0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

ShoutTopic starter

The DC says that Michael was buried on 7.7.2009. If you do not except the dates compare it please with murphys DC.

I am really, really sorry, but I think we are here because we want the truth and maybe this is the truth. There are more things which explain that Michael is gone, more than the "proofs" that he is alive.

I am really sorry and sad, but I think this is unfortunately the truth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

*

ShoutTopic starter

I think we should start to see what proves that Michael is gone. I am sure that we will find more evidence that he is not here anymore than that he is alive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Then who was in the casket that was at the funeral if Michael was already buried?  I am trying to think of any question possible to explain the discrepancies of the dates regarding his burial. Also, if he was already buried then why did the family bother doing the "private" funeral which ended up being aired to the world until the casket arrived and then the feed was cut?  

I also read on another thread that the family would not be putting his name on the crypt because they wanted to ensure his safety.  I don't understand this either since he is in the more secure of places. What happens in 100 years or more when noone from now is still here?  What if something happens to the mausoleum?  How will they identify him if there is not a marker?

Like I said before, I am just trying to think of anything possible to explain the behaviors of all involved in this.  Maybe I am grasping at straws per se but IMO if I don't look at the most improbabilities then I am leaving stones unturned which could have answers.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

*

ShoutTopic starter

Here is the DC of Michael Jackson, oh my god


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

The death certificate is signed and dated it after the time of death and
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Then who was in the casket that was at the funeral if Michael was already buried?  I am trying to think of any question possible to explain the discrepancies of the dates regarding his burial. Also, if he was already buried then why did the family bother doing the "private" funeral which ended up being aired to the world until the casket arrived and then the feed was cut?  

I also read on another thread that the family would not be putting his name on the crypt because they wanted to ensure his safety.  I don't understand this either since he is in the more secure of places. What happens in 100 years or more when noone from now is still here?  What if something happens to the mausoleum?  How will they identify him if there is not a marker?

Like I said before, I am just trying to think of anything possible to explain the behaviors of all involved in this.  Maybe I am grasping at straws per se but IMO if I don't look at the most improbabilities then I am leaving stones unturned which could have answers.


Wasn´t it said that Michael was not (by the way) in the casket? I think yes, so maybe they have buried him before or after the public memorial service (if he was in the casket, I do not think so). This both positions are quite possible.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

*

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "angelshadow"
The death certificate is signed and dated it after the time of death and

Okay, so here is a comparison. Watch the DC of Brittany Murphy. There are different dates too

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just compare the two DC

Brittany Murphy:

Died:            20.12.2009
Buried:         24.12.2009
Date Issued: 29.12.2009
Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:15:41 PM by Shout
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

@ Shout
Thanks
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Really!?! I had not heard that he wasn't in the casket. Well if that is true do you have any idea why the family would have used another $25,000 casket just for show?  This is all starting to become more and more confusing and frustrating.  And, why would they have his children go through with placing the crown on the casket if it was for nothing more than show?  Haven't the children been through enough? They could have easily just stated that they had had a small family gathering to inter Michael and then let it be finished instead of making another public spectacle of themselves by having the elaborate funeral that they were over 90 minutes late for.  Can you even begin to imagine how Michael, if he is gone, would be feeling over the disrespect shown to his guests, especially Elizabeth Taylor by making her wait out in the miserable heat for that long given her current health conditions.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

*

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Really!?! I had not heard that he wasn't in the casket. Well if that is true do you have any idea why the family would have used another $25,000 casket just for show?  This is all starting to become more and more confusing and frustrating.  And, why would they have his children go through with placing the crown on the casket if it was for nothing more than show?  Haven't the children been through enough? They could have easily just stated that they had had a small family gathering to inter Michael and then let it be finished instead of making another public spectacle of themselves by having the elaborate funeral that they were over 90 minutes late for.  Can you even begin to imagine how Michael, if he is gone, would be feeling over the disrespect shown to his guests, especially Elizabeth Taylor by making her wait out in the miserable heat for that long given her current health conditions.


I think, sadly they want the money and the showbis is very, very hard and corrupt there are no angels there! And think about Joe how he has treated his children. Do you think his character has really changed, although I try to understand peoples behaviour, I do not believe that Joe has changed his character.  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

@Shout, i think you are thinking way too negative. Seems like next you are going to say his family killed him for money. Sorry if that hurt you but i just needed to give an example. Just because an article said "there's no doubt it will be added soon" and the DC says he was buried on july 7th doesn't prove he's dead. I too sometimes feel we're living in denial but this does not make sense. What about all the other clues then?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]


If you take a closer look at that DC right underneath the date it says that it is "Temp". I believe this references the other Forest Lawn where the viewing took place before the memorial and not the one at Glendale.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

I have to agree with farhatmjj. There's too much negativity in this thread, so I'm going to leave before it gets me too upset.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This does not throw me off track ..... too much to be said against death MJS
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
@Shout, i think you are thinking way too negative. Seems like next you are going to say his family killed him for money. Sorry if that hurt you but i just needed to give an example. Just because an article said "there's no doubt it will be added soon" and the DC says he was buried on july 7th doesn't prove he's dead. I too sometimes feel we're living in denial but this does not make sense. What about all the other clues then?



This is ridiculous, I  just point out why Michael might be really dead and there are also a lot of proves for that. I do not say and will not say that the family is behind it. You read too much in my statements. I just show facts from another point of view.

I really hope that I am not right and too negative as you wrote.
Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:50:41 PM by Shout
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
68 Replies
10423 Views
Last post November 16, 2011, 02:25:50 AM
by GINAFELICIA
2 Replies
1085 Views
Last post December 20, 2009, 02:04:27 PM
by nevada
6 Replies
1079 Views
Last post February 18, 2010, 09:14:34 PM
by BlessHisHeart
11 Replies
864 Views
Last post April 06, 2010, 09:11:28 AM
by MJLOVER32
8 Replies
835 Views
Last post April 03, 2010, 03:04:52 PM
by Sarahli

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal