Re: Leaked TII picture??
January 05, 2010, 08:21:04 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ive just had a thought.. so all that the things "this is not it" have tried to push on us.. that MJ was a drug addict and anorexic and didnt eat and thats what killed him...  and all the photos they post on TII showing him thin.
This picture here kind of debunks that a bit, because it proves there were times in his past when he lost a lot of weight and appeared very fragile too...  TII was not the first time he so thin

I KNOW! I have several HIStory concerts and the one for the Sultan of Brunei-he is the heaviest I have ever seen...by the Heliniski concert he is very thin,probably every bit as much as TII. BAD tour...thin dude,everyone says it was because he was so young,but he was like thirty or close. He always maintained that when he was stressed or touring he lost weight. ALOT of people lose weight if they are working on something-all that energy and adrenaline will burn it off,he didnt have to be starving.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 05, 2010, 08:33:51 PM
Ive just had a thought.. so all that the things "this is not it" have tried to push on us.. that MJ was a drug addict and anorexic and didnt eat and thats what killed him...  and all the photos they post on TII showing him thin.
This picture here kind of debunks that a bit, because it proves there were times in his past when he lost a lot of weight and appeared very fragile too...  TII was not the first time he so thin

I've been saying that for months and months, but I largely get ignored  :lol: . TINI is there to serve it's purpose. I even posted inconsistencies in their statements and emailed them directly thorugh facebook asking about them. To put a long story short, they not only didn't answer me, they blocked me altogether (and I was polite. I didn't accuse them of fabricating the truth but just was trying to make it more clearer)

TINI is directly involved with Karen Faye. Karen Faye is involved with Randy Jackson.  And where is Randy Jackson today..... :) Karen Faye endorses all the TINI members to support Randy Jackson because as she puts it ... "he is one of us!"  TINI promote the drug/anorexia and stress placed on the concerts through negligence of AEG that contributed to Michael's death.  Randy Jackson supports the murder theory! How can someone claiming murder be labelled "one of us" if they believe stress, drugs and neglect killed Michael????  Whether those girls know (which I'm not sure they do, I'd lean towards they don't) that this is a hoax, their purpose is being served with or without their knowledge and it is working. Over 8000 people support their cause! The whole purpose is to make people believe Michael is dead!

Alright, have nothing more to say right now.... probably get ignored again  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 08:39:59 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"

I've been saying that for months and months, but I largely get ignored  :lol: . TINI is there to serve it's purpose. I even posted inconsistencies in their statements and emailed them directly thorugh facebook asking about them. To put a long story short, they not only didn't answer me, they blocked me altogether (and I was polite. I didn't accuse them of fabricating the truth but just was trying to make it more clearer)

TINI is directly involved with Karen Faye. Karen Faye is involved with Randy Jackson.  And where is Randy Jackson today..... :) Karen Faye endorses all the TINI members to support Randy Jackson because as she puts it ... "he is one of us!"  TINI promote the drug/anorexia and stress placed on the concerts through negligence of AEG that contributed to Michael's death.  Randy Jackson supports the murder theory! How can someone claiming murder be labelled "one of us" if they believe stress, drugs and neglect killed Michael????  Whether those girls know (which I'm not sure they do, I'd lean towards they don't) that this is a hoax, their purpose is being served with or without their knowledge and it is working. Over 8000 people support their cause! The whole purpose is to make people believe Michael is dead!

Alright, have nothing more to say right now.... probably get ignored again  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Their purpose is....? If 8000 people support their cause (which isnt much) what is their purpose that they may not know...to show people their blatant idiocy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 05, 2010, 08:44:41 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"

Their purpose is....? If 8000 people support their cause (which isnt much) what is their purpose that they may not know...to show people their blatant idiocy?

Yay I wasn't ignored.........  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Their purpose.... is to make Michael's death believable (ie according to them Michael appeared drugged at some of rehearsals and he was under alot of stress, hence the reason he requested and need propofol to sleep).  They have more than 8000 supporters as they have their own website as well.  8000 was last count before I got blocked  months ago  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 08:51:20 PM
By the way TINI did reach worldwide recognition as their campaign  (so they probably have a larger following then I know of) made it to alot of media news outlets. How can such a small group of people start a worldwide campaign that reached so called credible news reporters.

TINI present to the world a "dead" Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 06, 2010, 04:54:27 AM

LMAO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 04:58:32 AM
OH, WOW! I´ve never seen this one before. Gorgeous! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

January 06, 2010, 09:53:47 AM
Quote from: "mjlover77"
[youtube:37fg30qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpX9kRA2Qr8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:37fg30qw]

WOW  WOW  :!:  :!:  :!:

I had not seen this video before, the end of the video  "the TANK and the soldier"  very symbolic,

THIS IS PERFORMANCE ART!!! :!:   IMO  (like is refered to in This is also it) he has been trying to get this message out for a long time :!:

Thank you so much for posting the video, Im begining to  think this "THIS IS IT" is what it is also about, save the world, stop wars etc.  Performance Art is amazing!

This man is amazing with a capital A
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 10:12:04 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I could be a loony of course, but to me the first posted pic does not match the second... I have the odd feeling that he made some new old pics, if you know what I'm saying.  :lol:

YOU are right..they dont look the same..at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 06, 2010, 10:29:24 AM
Quote from: "mjlover77"
This is new to me...has anyone else seen this yet??? Is it really from TII??   :?

History era!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

January 06, 2010, 10:32:07 AM
I'm sorry,I was wrong! It's not from HIStory Tour but from Michael Jackson & Friends Concert (as Grenat said).

Those concerts had place in Munich, Germany & Korea in 1999. (Wich explain the armbrace, red bracelet, ripped T-Shirt & different Michael's looks, never seen during HIStory Tour). Anyway, old pics guys.

[youtube:bmnxy8v5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKZ-7g5gxkU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:bmnxy8v5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

January 06, 2010, 10:40:23 AM
One of my fav songs EVER:D i love the version with that chinese boy ahahha lucky dude:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Leaked TII picture
January 06, 2010, 10:45:10 AM
This photo makes me uneasy.  His face looks VERY thin with his cheekbones prominent and looks drawn.

And his chest looks very unhealthy.. it looks concave??   :?

To come back at this AGAIN(sorry) i was infront of the mirror and took a deep breath and i got the same effect.
That other little hole where his shirts isnt open that little hole is normal i think for man a friend of mine got that 2 but deeper:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 01:16:36 PM
I
They may have 8000 supporters, but I was one of them before I found out exactly what they were all about.  I joined their site because I thought it was about the hoax and to come up with clues.  This was before they started posting all the things they have on there now.  So, to the 8000 people, I am sure that well over 3/4's of them joined in the beginning and never go back because I know I don't.  On the old site, several members joined that page just to find clues and once they found out what they were all about and the fact they were calling us names and debunking the idea of the hoax, none of us went back.
Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 08:00:33 PM by dragonflylilies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

January 06, 2010, 01:18:56 PM
Skinny or not, he's sooooo hot... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...