Ok so this site is a little creepy and hopefully untrue..check out this link and read the press release...seems like they are trying to make a new religion of some sort through "The Great Michael Jackson"..please say this is a bogus site!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Opinions needed please
One more thing...it says they are making a book...kinda like the bible but in Michaels ways??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow...this may cause a stir.
I've come across a few people on the web that tell people they worship...yes "worship" Michael Jackson. But Michael is a human who made mistakes just like the rest of us. He is by no means perfect. He was Christ-like but not Christ. Sorry for posting this and sounding all preachy and biblical but it is what it is.

Exodus: 3-6

3 Do not have any other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Michael read the bible. He said many times that he is just like the rest of us. He is all about love. Giving and receiving love. But I'm certain getting millions of people to worship him is not his goal.

Peace and L.O.V.E.

~ Lizzie  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

I know it was probably not Mike behind this...But it worries me that if people get a hold of this website and then Michael comes back everyone is going to lash out at Mike( even though it was not his idea) and hurt him for playing with religion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is nothing new. I don't know how long this site has been around, but my mother remembers a little piece on some show like 20/20 about 25 years ago, about this woman who belong to a group of people who worship Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I know it was probably not Mike behind this...But it worries me that if people get a hold of this website and then Michael comes back everyone is going to lash out at Mike( even though it was not his idea) and hurt him for playing with religion

Of course not. =)
But it is a scary thought that someone would worship another someone as their higher power, ya know? And it's different than being an obsessed fan even.

I'm not sure anyone would hurt him. I don't know though. I mean if their...enough to...well. For the purpose of not sounding disrespectful, I'll leave it at that.  :) I really hope there aren't too many people behind this thing.  :|

We've already heard horror stories of fans committing suicide over Michael "dieing." I pray no one gets harmed in this situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."

[/b]

Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
This is nothing new. I don't know how long this site has been around, but my mother remembers a little piece on some show like 20/20 about 25 years ago, about this woman who belong to a group of people who worship Michael Jackson.
if it was created some 25 years ago then how come it says ther first ceremony was going to be held on the 25th of june 2009 :shock:  thats a little strange in my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nlb

It's stuff like this that paints ALL Michael fans as crazy. People (haters) hear/see this and then think all fans are like this. This makes us hoax believers look less crazy..LOL ;)

@i_need YoU - I believe that rosemariaantigone was saying that her mother saw something about people doing this 25 years ago, but not that it was this particular group. I'm willing to bet there are more groups out there that are practicing this 'religion'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ohhh ok i get it now hehe...Its all a little weird...NO WONDER EVERYONE THINKS WE ARE CRAZY...haha the only thing now is that they are actually going to come up with a book!! :|  well now i feel less crazy thinking he hoaxed his death since other people out there are worshipping our poor Michael heehee...he is problem embarrassed by this truly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@nlb and i_need YoU

You're right. It seems like being a Michael Jackson fan isn't about LOVE anymore. People think it's about you defending him because you think he's perfect. At least that's the response I've gotten for sticking up for Michael. But I do it because I know it's the right thing to do. He's always been innocent and he's not "weird" as the rest of my family like to call him. He's human. And I love him very much. Is that a crime?  :|  :)

Faith, hope, and L.O.V.E.

~ Lizzie  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

Keiko

There is a different website similar to this, but more finished...apparently they have a real church of sorts, even.  :?

Then even have the "10 Laws of the Boogie".  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Keiko"
There is a different website similar to this, but more finished...apparently they have a real church of sorts, even.  :?

Hmm...that site is kinda...umm...disturbing. Even the artwork gives me goosebumps.
I never knew stuff like this existed until a few months ago. Eeek!  :?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

Have you read the press release of that church?

The website of Michael Jackson’s Church is currently still offline, but the online premier is planned for
July 25, 2009. Other than a distribution channel for the Book of Michael, the website is going to be an
interactive connection platform for believers from all over the world.

LOL!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

er hence the word CULT lol thats horrible we need to avoid creating a cult of any kind...Michael is just a human being he cared for the world...That doesn't make him God it just makes him highly influential in alot of peoples lives...he has inspired me to do so much more but i would never view him in a higher authority than God himself..and i don't think Michael would want people to view him in that light either because he is a believer of God as well... :)  Strange websites i never knew all of this was going on prior to his death heehee kinda creepy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"

er hence the word CULT lol thats horrible we need to avoid creating a cult of any kind...Michael is just a human being he cared for the world...That doesn't make him God it just makes him highly influential in alot of peoples lives...he has inspired me to do so much more but i would never view him in a higher authority than God himself..and i don't think Michael would want people to view him in that light either because he is a believer of God as well... :)  Strange websites i never knew all of this was going on prior to his death heehee kinda creepy

I couldn't have said it better. Thanks. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

These sad freaks give us all a bad name- we are all tarred with the same brush :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions