3 different tombs or not???
January 04, 2010, 03:16:30 AM
sorry if this was posted before, see this video : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what do you think? i never saw the 3rd one.... was it really given by the family or Karen Faye? the first two seem the same to me, i dunno  :roll: i'm not feeling good.  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Re: 3 different tombs or not???
January 04, 2010, 03:38:01 AM
Even 4 because i have these pictures, too . There were discussions about a place where there would be a reproduction after The Last Supper and place for more than one grave

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

January 04, 2010, 04:17:22 AM
Quote from: "tiida11"
Even 4 because i have these pictures, too . There were discussions about a place where there would be a reproduction after The Last Supper and place for more than one grave

i didn't get you, may be cause i don't know much about the last supper thing  :oops: can you explain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

January 04, 2010, 06:41:39 AM
The Last Supper is one of the religious pictures of Leonardo da Vinci (15th century). It represents Jesus together the 12 apostles at the last supper from the final days of Jesus as narrated in the Gospel of John 13:21, when Jesus announces that one of his Twelve Apostles would betray him. Michael had an interpretation of this picture at his home, i can't recall the painter's name now, in which Michael is represented as Jesus. Therefore they supposed that this would be the better place where Michael could be buried. I like this place but i do believe Michael is ALIVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

See

January 04, 2010, 07:02:07 AM
The first 2 are the same... One picture is taken within the gate that is around the mosaleum, and the other is outside the gates of the moseleum... does anybody know what I mean!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 03:48:14 AM
Check this out.... I researched this a bit and find this video:
The "3 tombs video" shows James Brown in a black suit with a red shirt.  But this in this video    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    it shows James Brown in the same gold casket....but now wearing a blue suit!!??  And who's that standing next to the casket but Al Sharpton.  
And note this.....at 56 seconds into this "3 different tombs video", you see MJ heading towards James Brown and note he is wearing a silver jacket and white glove
 (freeze at 54 seconds and you can see his wrist and glove) that he then puts on James forehead.  But now look at 1:25 clear color photo....now he's wearing a black leather jacket and ...where'd the glove go?   hummmmm.......
Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 05:37:28 PM by angelwings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 05:45:57 AM
Quote from: "angelwings"
Check this out....at 58 seconds into this video, I see what looks to me like an ashen face,  bare chested James Brown.  But that can't be right because at 1:25 we see MJ with James Brown in his coffin wearing a black suit with a red shirt and bow tie. Maybe it's just the poor quality video fooling my eyes....so I research this a bit and find this video:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login shows James Brown in the same gold casket....but now wearing a blue suit!!??  And who's that standing next to the casket but Al Sharpton.  Now note this.....at 56 seconds into this "3 different tombs video", you see MJ heading towards James Brown and note he is wearing a silver jacket and white glove that he puts on James forehead.  But now look at 1:25 clear color photo....now he's wearing a black leather jacket and ...where'd the glove go?  Again...could be just the video quality.....or hummmmm.......

wow i just saw the difference! i'm not sure if he had a glove on but he definitely was wearing a silver suit that changed into a black leather jacket or something... but what could that mean???? your link doesn't work btw.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

January 06, 2010, 06:32:52 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Quote from: "angelwings"
Check this out....at 58 seconds into this video, I see what looks to me like an ashen face,  bare chested James Brown.  But that can't be right because at 1:25 we see MJ with James Brown in his coffin wearing a black suit with a red shirt and bow tie. Maybe it's just the poor quality video fooling my eyes....so I research this a bit and find this video:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login shows James Brown in the same gold casket....but now wearing a blue suit!!??  And who's that standing next to the casket but Al Sharpton.  Now note this.....at 56 seconds into this "3 different tombs video", you see MJ heading towards James Brown and note he is wearing a silver jacket and white glove that he puts on James forehead.  But now look at 1:25 clear color photo....now he's wearing a black leather jacket and ...where'd the glove go?  Again...could be just the video quality.....or hummmmm.......

wow i just saw the difference! i'm not sure if he had a glove on but he definitely was wearing a silver suit that changed into a black leather jacket or something... but what could that mean???? your link doesn't work btw.  :|

Sorry, ok...thanks for the mention of the video....it's fixed now I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions