No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

Re: Analysis of TNZ's Myspace & Twitter Pages
December 03, 2009, 02:45:20 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
TNZ are only using all the material that we have found so far - only to give it a contrary meaning. The disappearance of some chess figurines and the appearance of others in a different corner of public eyes claiming "the truth" for them is making up a new chapter after 06/25.

I came to think that the battle has just begun and that's why MJHD has left the field.
Get a rope and a safety jacket for the storms that are approaching.
I suggest to all those not so sure of what to make of it - save the reasons and indicators why you were convinced that MJ is alive and well on your desktop and don't forget about them during the next weeks.

As there are signs of a wishful thinking out there in cyberspace that MJ could return on Christmas, the debates are heating up and the haters are back to prepare the world for MJ and that date in their sense.
We are likely to be presented more disgusting lies and microscopic details of what MJ did not do right in some "public judging opinion".

During last months, tabloids were put on spotlight and sometimes ridiculed as not having cited and commented in true manners about MJ. They were presented undeniable inconsistencies and lies they did spread. They came up with insecurity signs in their approach to spreading MJ stories. They even did apologize in public about their lies. This is a never happened before novum and we can be proud of our efforts to force them to apologize.
They even started listening to us and gave us space to meet in order to learn what we found and think and whether there was something in for them. LKL live blog in fact has become a chat and the majority of haters there has turned into a majority of questioning people.

However, infotainment media are likely to defend their habits and status. They are likely to invent even more hateful and disgusting lies.

Be prepared for this in times when new and democratic media are not only being discovered by MJ friends but also MJ foes.

IMHO TMZ may have a lot to do with TNZ (e.g. TMZ allow a globally protected and protection surveyed brand logo to be copied and modified on myspace). This is copyright and brand infringement and if TNZ authors are really located in New York they know about it.
So either TMZ is in on TNZ or TNZ has VERY good lawyers.
Why TNZ is using Russian servers and not US servers for linking their material speaks to me that they are storing copyrighted material where US authorities do not have access to prosecution.

TNZ do have also a twibbon.com account:
In google cache of Nov 10, 2009 we'll find this:
TrueNewsZone
@HoaxDeathPage: "we can't be in rest in peace! the site will be okay in the coming days" - Great news: MJHD will COME BACK in its own time;)
55 minutes ago from web | View TrueNewsZone's twitter profile
at that time: 966 Following 459 Followers
    * Name:      True News Zone
    * Web: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Well, whether they knew anything about MJHD from the site, web or backstage, we don't know.
Btw. I found a site where MJHD was stated to have been launched June 1, 2009 and I found another saying the site was worth more than 130,000 $ now. I doubt that there will be anybody buying it.

TNZ appearance and MJHD disappearance fit into the tide of events after the movie.
Their intention however is not clear. They are - as remarked earlier in the thread - no friends, fans, believers or followers. They are not neutral either. But they know how to twist words.
And they must be an international group with a lot of money behind. There is no advertisement on the page. (?) The site is maintained regularily, there is almost always somebody online and those folks do have a lot of time dedicated to layout, pictures and it's done professionally.

To me TNZ is following some third party interests as a freerider on MJ's attention. They are not convincing to me.

Hello Grace, I've become a huge critic of TNZ and I agree that they're only intention is to  gain attention amongst Michael Jackson fans but in the long-term I'm not sure about their ambitions, a tabloid in the making perhaps? It wouldn't be surprising seeing as most tabloids use Michael Jackson as a means to claim fame, notoriety and financial gain.

But the thing I want to bring up is the extradition laws between the UK and Russia, it isn't possible to extradite someone from Russia to the UK to face legal prosecution and I think given America and Russia's unstable past it could well be the same situation.

Here is an is an example: Read about the case and then scroll down to 'Contents' and click on 'Extradition Declined' and the Russian stand point will become clear to you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'd be surprised if Russia's political stance on this issue would be different to the one that is currently used at the moment as far as Russian a citizens extradition to the UK and so I doubt that they're going to bothered if TMZ presses charges for copyright infringement because there isn't going to be any prospect of legal proceedings materializing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 03, 2009, 03:41:03 PM
Yep, Scream, this is one of the white holes on justice maps.
That's why the bootleg of TII was uploaded in the version we saw.

I just wonder who is behind TNZ.
What they are bringing up is what we put together on MJHD and here.
The material from MJHD is enough to fill a tabloid for at least one year.
I think it is not worth looking into a sale of the site.
Look at the content of the data base.
Any imagination of how much traffic that would generate if sorted and put into a serial novel?
Millions of $. I believe from experience in the greed of ugly men.

[And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.]

In this case I stick to hope that justice will eat its children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 04, 2009, 02:47:27 AM
I also have my doubts Michael would reveal himself on Christmas due to his religious beliefs.I don't see anything wrong with him doing it sometime though through the holiday season.
Maybe he will choose Dec 26th,which is my birthday and what a gift that would be!!!!!
I wonder if he does read our posts because if he does,I welcome him to my house for my small and somewhat boring annual birthday party and do his live message via satellite from here!!!!  That would liven up my 29th!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

December 04, 2009, 03:19:25 AM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
I also have my doubts Michael would reveal himself on Christmas due to his religious beliefs.I don't see anything wrong with him doing it sometime though through the holiday season.
Maybe he will choose Dec 26th,which is my birthday and what a gift that would be!!!!!
I wonder if he does read our posts because if he does,I welcome him to my house for my small and somewhat boring annual birthday party and do his live message via satellite from here!!!!  That would liven up my 29th!!! :lol:

I dont believe he will believe on Christmas. But he'll be with his kids, I think and hope.
And TNZ, perhaps it was an old member. A banned member? Dont know. I believe they copy everything only from forums. I follow them, but Im not a huge tnz-addict ;) Pay not so much attention on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

Serenitys_Dream

December 04, 2009, 03:55:48 AM
deleted. i will not promote the Liars at TNZ!
Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:01:35 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

December 04, 2009, 04:11:16 AM
Russia has reiterated its proposal to the United States to sign a bilateral extradition agreement, the Russian justice minister said.

Although Moscow and Washington agreed in 2007 to draft an agreement on the extradition of crime suspects, further progress on the deal is still pending.

"We have reiterated our earlier proposal to the U.S. on the bilateral extradition agreement. In our opinion, it is wrong that countries such as the United States and Russia do not have even a basic normative document on extradition," Alexander Konovalov said after his recent visit to the U.S.

During the visit, Konovalov met with officials from the U.S. Department of Justice in New York and Washington, and visited a penitentiary facility in New Jersey.

According to the Russian minister, the fight against terrorism, organized crime and corruption should be the key aspect of cooperation between the two countries in the sphere of law enforcement.

"We have agreed to establish permanent contacts in this area of cooperation," Konovalov said.

"We have also proposed to our American partners to establish a permanent dialogue Russia-EU and the U.S. on the fight against drug-trafficking," the minister said, adding that the Americans could provide valuable assistance to Russia in preventing the flow of narcotics from Afghanistan.

An estimated 90% of heroin consumed in Russia is trafficked from Afghanistan via Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, and the vast majority of heroin consumed in Europe passes through Russia on its way from Afghanistan, where illegal drug production has reportedly risen 44 times since 2001.

The U.S.-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) has about 67,000 troops in Afghanistan under a UN mandate to give security support to the Afghan government and stop the flow of drugs from the country.

So there you have it, there is no extradition treaty between the United States and Russia, this is the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
user_session=e40661401fb34956f52eba26f1de85f1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 04, 2009, 06:25:26 AM
TNZ image:

Original painting:

TNZ's cut out of Mike's signature:

I layered the original painting and TNZ's cut out up in photoshop:

:shock:  :shock: :roll: :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:24:05 AM
Posts like these scare me, they are really getting deep.  this on the original post that was on TNZ bothers me...

Revelations 1:18 - "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Is TNZ trying to say that Michael is Jesus, or trying to be Jesus?  I really don't think Michael would do that; but I don't know; what do you guys think.  I agree if he came back on christmas or easter, that is what people are going to think he is trying to do.

I read the left behind series, and I will say there would also be people trying to say he is the antichrist.  My dad thinks oprah is the antichrist, LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 04, 2009, 01:50:44 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
TNZ image:

Original painting:

TNZ's cut out of Mike's signature:

I layered the original painting and TNZ's cut out up in photoshop:

:shock:  :shock: :roll: :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

so are these pictures by mike? and if so they look just like the pictures posted by tmz abut his last gifts to his kids? did he make them 2?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 02:11:28 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Mayb TNZ hate us  :lol:

At least they don't seem to like Souza and me  ;)

Why do you guys said that? I have not been following TNZ so I won't know. Are they trying to be rude?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

MissG

December 04, 2009, 04:55:21 PM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Quote from: "Gema"
Mayb TNZ hate us  :lol:

At least they don't seem to like Souza and me  ;)

Why do you guys said that? I have not been following TNZ so I won't know. Are they trying to be rude?  :|

Don´t worry. They are sharp. That´s all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 06, 2009, 07:19:30 PM
okay guys, i dont know where to post this, or if it was on the forum but 'He's Back!"
He restored his account. I don't want to say too much because I don't want him to be bothered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 01:01:27 AM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
okay guys, i dont know where to post this, or if it was on the forum but 'He's Back!"
He restored his account. I don't want to say too much because I don't want him to be bothered.

Who's Back? How did you know that? Sorry I don't understand..  :P  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 07, 2009, 04:41:36 AM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Quote from: "nellyka7"

Who's Back? How did you know that? Sorry I don't understand..  :P  
exactly whos back :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions