael by now,especially with the stun gun events concerning his children,Michael would have come back and taken his babbies with him,and he would  have blown his cover.To be honest Michael had no reason to fake his death,by doing this what is he proving?The media is still in his business.Dead or alive they will not leave him alone.To fake his death will probably kill his career,oh yeah even in death he still has one.If you noticed that since he died,he is now finally getting the respect he should have gotten when he was living,why come back and destroy it? Michael has nothing else to prove,especially to the racist ass media.No one is going to put an innocent man on trial for manslaughter if a death did not indeed take place,this is America, not the movies.Michael is gone ,and now its time to bring his killer(s) to justice.To me its a waste of time trying to prove he's still living when all that wasted energy should be put into bringing Michael's murderer(s) to justice.One thing everyone needs to understand is this,Michael Jackson loved being Michael Jackson,no matter the B.S. he went through,no matter the pain,he loved being Michael Jackson,not only for himself ,but for his beloved fans,to come back as someone else would be a slap in the face not only to his fans but his family too,Now why am I here?I am here to find leads on how such a tragedy be allowed to happen.I hope this answers your question,peace.

Very well explained Word. I see your point and agree. There is still more evidence for the fact that Michael Jackson died, althought a lot of things do not add up, but this does not automatically prove that Michael is alive! Especially the last few weeks underline his death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

the arabian nights

@ word i agree that mike loved being mike, i think that is true i do not think he has transformed himself to look like joe blogs  

so far as cm is concerned - well it depends how much legal insurance he has  - well its amercia

@word - please respond - thank you

i find you amazing - you must be a strong person to be on the site and to have your views - respect that

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

@Shout thaanks,@arabian nights ,let me answer a few more questions.I don't think Michael has to go to the extreme to get out of a contract.All he had to say was he was sick.With all the trips to the doctor right before the tour was announced it wouldn't be hard to believe.Now the helicopter movements,I believe it was a different angle from the camera or maybe a decoy was used to throw off the media,to be able to move Michael's body properly and that's a biiiig if.Although it has been said that it is not illegal to fake your death,it is if you're doing it to get out of a binding contract.AEG lost 30 million dollars of production,because of Michael's passing,they cant even use any of the production that cost them millions.In order to recoupe all that money they the "This is it" rehearsals a movie.Arabian nights I thank you for your kind words ,open mind and respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions