This is it, or is it?
January 05, 2010, 02:38:53 PM
Just came across one article and it made me scratch my head confused. Since it was in a local paper, i'll just translate a piece here:

The new circumstances of the late king of pop last 48 hours just surfaced, revealed by an insider who prefered to remain anonymous.

- After the last rehearsal Michael said: "it's cool, but I will not survive 50 concerts. It will kill me".
Singer was exhausted, had problems breathing and sweated a lot. He was no longer used to the extreme physical exercise required for the live shows. He simply wasn't ready to run 50 concerts. And he was aware that a tragedy could happen right on stage.

So he had this idea to arrange one but very magnificent show - the largest and the most spectacular event in the pop music. So that it would then be released on DVD and CD, screened in the cinemas, concert halls etc. And in the same time, with this one show would make him as much money as he would have gained by doing the 50 concerts.  He was in financial dire straits and was haunted by creditors, yet he knew he wasn't prepared to stand 50 gigs. He therefore proposed this compromise to AEG, the tour executive company.

But organizers rejected the proposal. As a result Michael was constantly under stress, suffered from insomnia and, as a result, became hooked on prescription drugs, which killed him.

Well, the article is of 7 July, and as far as i remember there were no talks of TII movie yet back then, especially noone could predict the scale of this project - DVD's, CD's, cinemas, simultaneous worldwide premier etc.... The notion of his single-show plan just stood out for me. Could be BS (printed in one of the 'serious' papers though), but i'll leave it some benefit of a doubt.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Re: This is it, or is it?
January 05, 2010, 02:48:02 PM
It looks to me like Michael had the means and the motive to get his way and prove he was right.  By hoaxing his death the rehearsal footage was put into a movie and it has been the largest grossest documentary film to date.  

I guess AEG failed to realize the pure genius of this man and he had to prove it to them!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions