Re: Do the Freemasons HELP Michael?
January 06, 2010, 02:27:34 PM
Isnt it already clear that the freemasons are a part of the illuminati....
Dont think they would be helping Michael in any kind of way  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 06, 2010, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Isnt it already clear that the freemasons are a part of the illuminati....
Dont think they would be helping Michael in any kind of way  :roll:

The Illuminati existed until 1785 in Bavaria - their further existence is a theory.
We may believe in this theory, or not - but CLEAR is nothing about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 06:46:07 PM
I know it's all about L.O.V.E. but this topic is fail I mean the two are joined at the hip and we all know Michael is against them just check his songs so if they are helping Michael that means Michael is a devil worshiper and we all know he believes in GOD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

January 06, 2010, 07:28:46 PM
Well...I did think about this theory before...It makes sense...The whole world was thinking all the time that the freemasons are bad,they are in conection with devil,bla bla bla...Its not true at all..They were here all the time,and they still be here.They are holding secrets of the life..Some of the ppl believe that freemasons know the true about Jesus,Mary Magdalene ..Thats why is church trying to destroy freemasons ,they are trying to put bad light on them and make the whole world think how evil they are..And we did believe that they are bad..But who are they??Every one,who ever had any special meaning for humanity was part of freemasons..Einstain,Roosvelt-actually every US president was one of them..
It start long time before ,when the church was trying to keep the ppl under the control,everything what was new ,every new finding was the evil thing .It was a fight between the science and church.And then it started-the biggest campagne against alchemy.science,any kind of progress..Freemasons were never bad,they just did searching for the truth,new progresses...easy..
So why so inteligent and talented man as Michael is, couldn´t belong to them?It is all about education ,information,love...and this all is against BILDERBERG,not freemasons..so what?Why not?we had already enough sings that he is one of them.Like every big personality in our history.. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 01:49:52 PM
Quote from: "mordor"
Every one,who ever had any special meaning for humanity was part of freemasons..Einstain,Roosvelt-actually every US president was one of them..

Don't you see this as being a problem?

And anyway, not EVERY president was a mason. One that people consistently seem to leave out is John Quincy Adams (a personal favorite), who was in fact, very much anti-mason. A compilation of letters he wrote on the subject has been published simply titled, "Letters on Freemasonry" by John Quincy Adams. You, as well as anyone who thinks there is no harm in a secret society, might check it out.

I'll just say this, history shows that there have been some more than suspect events in this country that tend to lead back to members of freemasonry. They've left their mark all over the place and to say that they don't have a frighteningly present influence would be folly me-thinks.

But back to Michael Jackson and what he has to do with all of this. I think it may be impossible to tell whether he was for them or against them. Or even how involved with them he was. The freemasons portray themselves as something I could easily see Michael buying into... judging by what I've heard him say about how he views the world (maybe that's even how he developed that view). As I stated before though, it is my opinion that the core of freemasonry is something quite different than what the initiate is lead to believe. The fact that he professes a belief in God doesn't mean he couldn't have been a mason. Traditionally, it is/was a requirement for a freemason to believe in a god. I myself have wondered if Michael wasn't a little confused about his belief in God at times. Have you read his poem about God?

Something I've also wondered is what were the "evil things" that went on around Michael that Lisa Marie mentioned in her blog about him after the 25th. I think I've heard her reference "evil things" when it came to Michael during interviews as well, though I couldn't tell you when. I'm paraphrasing, but she said something like he was a powerful man and when he used those powers for good it was really good, but when he used them for bad, it was really, really bad. So what's she talking about?

As far as Michael wearing that mason symbol during the trial, I've tried in vain to find a picture, but I've read other places where people have made the same observation. I'll just take this one for granted. I've been trying to look at his art but to tell you the truth, my eyes hurt and my head is swimming at this point and I kinda give up for now. I did find this one picture that is sort of interesting and some of you may already be familiar with it. It's called "The Book" and I'll attempt to put it in here in case anybody wants to pick it apart, but I haven't had much luck with that in the past, so we'll see.

So it's got the checkered floor, pillars, a book with a key on it, and it looks like 3 different images of him within the picture. What do you make of it?

[/url]
[/img]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

January 07, 2010, 01:52:22 PM
Well that didn't work  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 08:24:54 AM
It's a possibility Ninanina...interesting thought.  

The Freemasons are not part of the Illuminati, if the latter even exists anymore. :roll:  Don't believe everything youtube tells you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

maryO

January 08, 2010, 11:08:23 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

The Freemasons are not part of the Illuminati, if the latter even exists anymore. :roll:  Don't believe everything youtube tells you.

i just finished reading a book about freemasons,they call themselves illuminati.

IMO Michael had smth to do with them,(666 is one of Freemason”s  sign -also used by Michael).In the beginning they act like having good thoughts and after they take control of you they use you to achieve their goals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Call the man, Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead When the next step is unclear
Call the man He\'s needed here...
He\'s needed here Right here right now

January 08, 2010, 11:26:41 AM
Quote from: "maryO"

i just finished reading a book about freemasons,they call themselves illuminati.

IMO Michael had smth to do with them,(666 is one of Freemason”s  sign -also used by Michael).In the beginning they act like having good thoughts and after they take control of you they use you to achieve their goals.

When did he use 666? I thought he was a 777 kind of guy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:59:49 PM

I agree with you 100%. In fact there have been so many groups who called themselves Illuminati through history that it's almost impossible to know in which form (if any) they exist today!

There is no reason to consider all secret societies as evil...sometimes society itself is evil, hence the need for secrecy.

I had read in the forums that MJ might be a Freemason; I have been reading a few books on secret societies, and when it touched on the Freemasons it all seemed clear. I mean, if MJ is one of them, pulling all this off wouldn't have been difficult at all.

Thank you Nianina for posting your thoughts on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 03:35:33 PM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"

I agree with you 100%. In fact there have been so many groups who called themselves Illuminati through history that it's almost impossible to know in which form (if any) they exist today!

There is no reason to consider all secret societies as evil...sometimes society itself is evil, hence the need for secrecy.

I had read in the forums that MJ might be a Freemason; I have been reading a few books on secret societies, and when it touched on the Freemasons it all seemed clear. I mean, if MJ is one of them, pulling all this off wouldn't have been difficult at all.

Thank you!
I always thought, that all those people had to be involved and the key players all being FMs is a suspicious sign.

I read, that one third of the original Illuminati order were Freemasons, but after 1785 there's no knowledge of their ongoing. There are no facts about the existence of the Illuminati. We should check other people around Michael as well.
It is also suspected, that Philip Anschutz (boss of AEG) is a Freemason, but there are no facts as far as I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 06:35:28 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"

Thank you!
I always thought, that all those people had to be involved and the key players all being FMs is a suspicious sign.

I read, that one third of the original Illuminati order were Freemasons, but after 1785 there's no knowledge of their ongoing. There are no facts about the existence of the Illuminati. We should check other people around Michael as well.
It is also suspected, that Philip Anschutz (boss of AEG) is a Freemason, but there are no facts as far as I know.

Yep, you're right. I sort of did an attempt to research but failed, lol, and didn't pursue it further...I guess in some cases it will be difficult to determine 100% whether they are FMs or not. But I'm so glad that you've mentioned those names...definitely a serious possibility here IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 11:42:19 AM
Welp, I e-mailed Al Sharpton and Mark Ryden (artist for Dangerous cover) and decided to just ask them directly what they know about it, haha. I don't know if anybody's tried that yet, so I thought, what the heck? Doubt that Sharpton's will ever reach him but maybe I'll get something out of Ryden.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions